JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

5-31 Game - "Mr. Summers in the lab, with the pen jar."

Post by JSherlock »

Current time line Friday, the 13th

Elizabeth: Lizzie was seated in one of the arm chairs, her legs hung over the side as she distractedly flipped through her tactics book. Something was making her feel fidgety and she wasn't sure what. Would have helped if she'd been able to sleep...

Alex: Alex was lying on the floor in the rec room, his legs up on a chair and a book from Paul Boucuse, or however you wrote that, held up. It was really well written and had some nice recipes in it, the only disadvantage was that he was getting hungry.

rachel: Rachel leaned back into the cushions on the couch, staring blankly at the tv. She could only take so much Shark Week.

Warlock: Warlock was taking advantage of the school wireless in order to be somewhat more sociable ... only some what since he was plugged into the international missing person's database. Thanks to some 'l33t' hacking he's narrowed the search down to military families ... thus far still no luck.

Joseph: Joe was reading a black leather covered book entitled 'Necronomicon'.

Selene: Selene perched in her preferred chair and had her notebook lying open in her lap. She hadn't bothered to tie her hair into a ponytail, and so it hung loosely over her face. Doodling on an already quite filled page with her pen, she didn't pay attention to the other people in the room.

Elizabeth: "Change the channel, will you Rae? Rest in peace Steve Irwin, but Christ, we have all the Australian accent we can take with Ginny....."

Elizabeth: She glanced up from her book. "There should be a stack of dvds hidden behind the player if nothing else."

rachel: She sighed and reached for the remote, flipping though the channels, "Not like there's anything else on though. And, dvds would mean getting up or using teke."

Selene: When she couldn't fit more stuff onto the sheet of paper, she dropped it over the arm of the chair, into the vague direction of her bag and folder that she had put on the ground. Picking up her pen again, Selene started with a fresh page, drawing more random things on the white paper.

Elizabeth: "Of course there's something else on. You're just too lazy to read the channel menu..." she rolled her eyes. "And, you don't normally complain when you get dvds off of me."

Alex: "Are there any cooking shows?," he asked over the edge of his book. "Like, cooking with Irma?"

Joseph: Joe flopped down in an empty chair, still reading. "If you guys want, I think they're showing Going Postal on BBC America."

Warlock: Warlock sighed and logged off, then looked around the room in slight confusion ... wow he'd been in deep. "Self could put a dvd on if no one else wants to get up?"

Elizabeth: "Why wouldn't I want the BBC?" she asked Joseph, making her accent even more plummy than usual.

rachel: "I am lazy," she nodded and glanced at Alex with a shrug, offering the remote, "You can see if there's any on. And if not, we can watch a movie. That'd be awesome, Warlock, thanks."

Selene: Her gaze was locked on what she was doing, and the movements of the pen were sharp and brusque. Selene tried to shut the voices of the other students out of her mind, even contemplated heading over to the quieter library.

Jason: Jason walked down the hall at a quicker pace than his usual as he worked on processing just what in the hell was going on here. What to actually do about it might also be a point to consider. Phone would be nice. Hearing voices in the recroom he poked his head in there. Someone would surely have a cellphone. "Question for the room. Is whatshisname down in the lab in the habit of having his office covered in blood and some girl in the floor most notably not moving?"

Elizabeth: Jumping as Jason came in, the words trickled in her ears vaguely. "Blo - lab - what girl?"

Warlock: He spotted Selene sitting and looking ... odd. He grew an extra set of hands and streched them over to the stack of dvd's as he got up and went over to Selene. "What do you all wish to watch?"

Joseph: Joe looked up. "Wait, what?"

rachel: Rachel blinked at Jason, "What?"

Elizabeth: "Scott's lab?" her mind began to turn uncomfortably....

Jason: "Well I didn't go in and look." Jason nodded. "Scott, that's it. They were fighting, I couldn't help but eavesdrop, a good deal of swearing and Italian and then things went downhill from there."

Alex: He sat up in a rush, swaying a bit as the blood in his had suddenly noticed it could move downwards again. "That sounds bad. Lizzie?"

Elizabeth: "...I'm going to FUCKING kill him!" Lizzie screamed, pouncing up, the chair moving violently as she threw herself towards the door.

Joseph: Joe dropped the book on the chair as he stood up. "Sounds like something needs to be done and fast."

Selene: Selene glanced up upon hearing Jason's words. "We have dead people in the basement?" She looked between the others. "I have nothing to do with that."

Elizabeth: "That bastard will wish his mother wasn't born!"

Warlock: "Dead?" Warlock looked faintly confused, "There are dead people?"

Selene: "We're going to have another dead person in the basement, then," Selene asked Lizzie, tilting her head to the side to look after her.

Jason: Angry Lizzie...okay, that was even more frightening than Jason had guessed that it would be. He decided that it might be the smartest move for him to get out of the door.

Alex: "Okay, i think someone should protect Scott from Lizzie..." As no one was immediately reacting on his words, he followed her through the door. "I'm sure this will hurt tomorrow..."

Selene: "I am as surprised as you are," she assured Warlock with a nod. "No one told me about dead people in a lab. Sounds suspicious, if you ask me."

Selene: "Why?" Selene gave Alex a puzzled look.

Elizabeth: Hearing Selene she almost skidded to a halt. "Oh if you're talking about that shitbag Tom, Scott was also a part of that too!" she grabbed the doorframe and used it to push herself off, down the corridor.

Warlock: "Self could perform a school-wide scan to detect the dead people? Perhaps this is a DR thing?"

Warlock: "Who is Tom? The only Tom self knows if on myspace?" Warlock asked, now very confused.

rachel: Oh hell. She needed to stop hanging out in the rec room. Maybe she'd avoid people attempting to kill each other then and fights. Rachel sighed and forced herself up, deciding it'd be worth getting hit if she stopped Lizzie from killing Scott. "Lizzie..." <Liz? Killing Scott isn't exactly a good idea...>

Joseph: Joe started to follow Lizzie as well, figuring he could at the very least try to stop anything getting out of hand.

Selene: "What's a Tom," she asked no one in particular and blinked. "And when did this place become crazier than me?"

Elizabeth: <Well it'd make me feel better!> she shot at Rae. "Then who the fuck were you talking about?" she snapped at Selene.

Warlock: Warlock smiled a little shyly at Selene, "Self does not think you are crazy, selffriendSelene. Do you think self should do that scan?"

Jason: "...you mean that Scott has a track record of being a participant in student body bodies?" Okay, well...everyone else seemed to be on board with the Scott crazy murderer theory. He followed the group quickly.

Alex: Woah, she was pretty fast on her way. Alex speeded up and nearly caught up to her. "Hey, ma-...maybe you'd want to not kill everyone as soon as you enter the room? Do you think that's possible?"

rachel: <Yeah, it might, but we don't even really know what's going on.> she frowned.

Selene: Selene figured that there might be interesting events at hand, and so put her notebook and pen aside, stood up and followed Lizzie. "Jason mentioned a person covered in blood and not moving down in the medlab. Usually, that's a sign for someone being quite dead. And judging by your current mood, someone else will be dead shortly."

Elizabeth: "Maybe it's a good idea to not tell me what I don't want to do...We're talking about my best friend. Angel's like my sister!"

Selene: She turned her head towards Warlock. "Yes, I think that would be a wise move."

Alex: "Well, yes, I can understand that." He walked by her side now, trying to look into her face. "I just don't want you to do anything you could regret, you know?" Like homicide.

Selene: "Scott killed an Angel," Selene asked, wandering after them. "Now that's certainly not very nice, methinks. Or very smart, for that matter."

Warlock: "Alright then,' Warlock closed his eyes and shifted to his techno-organic form and after a moment said, "Self can detect no dead bodies in the mansion,"

Elizabeth: "Oh I won't regret it. I might enjoy it though."

Jason: "You can scan for dead bodies?" Jason looked over at Warlock, finding that interesting. "Have you considered renting yourself out to the police?"

Warlock: "Though .... there is a large amount of corrupted ... blood yes, in the medlab, on the floor."

Selene: "Looks like no one here has any skeletons in their closet then," Selene commented with a shrug.

rachel: Rachel took a breath and followed Alex and Lizzie, opening her mouth and then closing it. Alex was better at the talking thing than she was, may as well let him try.

Joseph: Joe followed, keeping silent as he did so.

Alex: "Yeah, well..." He got more nervous the closer they came to the lab. "That might be a bit unhealthy point of view, generally speaking."

Elizabeth: "No body doesn't exactly mean anything though..." she snarled a little, digging her nails into the palms of her hands, trying to to cry now that the really horrible possibilities were flooding her mind.

Jason: "Well...we'll just check the lab and see if there's any way he could have removed her then."

Elizabeth: "I've always been unhealthy and a mess up, why change the habit of a lifetime?" she gave Alex a look, tears pricking the corners of her eyes as she fought them back.

Warlock: Warlock turned to Selene, "This is ... rather strange isn't it? You have been here longer then self, is this usual?"

Joseph: "Because you can be more than just your habits."

Selene: "That might be true," she agreed with Lizzie. "If I were to kill someone, I would try to hide the body, as well." Selene bit her lower lip and looked at Lizzie. "Hypothetically spoken, of course. Besides, it might just mean that no one has been killed. Yet."

Elizabeth: "Well explain the total I just shit my trousers look Jason had on his face when he came in!"

Alex: Seeing the wet glistening in her eyes, he got funnily relieved. Crying was better than angry, angry could kill with a telepath involved. "Why don't we just find out what has happened first, okay? See, we're already there, just breathe easy and relax...And Jason might have interpreted something wrong." At least he hoped so.

rachel: Rachel shoved a hand through her hair, "She might not even be dead, Liz. So, no reason to kill Scott til we know what's going on."

Selene: "I'm not sure," she told Warlock with a gesture of her hand. "This place certainly is one of the weirder ones I've been to. Oh, and to get certainty, could you scan the basement for living bodies? Maybe that would help us."

Warlock: "Living bodies? Umm ... self could scan for people with injuries if that is what you mean?"

Selene: Selene nodded in agreement with Rachel. "Yes, until we know for sure what has happened, I suggest we keep it to non-fatal violence at first."

Jason: "I would like to state for the record that my trousers have at the very least not been soiled."

Elizabeth: "Well I can't feel her thoughts or anything anywhere near here! And Jason saw her! And I can at least fucking punch him!" she illustrated by slamming one of her fists into a wall, biting down on her wobbling lip.

Selene: "Yes, that's a good idea." She gave Warlock a small smile and nodded.

Summers: Scott stepped out of his shower, checking to make sure he'd gotten all the glass out that Hank couldn't. Turning in front of the mirror, he checked the stitches that Hank had put in for the larger cuts. He picked up the roll bandages and the gauze pads and started wrapping up the cuts.

Alex: "Okay, okay, okay, yeah, punching, that's cool." He mouthed to Selene to not give Lizzie bad ideas and then continued. "Just, maybe, let me try to talk first, okay? And...someone maybe should try and call some professors. Rae?"

Selene: "Do you want me to assist with the punching," Selene asked, keeping up with Lizzie.

Elizabeth: "...No." Lizzie gave Selene a look. "This is personal."

Jason: "I don't think she'll need much help, truth be told." Oh yes, calling people. That's what he had actually meant to do.

Warlock: Warlock nodded and did another scan of the basement, "Self does not detect any injured humanoids."

rachel: "Well, let's avoid punching altogether til we know for sure." Rachel glanced at Alex and nodded.

Selene: "Oh, very well." She shrugged. "That's understandable." At least she would get to enjoy the show. "Thank you, Warlock. That's a good sign, isn't it?"

Warlock: "Umm ..." he hald raised a hand figuring to perhaps be a voice of reason here, "Do you not think this could be resolved in a non-violent way? Should we not inform the faculty?"

Joseph: "I second at least telling the teachers."

Jason: "So dead or alive this Angel girl is more than likely not in the mansion anymore. Marvelous."

Joseph: Joe blinked. "What powers does Scott have?"

Elizabeth: "I can't feel her thoughts, so that tells you a lot..." she nursed her slightly sore hand. Why the hell did this always happen to her friends? Why her?

Elizabeth: "Energy beams from his eyes, basically."

Joseph: "Can you feel the thoughts of sleeping people, or people far away?"

rachel: "Jason, what exactly happened again?"

Selene: "She most likely left the building then," Selene suggested. Or was fed to wild animals in the woods... "And I agree, we should tell the staff. After we have questioned Scott."

Alex: "You only have to know that it hurts when he looks at you, Joe, so, stay behind someone who is or can be tough." ...shit...out of all the people around, that's ME!

Elizabeth: "I can feel sleeping, unconscious people, and I have a fair distance range...""

Jason: "Fight, eavesdropping, a good deal of slamming and smashing, Scott stormed out and left the door open so I looked in and saw a delightful mess. Decided against going in as Scott was still in sight and I didn't really need that."

Warlock: "Um, why after?" Warlock asked Selene a little worriedly.

Joseph: Joe nodded. "So, dead, shielded, or very far away."

Jason: "That seems to be the general consensus, yes."

Selene: "Well, we don't know yet if he'll be cooperative, do we?" She gave Warlock a confused look. "After all, we might be forced to get the information we need from him by using some kind of pressure." She raised her hands. "And I would say that the school staff would only make things more complicated in that case, don't you agree?"

Alex: "Well, whatever it is, we'll find out now. " They finally had reached the door to the lab. He put his hand hastily on the doorknob, so that he could slip in before Lizzie would. He poked his hand through the open crack and peeked in.

Alex: "Oh..."

Warlock: "Self ... does not understand the question, why would they make things more complicated?"

Selene: Selene leaned to the side behind Alex' back and peeked over his shoulder into the medlab. "That's interesting..."

Elizabeth: Almost crashing into Alex, she tsked in irritation. "So? What?" she asked, trying to see past him.

rachel: Rachel chewed on her lip as they actually made it to the medlab, glad Alex was the first one there since he seemed to be one of the only ones with common sense.

Jason: Jason stepped around so he could get a look into the office. It was much the same as he had seen it before except sans body. "Well, she's not in there anymore."

Selene: She turned her head to look at Warlock. "Because they probably wouldn't agree to get the information out of Scott's mind by using telepathy. Whether he's cooperative, or not..."

Warlock: "Self did say that there was a lot of blood," Warlock piped up from the back.

Alex: "...Uhm, Jason didn't exaggerate...but there is no body, I think." He opened the door wider to let the others get a look and stepped in.

Elizabeth: She had the great feeling Alex was not letting her get in there...

Warlock: "Though ... that appears to be a a cabinet for the storage of blood samples, self can deduct this from there still being some intact bottles," he extended his neck a few feet to investigate.

Selene: Selene followed Alex inside and looked around, then pointed at the crashed lockers and cabinets. "Looks like many things broke in here. There's plenty of broken glass."

Joseph: Joe followed in, and looked at it. "Looks like a fight, or at least something caused a lot of force."

Elizabeth: Pushing past, she skidded into the room and stopped, blinking slowly, swallowing. "Oh..." she stared glassily down at the floor, at the blood...

Selene: "So the blood could be from the broken sample bottles," Selene deducted.

Warlock: He did a few quick calculations, having a half computerised brain had to be good for something. "Self concurs, selffriendSelene, this glass is from broken vials."

rachel: She remained by the door, looking around the office as she pulled a face. Well, this looked lovely.

Joseph: "Yes, but is the blood?"

Alex: "YES, Selene!" His voice nearly toppled over, so hastily he was agreeing. That was an explanation, and it could help to calm Lizzie down a bit.

Joseph: Joe was glancing around, careful not to touch anything, and tried to see if he could piece together anything. Not that he had lots of experience.

Jason: "Well, that would be relieving at least. Any signs on how Angel would have gotten out...or how he would have gotten her out?"

Joseph: "Looks like someone left while bleeding." Joe pointed out the trail of blood. "Or was dragged."

Elizabeth: "You don't get that much blood from sample bottles and why the hell is it trailing off..." she pointed vaguely at the smeared trail.

Warlock: "Allow self to do a quick analasis of the the blood and we shall see." Warlock squeezed his body through the crowd and crouched infront of the puddle.

rachel: She looked down at all the blood and shifted slightly. Ew. Blood on the floor by her feet. Wait. That probably wasn't a good thing. Rachel eyed the trail of blood.

Japh: Japh came walking down the hallway, whistling that song Twisted Nerve that he heard from Kill Bill. As he came closer to the lab the whistling died down. "Scott? Hello...what's going on?" he asked as watched the bunch of people.

Alex: Too bad he nearly stepped into something sizzling and weird on the ground, though. That seemed like the acid stuff Angel could spit at people. He stood over it, eager to not let his worried friend have a glance and then told the room. "Why don't you guys, like, look around, seeing if you can find anything that tells us what's going on? Lizzie, were there security cams in here, do you remember?" Yes, look at the ceiling, not at the ground, no Missee, nothing interesting there.

rachel: She glanced at Japh, "We're trying to figure that out..."

Joseph: Joe looked up at Japh. "Umm. Maybe you could help us figure that out."

Jason: "Okay, the trail? Not so good then." Jason looked over the trail. Had Scott maybe been bleeding when he left? That would be a no dead body conclusion at least but he couldn't recall anything from the brief sight he had of Scott other than the kneejerk oh shit reaction of being caught.

Elizabeth: "Why would I know if there were cams in the labs? I don't work in here...." she swayed a bit unsteadily.

Warlock: "Hmmm ..." Warlock reached out and poked the puddle, "Self can deduce that while most of this is indeed samples, there is some of both roommateScott and formerstudentAngel's here."

Alex: "Ah, yes, you're right, heh." His nervous laughter probably made her only more uncomfortable. "No idea why I got that idea..."

Selene: Selene frowned at the blood puddles and the trail of it. "Apparently there has been a fight, and a lot of broken glass. They would probably have been cut by all the shards."

Elizabeth: "Oh, well yes because shards are good for cutting, especially if you nick an artery..."

Warlock: "That seems a most likely surmise selffriendSelene," Warlock rubbed the blood between his fingers.

Summers: That being done, he dressed and lit a cigarette. He walked out of the room and down the stairs, grabbing his jacket along the way. He ended up in the now ready-for-winter Rose Garden and stood smoking.

Jason: "That they are." Jason had to agree. Okay, maybe it would have actually been a good idea to have checked in here before alerting others but still, he hadn't exactly wanted to rile up Scott any more than he obviously had been.

Selene: Selene folded her arms in front of her chest, tilted her head to the side and looked over the entire mess, slowly nodding. "Now, I don't think that we'll find the answers that we're looking for by investigating this place. Anything could have happened here. We will probably have to question Scott to learn the truth."

Elizabeth: Her eyes on the blood trail, she started to slip slowly away from everyone else, stepping out into the corridor...Oh, she was going to get him.

Japh: Japh was a little lost. "Wait wait wait? So Scott and Angel had a fight in here?" the medically trained person told him it wasn't that hot idea for people to be so close to the blood.

Jason: "I think maybe Lizzie's come to that conclusion too." Jason nodded towards her as she started to slip out of the room. "Oh yes, quite a spectacular fight."

Joseph: "Maybe." So far, Joe had stayed as far away from any streaks of blood as he could. He'd taken a course in First Aid.

Warlock: Warlock wiped his finger off on a spare cloth, "I think schoolmateLizzie is still set on finding Scott."

Joseph: "Oh crap." Joe noticed Lizzie leaving, and made his way to follow her.

Alex: "It seems like that, Japh. Heard anything?" Was Liz trying to sneak away over there? Damnit, like a goddamn headless chicken.

Elizabeth: Slipping off quietly down the corridor, she followed the blood through to the medlab. Oh she was going to maim...

rachel: Rachel eyed Lizzie slipping away and followed Jason and Joe after her.

Elizabeth: Slamming the doors open, she saw...Empty fucking room. Kicking a table, she swore, noticing a few bloody smears here and there. Lifting the lid of the bin, she saw bloodied cloths and paper towels. Damn!

Alex: "Oh boy, oh boy..." Rapidly making off to follow the murderer-to-be, he wished he'd know better swear words. 'Stupid idiot' seemed inappropiately weak.

Warlock: Warlock shrugged, "Self does not think she is quite stable," he remarked to Selene as everyone else shifted off following the bloody trail.

Selene: "Where's everyone going?" Selene leaned to the side to look after them. "Oh, I see. The trail. We should follow them," she suggested to Warlock.

Japh: "Look, I'm sure it wasn't such a bad fight, probably an argument," Japh looked at the pool of blood and for an instant he saw in his mind's eye the ghost form of Angel lying on the floor. "Oh god...oh geez."

Joseph: Joe followed right behind Lizzie. "Hold on, slow down. If you need to find Scott, you can try to find his thoughts, right?"

Jason: "Well, it got a bit heated to tell the truth." Jason commented then looked up at Japh. "Just noticing the new decor?"

Selene: "If this Angel person has been murdered, Scott has to worst murderer there is." She pointed at the trail of blood. "I mean, would you look at this. Absolutely shoddy work."

Elizabeth: "You know, you really shouldn't say things like that to me...I was more bothered about finding my friend..." she gave him an evil glance, then started to look around the school for Scott, wincing. Damn, sheilds...Well, she could bash those in if need be...

Alex: "Erm, Joe, no." He breathed a bit faster than he wished for, this situation was really exhausting on so many levels. "I don't think that would be a good idea. Maybe Rachel can? Or Warlock?"

Japh: Japh turned to look at Jason, "No..no..it's it's my powers. I saw Angel..lying on the floor." That was quite a shocker.

Warlock: "Umm ... if you say so?" Warlock blinked a couple of times, sometimes Selene really did confuse him.

rachel: "Yeah, I don't really think it's a good idea for Liz to try and find him like that, Joe." He just had to point that out? Now, she didn't even really have to see him to kill him.

Alex: Hell, even Japh's maggots! "Please, at least, if you find him, let#s just head over, okay? No destroyed minds, deal?" He was only one step away from folding his hands and going on his knees before her.

Elizabeth: But...Hmm, a little thought leaked out, something small, nothing incriminating, sadly, but still enough.

Selene: Selene turned to Japh with raised eyebrows. "You can see these things that have happened? Can you see anything else?"

Elizabeth: Got the bastard... Lizzie's face darkened and she pushed past the group, sprinting out of the door.

Summers: He dropped the butt down and smushed it with his heel. Professor Munro could deal. He took a deep breath and wondered where to go. Maybe a cup of coffee? He went round to the patio, and went into the kitchen.

Joseph: Joe followed straight after Lizzie, running right behind her.

Alex: "Shiit!" He tunred around on his heel and nearly jumped through the room follow Liz, his feet being extremely reptile-like for a second.

Elizabeth: Shit, he was moving - thinking about coffee? No wonder Americans were crazy with all that bloody coffee!

Alex: "Damn you, crazy woman! I'm only trying to help!"

Jason: "Oh...yeah, not really all that pretty of a picture, was it?" Jason heard Lizzie thundering off. "I think that's the sound that the hounds have the hunt..." He hurried off after the group.

rachel: <Shit. Alex, I don't think talking is going to work anymore> Rachel ran after her, really wishing she could just beat her head against the wall instead.

Japh: Looking back at the bloody mess he concentrated for a second. "They were fighting. He got that right." what he saw was a moment of them fighting, the next minute it was Angel lying still on the floor. "She's on the floor, and Scott's walking away..." He turned to follow the ghost Scott.

Joseph: Joe simply followed, trying to remember from the 6 months he'd taken karate.

Elizabeth: She raced up the stairs for the upper levels, dashing across the hallway towards the kitchen.

Summers: He got his mug and went to the rec room - it looked like it'd been used recently. The TV was still on. Oh, Steve Irwin. He sat down gingerly and settled in to watch.

Jason: Okay, now he had to admit he was somewhat thankful for Lizzie's little catch up running dates.

Alex: <Oh, you don't say?> He wondered whether sarcasm could travel telepathically will catching up to her more and more. She seemed to be headed for the kitchen.

Alex: Oh great, place full of sharpies...

Elizabeth: And - bastard! She doubled back, ducking through the door to the rec room and seemed to glow when she saw Scott just sat there...

Joseph: Joe took the stairs two at a time, almost running into her as she doubled back, and quickly moved himself between Lizzie and Scott as soon as he saw them both.

Selene: Selene glanced up as her mind caught a lot of telepathic activities going on. "I think we're close to the point where things get interesting," she commented, sensing the others being back upstairs. "I think I should better get up there, or I'll miss something important."

rachel: <I vote you turn into a troll and sit on her> Rachel sent back. And they were back where they started. Great. She reached out for Liz with her teke and yanked back on her.

Jason: "Lizzie..." Glowing...glowing couldn't be good at all.

Elizabeth: "Oh don't even -" she pounced, her aura blazing as she tried to get at Scott.

Alex: By the look she was shooting towards Scott, he decided that it was time for action. His whole body seemed to liquify into a big sack full of jam, and long tentacles shot out, catching her mid-air and pulling her down.

Jason: "Tentacles...eww."

Selene: There was a lot of agitation coming from the recroom, and so Selene sped up there as fast as she could. Her surroundings turned into a blur as she hasted upstairs. This use of her powers would tire her quite a bit, but she felt that things were getting excited. A few seconds later, she stood in the recroom with the others.

Elizabeth: Lizzie scowled and plunged a mind knife into the tentacle, enough to send a little electric shock down it.

Joseph: Joe stood between her and Scott, holding out her arms. "This is a time to be CALM, Lizzie. Find out EXACTLY what happened. THEN you can be angry."

Summers: He turned, and leaped off the couch. Lizzie looked - pissed. What the hell had he done to her, now? "What the fuck?" He looked at the new guy.

Alex: The big blob wobbled a bit, but stood mainly uninterested about that attack. Alex knew her too well to change into anything with more than a handful of neutrons in its body.

Warlock: Warlock sighed and hooked himself up to the school wireless and paiged the staff.

rachel: "Um, Scott, can you tell her that you didn't kill Angel, please?"

Selene: "Lizzie, please restrain yourself," Selene demanded with a low voice. "First we need to know what happened, then we can let you do whatever with him."

Elizabeth: Why the hell did people like to grab her? "And this is still quite calm you should see me when I really lose it!" she yelped at Joseph, and the tentecle..."Alex put me down now you hentai pervert!"

Alex: A head formed out of the premordial mass that made up Alex's body now. "Hey, who is the one who made me act that fast? If you don't want mindcraps to happen, don't put the megamorph through crap like that. Crap!"

Elizabeth: "Then don't grab me and I won't have to!" she valiantly wriggled again, still trying to get at Scott.

Joseph: "Calm down and he won't have to."

Summers: "I killed Angel?" He blinked stupidly at them. What in the ever-loving hell are you talking about?" He backed away from Lizzie.

Elizabeth: "Oh like I said this is calm! And yes, you bastard, so I am going to get you, and you know I can!"

Alex: "First you promise me you won't hurt Scott. You know you'll regret it later." Most of his body had returned to normal by know, only eight tentacles sticking out from where his arms were supposed to be, still holding her tight.

Selene: "Can we all at least pretend to act like somewhat rational beings, please," Selene suggested with a snarl. "At least for a moment until this issue has been resolved."

Jason: This was all so wonderfully ridiculous all of a sudden. Jason felt a sudden urge to laugh rise up in his throat. There wasn't much need to fight it so he let the laughter come out.

rachel: "Well, there's a lot of blood in your office and Jason said you were down there arguing..."

Elizabeth: "And the body he saw!"

Joseph: Joe frowns at Lizzie. "No. This isn't you calm. This is you homicidal. Now, be CALM." Joe's eye seemed to be twitching, and his mental shields started changing themselves...

rachel: "That might not even be a dead body."

Selene: "Japh saw Angel lying on the floor of the medlab, amidst all that blood, with his powers," she added. "I'd say that this is a little suspicious."

Elizabeth: "Oh, Rae, this is me quite calm considering what I can get like, eh?" she almost laughed on hearing Jason. This was getting silly...

Japh: After staring more and more at the blood and broken glass in the medical lab, Japh finally walked the way back in search of the rest of the people. They were easy enough to find in the recroom, even hearing his name being said.

Alex: "Listen to the girl. No dead body."

Elizabeth: "She said might not be, not no!"

Alex: "Semantics!"

Selene: "At least not openly lying around," Selene added to what Alex had said.

rachel: "Scott, explain?" she glanced over at him, glad Alex had a hold of Lizzie still.

Selene: "He might have fed her to the raccoons or something." She tilted her head, folded her arms and gave Scott a stern look.

Jason: Jason gave Japh a wave and tried to curb his laughter enough to talk. "If this is what I get for whenever I eavesdrop on things and then tell people I am never stopping."

Alex: "Selene! Shut your jab!"

Elizabeth: Okay, Jason was next on the attack list...

Summers: He just looked between them, feeling very confused. Sure his office might be totally destroyed... "Wait. You think I've killed Angel?" He glared at Jason. "That's not funny."

Selene: "Go and play with your life," Selene shot back at Alex, giving him a glare.

Elizabeth: "Do I look like I'm laughing?"

Alex: "Shut it too, Liz." He gave Scott a stern look. Time to take the initiative. "Scott. Your lab. Blood. Explain."

Jason: "Well, it's a bit funny when you think about it. I tell people about seeing someone on the floor not moving in your office and they all seem to leap to you as a murderer...actually I suppose it's not funny for you."

Joseph: "I didn't jump to anything, and right now, the main who did is starting to piss me off."

Summers: "Of course, there's blood, she practically tossed me into a glass cabinet." He held up his bandaged hands, showing that his arms were also wrapped in bandages. He idly noted that one was bleeding a lot, turning the gauze dark. He pressed on it.

Elizabeth: "You're welcome to let me go, not like I'm going to jump on him..." just yet....

Japh: Japh still had no idea what to do except just stare with folded arms. "Then where's Angel?"

Selene: "Yes, and Warlock found some of your and Angel's blood among the rest, as well." Selene frowned at Scott, then leaned in towards the others, lowering her voice. "He's suspiciously calm. That's a dangerous sign. They always say it's the quiet, harmless ones. Believe me, I know a lot about psychotic people."

Selene: "And how did her blood get added to the mix if it's been you who had been tossed into the cabinet," Selene demanded to know, too.

Jason: Selene touting her knowledge of psychotic people nearly made Jason start to laugh again.

Joseph: "Glass flies about."

Alex: "Yes, Scott, we'd like to hear about Angel." He also lowwered Lizzie slowly down and let go, making sure that she was still in reaching distance, though.

Summers: "I pulled her with me." He crossed his arms. "Angel attacked me like she always did."

Elizabeth: "Yes because you always antagonise her!"

Summers: "She started it."

Joseph: Joe glared at Selene, then focused his attention back on Lizzie.

rachel: Rachel sighed and kept an eye on Lizzie while listening to Scott, "Just, where's Angel now, Scott?"

Elizabeth: "Yes and you just love to finish it!"

Selene: Selene tossed her head back and let out a loud sigh. "You people start to bore me. Can we please cut to the chase?"

Summers: "I have no idea," he said with a grim smile.

rachel: "Okay, so you left her in the medlab and now she's not there. Means she could've walked out by herself then..."

Alex: "You see, that's the weird thing. With all of the telepaths here, we also don't know..." He folded his tentacles in front of his chest and gave Scott a stern look. Motherfucker was hiding something.

Selene: "Oh, I'm pretty sure we could find out if we really wanted to," she commented with a stern nod.

Elizabeth: "Oh yeah..." she narrowed her eyes, an evil glint in them.

Summers: "You wouldn't find much." He glared back at Lizzie."

Jason: Jason looked at the others, eyebrow raised. Was it just him or had they all just taken another turn on crazy?

rachel: Yeah, this was going nowhere. Rachel shook her head.

Joseph: Joe narrowed his eyes. "Are we going to calm down, or am I going to have to shout?"

Elizabeth: "Well you're not being a great help so what choice is there?" she scowled but backed away a few steps.

Summers: "She is calm."

Japh: Japh pinched the bridge of his nose before he said, "Look, Scott, I just want to know what happened to her. Last thing I could make out, I saw her ghost lying on the floor. Did you leave her like that? Lying in glass and other people's blood?"

Summers: "Yes, I did. I went to get Hank."

Alex: "Well, good then. Rachel, contact Professor McCoy, ask him what's up. I'm tired of pulling everything out of his face."

Joseph: "So she left under her own power, or someone took her."

Selene: "Apparently not, since she's not there." Selene tapped her foot while she looked at Scott. "Oh, really? So you just left her there in a pool of her own blood? I may not be the most skilled person when it comes to social interactions, but even I know that this is a pretty rotten way to act."

Summers: He shrugged. "I'm not proud of it but I was pretty pissed at her."

Elizabeth: He just left her? Lizzie put her hands over her face, trying to keep her temper. "I owe you a fucking slap for that alone, Wimbeldon..."

Japh: "Okay...what then? You and Hank go back to her or what?" it was like Scott was trying to answer as little as he needed to.

Elizabeth: Oh, why not? She might as well give him a whack just for that if nothing else....Crossing the room quick before anyone could grab her, she pulled back her arm and slapped him as hard as she could.

Selene: "I slowly start to doubt that it was a wise idea to hold Lizzie back," Selene remarked. "This whole affair is starting to annoy me. Maybe we should just smack him around for a bit and then ask again."

Summers: He stumbled back from the blow, feeling a sense of deja vu, landing in a disgraceful heap on the floor.

Alex: Ouch, that must've hurt. But Alex didn't move one bit, Scott had earned it.

Jason: "Huh." Jason was now extremely certain that it would be a rather bad idea to ever anger Lizzie. That rather looked like it was going to sting for a while, floor landing and all.

Elizabeth: Well...That was pathetic...She watched him fall to the floor, and grabbed his collar, pulling him up so he was sitting. "You're really doing nothing for yourself!"

Summers: He looked up at Lizzie. "Thanks for that. I think you just popped my stitches. Last I knew, Hank was going to go pick glass out of her."

Selene: "Need a helping hand with anything," Selene asked Lizzie from the background.

Angelina: Freshly showered from her apartment, Angel's heels clicked across the foyer floor. Like hell was he getting away with that bullshit, even if she hadn't behaved so well herself. Hearing loud voices, she paused and walked into the rec room just in time to see Scott on the floor and crossed her arms. "Still pissin' people off, si?"

Elizabeth: "I'll pop something else in a minute you wanker!"

Alex: "Okay Liz, I think that's enough. We know what we want to know now." He finally changed his arms back and walked up to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "There's someone you probably want to see now."

rachel: "See, look, not dead," Rachel nodded to Angel. "Hey Angel, by the way."

Jason: Jason turned at the voice and couldn't help but smirk again as he caught sight of the 'dead'. "Hello there...I think it's safe to say that this is mainly a misunderstanding."

Selene: "Who's that," Selene asked, pointing at the girl standing in the doorway.

Elizabeth: Angel...Was...Oh..."Oh, OH YOUBITCHDOYOUKNOWHOWWORRIEDI'VEBEEN!" Dropping Scott's collar, she ran across the room, whacking her friend weakly, then burst into tears.

Joseph: Joe turned to see Angel just as Lizzie ran over. He calmed down a little, but only a little.

Summers: "Si," he agreed. He stood up gingerly, watching Lizzie. "Well, that was a bit dramatic."

Angelina: "I got it out myself just fine. Don't need you or McCoy." She nodded at Rachel and stared at the gangly guy. "Yo, Rae.... who the hell are you?" Angel jumped from the whack, but hugged Lizzie. "Allora... the hell is goin' on up in here?"

Selene: "Oh, Angel." Selene nodded, blinking a few times. "Ah, I guess that means she's not dead, after all." She waved at the girl. "Hello, I'm Selene, by the way."

Elizabeth: "Well Mensa President saidshewasdeadwhatwasIsuppsoedtothink?" Lizzie inhaled shakily, choking on tears.

Japh: Japh wondered where Kyle was. He was so in the mood to wear an ascot and say out loud, 'Good work gang, seems like we solved the mystery of the bloody lab floor'. Now who of them would be Daphne...

Elizabeth: She clung to Angel. "Gonna fuckin' hit him next..." she mumbled into Angel's shoulder.

Alex: "Hey Angel, nice to see you're not dead...or a zombie, or crap like that." You never know at this school.

rachel: "Well, the short version is... Jason came and told us there was a body in Scott's office, then Liz went off to kill him, and now you're here," she shrugged.

Selene: "Does that mean we're not going to punch Scott anymore," Selene wanted to know, leaning sideways to look at Lizzie and Angel.

Joseph: "It better."

Angelina: Between her accent and the high speed Angel had no idea what Lizzie was saying. "Allora, it's okay, l'mia sorella..." She didn't know who the hell half these people were, but she smiled anyway, a little strained.

Summers: "They all thought I'd killed you and stashed your body somewhere, apparently. Did Hank get the glass out all right?"

Jason: "...You know, I don't remember actually saying she was dead." Jason crossed his arms and sighed. There was no justice in the world.

Joseph: "You didn't. People like to jump guns."

Joseph: Joe seemed to be calm again.

Elizabeth: "You said not moving, covered in blood. Here, that's good enough dead considering what we've been through...."

Angelina: She blinked at Rachel. Oh. Well. She gave Scott the once over glare. "I already said I didn't need his ass. I went out the window."

Selene: "Agreed. Usually, this a pretty sure sign of someone being more or less dead." She nodded.

Elizabeth: "I just thought...I mean, I've lost Warren, I thought you'd gone too..." she whimpered, hugging Angel tighter, feeling stupid.

Summers: He shrugged. "All right - don't bite my head off again.”

Jason: "Well yes, I did say that." As it was true...

Angelina: Angel stroked Lizzie's hair, making vague shushing sounds. This was still all Scott's fault. Somehow. She'd decide how later. "It's all right. Why don't we go get some tea, si?"

Selene: "Fine, since this issue has been settled now, perhaps we can all go back to not being freaked out and overall annoying," Selene commented as he stepped back to her chair and sat down again. She picked up her notebook and pen, shaking her head a bit to sort out her hair. "I really would appreciate some peace and calm now."

Selene: She peeked up at the mentioning of tea. "Although, I wouldn't be averse to a cup of tea, to be honest."

Alex: "Tea is great. I only bought honey today, too!"

Japh: "Actually, I'm more worried about the blood that's still in the lab's floor." Japh said.

Summers: "Right - I'll start the kettle...I'll clean that up later."

Elizabeth: God the last thing she wanted was everyone crowding her having a teaparty. "No. I'm going to my room."

Joseph: "You do realize how hard it is to clean up dried blood, right?"

rachel: Rachel sighed and flopped back down on the couch, claiming the remote again.

Alex: "Awww, sad. But more honey for us then, folks!" He rose his fist triumphatically. Everything was good again, yay!

Selene: Selene turned her head to look at Lizzie. Right, there were some things friends were supposed to say and do. Lizzie was her friend. "Would you want me to come up with you," she asked her. "I can finish my drawings up there just as well as down here. And keep you company while doing it."

Elizabeth: "No, thank you," she shook her head at Selene.

Japh: "Ha! Yeah, we do know how hard it is." Japh said, thinking back on cleaning the infirmary.

Summers: He disappeared into the kitchen, and from there, snuck down to the lab to start cleaning.

Joseph: Joe smirked at Japh. "I was asking Scott."

Jason: "I'm sure it'll come up with enough hydrogen peroxide." Jason sat down now that all of that drama seemed to be cleared up.

Selene: Selene frowned at Lizzie and then shrugged, turning back to her notebook. "Very well."

Angelina: Angel kept hold of Lizzie's hand. "Maybe no tea then... allora, mind if I come with you?" She should have called her, but things had been hectic...

Elizabeth: <Yeah...I do want tea, I just don't want a crowd, that's all.>

Joseph: Joe picked up his book and started reading again.

Summers: He looked at the mess and trudged back up. He didn't want to deal with it.

Angelina: <Tea for two then.> Angel smiled at her a little. <Sorry about all that... but I got shit to tell you.>

Elizabeth: <Yeah, I bet...> stuff that doesn't involve me and makes my life look pointless, probably, she thought with a sigh and started to the door.

Jason: Well, this was much better. Jason snatched some cheetos someone had left on the coffee table and sat back. "Well then. That was interesting."

Angelina: Angel shot a look back over her shoulder at Scott returning and flipped her hair as she turned back to follow Lizzie. She'd deal with him later.

rachel: "Yeah, it was. You wanna try to find something to watch?" she offered Jason the remote.

Joseph: "Well... I think Going Postal's going to be on BBC America soon."

Jason: Jason snorted. "What a fitting title for the moment."

Japh: "Well, in any case, I wanted to ask you something, Scott..." Japh looked at Scott, but for the life of him, he could not remember what it was he was going to ask, "Errr.....nevermind, I'll get back to you when I remember what I wanted to ask." he said, then turned and walked out the room

Summers: "Sure." He went to the kitchen and poured himself coffee, wishing he could drink.

Selene: Selene peeked up from her notebook for a moment to watch Lizzie leave together with Angel. Picking up her pen, she started doodling some lines in her notebook, again paying not much attention to the other students in the room. Had she done something wrong? Selene had to admit that this friendship was more complicated than it seemed to be.

Joseph: Joe said, still reading, "I don't suppose anyone has some sort of panaceic power that we know of?"

Jason: "Not sure. Would be quite the handy thing to have around though considering."

Joseph: "To be perfectly honest, I was just thinking it would be nice if one of us could cure Pratchett."
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

well good gracious. glad angel's alive... although Rogue isn't :P j/k!! great game yall :D

poor scottums. he needs some lovin'. :naughty
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Okay, just gotta say that I loved Rae, Alex and Joe in this. Very fun guys :thumbup
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

This game was so much fun to play. And yay for Angel not being dead! :)
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen