7/12 Game: Vacuums are bad, MON!

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Sam: Sam was just happy to be there, arm in arm with Rogue, freshly arrived. He'd hardly had time to get dressed in shorts and a bright t-shirt before having a straw hat clapped to his head. "Well, this looks like a lot of fun. Helluva way to start off the new school year." He leaned a bit closer. "Ah'm just glad to be back."

Rogue: Rogue beamed at him and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Y'all have no idea how glad Ah am." She kissed his shoulder then pulled herself up, righting her hat. "Maybe ya were right, huh? Absence made mah heart grow fonder f' sure." She smiled at him, "Wanna get some punch?"

Andreas: Andreas entered the the not-quite-started party with a straw hat on and in his brightest shorts, his shirt open and loosingly fluttering while he walked in. "Aloha."

Sam: "Sure. Ah can get it for us if you want." He sniffed the air, ever on the prowl for food. "Them sandwiches smell like heaven."

Rogue: "Wrong language, Andy." Rogue rolled her eyes then looked back at Sam, "How 'bout y'all get tha sandwhiches, an' Ah'll get tha punch?"

Sam: "Alright." He grinned happily and left to heap a shared plate full of them and the other offerings on the table, tummy grumbling happily in accompanyment.

Andreas: "Wrong language?" He frowned at Rogue's critique, but stopped himself from giving a sharp answer. She was right after all...in a way.

Rogue: Rogue snickered at his eagerness and went over to the punch bowl, dishing some into a couple of colorful cups with little umbrellas sticking out of them. "Where's ya mask, Andy?

rachel: Rachel made her way into the room and sighed. Of course it was bright colors, and of course the only bright thing she had was her hair. "Hey all."

Andreas: "Left it in Germany with my brother." He went over to the bowl. "It was his anyway. And it's not really necessary anymore...well, unless I wanted to cover the ugly."

Rogue: "Ya ain't ugly. Ya look fine." Rogue looked at his scar and gave a nod, "Looks better. An' it gives ya kind o' like a... dangerous look. Sure Tess loves it."

Japh: "Hello hello hello," Japh said as he walked in the room. His clothes matched the decor. Pants, shirt, even a green, yellow and black rasta hat with fitting fake dreadlocks.

Andreas: "Call me Stoertebecker then, arr." One punch-filled cup went up to greet the arrival of Rachel and Japh.

Sam: Sam retuned with sandwiches and put his arm around Rogue. "Glad you're healin' up." He couldn't help the snort of surprised laughter at Japh. "Gettin' really in the mood, hey?"

Japh: "You think I'm bad, check those two," Following the walking jamaican flag was two mini crawling rastafarians.

Rogue: "Ah would if Ah knew what that was." She snickered and turned to grin at Rachel and Japh, "Hey yall!" She leaned into Sam and grinned at him then gave a small 'd'aww' at the maggots. "So cute, Japh!"

Sam: He laughed louder at that. "Oh well it's good they made a mess of sandwiches then. They'll be right at home."

rachel: She resisted the urge to comment on scars. She'd offer to compare with Andy whose are worse, but that'd mean showing her legs. "Wow, Japh..."

Andreas: "They look...what's the word?...Ah, ja...funky." He crouched down to gave the maggots a closer look. "Do they drink punch?

Japh: "Punch, the cup, the bowl, anything they wan." Japh replied

Rogue: Rogue took a drink of the punch and held the cup up to Sam, ready to help him drink if he wanted some since she wasnt willing to make him let go of her.

Andreas: "Here's for the Caribean then, little guy." He placed his halfly emptied cup in front of one of the little guys and got back up.

Sam: "Well that's just gonna make a mess on the floor. Ah don't think these guys are like a mop." His brow creased at the mess, but he was distracted by Rogue's offering. He took a long swallow of the punch and then smiled at her. Lord, he'd really missed her. Felt so good to have her back in the crook of his arm.

Japh: Japh couldn't help but poke is tongue on the inside of his cheek everytime he glanced at Andy's scar.

Rogue: Rogue smiled back at him and took another drink. "Don't ever go away f' that long again. Ah might go nuts." She set one of the cups on the table and picked up a sandwhich to offer him a bite of it.

Andreas: "I'd rather imagine them as some kind of vacuum, sucking everything clean." He had to grin, his scar weirdly stretching because of it. "Can you imagine walking around with one of these and doing your cleaning? That's a picture for the gods, heh."

rachel: Rachel moved to grab some punch and a sandwich, finding somewhere to sit. She poked her tongue out at Rogue and Sam, "You two act like the other died or something."

Andreas: He thought for a second, his chin resting on his hand and then continued. "And I bet these incidents with men putting their penis where it doesn't belong wouldn't happen anymore."

Japh: "Actually I was thinking of starting a cleaning business with them." Japh told Andreas, "Just sit back and wait until they finish up, and no salaries to pay either."

Japh: "Wait..what?" Japh realised after the last comment from Andreas

Sam: "Are you gonna go from just cookin' for me to feedin' me?" He laughed at her. "You know Ah had to go home, darlin'. Ah missed you too." He was dragged back into the conversation at hand. "Ummm..." Did his roommate just say what he though he did?

Andreas: "You know, when some men want to masturbate and stick their penis into the vacuum and get their head chopped off." He ilustrated this by putting his index finger through a hole he made with his other hand.

Sam: Sam's eyes went real wide. "You did what?"

Japh: Japh didn't know how to respond to that. "You tried that?"

rachel: Well...it was definitely safer to not say anything about that...

Rogue: Rogue took a bite of the sandwich so as to not laugh at the conversation. She looked over at Rachel with amused eyes and barely shook her head.

Andreas: "You'd be surprised how often that happens. That even was the theme of a habilitation by a doctor. A while back there was a show in which it was read out." Then he laughed shortly at the disbelief of the others. "And no, I didn't. I never really had a problem to find the real deal. Vacuums lack breasts, you know?"

Japh: "But I doubt if they suck as well," Japh couldn't stop himself from saying

rachel: Rachel glanced over at Rogue and shook her head.

Andreas: "Before or after being used that way, Japh? You have to be more specific."

Rogue: Rogue snickered around the bite she was chewing and nodded at Rae,

Japh: "I'm not sure myself, you're the one who brought this up, thougt you're the expert in vacuum sex." Japh retorted

rachel: she replied, taking a sip of her punch.

Sam: "Ah can't imagine who would do that. Ah mean..." He just couldn't wrap his brain around it.

Rogue: Rogue set the sandwich back down and picked the drink back up as she leaned in to kiss Sam on the shoulder again.

Andreas: "Oh no, I'm just an interested amateur." He got himself a new cup of punch. "And I like to have a good laugh on other people's expenses." He winked and took a sip. Nice taste.

Sam: "You'd laugh at a guy that has his di.." He glanced at the girls and cleared his throat. "That has an accident like that?"

Rogue: Rogue smirked, "Had his dick chopped? Sugah, it's ok ta say that in front of us. Neither of us care."

Japh: "I think you'll need some sort of attachment for it if you don't want an accident though. I mean, really, those nozzle's aren't that big, are they?" Japh couldn't stop

Andreas: "I'd assume you shove the whole 'package' in to clog the tube." He shrugged and took another sip. This conversation developed in something really funny. Maybe he could give Sam some scary nightmares?

Sam: Sam had been masterfully fighting the red tide up till that point, but Japh overwhelmed his defences. Cheeks blazing he shrugged and looked down at the sandwich. "Ah never would think of somethin' like that myself."

Japh: "Whole package? Man you gotta be really thin to get it all in."

rachel: Rachel snickered at Sam.

Japh: Japh couldn't get the image of a vacuum cleaner sucking up a pencil and a bag of marbles out of his mind.

Andreas: "Or you have to push a bit. Maybe the squeezed balls add to the sensation?"

Japh: Japh had to cringe, "I'd have to squeeze just to get it in without balls." Stop man, stop talking about it!

Sam: Sam's forehead crinkled as he looked desperately for a change of conversastion. "Um. These sandwiches are great aren't they?"

Andreas: "Now, really?" He gave Japh an interested, yet funny look. "Did you try it?"

Rogue: Rogue gave Sam a small smile as she fought to not laugh at his face, scolding Rachel for laughing first.

Japh: "Nope, but I take it you have to know how to get it in." Japh told Andy

rachel: "Oh, Sam. Sorry for calling you while I was drunk...even though I didn't really talk..." Rachel smirked and nibbled on a sandwich,

Andreas: "Oh, I rread about it, in that habilitation paper I mentioned. I was quite interesting." He snickered as a thought crossed his mind. "Quite a few injuries are cuts from the tube."

Sam: Well, at least it was better than the vaccum talk, even though it brought up other memories. "That's alright Rachel...you have a good Christmas break?"

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes at Rachel and gave a sigh before kissing Sam's shoulder and regretfully moving out from under his arm to sit on the couch. "Ah ain't sorry 'bout it. Ain't never sorry 'bout gettin' ta hear mah Rebel's voice." She grinned.

rachel: "Yeah," she shrugged, "Bit boring, but it was okay. And, you wouldn't have called if I hadn't told you to three times."

Rogue: "So?" Rogue poked her tongue out at Rachel.

Sam: "Well it's just nice to know you missed me that much." Had they defeated the vaccum talk? "You want anythink darlin'?"

Japh: "But I gotta admit, if the right attachment comes along, that's an untapped market. Just think how many lonely men would marry their hoovers." Did I just say hoover? Man I'm getting more and more american.

Rogue: "Besides y'all?" She smirked, "Ah'm good, sugah, thanks." She scootched over to give him room to sit.

Andreas: "Better than their hookers." This was amusing, but the issue had run its course. So instead of continuing, andreas listened to the shenanigans the others were talking about.

rachel: Rachel poked her tongue out back, "And yeah, she missed you. I had to listen to 'I miss Sam' all break, or 'can I cook you anything to keep busy'."

Sam: Sam just gave a long sigh, and resigned himself to having a red face for this evening, taking his seat beside Rogue, digging into his sandwich. He snorted at Rachel. "Well Ah'm sure that was rough. Gettin' fed anythin' you wanted."

Andreas: "Never complain about free cooking Rachel. That's a rule, I think."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes, "Ah wasn't that bad."

rachel: "Yeah, I guess I shouldn't say anything about it since I couldn't cook anything to save my life. ...Unless food that you put in the toaster counts..."

Andreas: "As long as the toaster survives it, sure."

Sam: "Well there you go. Lucky for you Rogue stuck around. Ah think she could outdo just about anyone at cookin'." He took another bite of the sandwich. "These are great though."

Japh: "I pretty much gave up trying to cook, hard to find people willing to try eating something that a guy who doesn't eat." Japh had to confess.

Andreas: "never have to cook. There is always some food to be bough somewhere." he finally decided to take up one of the well.praised sandwiches too.

rachel: Rachel grinned, even though Andy being nice was kinda freaking her out. Since when was Andy nice? "Yeah, so how was your guys breaks?"

Sam: "Great! It was good to see mah family, even though Ah had things to miss here." He grinned at Rogue. "And even though it was right back to chores. Still...it was home you know?"

Japh: "Met Cess' grandparents. That was something memorable."

Andreas: "Mainly boring parties." He tooka bit out of his sandwich. Mm, tasty.

Andreas: Between two bites he continued. "Was mean to my brother though, that was amusing."

Rogue: Rogue grinned back at Sam and picked up one of the sandwiches to munch. "Glad ya missed things here."

Sam: "Well the parties here aren't bornin'." He flicked at his straw hat. "Even low key ones are nice and friendly like." And by low key he meant no one was drunk yet or nearly having sex on some forgotten lounger.

rachel: "Here isn't boring until almost everyone leaves."

Rogue: "Yeah, might go up ta mah room f' that new bottle of rum Ah bought... Anybody up f' spiked punch?"

rachel: "I could go for rum..." she grinned.

Andreas: "I can take it, so, sure?" He hoped the rum was good, had been a while since he had gotten himself drunk.

Sam: "Umm." Well he didn't want to be a stick in the mud. "Ah'll have just a little."

Rogue: Rogue grinned at even the approval from Sam. "Be right back then." She hopped up and went to grab the rum from her new stash under her bed. Vic taught her well.

Japh: Japh plopped himself down on a chair. That was one of the many times that a normal stomach would have been handy.

Sam: "So...how were your parents then Andreas?" He didn't really talk to his roommate often, for good damn reason, but he'd been oddly...happy today.

Andreas: "My father was very impressed by my scar, or hole, back then, and continued to call me his 'little fighter'. My mother couldn't give me one straight look for most of the break though, so my trip had its good sides." another sandwich followed the demis of its predecessor.

Rogue: Rogue opened the rum as she came down the stairs, going first to the punch bowl and pouring about half of the bottle in, then putting the bottle to her lips for a straight shot. She picked up the ladel and stirred it around a bit. "Who wants a refill first?"

rachel: "I do," Rachel got up and handed Rogue her cup, stealing the bottle to take a quick sip.

Sam: "Welllll...Ah can see how it could be a bit off puttin'. Expecially durin' meals and stuff." Sam for his part wasn't about to look dead on. He was surprised at Rogue upending the bottle flat out like that. "Um. Ah'll have a little bit. Just a little. This ain't like the other stuff is it?"

Andreas: "I'd like a refill too." He held his cup out at her.

Rogue: Rogue frowned as Rachel stole the bottle, but let her so she could take the cup and ladel out some of the rum punch. "No, darlin'. Cain't get that anywhere but from Vic or Moira... This is just regular rum."

rachel: She shot Rogue a smirk and handed the bottle back as she took her cup, "Thanks."

Rogue: She took Andy's cup next and gave him some with a smile. Then went to get hers and Sam's cups from where he was sitting and refilled them both all the way.

Andreas: Andreas took a sip of the spiked sweetness. "Heh, that's strong stuff. I like."

Rogue: "Gotta be strong if Ah own it. " She gave Andy a wink then took a large gulp of her cup.

Sam: He cautiously sipped his own, tasting the burnt sugar flavour of the rum lightly twined with the stronger tastes of fruit juice.

NicoMinoru: Nico half jogged half power- walked down the hallway. Stupid post 9/11 airport security with stupid "we reserve the right to overbook all flights" airline and stupid baggage losing baggage guys... She was totally late. And kind of wrinkly. And airplane slimy. She wasn't like ... welcome back party ready at all.

Japh: Japh sighed watching them sip their spiked drinks.

NicoMinoru: Nico quickly tied her dreads back because the whole airplane humidity and gotten to them and they were like ... a little outta control. She checked herself quickly ... black skirt, black frilly shirt thing, cool striped stockings, combat boots ... it was ... acceptable.

NicoMinoru: "Hey you guys! Happy after hangover!" she said, turning the corner into the rec room.

Sam: "Can your critters drink this sorta thing Japh? Or does it make them sick?" He felt bad leaving him out. "Oh...oh hey Nico."

rachel: "Hey, Nico." Okay, so at least she wasn't the only one not dressed all colorful now.

Rogue: "Hey, Nico!" Rogue grinned, "Spiked punch?" She held up her cup in illustration then decided to take out the umbrella and stick it behind Sam's ear. She finished her cup and started to pour straight rum into it, but stopped before it was even halfway filled as she felt Sam's eyes on her. Darn. She got up to get more of the punch.

Japh: "Yo Nico girl, how ya been?" Have said with his best jamaican accent, then turning back to Sam, "They don't get sick from eating stuff, so yeah, they can drink it."

NicoMinoru: "I'm Good. And hey! I'm glad I worked so hard on my tan during the break," She said, looking around at the island theme and holding out her as pale as Asian-ly possible arms to demonstrate.

NicoMinoru: "Nice uh... dreads," She said to Japh, pretending to stifle a giggle.

Japh: "I not be worried wit tanning, I have natural glow." Japh grinned.

Sam: His face was a bit twisted up in worry as he watched his girlfriend go to get more juice to go with her cup of rum, but it wasn't his place. He cocked his head at Nico. "You don't look that different...where were you tannin'?"

Rogue: She turned to Japh, "Ya want me ta put some in a small bowl f' 'em, hun?"

NicoMinoru: Nico stared at Sam. Was he kidding? "Los Angeles," She said, "in my parents' convertible, with the top up and the AC all the way up." She winked.

Japh: "Only if ja wanna waste good rum," Japh continued his jamaican accent, just to enjoy himself while the rest got tipsied.

rachel: "And here I thought that people couldn't get as pale as me," she smirked, taking a sip of her drink.

Sam: "Ah." He could have smacked his head. "Ah missed the sarcasm it would appear." He gave her a small smile of apology, and took another swallow of his drink.

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, "Ain't no big thing, darlin'. Got a job now, so Ah can buy more." She disappeared into the kitchen, only to reappear with a small bowl then set about pouring some in it. She stooped down in front of the maggots and set it down, giving each of them a small pat on the head. "Enjoy, y'all."

Rogue: She went to pick up her cup and moved back to sit next to Sam, grinning at him.

Japh: The maggots went at the bowl like thirsty puppies. "How about dat adduh new girl wit da beauty mark?" Japh asked Rachel

NicoMinoru: "Hey, umbrella drinks! Awesome!" Nico said. She grabbed a glass of punch and piled pineapple, orange, and passion fruit slices on with a couple of cherries and an umbrella.

rachel: Rachel snickered at the accent, "That's true."

NicoMinoru: She plopped down on the couch to inspect her drink. "There's nothing like a drink that's also a healthy snack," Nico said.

Sam: "There's sandwiches too!" Sam held up his half eaten third pulled jerk sandwich. "Barbeque. They're fantastic."

rachel: "The sandwiches are pretty awesome."

Japh: "Funtastic for you, maybe, but tink about da poor moo moos, had to give up a life of udder leisure to give ya dat sandwich."

NicoMinoru: Nico perked up. "I'm starving. It's not like the food on airplanes was ever great to begin with but now it's like ... they don't even serve their usual anti-food. I got a free Coke."

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Japh, "Ya mean 'oink oinks'?"

NicoMinoru: She stood up to make herself a sandwich. "Dude. This isn't a moo moo," said to Japh, "it's an oink oink. This is totally the other white meat."

NicoMinoru: "Oh ... jinx!" Nico said to Rogue.

Japh: "Dey be oink oinks? Why didn't ya be sayin' so! I be makin' a right fool of meself right now."

NicoMinoru: Returning to the couch Nico took a bite out of her sandwich with a sigh. "I am so glad I'm not Jewish right now."

Andreas: "Japh, really, I think the accent accomplishes the fools business very well already." He toasted with his sandwich and took another bite

Japh: "You be sayin you jewish lateh on?" Japh smirked at Nico

Rogue: Rogue snickered at Nico, "Pinch poke, ya owe me a coke." She took another drink, "Yeah, that would suck." She stole a bite of Sam's sandwich and gave him a smug grin.

rachel: Okay, that was more a comment she expected from Andy. "I'm pretty sure I'll hear you talking in that accent from now on, Japh."

Sam: Sam just chuckled along with everything, not really having anything to add other than another laugh that sounded more like a giggle. He eyed his half full drink. "How much did you put in this?"

NicoMinoru: "For that chicken matzo ball soup I would totally be," Nico said. "You've never been to Canter's deli. That stuff is good."

Rogue: "Half tha bottle." She smirked as she watched him then leaned over to whisper something in his ear that she'd like to do if they were alone.

Sam: Sam slumped in the chair, red as a beet and hoping to hell no one had overheard that.

Japh: "Rae-girl, you be hearin' o' me tingkin' like dis too," he had to concentrate real hard to think jamaican.

NicoMinoru: "But then I wouldn't be able to eat this sandwich so ... " Nico took a bite instead of finishing the sentence.

Rogue: Rogue smirked at the color of Sam's cheek and blew softly on his ear before sitting up and trying her best to look innocent.

rachel: "Oh, that's great," she grinned at the thought.

NicoMinoru: Nico had to follow each bite with punch because the sauce was really hot and her mouth was burning off.

Rogue: "He sounds like Sebastian from tha Little Mermaid..." Her eyes lit up, "Japh, ya should so sing that one song..."

Andreas: "Under the Sea?," he tried to complete Rogue's sentence.

Rogue: "Yes!" She pointed at Andy with a grin, "That one!" She paused, "Wait... How did y'all know that?"

Sam: "Mah sisters liked that one." Well him too. Until he got old enough to know boys shouldn't like that one. Rogue's opinion further enforced that.

NicoMinoru: "They have Disney in Germany," Nico said.

Japh: "I be singin' dat one if I knew all de words. I be singin' that one wit them on de lake too if I knew de words."

Rogue: "Yeah, but that's Andy. Andy don't know shit shine-ola 'bout nothin' but himself an' how ta pleasure Tessa." She arched an eyebrow slightly amused, "If it were anybody but him sayin' that, Ah wouldn'ta said anythin'."

Andreas: "We have. Though, our Sebastian has a Bavarian accent." He loved playing with the English speakers from time to time.

Andreas: "And I do know how to pleasure Tessa allright." He wiggled his eyebrows naughtically.

Rogue: "Kiss tha Girl, is Ah think what ya thinkin' of, Japh." She turned slightly to Sam, wishing she were drunk enough to kiss him. Sadly, she wasn't anything besides happy to be siting with him. She sighed and leaned against him.

NicoMinoru: "Oh my God! I would so pay to hear a German Rasta guy!" Nico said.

Japh: "What we be needin' is a karaoke ting. Wit words poppin' up ta help me."

rachel: "I think I'll pass on the Disney songs."

Sam: His blush was fading some, and he wrapped his arm around her, putting his empty plate up. Rachel's comment gave him reason to smile. "Well with that blue hair, you gotta be cheery enough to have at least one, Rae."

NicoMinoru: "Under za Zee. Under za Zee. Darlink verr it's vetter. Take it from meeeee," Nico sang, and then laughed. "That would be awesome."

Andreas: "Well Nico, I can try...although I've never heard a a Jamaican in my life." He cleared his throat and tried to figure out to copy Japh's accent as good as possible.

Rogue: "We so do, Japh." Rogue finished off her second glass and sighed again.

rachel: Rachel smirked, "There's Nightmare Before Christmas. Though, normal people don't call it cheery..."

Andreas: "Uhm...Undzher de sea, undzher de sea, darling ids bedder, down where ids wedder, take it from me...erm...da da da...under de sea!" He took a bow.

NicoMinoru: Nico clapped. "You did it totally better," she said.

Japh: "Not bad, not bad, mon, you get a prize, one free drink, pick it up at de big bowl next to da cups."

Andreas: "Why, thank you, mon. Dees ees my pleasure." Mind you, the Jamaican accent wasn't that uninteresting...maybe a new way to hit on chicks...well, if he didn't have one already.

Rogue: Rogue clapped too and laughed a bit, "That's awesome, Andy. See! People never believe me when Ah say ya ain't that bad." She pushed herself up for another refill.

Japh: "Now how's da words for dat Kiss de girl song?"

NicoMinoru: "Under za Zee - Vee auf za hook. Vee got nein troubles. Life iss za bubbles. Under za Zee! Under za Zee!" Nico tried to get Andy to sing the next verse. This was way way more fun than what they usually did and everyone was still kind of sober.

Sam: "Darlin"?" She'd emptied two glasses in the time he'd gone through three quarters of his. Oh hell. Why was he being such a nanny.

Andreas: He downed another cup of punch and came back, going over to Japh. "Waaaiiiit, I think I know it...uhm, mon." He felt weirdly light in the head.

NicoMinoru: "Zing viz me now, sha-la-la-la-la. My oh my! Look at the boy to shy. He ain't gonna kiss the girl!" Nico sang and then looked around sheepishly when no one joined her.

rachel: Rachel listened to the singing in horribly amusing accents, sipping at her drink. She was surprised she hadn't finished her first cup yet.

Rogue: "Yeah, Rebel?" She looked at him over her shoulder as she got picked up the ladel. "There ya see here, sittin' there across tha way," she turned and started moving back to Sam. "That's how it starts."

Andreas: "Nooo, zhat's not how it starts..." Seemingly a strong German accent took over now that he was really drunk.

Andreas: "Ja, Rogue has got it right!"

NicoMinoru: "It's the chorus," Nico said.

Sam: "Ah just want to make sure that you're ok." He gave her a smile. "They're pretty silly, hey?" He said in a quieter voice.

Andreas: "DZhere you see her, sitting dzhere across dzhe way...she don't got a lot to say, but...but...but dzhere's sumzhing about her..." The fake Jamaican and real German accent didn't mix too well.

NicoMinoru: "And you don't know why, But you're dying to try, you want to ... kiss the girl" Nico finished.

Rogue: Rogue snickered at Andy as she sat back down, "Yeah, but ya gotta love 'em. Most families are a bit silly, huh?" She took a large drink and grinned at Sam. "Ah'm so glad ya home, Sam."

Andreas: "Kiss dzhe girl!" Out of some weird moot andreas shouted this and pointed at Sam and Rogue.

Japh: Japh had to smile, not at the singing but at the fact that he started remembering the rest of the song, "Yes, you want her, look at her, you know you do." crap, what came after that?

Sam: "Yeah. They are." He ducked his head at Andy's near bellow, followed by Japh's words, suddenly shy. "Um. It's good punch."

Rogue: "Possible she wants you to, no time would be better," she finished for Japh.

NicoMinoru: "There is one way to ask her, It don't take a word. Not a single word. Go on and ... Kiss the Girl!" Nico finished when Japh paused.

NicoMinoru: She let her dreads down for effect.

Japh: "Kiss dzhe girl!" Japh mitated Andy

Andreas: "Sha la la la la la, oh my oh my..."

NicoMinoru: Oh yeah. She'd totally forgotten about the whole accent thing.

rachel: She leaned back in her seat, grinning. Yeah, so not mentioning that she didn't know the words to the song. They'd probably try to teach her or something.

NicoMinoru: "I was the biggest Disney geek. I had like all the princess dress up gowns and like this pink Little Mermaid purse with Ariel on it..." Nico stopped. She'd just totally admitted to owning something pink.

NicoMinoru: Stupid Asian alcohol tolerance. They'd spiked the punch. They totally had.

Rogue: Rogue finished off half of the cup and put her hand on Sam's thigh as she looked at him, grinning some as she glanced at Andy and Japh then back at Sam, "Looks like tha boy's too shy ain't gonna kiss tha girl."

Sam: "Ah think mah older sister has that too." He shrugged. "Mostly Ah remember it cause she used to whallop me over the head with it if Ah was being annoyin'."

rachel: "Can't say I was ever into any of the princesses," she shrugged.

Andreas: "Sha la la la la la, ain't dhzat sad?"

Japh: "Ain't it a shame, too bad,"

NicoMinoru: "Did she have the mirror thing? It was like a hand mirror and you pressed the big pink rhinestone on the back and it played the songs from the movie?" Nico asked Sam, sounding a little more excited than she meant too.

Andreas: "He...gonna miss dhze girl!"

Sam: He looked at Rogue and at the rest of them. There was the fast lump of embarrassment that was gnawing at his guts, but over it there was a really nice warm haze that kinda was fluffing that al out. He gave Andy and Japh a look and then braced himself and leaned across, giving Rogue a light buff of the lips.

Japh: Japh pointed at Sam and Rogue "Kiss dzhe girl!"

NicoMinoru: Oh, never mind. Sam was like ... kinda busy. Nico flopped back, still munching on her umbrella drink.

Rogue: Rogue smiled and kissed him back a bit harder, she really hoped she had enough alcohol in her. She opened an eye to peek at him and realized she did because he was still there and not slumping against her. Rogue felt a bit giddy since it was their first kiss without anything in between their lips.

Sam: He forgot himself for a moment and then broke apart with a stunned look, guiltily glancing at the others and then back to her. "Wow."

Rogue: Rogue grinned and took his plate off his lap so she could straddle him, cuddling into his neck. "Way wow."

Japh: "Oh, look like we got some happy bunnies,"

Sam: "Ummm. Ummm." He peeked around her, suddenly way beyond his depth of comfort. "Maybe we should call it an evenin' Rogue."

NicoMinoru: Nico looked around, chewing on a piece of pineapple. Yeah. This is what always happened. They spiked the drinks, it was fun for a while and then people started making out and it got embarrassing.

Andreas: "Led's hope he don bring in a vacuum. Cheers!" He emptied his cup.

Japh: "To da vacuum!"

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Babe, Ah'm just cuddlin'. Won't do nothin', Ah promise." She sat up to look at him. "Rogue's honor."

Andreas: "Holy, screamin orgasm, Rasta Man!"

Andreas: Okay...I should shtop drinking now...

NicoMinoru: "I've got to go unpack my IRIE suitcases mon." Nico said as she stood up. "And I've got to take an IRIE showere because I have like ... airplane dreads..." She tried to arrange them so they weren't so all over the place and ... failed.

NicoMinoru: "Have a good screaming orgasm you guys," Nico said, waving.

[Edited on 13/7/08 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Vaccums? is that like getting off into a vacuum?
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

You suck :P.

Yes, I deserve a title for the worst speller. I know this well.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.