Read our full Game transcripts here!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

05/17 Game: Monster Party.

Post by littlebamf »

Halloween!

SinJn: St. John strolled on, discarding his period military overcoat onto a handy chair and surveyed the room. He spotted a lady in spots. He made a beeline over to her and gave Lizzie a charming grin. "Who are you supposed to be?" He asked in a much-improved American accent.

Elizabeth: Setting down her bottle of water as Ginny approached, he raised an eyebrow. "What, you never watched Thundercats?" she tapped him in the chest with her bo staff. "Or are you in character?"

Rahne: Rahne did the final touches of Vic's make-up and giggled before showing him a mirror. "Awesome babes!"

Meggan: Meggan padded into the room and twitched her nose in the direction of the food table, "Mmm smells nice." she affirmed and headed on over. Then she saw Lizzie and squeaked.

SinJn: "It appears I have missed out on Thundercats, but I can tell you, it looks like my kind of show."

Victor: Vic looked at himself and couldn't help the laugh. "Yeah. Y' did a damn good job on the costume, baby. So....I shoul' go down, righ'?"

Rogue: Rogue held her breath as she stood at the door of the Danger Room, nervous as hell about seeing everybody. The doors opened and she cautiously stepped inside, stepping out of the way of the doors and kind of hiding in a corner, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

Jason: Jason looked down at himself before stepping in. It was truly ridiculous how far he would go for a bit of amusement sometimes but he was pretty sure he had the character right despite not having watched the silly show. He sighed and stepped in snorting slightly as he caught sight of Cheetara and Jack Harkness.

Elizabeth: "You really....Oh my god I have a Snarf!" she jumped as who she assumed was Meggan gave a wooping squeak and waved.

Selene: Selene had to admit that she was a quite a bit proud of her work with the costume. It had taken her all day, fidgeting in Professor Howlett's art room, until she had every part of it the way she wanted to. Rearranging the red hood that partly covered her face, she glanced around the room. Interesting decor. She liked it.

Rahne: "Aye yer shoul' I'll get changed an' be down shortly. Trus' me ... yer'll like it."

Chef_Alex: Alex was decorating the last bits of food he had been preparing for the party. "Now, where did I put the ketchup?" He thoughtfully scratched the cleaver in his head.

Meggan: Meggan waggled a paw at Lizzie as she levred herself up to table height with her tail, "Nice costume!"

Jason: Jason made his way over, grabbing a drink on the way. "I should have known you were putting together a Jack costume."

Victor: Vic raised his eyebrow. "Still not gonna tell me." He grinned, running his tongue over his fangs. "Alrigh'. See ya in there." He inspected his....glittery claws and headed down to the DR.

Selene: She hadn't really considered that doing anything in this outfit would be rather tricky. In her own hand, she held a large knife, splattered with fake blood, in the other one the basket, carrying a severed and bloody wolf's head.

Elizabeth: "Not bad yourself," she grinned at Meggan, then looked up as Giles came over. "Oh, please don't tell me you were that stuck for a costume you took me that seriously?" she made a face at Jason, playing with some cobwebs.

SinJn: He looked over at Meggan. Hmmm. He needed to watch this show. He grinned at Jason. "Well, hello handsome. Who are you supposed to be?"

Raya: Raya looked nervously at her reflection in her pocket mirror, closing her eyes to calm her nerves. She had no idea why she was so tense today, it was just a party. Her hair was braided back; at least the top half, which left the rest to hang down her back, whispering around her hips. She leaned back against the wall just around the corner from the DR, smoothing her hands over her skirt.

Elizabeth: "He is Giles. You know, Buffy? He caught me using my program the other day and I called him Giles...He's not quite Xander..."

Meggan: Meggan helped herself to a cupcake and grinned toothily at Alex, "Got the cleaver to stick then?"

Jason: "I never actually watched the show so I'm not sure if she just insulted me or not." Jason considered the possibility. "I'm not going to argue with her though because she has a stick."

Rogue: Rogue folded her arms under her chest as she watched everyone interact with one another. Why had she listened to Remy? 'Cause Remy's in y'. She saw his psyche smirk and wink at her and she rolled her eyes. "Hush," she muttered.

SinJn: "Ah yes. No, he's not Xander material at all." He looked at Jason appreciatively. "But he makes for a cute Giles."

Chef_Alex: "Why, yes!" He was startled for a bit about the weird cat thing that was talking to him, but then remembered Meggan mentioning something like that. "It's always a cat theme with you, isn't it?" He petted her and crawled her neck.

Selene: Glancing down herself, Selene checked ones more if anything was where it belonged to. The spiky leather outfit was a little tight, and revealed somewhat more skin than she would have preferred, but she had needed the exposed skin for the pale make up and the bloody cuts. Looking up again, she watched the other students, marvelling at their costumes.

Meggan: Meggan smiled at him and lowered herself down again, "I like cats." She said simply, "They're elegant.... well except this one." She giggled.

Jason: "I would make a comment about you being well in character but it isn't exactly a stretch for you, is it?" Jason smirked slightly.

SinJn: "Not really, no."

Victor: Vic stopped outside the DR and took a deep breath, extending green glittery claws and smoothing down the green sequinned trousers, tugging on the yellow sequinned top. Grinning one last time, he waltzed through the door. "DAH-lings!!!"

Rogue: Rogue nearly burst out laughing from her spot in a corner, but still didn't want anyone to notice her, so quickly covered her mouth and turned to shove her face into the wall.

Jason: Jason couldn't help but look up as there was a very dramatic entrance. "What...the hell?"

Chef_Alex: "You know, I'm nearly glad you convinced me to wear something spookier." He gave the filled room a round view. "I absolutely would feel out of place without it, seeing all the vampires and witches has convinced me of that." His words were dripping with friendly sarcasm.

Elizabeth: "Oh...I'm not sure of that's funny or alarming," she raised on eyebrow at Vic's entrance. "Good job Laura isn't here. She'd try and take his balls off...." she added, guessing the costume.

SinJn: "I concurr." He blinked at Vic.

Meggan: Meggan blinked at Vic, slightly bemused for a second then burst out laughing, "Vic that's fantastic!"

Jason: "I'm mildly concerned as to where he found the pieces to make that ensemble. If he spins fast enough he's likely to give people seizures from the flashing sequins."

Selene: Selene turned her head and blinked at Vic for a moment. What an odd costume. She shrugged and slowly sauntered over to where the others stood, taking in the interesting scenery.

Raya: Raya sighed softly and reached back to touch the silver and fire opal clasp that was nestled at the end of her braid. She stepped through the unassuming doors, and froze momentarily at the sheer number of people in the room. At least I match the decor... She shook her head to clear the thoughts.

Victor: Vic swanned over to the Snarf. "Why thank you, sugar-plum!! I'll tell you, Rahne put soooo much effort into this!! Isn't it wonderful?" He clapped his hands and giggled.

SinJn: "Hey Selene," wincing at Vic's antics. "And let me gues - you're Red Riding hood?"

Rogue: Rogue snickered at Vic's imitation. It was good to see him even if she didn't want to fully admit it.

Meggan: Meggan grinned back, "It's brilliant!"

Elizabeth: Turning her head on hearing Selene's name, she blinked. Oh, shit, why did she give up drinking again? Vodka would definately make this even more amusingly bizarre.

Chef_Alex: "You're scaring me Vic...Don't scare the the man with the butcher knife!" He took one of his little pumpkin cookies and offered it to the travesty before him. "Cookie?"

Victor: Vic put a finger to his lips. "Oh I know. It is!!" He grinned. Okay, Rahne was right, this was a lot of fun. He spotted Ginny. "Ooooh, hello soldier!! You're looking good!"

Selene: "The Dead Riding Hood," she corrected him with a small smile and a nod. "The big bad wolf got her, but she returned from the dead and repayed him in kind." She lifted the basket with the bloody wolf head.

Rogue: Rogue smiled when she saw Raya. She looked pretty.

SinJn: "Aha!" He hid behind her as Vic spotted him. "Well, good." He avoided looking at the basket - it had looked fairly real.

Meggan: Meggan snorted as Vic advanced on Ginny, she decided to leave him to it and picked up an apple.

Rahne: Rahne checked herself once more in her pocket mirror, making sure her hair was still in place, dropping seductivly over one eye. She pulled up her evening gloves and smoothed down her long dress where it had wrinkled up a bit. Well, she was sure Vic's appriciate the waiting, but it might wreak his 'gay' act.

SinJn: "Thanks - you too..."

Victor: "You're just saying that." Vic simpered, swiping a drink as he flicked hair out of his eyes. "But you are simply marvalous tonight, darling."

Rahne: Her killer heels clicked on the floor as she open the door and sashed through, swinging her hips in full Jessica Rabbit glory. "Oh Roger?"

Rogue: Rogue watched Vic advance on Ginny and grinned, lifting slightly into the air and following the wall until she found somewhere to sit where no one would likely spot her.

Selene: "I hesitated to use this costume at first, because I wasn't sure if someone else would dress up in a similar way." Selene stepped a little to the side, so that she could watch the others better.

Elizabeth: "Oh, no worries there Selene," she nodded, grinning at her room mate. "It's a little different, the 'Dead' take."

Victor: This was....going to crack him up later as he took a sip. "Of course, I always go for the military types. Soooo much more disciplined."

SinJn: "Mmhmmm." Vic was a hundred times more scary like this. He straightened and went to casually hide behind Lizzie now that Selene had left him.

Raya: Raya skirted Selene and the basket with the severed head in it, feeling incredibly exposed. She looked around at everyone in costume, and stopped on Rahne dressed as Jessica Rabbit. She looked so beautiful...more so than her, anyway.

Selene: "Thank you," Selene nodded at Lizzie, then inspected her roomies's costume. "What is your costume supposed to be? Are you going as Vic? Well, Girl-Vic?"

Meggan: Meggan picked up a drink next then wondered how she was going to get it to a seat without spilling it all over the floor. She hadn't thought this one through very well...

Elizabeth: "Oh, no, it's a character from a cartoon I liked as a child. Still like. I'll show you an episode tomorrow or something," she stepped back, deliberately bumping into Ginny to let him know she knew he was hiding.

Chef_Alex: He walked over to the only other person in the room wearing something spooky, well, besides of Vic's Howlett impersonation. "Heya Selene. You've caught the main dish, I see?"

SinJn: "Ah, yes. Well, as a rule, I don't like to be seen with the swishy types - I could get into trouble..." He reverted into his natural accent and hoped that Rahne's arrival would drag Vic away.

Victor: Vic nearly snorted at the boy hiding, eyes sliding around the room as he took in the decorations. "No, darling, I'm in a Howlett." He giggled. "And there's so many nice me-" His eye was caught by someone in red. "....Oh."

Selene: "Ah, I see. Well, I look forward to that," she told Lizzie. "It looks certainly interesting." She turned her head and spotted Raya. "Hello."

Jason: Jason tried not to laugh as he watched Ginny try to stealthily hide from Vic. "Well, I'm sure that would be some kind of R and R."

Elizabeth: "Nice, Rahne!" Lizzie called out as she saw her pass. Very hard to miss those...puppies.

Selene: She looked at Alex and smirked. "Yes, looks like it. Though, I'm afraid the poor animal is a tad skinny. You wouldn't get a lot of meat from it."

Rahne: Rahne strutted over to Vic, "I see yer havin' fun terrorisin' Ginny?"

Bobby: Bobby wandered into the room, belatedly realizing he should have looked in a mirror before he left Lorna when a hand across his mouth came back with lipstick. Oh well, added to the costume.

SinJn: "Wow. Nice costume. Love what you've done with your hair.”

Raya: "Hi." Raya nodded to Selene and waved a little. "You look really good."

Victor: Vic watched Rahne walk. Oh damn. "Um....y-yeah. Lookin' good." He looked her up and down. "...I think you may have turned this gay man bi."

Selene: "Thank you," Selene gave her a small smile. "I put much work into it. It's my first Halloween costume. You look good, as well."

Rogue: Rogue bit her lip as Bobby came in. She stayed where she was though, debating on whether or not to go tell him happy birthday.

Elizabeth: Spotting Bobby, she fished down her top and pulled her mobile out. "Oh, oh oh wait! I have theme music!" she laughed, searching through her music files, finding the main theme.

Rahne: "Excellent, tha was my intention," she smiled and kissed his cheek, before frowning a little and sniffing.

Chef_Alex: "Oh well, guess I have to stretch it with ketchup a bit then, no problem." Then he noticed Bobby and waved with his knife. "Hey my man!"

Meggan: Meggan contemplated her drink and rearranged her costume for now, becoming a creature that somewhat resembled inuyasha.

Sam: Sam came in a bit rushed, clapping his uniform hat on. At least his boots weren't the ones he wore mucking out the horses. He was just pleased to get here - he thought he'd be stuck at work. He stopped to admire the setting of the danger room. Damn creepy. He was constantly amazed at what it could do.

Bobby: The castle looked good, he decided, looking around then stopping dead when he saw Vic. Holy hell, what the hell was that? Spotting Lizzie then, he grinned. "Falcon was in the shop I'm afraid. You're looking.... wow."

Raya: "It shows, you look pretty." Okay, she didn't ever stutter before. Not going to start now, was she? "It's a good costume on you. I'm afraid mine doesn't quite make the cut here."

Elizabeth: "Where's Leia?" she asked, holding the phone out so he could hear the music better. "And happy birthday!"

Selene: Selene looked between Rahne and Vic's costumes. "Those two look really... interesting. Very amusing, I have to say." She tilted her head. "Though, at first I worried that they might go for a costume like mine. Rahne could have been the Big Bad wolf, and Vic the Red Riding Hood."

Rahne: She turned her head and looking in the courner where Rogue was lurking, and her frown deeped.

Meggan: Meggan collected some food and carried it and her drink to a chair where she sat down and happily made light work of it all.

Victor: Vic saw Bobby and grinned, hitching up the gay and trying hard to ignore the woman sashaying next to him. "Bobby!!! Sweetie-pie!!"

Rogue: Rogue smiled at the sight of Sam. He looked cute like that. And now Vic was gonna hit on Bobby, this was great.

SinJin: He visibly relaxed as Vic pounced on his next victim. "That was...indescribably terrifying."

Rahne: Should she go and talk to the prodical? Possibly to give her a ringing slap for making everyone worry.

Jason: Jason blinked as he caught sight of yet another mind breaking costume. "Oh look, the South rises again." That wasn't nearly as breaking as Vic's of course. "We'll never be able to sit in Howlett's class without thinking of that. Are you going to be alright?"

Sam: He wasn't quite sure what to say. Or do. This was oddly akward considering he'd been here this long. Maybe it was the costume. He wandered in, fake sword bumping at his hip, going for a bit of punch at the beverage table. At least it looked real...maybe it was one of the settings?

Bobby: "Hey, Alex! Hmm, you should wear that to work and see what Claude says." Bobby laughed at the music. "Well, she kicked me out cause her fishnets were having trouble staying on. "Viiiiic. You're looking... really, really... Wow, where are the rest of the Village People?"

Victor: "Darling, I can be the whole village all by myself!! And you're looking simply amazing!!"

Raya: "I don't know if Vic could pull off Red Riding Hood." Raya bit her lip as she spotted Rogue. "Oh... I'll be right back." She wandered over to her, to say welcome back and...she wasn't sure what else. "Hi."

Rahne: Then again, not like she could talk could she, since she was (to use another bible simile) the local Lazurus. "Could yer excuse me a minute," she murmered to Vic before headding over to wher Rogue was lurking.

Rogue: Rogue turned, startled as someone spoke to her. Shit. She backed up a bit and nodded, giving a small smile.

SinJin: "Hey, Sam! I see you've chosen military, too."

Bobby: "Thaaaanks." Bobby finally caught on. "Oh, God, since I don't take his classes anymore you just have to bring Howlett right to me, don't'cha?"

Elizabeth: "You think that's scary?" she raised an eyebrow at Ginny and gave him a shove then turned back to Bobby. "Oh, is she coming?"

Chef_Alex: "You should be careful Vic, that much gay is bound to give some men in here very awkward dreams tonight. " For example me...

Selene: Selene stood a little to the side, holding on to her knife and the basket. She liked the whole scenery and the costumes, but still felt out of place. She decided that she certainly wasn't a party person. Or not used to parties. At all.

Sam: His mouth turned up at the sight of Vic though. He was definately working it tonight. He sipped at the punch and nearly snorted it out his nose when he saw who the girls were walking over too. He blinked, mind scattered and smiled at St John. "Oh. Yeah. Southern boy and all that. You look great."

Elizabeth: Okay, people appearing from nowhere and this one was a solider boy. "Oh that's really cool Sam, is it authentic?" she asked, leaning over to inspect the costume a touch closer.

Selene: Shifting her weight from one leg to the other for a while, she then looked towards the table with the snacks and the drinks. Yes, that would probably be a good start. She simply had to do what the others did, she told herself. And if she was eating and drinking something, she wouldn't look like being entirely lost, at least.

Bobby: "Nah, I'm just here for a few while she gets ready. We're going out tonight." Bobby nodded a hello at Sam, wondering if anybody had spiked the punch yet.

SinJin: "You too." He straightened the hat Sam wore and smoothed down the front of his shirt. "So, this is fun. I like the ladies' costumes."

Rahne: Rahne stoped when she saw Raya acost the girl and she backed away ... so maybe she's turned into a crazy paranoid hobo? Rahne's let out a small hiss and clutched her stomach as it seemed to spazm.

Victor: "Oooh yes." Vic grinned, tapping Bobby on the nose. "Now, you simply must come and have a drink with me!" He hooked his arm with Bobby and tugged him over to the punch.

Sam: "Nah. Ah don't think it would hold up if it was. Just rented it from the costume shop last minute. So it wasn't that planned out at all."

Jason: "He comes with flattery but you really intends to rid the world of the damned yankees, don't you Sam?"

Sam: "Yeah, they look great." His eyes slipped over the women, and to Rogue again, in the corner. "Um...so what are we supposed to do? There like...games and such? Or dancin'?"

Bobby: "Whoaho!" Bobby was dragged by a glitter brickhouse and just had to laugh. "Dude, you're a little too good at that, y'know."

Elizabeth: "Yeah? It looks really good," she itched her wig a little and checked her shoulder to make sure the dots were holding out. "Everyone's done a really good job this year."

Raya: "I, um. I just wanted to say welcome back. Happy halloween." She looked down at her dress, feeling her stomach clench. "I'll...um. I'll leave you alone now." She tried and failed to hold back a blush as she turned back, looking out at all the smiling partiers.

Meggan: Meggan munched away whilst trying to make sure her kimmono didn't slip down. She hadn't paid too much attention to how they worked so hers wasn't functioning as well as it could.

Sam: He laughed at Jason. "Oh the south'll rise again, for sure. We're like cicadias. Can't kill us."

Rogue: Rogue chewed on her lip. "Thanks... Happy..." Rogue cleared her throat, "Happy Halloween, Raya. Ya look real pretty in that."

Victor: "Hours of practice, baby." Vic patted Bobby on the ass and tried to spot Rahne. "Ooooh, darling, look who I found!!"

Bobby: Bobby jumped a little at the pat, but had to laugh harder. Any mention of using his blaster on him would just make this worse.

Selene: She fidgeted with her knife and the basket for a moment, then stuck the knife into the basked so she had a hand free. She looked over the table with the food, and decided to have some of the non-alcoholic juice.

Elizabeth: "We'll play a game or something, or just dance, depends what the mood is. First year here, we had a great DJ come. Think he was weirded out so didn't come back."

Rahne: Rahne sat down on a bench and winced, Awww fuck, not another one! I'd hoped it'd be only once a year ...

SinJin: He bit his tongue to stop himself from making a comment about rising that would probably go over the boy's head. "Well, I want to dance."

Jason: "Weirded out? Whatever could have caused that? I just cannot imagine."

Sam: He laughed. "Can't imagine why he'd be. Ah guess we get used to things, but if you're comin' in raw it'd be somethin' else for sure."

Elizabeth: Lizzie held her arm out. "Well all you ahve to do is ask. Unless you want to dance with someone else..."

Elizabeth: She gave Ginny an evil glance, then looked slyly at Jason...Like she'd missed the little looks Ginny had been giving.

SinJin: "Oh, well then, Cheetara, was it? Would you care to 'dance'?"

Selene: She tried to keep in the background, not knowing what to do, and instead focused on watching the other students. Rogue appeared to be back. Now that was surprising. And Rahne didn't look to well where she sat.

Victor: Vic frowned as he saw Rahne sit down. " 'Scuse, Bobby. I'm jus' gonna go see if Rahne's alrigh'." He muttered, heading his way to her. "Y' alrigh', darlin'?"

Sam: He glanced at Selene and caught a look in her basket and took a reflexive step backwards. "Oh lord." He looked closer. "Wow. Did you make that Selene? It's...real lifelike."

Elizabeth: "Lead on, Jack dear," she offered him her hand and propped her staff against a wall.

Chef_Alex: "People are sure chatty today.," he murmured to himself and got himself a glass of punch. Although...there seemed to be a bit of tension in the air.

Bobby: "Sure." He was relieved, but hopefully Rahne was okay over there in her ... what was she? Hot but unidentifiable.

Jason: "She's quite...talented." Jason almost wished that he had a reason to carry around a disembodied wolf head because Selene's was certainly making an impact.

Rahne: "Oh fine ... jus' ... my anually seem ta be bi-annually." She smiled at him, "Crampin' ... guess tha's why I've been kinda grumpy ta day."

Meggan: Meggan decided to try and catch Alex's attention. She waved at him and as she did the other side of her kimono slipped down. Well that probably worked.

Selene: Selene blinked and turned her head as Sam approached her. "Hm? Oh, yes, I did that myself. I used a guide I found on the Internet and the supplies in the school's art room. And thank you, I'm glad you like it."

Victor: Vic chuckled, crouching down. "An' why I've been so damn clingy, eh? Y' alrigh'?"

Rogue: Rogue watched Sam for a minute, having caught him glance her way out of the corner of her eye, then let her eyes wander over the crowd again. She smiled as she saw Bugsy again, thinking about how he got that nick name a year ago.

SinJin: He led her onto an open space and the DR provided a good beat and he started dancing.

Chef_Alex: Alex noticed a...boob waving at him, so he filled another glass with punch and brought it over to his girl. "You know there are easier ways to catch my attention, right?"

Bobby: Bobby got himself a drink and gave it a sniff, disappointed there didn't seem to be any secret ingredients. He checked his watch, wondering what Lorna had up her sleeve for the evening.

Sam: "Wow. Well...it's somethin' else for sure." He nodded at her. "It's real different hey?"

Rahne: "Fine ... jus' I'd find somewhere to stay fer tha next week o' so baby," she stood up, "I'll jus' head to tha bathroom, by tha way, the wander's returned," she thumbed Rogue's direction as she headed towards the nearest bathroom.

Meggan: Meggan giggled sorting out her kimono again and blushing, "I really need to think things through." She took the offered drink, "Thanks. The food's amazing, by the way." She kissed him on the cheek.

Selene: Selene took a sip from her grape juice. "Uhm, yes, it is." She slowly nodded. "This is my first Halloween party."

Raya: Raya smiled barely when she saw Sam, looking gallant in a military uniform she couldn't place. She swallowed her nerves and came up to him with a little wave.

Rogue: Get it over wit', Anna. Dere y' friends, non? Nothin' t' be scared of. "Hush it already. Ah'll go when Ah feel like."

Victor: "Th'-" Vic followed the thumb. "Oh jesus!! Rogue's back?" He muttered, grinning. "Alrigh'. I'll catch y' later, baby."

Elizabeth: "You know no one else is dancing..." she remarked as she swayed to the beat, hoping her wig wasn't going to come off. It was pinned pretty securely...

Sam: "Yeah, Ah think Ah remember you sayin' that." He waved a hand around. "Quite the shindig, hey? Ah think if you were gonna have a first, this'd be it."

Chef_Alex: "It comes with the practice, dear." He kissed her back. "I'm a kitchen whore, I guess." This was followed by a deep and jokingly sad sigh.

Selene: "I'm afraid that I'm not really that good at this entire... partying thing." She glanced around, feeling more or less helpless and a bit lost. "I don't really know what I should do. Everyone appears to be entertaining themselves quite well without me."

Bobby: Bobby watched Rahne leave and Vic shoot a glance to a corner, but didn't think much of it. He wandered to a wall and looked at a nicely gothic painting, tilting his head. Good details on this program.

SinJin: "Maybe more people will join? Would you like to stop?" He asked, pulling her close.

Victor: He stood, kissing Rahne before sliding over to where Rogue was lurking. " 'Ello darlin'." He smiled at her.

Sam: "Well...Ah'm bein' entertained by you." He nodded to her. "You want a glass of punch or somethin' to eat? Ah shoulda thought to ask you that earlier."

Selene: "But, yes, the scenery is certainly impressive," she commented with a nod. She took another sip.

Elizabeth: Giving a laugh as he tugged her, she shook her head, putting an arm around his waist. "No, it's fine..." Least this way I'm doing something not sitting moping....

Meggan: Meggan smiled and gave him a hug, "Well it's just as well one of us knows how to cook or we'd starve." She kissed him again and straightened the cleaver, "Shall I go back to my original costume or would you like me to try aomething else?"

Rogue: Rogue sucked in a breath and managed a tight smile for Vic. "Hey." Ha! So dey'll find y'. Dat works too. She scowled at Remy's psyche.

Selene: Selene gave Sam a small smile. "No, thank you, I'm fine. This grape juice here is sufficient for now. But maybe later." She gave him a nod. "And thank you for saying that."

Jason: Jason leaned against a bit of wall and fell into his familiar habit of watching people. It was an interesting show after all, might as well enjoy it.

Sam: "Ah'm happy to be at you're service ma'am." He gave her a short bow, tipping his hat with a silly grin on his face.

Raya: Standing just far enough away from the other two to not be considered part of their group, but not far enough to be a loner, Raya watched everybody have a good time. She worried her lip between her teeth, looking around at the paintings and wall hangings, showing different scenes.

Victor: Vic smirked a little. "Well, knew my Howlett-fu would get me somewhere. Welcome home, Rogue." She didn't smell right. "Min' if I sit wit' ya a while?"

Chef_Alex: "Why thank you..." He fumbled a bit on the cleaver to tighten the connection again. "Aaaannnd...dunno, there are a lot of things I'd love to see you in, but actually putting them to reality would make me feel a bit like playing with Barbies..."
Chef_Alex: "Although, I always thought you'd look cute as Smurfette." He blushed a bit at that.

Selene: "Thank you, again." Selene put on another small smile, then looked around, trying to find a few more of her friends. Lizzie was dancing, and Rahne was nowhere to be found. Her eyes found Raya, who seemed to be just as lost as she felt.

Rogue: "Y'all got a party ta entertain. Doin' a bang up job, too. An'... Ah ain't home. Ah'm back." She shifted a bit where she was sitting.

Raya: Her throat seemed to close up when she saw a woman dressed very much like her...only whiter skinned. She saw Bobby doing the same thing and shied away before he saw her.

SinJin: "I'm hungry - you want to get food?"

Bobby: Bobby finished his drink and tossed the cup, checking his watch again. This was fun, and he should just enjoy it, but he really wanted to just go out with Lorna. He saw a flash of white and noticed Raya for the first time. "Hey, how's my favorite swimming student?"

Meggan: Meggan giggled, "Well.... let's see." She reverted to her natural blueskinned and blonde state then added the white dress and the little hat then minused the sparklies from her skin and made ehr eyes look 'normal'. "How's this?"

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow. "Ah. If ya wanna think that way. But they're entertainin' themselves good enough." He leant against the wall. Jesus, everyone went through things like this at some point or another but....he didn't like seeing Rogue like this.

Selene: Selene absently petted the severed head in her basket, looking over to Raya. Maybe she'd would get her attention.

Chef_Alex: "Heh, cute..." Then a thought crossed his mind. "Did Smurfette ever wear underwear, what do you think?"

Raya: "I'm fine." She said a little too quickly. "Everyone looks really good in their costumes." She ran her fingers over the ruffled edge of a picture frame lightly.

Elizabeth: "Mmm, okay, I'm not that hungry really though," she stepped away from him slightly. "I'll get water though."

Rogue: Rogue grinned a bit at Raya telling Bobby she was fine, and cleared her throat. "That's patented, Raya." She shrugged at Vic, "Dunno. Y'all look good, Victor."

Bobby: "Fine is good." He raised an eyebrow. Jumpy girl. "Yeah, so do you." He smiled, remembering she always seemed gunshy about people looking at her.

Selene: "Aren't you satisfied with your costume," Selene asked Raya, gesturing her that it would be okay if she came over, joining her and Sam.

SinJin: "Ok." He gave her a quick kiss and led her back to the food table and started loading up a plate.

Meggan: Meggan grinned, "Why don't you find out for yourself?" She winked then jumped up and disappeared into the group.

Victor: Vic smiled. "Course I do. I'm tha' kinda guy." Okay, so no asking what she was up to. "Got somethin' ya migh' be interested in helpin' me wit', darlin'."

Sam: He gave a welcoming smile to Raya and tipped his hat again. "Yep. Real pretty dress. You look great in it. Feelin' weird about it, cause it's different?" He shrugged. "Ah kinda feel a bit foolish in this, but it's fun too. Been ages since Ah dressed up."

Elizabeth: Kissing back, she followed. "You know this is the first Halloween party I've been to here since first year?" she laughed, picking up a bottle of water. "Second year I was sort of ill, last year I went to a party in the city. I;ve got some great photos..."

Bobby: "Sel!" Bobby greeted Selene. "And you look.... really, um, good too. You have Rahne's head in a basket too! Does Vic know?"

Rogue: "Ah dunno, Vic. Ah ain't plannin' on stayin' yet..." She shrugged again and refused to meet his eyes. Stop bein' silly, girl.

Rahne: Rahne came back into the room, with less of a swish, she'd taken a detour down to the medlab and found a still on duty Scott and demanded pre-emptive pain killers off him. She looked over and saw Rogue and Vic lurking in thier courner and walked over to the table where the drinks were, giving a slightly mournful too all the alcohol she helped herself to some orange juice and went and sat down till the cramping stopped.

Selene: "I don't think there's any reason to feel foolish while wearing a costume," Selene told Sam. "After all, it's supposed to make you look different, and in some way outlandish. I'd say that if you're feeling strange, you did well and picked the right costume."

SinJin: "Wonderful. What did you go as, then?" He asked between mouthfuls.

Raya: "It's not quite right. The sleeping beauty." Raya murmured. "She's supposed to be white." She turned her head around quickly, making her hair spin, as she heard Rogue call her name. "Oh, of course. Sorry."

Chef_Alex: I hope my girlfriend didn't just imply I'd go over into a crowd and look under her skirt... He got up anyway and followed her, only to stumble into a General Custer. "Oh, sorry Sir."

Victor: "Well, that's up t' ya." Vic chewed his lip and then pulled his smile back on. "Y're the one who'll miss ou' on the 1959 Cadillac Eldorado, darlin'."

Elizabeth: "I went as Louis. Warren was my Lestat," she popped a chip in her mouth with a wry smile. "We sort of had a monster movie tradition. Long story, I'll tell you later."

Victor: "Fer th' record, though, I don' wan' ya ta go." He added quietly.

Sam: "Don't really matter Ah think. You know, there's lots of people that go on about that thing, but whatever. People are people, hey? We're not supposed to be jetasses and sandcastles either hey?

Selene: Selene grinned mischievously at Bobby and gave him a welcoming nod. "Hello, Bobby. I've heard it's your birthday today. Congratulations." She snickered. "And no, I plan to put it in Vic's bed later."

Sam: He realized what he'd said, and made a face. "Pardonin' mah language."

Bobby: "Thanks, Sel! Ha! You gotta take some pictures of that for me." Bobby wondered who Raya was talking to when he turned from Selene, and looked beyond her, mouth dropping open slightly.

Rogue: Rogue chewed her lip. "Sounds beautiful, Vic. Love old cars." She avoided his comment about her not wanting to leave, she wasn't able to give him any kind of reassurance about it.

Raya: "I guess not." She looked at the people around her, closing her eyes momentarily.

SinJin: "Sounds like a blast." He smiled slightly. At least she'd said his name - that was a good sign.

Jason: There was a...smurf running through the room. Jason decided it was time for him to move from his watching place since he wasn't sure he wanted to know the end to that little show.

Victor: "I know, darlin'." Vic winked. "So. Wanna go grab a drink, Rogue?"

Sam: "You look at bit lightheaded or somethin'." He said to Raya with a bit of concern. "You feelin' up to this? Or what's up?"

Meggan: Meggan tapped bobby on the shoulder, "Happy birthday Bobby! My Brother's one today! You have the same birthday isn't that cool!?" She grinned and stuffed a package into his hand, "WElsh cake - from my mum." She told him.

Selene: Selene emptied her glass and looked around. A part of her wondered if she should move on from the grape juice and go for some punch, but another part told her that this wouldn't end well.

Elizabeth: "Yeah, it was. We'd gotten tickets from my agent to this event, it was really fun. He went as Louis XVI..."

Bobby: Well, Vic was talking to her so she must be real. Bobby made his way over to them. "Rogue?"

Raya: "I'm f--okay. Everyone else looks so good." She leaned against the wall as bobby and Selene both left. "I guess it's just nerves."

Bobby: "Oh! Hey, Meg! Um, thanks..." He was distracted, but grinned at her. "Halloween birthdays rock."

Meggan: Meggan grinned back then wandered off again, "Have a good one!" she called.

Rogue: Rogue shook her head, "Ah'm fine... Don't wanna cause a fuss out there." She looked up at Bobby and resisted flying up to the ceiling. So many people, too close. "Happy birthday, Bugs."

Sam: "Nerves? About this?" He shrugged. "How come? You look just as great as everyone else here. Ah wouldn't worry about a thing."

Bobby: "Thanks..." He just grinned at her for a moment. "Welcome home then! That's a pretty good present for me, knowing you're safe."

Victor: Vic chewed his lip, looking at Bobby. "Well, ya know where I am. Jus' follow th' sequins." He saluted her lazily and then made his way to Rahne, smacking Bobby's ass on the way past. "Happy brithday, mate."

Selene: Selene glanced around again, then made her way back to the snack table. She felt tempted by the punch, but instead went for the grape juice. It would be unwise to take any risks. While she was at the table, she set her basket down and arranged the leather clothing, especially making sure that the bra was still sitting properly.

Rogue: "Not home, Bobby. Back. An' Ah left ya a message..." She swallowed and licked her lips. Rogue watched Vic go and smiled a bit. The car sounded cool.

SinJin: "Oh? I've got to see the pictures." He finished his food and spotted Jason lurking in the background. "Pardon me for a minute while I go see if I can't get Stodgy Old Giles to dance with me." He grinned wickedly.

Raya: "I don't know. Just nervous." She looked up at Sam, giving him a small smile. "You look really good."

Elizabeth: "Yeah, you'll see the pictures," she promised with a light slap on the ass. "And go right ahead before you burst an artery or something."

Bobby: Twice! Bobby casually frosted Vic's hand as he went by, then looked back at Rogue. "You did? When?"

Chef_Alex: Oh right, Bobby's birthday...now, where had he left this...ah, right. He lifted his head and got a small box out from under it. Then he walked over to Bobby and reached the Lego X-Wing over to him. "Sorry man, but I couldn't afford the Milenium Falcon."

Victor: Vic laughed as he shook his hand out. "Oooh, darling, you have such a coool touch!!"

SinJin: He slid up to Jason. "Care to dance, Watcher-man?"

Selene: Selene decided that she hadn't greeted Rahne yet, so stepped over to her and Vic. "Hello, you two." She looked them up and down. "Interesting costumes."

Elizabeth: Leaving Ginny, Lizzie cast a look to Rogue in the corner. She should really go and welcome her home, but maybe in a second when she wasn't so crowded. The last thing the girl would want would to be jumped on by everyone.

Rogue: "Ah dunno... Nearly two weeks ago, Ah'd guess... Few days after Ah accidentally picked up." She gave Alex a weak smile and a nod as he came over to Bobby.

Bobby: He rolled his eyes at Vic and thanked Alex, keeping an eye on Rogue, who looked twitchy. "Hey, the Falcon is one-of-a-kind, so you did good. Thanks."

Sam: "Thanks. Ah just...well it seemed to suit, hey?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah was just sayin' never seen a party this great. The effects are crazy." He nodded to the torch near them. "Ah swear Ah'd burn myself on that. You can even smell the smoke. But it's all just pretend."

Rahne: Rahne smiled up at Selene, "Oh hey, than's ... so do yer?" She peered at Sel's basket, "Hey? Yer dug up my ex's remains?" She joked.

Jason: Jason had been watching the main crowd of people and was actually surprised when Ginny popped up beside him. Despite being snuck up on his mouth twisted into a smirk. "A dance? Should I be worried that you're on some sort of virtue hunt?" Jason snorted, he couldn't even get that joke out with a straight face.

Victor: Vic grinned, befoure coughing and stretching out glittery claws. "Ooooh, thank you Sel!! You're looking ravishing!!"

Chef_Alex: Good, the birthday child was satisfied. Now, where was his personal smurf?

Rahne: "Oh dear ... tha was bad, I shoul' come up wit' better lines then tha'," she dug out the box of pain killers, "are these sleepy ones o' somethin'?"

Selene: Selene smirked at Rahne. "Of course. That's what friends are there for, aren't they? Chopping up the bad exes for each other."

Bobby: "Oh. Well..." Bobby scratched his chin uncomfortably. "My phone met an unfortunate end. Sorry... I didn't know. It's still good to see you." He'd caught her not home bullshit, but this wasn't the place.

Victor: Vic looked worried. "Should I be scared, girls?"

Rahne: She grinned, "Tottaly! So is there anyone yer need me to return tha favour on?" She turnedto Vic and gave him an innocent look, "I dunno ... shoul' yer?"

SinJin: "It's just a dance. Not like I'm asking you to...what was that term I heard the other day? Do the horizontal mambo with me." He smiled encouragingly. "It's just a few minutes - wouldn't kill you."

Raya: That made her smile a little more. "Yeah. It's a great progam. The stuff is so real." She dotted her fingers along the bottom of the torch, where the fire was still blue. "I didn't know these could be so good."

Selene: "On no, not if you behave." Selene gave Vic an impish grin and waved her knife about. "Think of it as an reminder to always do what Rahne wants. You'll be fine then."

Rogue: "Oh. Guess that would make sense as ta why Ah didn't get any calls from y'all either... Figured y'all just got tired of tryin'. Ya look good, Han.." She grinned a bit, "How's Lorna?"

Victor: Vic looked down at what he was wearing. "Well, deary, my Howlett-fu will save me. The sequins are all-powerful!"

Selene: "Oh, no." She shook her face at Rahne. "No exes for me. At least, not yet."

Meggan: Meggan was back by the food, getting herself another glass of punch. She liked Hallowe'en at Xaviers.

Sam: "Yeah. Well. Ah guess the only limit is your imagination hey?" He nodded to the table of foods and drink. "You want somethin'?"

Selene: Selene couldn't decide whether she should be amused or scared by Vic's outfit. His performance as Professor Howlett was uncanny.

Rahne: "Ooooh? Yet?" Rahne winced but the cramping was going down, "Is there someone who migh' become a ex someday lined up?"

Jason: "Well,t hat's certainly a colourful way of putting things." Jason commented and pondered if this would in fact hurt him. Not physically in any case. "I suppose I would live to see another day, wouldn't I?"

Raya: "Would you like to dance with me?" Raya asked, shaking her head to the food question. "The song changed." It had flipped from the halloween classics to a slower song, a little sadder.

Bobby: "Of course I didn't get tired." He gave her a look. "It's just... your number was in that phone and I didn't have a backup." Bobby tucked his thumbs in the gun belt and put on a smile. "Thanks, babe. She's good. Getting ready, actually. We're going out for my birthday... wait, so you haven't seen her?"

Selene: Selene paused, made an awkward face, and shrugged, running through her hair with the knife. She had to rearrange the hood afterwards. "I'm not sure. Well... maybe. Just... maybe." She bit her lip and looked back at them. "There might be someone who's interesting in me. Well, two people even, perhaps."

Rogue: "Haven't seen anybody. 'Cept Remy an' tha people here. Been hidin' all day, Ah guess."

SinJin: He grin grew wider. "You would indeed." He took Jason's hand and led him to the spot designated for dancing before he could say no. "It's not so bad, is it?" He asked, letting Jason lead.

Sam: "Sure." He put his cup down and held his hand out. "You remember how?"

Selene: Selene took another sip. She should have gone for the punch. Definitely. Screw any problems that might be caused by her medication.

Rahne: "Two!?" Rahne grinned, gossip over-riding cramping pain, "Whoooo? Do yer like 'em back?"

Bobby: "I'm sure she'd love to see you." And explain why she's moving out...

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow as he grabbed some punch.

Rogue: "Ah don't wanna keep ya from tha party, Bobby... An' from Lorna. Have fun tanight."

Selene: "Uhm, yes, I like them. They are my friends, after all." She swallowed, glancing at the floor, then back up again. "This Warlock boy, he seems to like me. Actually, he told me that he does." She paused again. "And I think Amara... she's been acting strangely lately. In face, she's been acting just like Warlock around me. But... I'm not sure."

Raya: "Vaguely. I learned how to waltz. Kind of." She smiled a little, taking Sam's hand and letting him lead her out. It took a few deep breaths to keep from shying back away from everyone.

Jason: Well, Ginny certainly knew how to take charge of a situation. Jason wasn't quite sure he had completely agreed to this but it was too late now and it really wasn't going to kill him. "No, not so bad." Jason's dancing skills were a bit subpar but still, not so bad.

Bobby: "Well, I was gonna go see if she was ready..." He didn't like to see her... off? He couldn't peg why exactly, but she was way too reserved for the Rogue he knew.

Meggan: Meggan sipped ehr punch, listening to the sounds of conversation all around her but not taking any of it in. She let her skin take on it's natural sparkliness again and watched the lights dance, smiling to herself.

Rahne: "Oh? Tha funny robot guy and ... Pietro's ex," her expression turned a little sad as she thought back to her dead friend, "Well ... how do yer feel aroun' 'em?"

Selene: Selene was momentarily distracted by Meggan. Or her beautiful sparkling skin. She almost felt mesmerized by it. Fascinating.

Sam: "Alright. Well this we'll just go slow. Back and forth kinda stuff. Hand on mah shoulder and one in mah hand." He settled her and started walking her back and forth. "See. Nothin' to it." He wondered vaugly who was leading with the two boys, but decided he didn't want to break his brain.

Rogue: Rogue saw Raya and Sam holding hands and the small smile she had faded. There goes that. She turned back to Bobby, "Don't worry. Next time Ah leave, Ah'll leave y'all tha note. 'Kay?"

Rahne: Wow ... she never thought she'd be giving Selene a romance talk ... or anyone else really. Groovy.

Selene: She looked back to Rahne, her head tilted to the side, as she thought about it. "I don't really know. There hasn't been anyone interested in me before. Well, there has, but no one I would have considered a friend. So I usually told them to get lost." She paused, sighing. "But... they're friends. I like them. Strangely, I don't feel like telling them to get lost."

Bobby: Bobby frowned. "Rogue... look, you just got here. Just, please, don't make any snap decisions based on a couple hours, or a couple days."

SinJin: His smirk was not completely not seductive. "It's quite enjoyable." He leaned in a bit closer.

Meggan: Meggan looked around for Alex again she couldn't see where he'd gone.

Raya: Raya took his hand and followed his lead. "I'm not really any good with it yet. Dancing. I'm better just standing still," she murmured as she stumbled slightly. She caught sight of rogue's smile dropping when she looked at them and sighed softly.

Selene: "Still, this is incredibly confusing." She took another sip. "I honestly have no idea how I should deal with the situation:"

Rogue: Rogue met his eyes, "Ah ain't gonna make any promises, Bobby."

Chef_Alex: Alex had finally found her, with much help from the sudden sparkle that had flared up. He stepped up behind her and hugged. "You look beautiful like that..."

Rahne: "Oh, well tha's always a good sign, nae tellin' 'em to get los'." Rahne nodded and sipped her juice, "An' ... tha confusion soun's normal."

Jason: Jason was wondering what exactly he had gotten himself into and was mildly annoyed at just how slowly the process of figuring that out was going. "Well that it is. We get to bask in each other's winning personalities."

Sam: "Oh it just takes practice. You should get every guy here to give you a turn and by the end of it, you won't have a lick of a problem with it."

Meggan: Meggan turned her head and smiled at him, "Thank you." She turned and put her arms around him, "And you look scary like that." She grinned and kissed the tip of his nose, "But I know you're harmless really." She grinned.

SinJin: "Oh yes. So, I finished the book, very interesting. I can see why it was banned for so long."

Raya: "You should go dance with Rogue. She's been watching you all night." she smiled softly. "I don't think they'd want to dance with me any. But thanks."

Rahne: "Jus' ... give it time an' spen' time wit' both o' 'em ... tha's my advice."
Bobby: "Well do your best, okay?" Bobby held her gaze, but smiled a little. "Look... just... chill a little. We can talk, later? You'd give me that much, right, Dollface?"

Sam: He missteped, stumbling into her a bit. "Whoops." His cheeks flamed. "See? Everyone makes mistakes from time to time."

Selene: "Thanks," Selene replied, nodding slowly. "I'll do that. Not that I had any other idea about what to do now."

Rogue: Rogue couldn't help a small smile at her nickname. "Ok, Bugsy. An' don't y'all dare freeze me here." She narrowed her eyes at his inflection of the word 'chill'.

Chef_Alex: "You can't say I didn't give my all to get some good food up for you guys." He smiled at her. "I even think I left my medula oblongata somewhere in there, so if you find it, please give it back, m'kay?"

Elizabeth: Finishing her bottle of water, she tapped the side of it glancing around the room again. Oh this party was missing something and she couldn't put her finger on it..

Jason: "Yeah? It is basically an excuse for questionable porn. It is pretty interesting though." Jason nodded, his mind working better on that subject. "And I did get around to the poem you suggested, also pretty interesting."

Selene: Selene saw Lizzie standing by herself and gave her roomie a small wave.

Meggan: Meggan giggled, "Of course I will," She assurred him, "But maybe you should warn everyone else too, they might think it part of the 'effect'."

Raya: Raya made a small noisse as Sam brushed against her front when he stumbled. "It's okay. This is nice."

Bobby: "Wouldn't dream of it." Bobby gave her an innocent look and leaned in before she could stop him, giving her a non-frosted kiss carefully through her hair and a squeeze on the arm. "Welcome home. See you later." He gave her a smile before she freaked and left.

Elizabeth: Waving back at Selene she headed back to the snack table, taking a handful of chips.

Chef_Alex: "I'd hope not, I'm especially fond of that part of my anatomy...and very afraid someone might say it tastes like chicken."

Rahne: Rahne smiled, "An' if yer ever wanna talk, i'm here," she nudged Vic who was sitting next to her, stareing into space, "So?" she hissed, "Wha' up wit' Rogue?"

Rogue: Rogue tensed completely and felt like she couldn't breathe. She needed to get out of here; that was too much, especially with Remy last night... Damnit... She stood quickly and started making her way to the door.

Sam: He was really conflicted. Sneaking a glance when he turned Raya around he'd only seen Rogue's attention fixed on Bobby. "Ah..." He looked to her and then to a spot over her shoulder. "Ah think maybe she's just waitin' for me to say welcome home. Ah've just been waitin' for the crowd around her to thin a bit. She looks a bit sad, hey?"

SinJin: "So...any other things you've read recently?" He asked, sliding his hands down to encircle Jason's waist with a smile. Baiting the pseudo-straight guy was fun!

Selene: "Thank you. I'll take you up on that. I'm still fascinated by what this room can do," Selene commented as she looked over their surroundings again. "It's certainly a memorably party. Still, I always wanted to try out this trick or treat thing people do on Halloween. I mean, they give you free candy. That's pretty good."

Elizabeth: Seeing Bobby head off, Lizzie decided it would be better to say hi to Rogue now she was alone...Only she was leaving. Picking up her Chetara feet, she moved a little faster to catch her. "Hey, Rogue?"

Meggan: Meggan chuckled, "I love you." She told Alex.

Selene: Selene glanced past Rahne and Vic, looking after Bobby and Rogue as they were about to leave. "Is she running away again," she asked no one in particular. "I thought she just had come back. Though, I kind of missed that happening."

Rogue: Rogue stopped and clenched her hands into fists, biting her lip as she turned to Elizabeth. "Hey... Liz..." Please don't let her get too close.

Chef_Alex: "Oh, that's good. With all the self-pitty I'm pretty occupied right now, so it's good I can outsource feelings." He gave her a squeeze and a peck on the forehead. "I love you too.

Jason: "Hmm..." What the hell was wrong with his brain tonight? Maybe someone spiked the punch? Work, damn you, work "Well...have been reading Aeneid but I can't say as I've been focusing on it too terrible much. You?"

Raya: "She looks very sad. I wish I knew what was wrong." Raya had a momentary flash of being back home and sorting out the little fights between her two closest friends.

Elizabeth: "Hey," she gave a warm smile. "I saw you and I just wanted to say it's really good to see you back. Don't worry, I don't want to crowd you or anything," she held up her hands. "I guess you must have just gotten back. It takes guts to then come to a crowded party."

Victor: Vic looked down at Rahne blankly. "Huh? Oh....I dunno. Didn' ask her." He looked up and watched as Rogue tried to leave. "I'll talk t' her later though." If she didn't want people to talk to her, why did she come to a party?

Rogue: "Ah, um... Ah got back this mornin' 'fore sunrise, actually. But thanks... 'Preciate it." Back. She said back, not home. Good. Rogue took a breath and tried to calm down a bit. Nothing had happened, Bobby hadn't gotten through her hair.

Meggan: Meggan smiled and picked up a cookie from the table, taking a bite then offering it to Alex. "These are very good." She told him, even though he knew that already.

Selene: "Excuse me," she told Vic and Rahne, then made her way towards Lizzie and Rogue. "I think I should say 'hello' to her, no?" After all, wasn't that the appropriate thing to do when someone returned. She waved her knife at Rogue. "Hello. Welcome back, I guess."

Rogue: Rogue wrung her hands together. "Hey, Selene. Y'all, both of y'all, look good... Great costumes."

Sam: "Yeah. Well...Ah don't know why she left either...maybe somethin' happened." He looked back to Raya as the song ended. "You want that punch now? Ah can grab you both a glass, if you'd like to say hi to her." He offered her his arm as a matter of fact to escort her from the dance floor.

Elizabeth: "Don't meantion it..." she winced a little as a knife waved past her ear as Selene joined them. "I hope your break helped you..."

SinJin: He nodded. "Good choice. I just finished The Odyssey." He backed off slightly so as not to crowd the poor confused Jason.

Selene: "Thank you," Selene replied and held up her basket. "Want to touch my severed wolf's head? It's almost like a real one."

Chef_Alex: "I made them with real pumpkin..." How did you call what was inside a pumpkin? "...stuff. The orange is a natural colour." He nibbled on the offered cookie and continued. "It feels really nice that I can do something for my friends that helps them and that I can enjoy at the same time."

Rahne: Rahne frowned over at Rogue, "I know I cannae talk bu' ... she's bein' a bit wierd ain't she?" she lowered her voice, "Was she ... like this after she touched Bobby an' did tha ... brain drain thin'?"

Elizabeth: "I think I'll pass..." she gave the head a suspicious look. "Thanks all the same."

Rogue: "Thanks, but Ah'm ok." Touch. Damn that word. She shrugged in response to Lizzie, "Sure."

Raya: "I already did. I don't think it did anything but make her feel worse." Raya accepted a cup of punch from Sam and hovered at the end of the table for a minute. "Go say hi to her. She's been watching you."

Jason: "We seem to have a habit of keeping a reading theme between us, don't we?" Right, ability to think was somewhat returning which Jason wasn't sure quite what to think of that. That didn't really go with his spiked punch theory.

Selene: "Well, then not." Selene shrugged. "So, are you staying, or just passing through? I didn't notice you coming back."

Selene: She glanced towards the snack table, starting to feel hungry. And she was out of juice again.

Victor: Vic looked down at his drink. "I need summat harder'n this." He swilled the drink. "Well....I kinda avoided her when....so I dunno."

Rogue: "Not sure, actually..."

Meggan: Meggan smiled at Alex, "I'm glad you still enjoy it, it would be bad if your working put you off - you're really good at it.... I'm jealous." She mock-pouted.

SinJin: "You all right? You look a bit off - want to stop dancing? The music's changed, and I only promised one dance."

Rahne: "Ahh ..." Rahne looked down at her empty glass, "Coul' yer get me some more juice then?"

Elizabeth: "I hope you work things out. Might sound sort of cliche, but if you need to talk I'm usually around. A lot of people seem to think talking to me is useful, so..."

Chef_Alex: "Awwww, I'm sorry my little pot pie puppy." He brushed a few orange crumbs off her face. "And why are you jealous?"

Sam: "Alright." He looked a bit uncertain, but gave her a nod. "Thank you very much for the dance. You're doin' great. Expecially with that long sdress."

Rogue: "Thanks, Liz... Lots of people thought that 'bout me too. Gonna hafta send mah usuals y'alls way Ah think..."

Selene: "Well, I wouldn't mind if you decided to stay," Selene told Rogue with a nod. "I find your presence quite bearable." She pointed at the table. "If you would excuse me now, I'm thirsty."

Victor: "Yeah, sure." Vic did as Rahne asked her, giving her a refilled glass. "Y' alrugh'?"

Rogue: "Thanks, Selene..."

Sam: With a last parting nod he went and grabbed a couple of cups full of punch, and made his way through the masses, pulling up on the edges of where Lizzie, Selene and Rogue stood, politely waiting for them to finish.

Elizabeth: "Hey, that means you go to the top of the list if you're the usual listener, we deserve a chance to talk too you know," she gave a grin, itching her wig again. "I'll see you in a bit Sel."

Jason: "Hmm? Oh, I'm fine." Jason hoped he had managed to make himself sound convincing. Things like that were a good deal easier when you weren't distracted. He hadn't managed to realize the music had changed though. "Huh, guess I wasn't paying attention."

Meggan: "Because I can't cook." This was a fact as far as Meggan was concerned. Nearly everything that was food and not dessert had either ended up exploding, catching fire or looking like something a cat coughed up.

Raya: Raya finished her drink with a small sigh, setting it down on the table and wandering over to Vic and Rahne. She wanted to at least compliment their costumes. She just wasn't exactly sure how to do that without butting in.

Rogue: Rogue felt a bit exposed out here in the open, but she couldn't leave yet. And now Sam was coming over. Ooookay... This was more than she had planned on. Shouldn't have listened ta Remy. Sure y' should've, petite. Everybody missed y'. Were worried about y'.

Selene: Selene made her way back to the snack table, going for the punch this time. She cautiously took a sip, then frowned. It didn't taste alcoholic at all. Well, that was both a good and a bad thing.

Rahne: "I'm fine, wee bit sore an' pissy bu' hey ... I have an excuse." She smiled.

Sam: He gave Rogue a tentative smile, holding the cup out. "Hey. Ah...it's nice to see you."

Elizabeth: Smiling a little more on seeing Sam, she turned a little. "I'll see you later then, Rogue. Have a good night."

Victor: Vic saw Raya coming over, smiling at her. "Hey, babes. Lookin' good. Real good."

Rogue: Rogue took the cup carefully, even with her gloves on. "Hey, sugah... Ya look nice. Good look f' ya." She shifted and nodded at Liz. "Thanks, Elizabeth."

Chef_Alex: "Well, you get me cooking, babe." I sound like a pimp, don't I?

SinJin: He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He didn't wink and let go of Jason. Flirting was all very well and good - but losing a friend wasn't worth a bit of fun. "You hungry?"

Selene: Selene sighed, looking around as she set her basket down again. She felt incredibly tense around all the other students. She took her time to check up on her costume, then helped herself to some cookies.

Meggan: Meggan smiled, "I know and I'm very glad. Like I said before, if it wasn't for you we'd starve." She kissed him on the cheek, "But what kind of a role model am I gonna be if I ever have kids?"

Sam: "Yeah? Well...Ah guess it's regionally correct at the least." His ears pinked again, and he just dove right into it. "Ah never got a chance to thank you for everythin' you did before you left...Ah wasn't expecting it. Well, Ah don't think anyone was." He cut off his babbling. "Ah just wanted to say thank you very much for makin' things so nice for me here. Helpin' me fit in."

Selene: When she somewhat sure that no one would look her way, she reached into the leather glove of her costume and pulled out her pill box, adding some pills to her drink. Perhaps those would take care of her anxiety.

Raya: "Thank you." Raya gave them both a smile, almost. "Your costumes are really well made, and very nice. Did you make them?"

Jason: Food, now there was an idea that Jason's sluggish brain latched onto as a Good Idea. "Yeah, a bit. Shall we then?" Jason waved his hand towards the refreshments.

Victor: "Pfft. Y' really think I'm good wit' a needle? I'm a spanner man." Vic grinned. "Rahne made 'em."

Rogue: Rogue looked down and tried not to grin. "Ain't nothin', sugah. Was glad ta help...Ya know, ya shouldn't be embarrased ta talk ta me..." Even though Ah'm wantin' ta cut an' run again... Don't y' dare, girl! Oh, hush up!

Selene: She quickly swallowed them, then picked up her basket and her glass again, placing some cookies and assorted sweets in her basket for ease of transportation.

Elizabeth: Heading back to Ginny and Jason, she came up between them, putting an arm around each of them. "And how are you two doing?"

Rahne: "Aye, real seemstress me," Rahne winked.

Chef_Alex: "You mean 'if we ever have kid', right?" If I should ever get to buy that stupid ring, da
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

05/17 Game: Monster Party.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Sam: Oh shit. "Ah'm not. Ah'm not at all." The red had spread though and he took a swallow of punch, ending up downing the whole cup to cover his shyness. Oh great.

SinJin: "Good, you?" He put an arm around her waist and led the two to the refreshment table.
Selene: Selene paced back to Vic, Rahne and Raya, standing a little next to them. At least, she didn't feel that lost any more.

Elizabeth: "I'm feline and fine!"

Rahne: "Hey Selene, workin' tha room are yer?"

Jason: Well that was the second time tonight someone had been able to sneak up on him. "Just fine. Feline and fine? Feeling catty too?"

Elizabeth: "Meeow!" she snickered. "Not really. Nothing to put claws in to."

Rogue: Rogue offered him her cup, "Ya gettin' dehydrated?" She cleared her throat and shifted a bit. "Sorry, Sam.. Ah just... Ah ain't used ta bein' back yet. An'..." Oh how to put this? "Ah ain't sure Ah'm stayin'."

Meggan: Meggan smiled at him, "Oh are you?... I'm glad. I'd like that." She kissed him, "That would be very nice."

Selene: "I'm simply trying to get comfortable," she replied, waiting for her medication to take effect. "Which... isn't that easy for me. I'm not used to... partying."

Victor: Vic looked back at his empty cup. "Ain' used ta bein' sober at a party."

Raya: "I can't really use either." Raya shrugged slightly. "They're very nicely made. You should offer to mke them for people, for money. You;d be very good at it." She gave Rahne a hopeful smile, though a bit sad.

Chef_Alex: "It would." Alex just stood there with his dream girl, in silence, in bliss, he just wanted to drag this moment forever.

Selene: "I actually would risk trying a bit of alcohol right now," she told Vic. "Usually I avoid it whenever possible. My medication doesn't tolerate it too well. But... people are saying that it helps you loosen up and feel relaxed, no?"

Raya: "Does it really?" Raya asked Selene, a barely-there note of desperation in her voice.

Meggan: Meggan sighed happily and rested her head on Alex's shoulder.

Victor: Vic took the hint. "I'll go look fer somethin' more interestin' ta drink. Catch y' in a sec."

Rahne: Rahne cupped her chin in her hand and gave Raya an apprasing look, "Yer got a face on yer like a wet weeken' love, wha's tha trouble?"

Sam: He gave her a surprised look. "You're not?" He ducked his head a bit, trying to put himself into order. Between the 'she's looking at you' and his own realizations that she was likely to be attracted to a guy with a lot more know how than him...he felt like this was a dang rollercoaster. He cleared his throat. "Ah see. You gonna go home and help your aunt? Or got somewhere else to go?"

SinJin: He rolled his eyes at the two. "So, this has been a fun party."

Elizabeth: "Parties here aren't usually so uneventful..." she remarked, giving him a poke. "So what can we do to amuse you?"

Selene: "Does it what," she asked Raya. "Make one more relaxed? I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard. I think I drank it once, a while ago, but I don't remember that time too well. Cause weird side-effects in combination with my medication? Definitely." She shrugged at her. By now, she expected that word of mouth had spread that she was taking certain drugs.

Victor: Vic spotted Ginny and grinned, sneaking behind him and patting his ass. "Ello darlin'."

Jason: Jason looked back up from getting a bit of food too late to warn Ginny that his ass was in grave peril. "I think the entertainment has found us actually."

Rogue: "Nowhere in particular, hun... Same as last time. Just... feel out of sorts, Ah guess." Crap, she didn't mean to throw him off like that. "It's just real dangerous f' me ta be here. Think Ah got a handful of boys who'd find me an' kick mah tail if Ah tried it though... 'Course, Ah could take 'em all," she added quietly.

SinJin: With a sidelong glance at Jason he shrugged. "Nothing poor Giles here would agree -" he let out a yelp, dropping his plate. He fixed Vic with a malevolent glare and prudently retreated behind Lizzie.

Raya: "I...um. There really isn't any, I guess. Rogue just...had this look on her face when she saw Sam and me." She looked down at the toes of her shoes. "I didn't want to upset her."

Rahne: "When I was on my anti-psych's I couldn't drin' either ... an' I cannae drin' on these either," She waved the carboard box of pain killers.

Sam: "Ah'm sure they wouldn't actually try and hurt you though, hey? Why do you think it's dangerous here? Cause of what happened last year? Ah gotta admit, Ah've had some worry over that myself."

Elizabeth: Raising an eyebrow, she looked up at Ginny. "You do realise that I'm hardly a fantastic sheild, eh?"

Victor: Vic laughed ad reached for some food. "Jumpy, eh?" He took a bite. "What's yer problem, Ginny? Y're easier ta scare'n a goddamned kitten."

Jason: Jason opened his mouth to ask just what Ginny had been saying before Vic's pawing but decided it might be best if he not know the end of that sentence. "A goddamned kitten with a very large, sparkly cat around."

Rahne: "Pfft, is she has her eye on Sam she shouldn't go runnin' off, if she ain't gonna be aroun' after today o' whatever, then he's fair game ain't he?"

Selene: Selene nodded at Rahne. "Ah, yes, I see. It's pretty much the same for me. So, I guess avoiding alcohol is the best thing to do at the moment, even though it might have an interesting, relaxing effect." She closed her eyes as she felt the drugs starting to work, calm spreading through her.

Victor: "Oooh, meow darling." Vic winked at Jason.

Elizabeth: "Meow," Lizzie purred as Jason made the cat comments. She just couldnt resist in her costume.

Jason: Jason nearly choked at that and reached over to a drink. Too many cat people.

Selene: Selene glanced towards Lizzie, wondering if she'd find a sock attached to the door to their room when she'd go back there later.

SinJin: He laughed at Lizzie. "I think you are a perfect meat shield, actually." Glancing at Vic, he said, "You're rather imposing. Especially in the get-up."

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, "Nah, Ah already got over that. That didn't really scare me f' me... Was more angry than anythin'... So ya've heard 'bout last year already then? Dang." She took a drink and stuffed her hand in the pocket of her jacket. "It's kinda hard ta explain, sug."

Elizabeth: "Oh and that would be because?"

SinJin: "I dunno. You just do."

Victor: Vic winked. "Y'd rather I was naked then? Tha' can be arranged, if y' ask nice enough."

Raya: "I hadn't meant to upset anyone." Raya bit her lip as she leaned back on the wall, clasping her hands over the belt on her dress.

Sam: Nodding he looked at the cup of punch she'd given him back. "Yeah. Ah suppose. Well, you've got some real good friends here you can talk about it to, ah'm sure."

Jason: Jason was oh so very greatful for the drink he had now although for a moment there he was very afraid it was going to go up his nose.

Elizabeth: "Oh that's a fantastic reason..." she snorted, folding her arms and shaking her head.

Victor: Vic absently picked at his shirt. "Actually, I migh' take this off anyway. Too hot in here." He said conversationally.

Rahne: "Well, if yer have it ain't yer fault, yer jus' bein' to sensitive. Tha Sam lad ain't her property o' anythin', he's allowed to talk to other folk."

Selene: Selene stepped over to a nearby tree, all spooky and gnarly looking, and sat down at its base, leaning against the trunk. She placed the basked at her side. This was better then standing around all the time.

Jason: "Well Lizzie, if your danger room escapades are enough proof you can at least defend him until he has a chance to hide."

Rogue: "Ya havin' fun? Happy Halloween..." This wasn't so bad. He wasn't too close and other people had dwindled away from her pretty much. "Ya know what regiment ya in, soldier?"

Elizabeth: "Good point, Giles. Though I'm wearing the wrong pants for that." Looking down at herself she sighed. "Technically I'm not wearing pants even..."

Raya: Raya took in what Rahne was saying, but still couldn't stop from looking over to the corner where Sam and Rogue were. At least she looked a little happier. She should have known, who would want to see the person they liked with someone else.

Sam: He snorted, mood lightening a bit. "Ah don't know. Mah uncle follows all that stuff, but Ah don't know a lot about it. But this party's pretty snappy, you gotta give it that. You just get in? Ah'm glad you came even if you didn't have a costume." He realized he was being too moony. "You havin' any fun?"

SinJin: He rolled his eyes. "Quite."

Rahne: Rahne winced and rubbed her stomach again as Raya's scent didn't change, she huffed and rolled her eyes.

Rogue: Rogue chewed on her lip, "Ah've been here since 'fore y'all came in... Been hidin'. Remy talked me inta comin'..." Damn right, I did. Rogue resisted the urge to let out a frustrated sound and tell him to shut up once more. She had to figure out how she'd put up that shield against the others. "Fun... Fun's relative."

Elizabeth: Realising she'd left her staff somewhere, she sidestepped away from Ginny and gave him a little wave. "Going to find my stick."

Selene: Selene sipped on her drink, while she fished some of the snacks she had taken from the table out of her basket.

Jason: "Oh no, she's going to go poke people."

SinJin: He grinned at her. "That should come in handy for the after-party.

Elizabeth: "Yes, so I need to find it," she returned the wink and wandered off.

Jason: After-party? Jason's eyebrow arched neatly at that.

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow at Ginny and grinned. "Jus' you an' me now, darlin'. So how ya doin'?"

Sam: "Oh. Well, damn." He gave her a crinkled nose look. "Ah'm sorry." He grabbed a solid grip on his balls, and with a deep breath, managed it. "Ah suppose you wouldn't wanna dance for a song or somethin'? See if you could manage a bit of fun with it?"

Raya: Raya caught the sound of a huff from Rahne and her head snapped around at it. "What?"

Rahne: "Yer, it's like yer determined to be misrable girl."

SinJin: Watching her rear, he nodded to Jason and Vic "Sorry - gotta go," and followed her, to help find it, but dragged her behind a large tapestry before long.

Elizabeth: With a small squeal, Lizzie was dragged unceremoniously off behind a tapestry. "You couldn't wait?" she smirked, her back pressed to the wall.

Victor: Vic pouted as his prey disappeared, grabbed more food and then looked around, bored.

Selene: Selene nibbled on her sweets, while watching the other students. They all seemed to be occupied with themselves at the moment. Well, so much for needing something to feel less anxious. She wondered if it would be too late to head out and try some trick or treating, or otherwise causing mischief. It certainly would be entertaining. And she already wore a costume.

Rogue: Rogue chewed on her lip harder. She wanted to dance, but she was really afraid of someone touching her, or him touching her. Oh that'd be wonderful. Two southern boys in one day. She barely held back a cringe. "Ah dunno, Sam... Ah'd.. Ah'd really like ta, but Ah don't.. Ah wouldn't... Maybe if we danced away from people an' didn't have ta touch?" Smooth, gal. Real smooth.

Jason: Jason picked at his food as Lizzie and Ginny vanished for their 'after-party' and he let himself go back to watching people, letthing his mind fall back into catching up.

SinJin: "Nope. Though I feel bad for leaving Jason in the lurch. Maybe we should rescue him before we leave."

Sam: He couldn't help but feel a pang of disapointment, but it wasn't like he didn't know that. Friendship with her was good anyways - she had been great. "Sure. Ah think most of this music isn't really two step material anyways hey? We can head for the corner there." He nodded to it. "If you'd like?"

Elizabeth: "Yes. And I need to find my staff. I spent a while painting that thing and varnishing." she gave him a mock glare and pushed him off gently, pushing the tapestry back to go back on the hunt for her staff.

Victor: Vic looked round at the washed out guy. "Well, looks like y're gonna be my only entertainmen' now." He smirked.

Jason: Jason looked back up from staring off while he thought. "Hmm?" It took him a minute to register what was said. Oh hell.

Raya: "i'm not determined to be. I don't even want to be." She looked at Rahne blankly. "I'm not sure what it is."

SinJin: "Ok. I'll rescue Jason, you find the staff and we can go set up the Geek Lair for some D&D."

Rogue: "Ah would." She was able to give what felt like a more genuine smile, even if it was small. "Sorry... 'bout leavin' without word. Didn't figure it'd bother y'all much." She let him lead the way to the corner.

Victor: Vic shook his head. "Heh. I ain' that bad. Y' doin' alrigh', mate?"

Elizabeth: "Sounds cool, I'll have to wash my paint off first though. And get rid of this dumb wig..."

Rahne: "Well figure it ou' yer ain't gonna stop bein' depressed by sittin' in a courner sighin' at tha worl'. I tried tha an' I ended up wantin' to top mysel' ... tha's wha psychologist's are fer anyways. Go see Dai o' somethin'."

Sam: "Yeah, well Ah wasn't offended. Worried a bit that maybe Ah did somethin'...you took off after that time we were horsin' around in the pool and all. And as Ah said, sad that you weren't there...you were mah first friend here and all."

Rahne: She pointed over at Rogue and Sam's courner, "Bu' trus' me on one thin', nae man is worth gettin' yersel' this down at a bloody party fer."

Jason: "Oh yes, I'm doing alright. You?" Jason tried to relax but there was a portion of his mind telling him that Vic could smell fear and confusion.

SinJin: He popped out from behind the tapestry. "It's a plan oh dear. Let me go save Jason, and we'll meet up at the door." With that he went off, slinging an arm over Jason's shoulders. "You up for some D & D, Jason?"

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow. "Ain' doin' bad. Why're ya nervous?"

Rogue: Rogue smiled at the irony. Her first friend here had been a southern boy. Now she was a new southern boy's first friend. "Wasn't nothin' y'all did, darlin'... Ah just... Things kinda overwhelmed me. A lot. Didn't mean ta upset ya. Ah'm sorry. Again."

Selene: Selene picked up her knife and speared on of the cookies in her basket, then nibbled on it. So, this pretty much had been her first Halloween party. Quite interesting, she had to say.

Jason: Jason was about to answer with a quickly improvised excuse, very quickly done as he hadn't actually thought of it just yet, but was snuck up on again. "What? Oh...er..sure?" Jason's mind registered D & D as one of those strange nerdy activities that Ginny had mentioned before but really he could use the excuse to not have to come up with an answer to Vic's question

Victor: Vic sighed a little as Ginny turned up. "Y' guys are determined t' keep me bored t'nigh', ain' ya?"

Elizabeth: Retriving her staff, she gave it a twirl as she crossed the room back to the dynamic duo. "Found it. Now I can be happy and poke!"

Sam: He nodded, feeling a bit of relief as he danced opposite her. "Ah'm glad of that then. And Ah didn't mean to make you feel bad at all. Ah don't know what is weighin' so heavy on your mind but if there's somethin' Ah can do to help, you be sure to let me know, alright?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded as she danced to the music, trying to relax some. "Thanks, Sam. An' ya didn't make me feel bad." She cleared her throat, "So... y'all an' Raya seem happy. She's lookin' pretty tonight."

Selene: She felt the effects of the drugs getting stronger and stronger every minute, calming her down, making her feel at ease. They also made her sleepy. Quite a bit, in fact. Closing her eyes, she leaned back, resting her head against the tree. Maybe she shouldn't have taken three at once. Anyway, she would just rest her eyes for a minute...

Raya: "Never been to a party with this many people before. It's a little ironic." Raya's tone had changed, from melancholic to a strange mix of that and self-deprecating. At least it made her sound less depressed, she thought as she gave a small laugh, looking out at the party. "Nothing that wasn't a birthday party, anyway."

Sam: "Huh?" He looked at her a bit confused. "Yeah, she is. She usually wears pretty plain clothes - Ah think she wears that dress really well though. But...me and Raya?" His ears, ever reliable, pinked again. "Uh, whata mean?"

SinJin: He gave Vic an apologetic look. "You've got Rahne. You won't be bored for long."

Victor: Vic shrugged, folding his arms. "She's talkin' woman talks." He smiled a little. "An' I ain' got anythin' alcoholic t' drink."

Rahne: "Neither have I, firs' Halloween I was here I was givin' evidence in a murder trial, tha second I was ... well ... I wasn't here. Only real 'party' I wen' too was my birthday party in a summer an' tha was a ver' small turn ou'."

Rogue: "Mean y'all make a cute couple, darlin'." She gave him a small smile. "Sorry. Don't mean ta intrude... Just, saw y'all dancin' earlier an' ya both looked real happy."

Rahne: "I still had fun, am havin' fun. Plus there ain't a tiny part o' yer tha's thinkin' tha yer trapped in an airless box wit' predators." Rahne took a swig of her juice, hoping for a mirical that maybe it'd turned into something alcoholic.

Sam: "Oh no no." He stopped dancing altogether, and shook his head. "Ah think you got the wrong idea. Not that she ain't real nice, and pretty...but we're not datin'." He wondered how in the hell he'd left that impression. And if Rogue'd been the only one to think that.

Raya: "Happy belated birthday, then," Raya answered. "If I'd known you then I'd have gone. Where did you have the party?" She trailed off at Rahne's comment.

Jason: "Well, I'm sure you could...distract her and there's always alcohol somewhere around, right?" Jason decided to be positive for a change in hopes of getting away quicker though right now he couldn't say he was thinking any better. Worse again actually.

Raya: "Is everything okay?" Airless box?

Rogue: "Oh." It was Rogue's turn to blush. "Guess Ah just figured since Ah'd been away, things happen. Sorry."

Victor: Vic cast a glance at Rahne - hmm. "Well, ya migh' be righ', ya know?" He gave them a lazy salute. "See ya later."

Victor: He headed to Rahne. " 'Lo Raya." He leant down. "Wanna go bed, baby? Ya look tired."

Jason: Jason half-heartedly returned the salute and turned to mutter to Ginny. "Let's make our exit."

Rahne: "I'm part wolf, my min' is part wolf. Yer have any idea wha' it's like when part o' yer see's tha worl' as either a threat o' dinner," She smiled up at Vic as he came over.

SinJin: He dragged Jason off. "See? I'm good for dancing and rescuing." He grinned and stopped in front of Lizzie. "You're not obliged to come and play with us, Jason."

Sam: He tried to find the beat again, feeling a bit clumbsy. "Nah. Ah mean, Ah've been doin' good with work and school and everythin'. That's about it. Feelin' more comfortable here though. People are real nice. Me and Cessily've built a compost box and things like that."

Jason: "Quite good at both of them." Jason nodded, quite relieved. "Well, I do owe you for the rescue. I suppose it wouldn't kill me either, right?"

Rahne: "Aye, I thin' I will, i'm gettin' grumpy an' pms-y." She stood up, "See yer later Raya, an' jus' keep in min' tha it ain't always as bad as yer thin' .. an' there's always someone worse off then yer too." She nodded over at Rogue.

Elizabeth: "Nope, but it's all good, geeky fun. Like the DR program the other day, just you say you're doing it rather than running round doing it..."

Rahne: "She migh' look happy, bu' she dinnae smell any happier."

Raya: "No, I don't. But I'm muslima. The world is a threat to us. Espeially here." She returned, nodding to both Rahne and Vic. "See you later."

Rogue: "Glad ya fittin' in here, Sam..." She chewed on her lip and realized her window of opportunity was closing to get settled in her room again. "Can Ah find ya later, maybe? Ah need ta get settled back in mah room at least f' a bit... An' Lorna's out, so it's a good time an' all..."

Victor: Vic squeezed Rahne's shoulders. "We'll sort it. An' I'm sure it is, Raya, if y' view it as one. We're obvious mutants, how d' ya think we're viewed? C'mon, Rahney."

SinJin: "Yeah, it's fun to relax and stuff. I can help you make a character sheet up while Lizzie slips into something a bit more comfortable."

Sam: "Yeah." He gave her a shy nod. "That'd be great. Think it's gettin' late here anyways. Crowd is thinnin' out."

Elizabeth: "This is comfortable actually! I'd just rather be more dressed!"

Rogue: "Was nice seein' ya here, sugah... Catch ya 'round, maybe.. Thanks f' tha dance." She gave him a small smile and a mock curtsey. "Soldah," she said in her thickest accent.

Sam: "Ma'am." he returned in kind. "Was mah honour."

Jason: "Sounds...interesting." Jason wasn't quite sure what to think but decided that it wasn't really all that important at the moment.

SinJin: "If it's not fun, you an leave anytime you want." He said, leading him off.

Rahne: "Commin' Vic," She linked her arm with his, "Later guys. I'm gonna go have a shower afore I cannae walk." She let out a small sigh, of all the bloody nights for it to happen ...

Elizabeth: "Have fun, Rahne, Vic!" she waved as they passed them. "So, we on for Geek times?"

Victor: Vic smiled, pulilng Rahne in for a gentle kiss. "Y' look fuckin' gorgeous, darlin'. An' at leas' th' heat'll make up fer it." He whispered.

Jason: Jason nodded and went along with Ginny. "Sounds like."

Victor: He made his way out of the DR with her, waving at people as they left.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.