JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

5/3 Game "fire in the hole!"

Post by JSherlock »

Current timeline

SinJin: He adjusted the notebooks hanging from a string to strategically cover himself like a skirt, and adjusted his pectoral of pens, erasers and pencils. Not half bad.

Rahne: "I really do wonder who comes up wit' these ideas sometimes yer know," Rahne remarked as she laid back on one of the loungers, "I mean ... if it's tha staff then it's kinna perverted ain't it? A 'nae clothes' party?" Rahne had taken her inspiration from history and used one of the side effects of her mutation to grow her hair down to knee lenght and then wrap it around herself Lady Godiva style.

SinJin: He leant against a tree, waiting for more people to show up.

Victor: Vic leant back on his own chair, not bothering to hide anything as he grinned at
Rahne. "Aye." He had taken the 'no clothes' literally. As in. Nothing.

Amara: Amara wandered into the DR dressed in a blanket, wrapped toga-style around herself. As an Italian she felt she was entitled to such an outfit.

SinJin: "Actually, I think they pick randomly from a list of ideas they print off from the internet. Unless they let students pick what they want." He shifted uncomfortably.

Rahne: "So ... who'd we recon's gonna show?" Rahne said, sipping her drink, "Kyle fer sure eh?"

Cessily: Cessily fixed some additional post-it notes to strategically cover herself and made sure she had had enough pens and extra notes, before she made her way over to where the others were gathering. She gave them all a kind smile and a wave. "Hey everyone!" She giggled at the other costumes. "This is a pretty funny idea, isn't it?"

Victor: "Hell yeah. Cess, maybe Liz.....doubt Remy will though."

SinJin: "I don't think Lizzie will come."

Victor: Vic looked up at Ginny lazily, smoothing down his mane as he picked up his drink. "Oh? Why no'?"

Amara: Amara smiled at Cess, "I think it's a great idea," She rearranged her blanket and pulled out a bag of her favourite home-made sweets.

Kyle: Kyle finally came into the room, scratching around the single leaf tied to him. It was the biggest one he could find, but frankly it still seemed a little too small. Oh well, he thought when looking at the rest of the students in there.

Rahne: "Which is a shame, we ain't gonna go all borin' once we're married are we love?" Rahne sighed and then raised her glass to Cess, "Pretty perverted I'd say, Sin says that he thin's that mebby tha students pick tha ideas fer tha party themes, this ain't yer fault is it?"

Cessily: She held up the pencils and additional blocks of post-its with a grin. "Here, I have pens and notes for everyone who wants them. You can write messages or other things on them and stick them to me, if you want."

Victor: God, nakedness was a blessing, surely. He sighed happily and then grinned at
Rahne. "I ain' plannin' ta, baby."

Cessily: Cessily giggled at Rahne. "Mine? Oh, no, definitely not." She waved her hand. "You know I'm perfectly innocent. What would I have to do with nudity and such things?"

Amara: Amara grinned at Cess, "That sounds like a fun game for later," She said with a wink.

Rahne: Rahne looked Kyle up and down as he came over, "An' wha did yer get kicked outta tha Garden fer then?"

Victor: Vic snorted on his drink. "Of course, Cess. Yer innocen'." He caught sight of Kyle and smirked. That leaf wasn't quite big enough.

Kyle: Kyle walked over to the other furred ones, "I was naughty?" he grinned at Rahne, then looked at Vic "Hey, no fair, why does he get to be naked?"

Cessily: She took her time to look between the other students, giving them admiring glances. Then she turned to Amara. "Oh yes, why not? Games are always great for any party."

Rahne: "'Cos he took 'nae clothes' litterally." Rahne grinned, finishing her glass.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Well, I thought that this would have been a little too easy."

Victor: Vic nodded. "Aye. An' naked's th' bes' way ta be. 'Sides, I got a tail if I need it." So saying, he flicked it up and caught the tuft, pulling it to hide himself before letting it go.

Amara: Amara giggled at Vic, "unless anyone objects, I'm willing to bt you won't need to do that... assuming one of the professors doesn't walk in... that would be embarassing."

Rahne: Rahne snorted, "Like he'd care abou' tha staff seein' him in tha nuddy."

Kyle: "Heh," Kyle almost laughed, then scratched his lower back. He sniffed and turned, then followed his nose to the drinks, his little 3 inch tail nub showing behind him.

Cessily: She strolled over to the table with the drinks and the food and had a look at what there was. "Mmm, everything looks delicious. Well, naughty party ideas from the staff or not, at least they feed us well." She took off the camera that had been hanging over her shoulder and put it on the table.

Victor: Vic laughed. "Ain' that th' truth. Dai knows all my secrets anyway an' th' rest've probably walked in on me one time'r another"

Amara: Amara wandered over to the drinks, she stood contemplating them for some time before deciding on something non-alcoholic.

Cessily: "Oh, by the way, I plan to take many pictures tonight. It would be a shame not to do so with all those great costumes. And all those beautiful people, mind you." She grinned at them. "I hope that's going to be okay with everyone."

Rahne: Rahne rolled her eyes and stood up, ambling over to the food table and finding some salmon to nibble on, "Fine by me, pretty much everyone at tha school's seen me nekkid." She said with a shrug and a moutful of fish before bringing some back to Vic.

Amara: Amara smiled over her shoulder at Cess, "Fine with me," she said.

Cessily: "Sweet," she cheered before grabbing some snacks and a fruity cocktail.

Victor: Vic looked up at Rahne and licked his lips after giving her a look over and a grin. "Salmon?" He asked plaintively.

Rahne: Rahne grined and held it above Vic's head, "Kitty wanna treat?"

Kyle: Kyle got himself the strongest smelling drink there and made a detour around the snack area, walking back chewing on a thinly sliced piece of meat.

Victor: VIc gave Rahne a dirty look. "Fuckin' meow mate. Gimme." He made a grab for it but she yanked it out of reach. "Oi!"

Cessily: Cessily giggled at Rahne and Vic before taking her camera again and heading over to one of the free chairs.

Rahne: Rahne giggled, "Naaaaaae, kitty gotta jump higher then tha fer tha fish."

Amara: Amara sat down on the grass and leant against a tree, she was starting to feel a bit warm again and she hoped sitting lower down would help.

Victor: Vic narrowed his eyes. "Raaaaaahne. Gimme th' fish." It smelt bloody good and damnit, he was not jumping unless he had to. Too comfortable.

Cessily: Flopping down and lounging back in the comfortable chair, Cessily had to realize how fragile her dress actually was, sending a few of the colourful notes flying. "Awww, noes, it had been so much work to put them all in place." She gathered some of them up and closed the holes in her dress again.

Amara: Amara giggled at Cess' sudden lessening of clothing, "That is exactly why I didn't wear a towel."

Rahne: Rahne grinned wickedly, "Well, if yer wan' it tha badly, whiskers." She dropped it so that it landed on his upturned face and quickly jumped back out of range.

Cessily: Cessily giggled back and winked. "Oh well, as if the fact that those things come off that easily wasn't a very good reason for me to pick them." She poked her tongue out at the other girl and gave a sly grin.

Amara: Amara grinned back at Cess and sipped her drink. She was glad to be back on
familiar territory. Open flirting was good fun.

Victor: Vic yowled as the slice of salmon hit his face. "Oh god! Ew!" He pulled the damn thing off and then tried to wipe his face clean, muttering and swearing as he did. "Jesus! Ew!"

Kyle: "You got so many of them, does it matter if some fall off?" Kyle asked Cess, then licked the taste of the meat from his thumb.

Rahne: Rahne giggled and re-tuckd her hair into position as it had started to slide open, contemplating going over to the funny aussie boy since he was by himself ...

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Kyle. "Well, no, not really. But it had been really tedious to put all of those things on." She grinned at them. "Though, my shape-shifting really helped me with that."

Victor: Vic managed to wipe the goo off his face and eat the salmon, still muttering. "Hold on. Whiskers?" He chewed on the fish.

Kyle: "But if they fall off, why do it again? It's just too much work. That's why I stayed with one leaf." he said looking down, noticing during his walking from drinks to food to friends, it had shifted a bit sideways. He shifted it back in place.

Cessily: Cessily smiled. "Well, I'm pretty sure that they'll come off eventually. If not by getting blown off, then I'm sure that you guys will do your best to pluck them off of me." She stuck out her tongue again.

Amara: "Maybe we should pilfer teh post it notes, kyle. Then she won't be able to put them back on."

SinJin: He got himself a drink and went to sit next to Cessily. "Hey gorgeous. Nice outfit."

Cessily: "Thanks," she replied, smiling at him. "Hee, that's a pretty neat idea there, too. You're like... the human office."

Rahne: Ahh ... he seemed to have woken up now, so she didn't have to. She decided not to rsik the wrath of Vic and head over to the group, "Aye, whiskers, I was talkin' to yer Mama over myspace." Rahne winked at Vic over her shoulder.

Cessily: "And apparently, offices and post-it notes go really well together, no," she asked with a grin.

SinJin: he adjusted his notebooks, glad they were old and worn, so he didn't worry about ruining them.

Victor: Vic paused then groaned. Oh god. And she was still holding that to ransom. He hadn't heard that nickname for years.

Kyle: Kyle thought for a moment and then plucked a post-it from Cess, "One down!" he yelled moving back and crumpling up the note.

Amara: Amara frowned at her drink, the ice had melted already. She sighed and got up to get some more. She picked up a cube and it melted instantly in her hand, "Oh damn... can someone put some ice in my drink for me? I keep melting it..."

Cessily: Cessily had to laugh as she stood up to help Amara. At this rate, she'd join Vic and Rahne in the nude-corner pretty quickly. "Wait, I can help you."

Rahne: Rahne cackled a little, "Eh, Kyle tha ain't fair, Vic's already wearin' tha birthday suit costume,"

Kyle: "But he's not wearing the girly one!" Kyle replied

Victor: Vic stood up, padding behind Rahne and wrapping his arms around her, kissing down her throat. "Wonder how long it'll take 'em t' get naked this time, eh?"

Amara: Amara smiled gratefully at Cess, "Thanks, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been feeling really warm all day. Hoping I don't have a repeat of last time though..."

Rahne: "I dunno, looking at tha group here it won't take lon' though ... an they migh' possibly be a orgy there too."

Cessily: She put some ice cubes in Amara's drink. "Really? Are your powers acting up?" She gave her a slightly worried look. "I hope everything is okay."

Victor: "Mmm. Give us summat interestin' ta watch." Vic purred, then grinned. No, trying to tease when naked wouldn't be a good idea. Couldn't hide the reaction - which was half the fun.

Amara: "The last time I felt like this I passed out and Vic was left a little... well-done." She sipped her drink, deciding to drink it faster so the ice wouldn't have a chance to melt again.

Cessily: "Oh, I see." Cessily's face fell when she realized what Amara meant by that. "Well, good thing he heals, though. And hey, I'm fire-proof, so no worries. Besides, I think the automatic fire extinguisher thingies in here should work, too. So, don't worry too much, okay?"

Rahne: Rahne grinned and leant back to kiss the underside of Vic's chin, "Keep controll o' yersel' darlin'."

Amara: Amara looked up to where the ceilling should be, "I'm not feeling all that confident about fire extinguishers... I don't know what'll happen if I get wet when I'm like that... And my outfit isn't fireproof..."

Cessily: Cessily frowned. "Do you can get burned? I mean, that heat, it's coming from you, right? So, does that hurt?"

Victor: "Oh aye, don' worry abou' that. No fun when ya can' hide it." Vic purred, squeezing slightly and snuffling her hair.

Rahne: Rahne moved away from Vic "Less nae test fate then, eh?" Rahne said with a small smile before sitting down next to Kyle.

Amara: Amara shook her head, "I don't feel heat the same way I used to. I could stick my hand in a fire and I wouldn't notice. I can feel the heat but it doesn't hurt... it's a bit strange really."

Kyle: Kyle tilted back completely, almost falling over backwards drinking his drink. He looked to the side at Rahne. "Your hair is....it moved..." he said, glass still at his mouth, pearing through it at her body.

Cessily: "Wow, that's awesome." A grin appeared on her face. "So why are you worrying about your dress being flammable then? I'm sure no one here would complain about such an... accident." She thumbed at the others. "Shall we join them again?"

Victor: Vic noticed the look from Kyle and narrowed his eyes slightly as his tail twitched. Calm down. 'Course he's gonna notice how hot she is.

Amara: Amara smiled, "No they probaly wouldn't... but I think it might be a bit difficult to get back to my room after." She turned to go join the others with Cess.

Cessily: "Oh, I could share some of my notes with you." She shrugged as she sat down on the grass with the rest of the group.

Rahne: "Is it?" Rahne looked down and tucked her hair back into place, "Ahh well, tha's wha happens when yer fuzz is as glossy as mine eh?" she patted her hair, "So how're yer then Kyle?"

Amara: Amara laughed and looked down at her chest, "Think you have enough to go around?" She winked and rearranged her toga again, so that she could sit down without strangling herself.

Victor: Vic grabbed himself more fish and pulled a chair over, looking over at Ginny before sitting opposite Rahne and Kyle, relaxing easily

SinJin: He took another pull of his drink, staying put. Naked feral people were very
unnerving.

Kyle: "Mhmm.." Kyle shrugged at Rahne's question. "It's okay...not doing anything special." he sucked his lower lip, then wiped his chin. Some of his drink had somehow gotten down there.

Cessily: "Hey, keep in mind that I'm quite good at shape-shifting." She winked at Amara. "If you want to wear something fireproof, I could shift into a dress."

Amara: Amara choked on her drink at Cess' suggestion, "Great(!)" She managed eventually and coughed some more.

Rahne: Rahne sniffed and the raised a brow at Ginny, smirking slightly before blowing him a kiss, "How's tha tail o' yers commin' alon'?"

Victor: Vic looked over at Ginny as Rahne blew his a kiss. "Hey, mate, why don' ya come over here an' join us?"
Kyle: "It's growing. Dr. McCoy said it does look like a tail. He's still looking at medical stuff about it. But he says nothing looks bad about it so far. Wanna see?" he said and didn't wait for an answer, scrambling around where he was showing his backside to
Rahne.

SinJin: Damnit. He got up and settled down next to Cessily. At least he was comfortable with her. "Sorry - I'm kind of into my thoughts today."

Victor: Vic didn't even notice the low growl rolling out at that, but he did realise his claws were biting into the chair's sides. Down, Creed. Don' mean anythin' by it. "Fascinatin', Kyle."

Cessily: Cessily looked up at Kyle and blinked. "You are growing a tail," she asked. "How did that happen?" She turned her head to smile at Ginny. "Hey! And no problem."

Rahne: Rahne leaned back a little from the bare ass being shown to her and nodded, "Wow tha's ... sure is somethin'." She shot Vic a slightly confused look at the growl.

SinJin: He blinked at the growl. Yeah. He was gonna be the first one at the door if Vic lost it.

Rahne: She smirked a little as Ginny retreated over to Cess, "Heh, thin' we scared him?"

Kyle: Kyle sat back in his place, "I dunno," he told Cess, "It just noticed it a few...um..weeks ago."

Victor: Vic swallowed, drinking from his glass. Goddamnit. He looked over to the welcome distraction of Ginny and grinned. "Hey, mate, we don' bite." He considered this. "Well. Unless y' ask nicely."

Cessily: Cessily leaned back, sitting on the grass between Amara and Ginny, and smiled at everyone while she took a sip from her drink. "Hey, some people are quite fond of that," she tossed in, sensing a bit of tension in the air.

Victor: "Aye, an' y' know tha', don' yeh?" Vic winked at Cess good-naturedly.

Amara: Amara finished her drink and set the glass down a couple of feet from her, just in case. She was sure the glass was starting to give under her fingers.

Rahne: Rahne smiled and stood up, walking past Ginny and Cess to get herself another drink, "Anyone else wan' somethin'?"

Victor: "You?"

Cessily: Cessily winked back at him, then turned to Amara, noticing that she had gone a little silent. "Hey, everything okay?" She waved her hand at Rahne. "No, thank you. I still have something."

SinJin: "Mmm. No, thanks." He lifted his glass.

Rahne: "Okay dearest, lemme get a drin' firs' though," Rahne said, winking at him as she helped herself to another glass.

Kyle: Kyle waved his empty glass, "Me! Me, me me! Please!"

Victor: "Mmmm. Oh good. Oh, an' a whiskey, darlin'."

Rahne: "Wha woul' yer like then Kyle?" Rahne asked as she poured out a genrous
ammount of whiskey for Vic.

Kyle: "Err.." he couldn't remember what his previous drink was, "Same as Vic?" he asked Rahne

Rahne: "Sure," Rahne poured out another glass and brought them over to the boys before going back for her own, giving Ginny another wink as she went past.

Victor: Vic took his drink. "Cheers, Rahney." He smiled up at her before looking Ginny over. He didn't exactly smell happy. But he looked nice. Which was the important thing.

SinJin: He looked back at Rahne. What was with all the winking? "So - this school have lots of themed parties?"

Victor: "Mmm-hmm. This hasta be th' kinkiest though."

Rahne: Rahne took a seat on Vic's lap and sipped her own drink, "I thin' I might be scarein' tha Ginny guy yer know?" She whispered in his ear.

NicoMinoru: Nico slid sideways in through the door and adjusted her backpack straps. Then she re-adjusted her christmas lights. Then she re-adjusted them again. Damn. It had seemed like such a cool idea at the time. Now she sort of felt like ... a naked girl wrapped in a lot of christmas lights and wearing a battery in a backpack.

Cessily: "Yeah, sometimes we have something like that." Cessily nodded and nibbled on some chocolate she had taken from the food table earlier.

Victor: "Yup, I do. Reckon he's jus' uncomfortable 'cause he don' know us or...?" Vic whispered back before sipping his drink.

Amara: Amara smiled at Cess, "I'm fine. Just trying to make suer I don't go supernova... at least not yet."

Rahne: "Oooh, look, fresh meat," Rahne nudged Vic as the new girl came into the room, "An' ... I dinnae, bu' does it really matter? He's fun to play wit'."

Kyle: Kyle smiled as he took his drink to his mouth, almost coughing taking a swig.
Whiskey sip....whiskey sip....not gulp. "Last party I was...was...." Kyle's attention shifted to the pretty lights.

NicoMinoru: And this Danger Room was sure something far out. She'd been in it before and still couldn't get used to it. Now she was at like ... a garden party with ... naked people. Real naked people. Okay. So. She wasn't the only one. She was less naked really.

Cessily: She noticed the door opening and leaned to the side to get a better view. Oh, it was the new girl. "Hey, Nico!" She waved at her, then grinned as she looked her up and down. "Wow, that's an awesome dress. I love the lights."

NicoMinoru: And now they were staring.

SinJin: "Really? Well, at least it's a fun school. I thought it was going to be er - boring." He turned to look at a new girl.

Rahne: "Hola noob!" Rahne waved at the new girl, "Nice outfit."

NicoMinoru: "Hi." Nico rose her hand in a shy wave. "Well, I uh... brought some more lights." She said and tried to smile like she didn't feel totally naked.

Amara: Amara turned to look at the new girl, eyes wide in admiration, she waved at her and adjusted her toga again. Damned thing kept slipping down.

Victor: "Us, borin'? Hah." Vic caught a new scent and looked over. Ah, another newbie. "Who's this one? Don' think I've met her yet."

Kyle: For Kyle the lights were like a siryn's calll. He just couldn't take his eyes off of them. His head very, very slowly started drooping sideways.

Cessily: Cessily turned to Amara and leaned over to her. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to stay around if you're not feeling safe." She smiled kindly at her. "I wouldn't want you to explode around all the others. Although, usually I'm really good at making people exactly that."

NicoMinoru: Nico looked around. There was food and everyone had drinks. Food? Yes! Drinks? Well, she was Asian so ... she would be pink faced and giggling after like ... one beer. Okay. Maybe wait on the drinks.

Rahne: Rahne elbowed Kyle, "Cub! Hey cub, nae goin' magpie on us now."

Amara: Amara gave Cess a reassuring smile, "I'm ok. If I feel like I'm losing control I'll try and get out before I do any damage. But I'm sure I can handle it." She got up, "I'm going to get another drink.... and hope the ice stays solid a bit longer..."

NicoMinoru: "So, uh... what's good?" She asked coming up to the girls and pointing at the table of food.

Kyle: Kyle flinched at the pressure in his side, "Huh? What?" he asked Rahne

Cessily: "Help yourself to whatever you like, okay," she told Nico with a smile. "The food is for everyone. Oh, and I can recommend those chocolate cookies and the brownies. They're really good."

Rahne: "Stop gapin' at tha new lass okay, I know she's all pretty an' shiney bu' it ain't polite." She patted him on the head.

SinJin: He finished off his drink and got up to get another. "Hey, Nico, was it? I'm St John. A pleasure to meet you." He got himself a plate and started piling up the snacks.

Cessily: "Oh, and if you want to write something on a post it and stick it to me, extra notes and pens are over there on the table," she informed her with a laugh.

Victor: Vic nuzzled Rahne and watched Kyle carefully. "He c'n watch her all he likes, babes." Coz then he ain' lookin' at ya.

NicoMinoru: "Ooo. Chocolate it is!" Nico was immediately joined by St. John; she kind of remembered him in class. "Hey." she said back.

Rahne: "I'm Rahne, an' this is my fiance Victor," Rahne said, figuring it est to establish
this right away, "An' this is Kyle, Kyle say hi to tha new girl."

Kyle: "oh, okay. Hi!" he waved with the free hand, then took a gul..a sip from his drink in
the other. He looked down and shifted the leaf back in place.

Amara: "My name's Amara," Mara scooped up some ice with her glass then topped her
ice up with juice, "I'm having issues with my powers right now."

NicoMinoru: "Oh, cool," Nico tried to shift the brownie to shake hands and then stopped. Victor was like... Naked. Really naked...

NicoMinoru: "Nico..." Said Nico waving around at everyone. "I'm like still new, but ... I visited last year."

Cessily: "Yeah, I remember you from the rec room." Cessily smiled at Nico.

Rahne: "Oh? Well I wasn't here las' year," Rahne shrugged and noticed the look she was giving Vic and gave her a wide smile, "My beloved took 'nae clothes' litterally, though I coul' get him to put on a cushion if yer'd like."

Cessily: "Or we could give him some of the post-its," Cessily suggested.

Victor: VIc snorted at Rahne. "Got y' on my lap, ain' I? No worries."

Amara: Amara couldn't hep sniggering at the thought of Vic trying to use post its.

Kyle: "He can have my leaf, but I doubt if that'll help." Kyle mumbled.

NicoMinoru: "Oh," Nico tried to shrug like a room filled with nearly naked people was just a totally regular thing, "No, You know... I'm wearing christmas lights so..." And boots. But combat boots couldn't possibly count as clothes.

Rahne: Rahne looked down behind her into Vic's lap, "post-it's wouldn't cover it, believe me."

NicoMinoru: She glanced from Kyle's leaf to ... Victor. No. It wasn't a very big leaf...

Rahne: She frowned then snorted, "Pun unintended, honest."

NicoMinoru: Nico shifted her backpack a little. The lights slid. Damn.

Cessily: Cessily laughed and leaned back on the grass, propping herself up on her arms. "Well, feel free to sit down with us."

Amara: Amara sat down again, the ice already melting, she sighed. "This is going to get really annoying," She frowned at her glass, "Where's Bobby when you need him?"

NicoMinoru: Okay. She was getting a drink first though. Nico picked around the bar and ... no beer. But they had wine. She poured herself a glass of Napa Valley pinot grigio and sat down.

Cessily: "Well, I'm sure we could turn down the temperature of the Danger Room, but I guess that would be a bad idea with all the barely dressed people." Cessily laughed a little.

NicoMinoru: "Bobby is the ice guy right? He's pretty funny."

Rahne: Rahne shrugged, "Bobby so shouldda come, he couldda made himsel' a icy loin cloth o' somethin'."

Victor: Vic grinned. "An' I'da had more t' perv over. Jesus fuck that boy is hot."

SinJin: "He's probably with Lorna in her new car."

Kyle: Kyle cringed at the thought of having ice down there, "That wouldn't feel nice."

Amara: "I was thinking more of using him as a permanent cooler for my drink," Amara confessed, "Icey loin cloth wouldn't last long with me about."

NicoMinoru: "I'm wearing lights and a battery, ice might be okay..." she said.

Victor: "....Even better."

Rahne: "He tol' me once he's immune to bein' too cold, which makes sense I guess ... mean he willnae be sufferin' at tha weddin' hopefully."

Kyle: "I think I'll be okay with this," Kyle said, his claws combing some fur on his chest.

Cessily: "You're just too hot, I'm afraid." Cessily put on a sheepish smile and shrugged. "Oh wow, that was really bad." She shook her head, then glanced back at Amara. "Groan inducing bad, right?"

NicoMinoru: Nico nodded silently, taking a sip of her wine. Yeah. It was pretty bad.

Amara: Amara laughed, "Don't worry, I've heard worse." She assurred her, "Hell, I've said worse."

Rahne: Rahne smiled and shook her head, chuckling.

Kyle: After another sip, "Worse like what?" he asked Amara

Victor: Vic trailed his hand through Rahne's hair, half-thinking about possibly going and finding a secluded set of bushes somewhere in the DR with Rahne or something as he sipped his whiskey.

Amara: Amara looked across at Kyle, "Never you mind." She said then shrieked as her blanket caught fire, "Goddammit!" She pulled it off and stamped on it, "I hate my mutation!"

Kyle: Kyle shuffled a few paces back quicker then he thought he could from the instant fire.

NicoMinoru: Nico jumped up. She was wearing like .... electricity. "Whoa." She said.

Rahne: Rahne sniffed and smiled a little, "Thinkin' naughty thoughts Victor?" She then yelped and snorted, covering her nose at the smell of burning, "Uuugh!"

Cessily: Cessily quickly jumped up, as well, then helped with the stomping, making sure that no fire remained. "Oh my! I'm so sorry..." She glanced around. "Good thing that this isn't real grass. I don't think virtual wood can catch fire. Are you okay?"

Victor: Vic suddenly sneezed at the smell of burning. "Well, was." He smirked at Rahne. "Ech. Leas' it ain' me this time. Y' alrigh', 'Mara?"

NicoMinoru: Then she tried to shrug it off. "It's not so bad. I mean ... I'm sure there are more annoying mutations than catching fire to things." Nico said.

Rahne: "'Corse she is, she'd flame proof ain't she?" Rahne rubbed her nose.

Amara: "Sorry!" Amara gathered up what was left of her blanket, "I'm alright, can't say the same for my outfit though," She held it up, there was a nice sized hole int he middle, she sighed, "I liked that blanket."

NicoMinoru: Nico scratched at her hair, unconsciously twisting her dreadlocks tighter. Okay. She didn't want them going up either...

Cessily: Cessily gave Amara an awkward look and tried not to stare at her. "Uhm... do you need some post-its?" She immediately shook her head. "Oh, right, never mind. Those are paper. Paper burns, too."

Kyle: Kyle was able to look through the hole in the blanket at Amara...who appeared to be wearing the girl version of Vic's costume.

Victor: Vic rubbed his nose too. "Aye. She flamed me good las' time her powers wen' a little nuts, so...."

Cessily: "And hey, it's okay, yeah?" She smiled at her reassuringly. "Nothing happened, after all."

NicoMinoru: Watching the group settle back down, Nico considered whether or not pulling a giant staff out of your body every time you bled was better or worse than randomly setting fire to your clothes. Kind of better she decided ... except during that time of the month. Then... way way worse.

Amara: Amara looked at Vic, "I should probably warn you, I'm having one of those days again." She sat down and wrapped what was left of her blanket around herself, "I hope that's all that happens... still feel a little warmer than usual. I think I should practise more, maybe I wouldn't have so much energy to burn then..."

NicoMinoru: "Practice?" Nico asked. She didn't practice using her mutation much.

Rahne: "One o' ... those days?" Rahne frowned, "Have yer been drinkin' much?"

Cessily: "Yeah, perhaps you just have to let it out more, yes?" Cessily settled back down next to Amara.

Victor: Vic grinned at Amara. "Well, if ya need a hand, darlin', I'm good. Though no' fer
th' after-Annie activities like las' time." He coughed and glanced at Rahne before taking another gulp of whiskey.

Amara: "I haven't had any alcohol, if that's what you mean," she told Rahne, "alcohol being highly flammable and all that. I need to burn off some energy." She held her hands palm up in her lap and created a ball of fire, "See hoe long I can keep this up before I get lightheaded."

Cessily: "Hey, want that fireproof dress now," Cessily asked with a big grin on her face.

Rahne: Rahne snorted, "I shoul' hope nae." she told him.

NicoMinoru: Nico could already feel her face getting red and fanned at her cheeks, hoping she could pass it off as just being too close to the big giant fireball. Stupid. Asian. Alcohol. Tolerance.

Kyle: Kyle shifted uncomfortably a little backwards, biting his lip as he stared at the fire.

Rahne: Rahne glanced over at Kyle, "Yer okay cub?"

Victor: VIc suddenly got a scent of fear and he looked to Kyle, frowning slightly. "Y'
alrigh', cub?" He asked.

Amara: Amara stared fixatedly at the fire in her lap, neither the heat nor the light bothered her. She hoped this would be enough, but the memory of how hard she was working before kept nagging at her.

Kyle: Kyle nodded his head a little, trying not to move further back. "I'm.......mkay" he siad softly.

SinJin: He watched the fireball for a moment, then tried to form it into a shape, grinning as it did so. He turned it into a rose, making the petals fall one at a time.

NicoMinoru: "Hey. I had a friend with something like this. Kind of like this ... huuuge conversation, lounge pit thingy with like ... a fire that came out of the floor. It was like ... make out central whenever her parents were out. Kinda ... you know, gross really." Nico said, trying to make conversation.

NicoMinoru: Nico bit her lip. m'kay. Leslie's parents' fire pit thing never did that though.

Amara: Amara blinked in surprise at the sudden change in shape of her fire, she looked up, "Who did that?"

Rahne: Rahne leant over and squeezed Kyle's shoulder, "It's okay, ain't gonna let anythin' happen to yer." She reassured him.

Cessily: "Uhm, okay, just let me know if I can help in any way," Cessily said and looked up at Ginny. "Wow, that's really lovely."

Victor: Vic looked from Kyle to the fire rose. Wow. "Tha's awesome."

SinJin: "Me." He swirled the fire around her, making dress out of fire. He made it sweep back into large wings. "Fire Angel." He grinned.

Cessily: "Wow, that's really fantastic." Cesisly laughed and clapped her hands at the spectacle.

Amara: Amara giggled, "Wow I wish I could do that," She turned and smiled at John, "Yours is a useful power."

Rahne: "Tha's really groovy," Rahne said with a smile, "Very pretty."

NicoMinoru: "Yeah, dude. That like ... rocks. I mean, totally." Nico agreed.

SinJin: "Not very useful. I can't even make the fire - just shape someone else's or use a lighter."

Kyle: Kyle nodded to Rahne's previous statemen, of nothing happening to him, but the complete fire around Amara......he closed his eyes, not wanting to see it, but he could feel the heat.

Victor: Vic watched the fire, mesmerised by it. "Wow...."

NicoMinoru: She looked down at her glass of wine which still looked full.

Amara: "At least you don't randomly burn your own clothes off." Amara said with a cheeky wink.

NicoMinoru: Stupid. Asian. Alcohol. Tolerance.

SinJin: He let the wings droop a bit. "I do. The fire will burn anything it touches except my skin, unless I lose control. Then it's like any fire. Stupidest power ever."

Rahne: While everyone was preoccupied with watching the pretty fire she tugged Kyle back a bit so his back was resting agianst her leg and she could put both hands on his shoulders.

Cessily: "Awww, no one here minds that," she told Amara with a wink. Wow, with all the fire people around, the school really should invest heavily in fire extinguishers.

NicoMinoru: "Well.... Not the stupidest," Nico said. If anything, hers was because like, everybody else here could just like... do it.

Victor: Vic carried on watching the fire before shaking his head, looking down at Kyle and putting his hand on Kyle's head.

Amara: Suddenly the smile on her face faded, "Um... oh crap!" She jumped up, her entire body becoming living fire, destroying the remains of her blanket and scorching the simulated grass.

NicoMinoru: She had to cut herself, and then there was that stupid staff and only then could she like... control providence?

NicoMinoru: Stupidest power evar.

Kyle: Forgotten memories started seeping back in flashes in his head. They were very faded, but what was teh sharpest of the memories was seeing his flesh burn, feeling the horrible apin, smelling it around him. He opened his eyes to see Amara in flames. And that was the last straw for him.

NicoMinoru: Nico jumped again. Hello! Electrical wires? Backpack of batteries?

Rahne: Rahne's eye widened and she snarled and pushed down on Kyle's shoulders to try and keep him seated.

Cessily: Cessily just blinked in surprise when Amara suddenly seemed to turn into
flame. Then, she quickly jumped to her feet. "Mara...!?"

Victor: Vic swore. "Put the fucking fire out. Out!! Now!!" Shit, Kyle had said something about being burnt, hadn't he?

Amara: Amara balled her hands into fists, and screwwed her eyes shut, willing the fire to go out. "I'm trying!" Amara yelled at Vic, "It won't work!"

NicoMinoru: "Well. Do you want us to get some marshmellows or something!" Nico yelled urgently.

Kyle: Kyle struggled away from Rahne's grip, got up and ran for the DR's door, even forgetting how to get the damned thing opened. He balled himself up next to it.

Cessily: She darted over to the door and to the control terminal. Why was the stupid fire system not working automatically. Cessily quickly hammered the controls and activated it manually, causing water to rain from the ceiling.

Victor: "Shit. Ginny, help her!! Rahne, t' Kyle, go."

NicoMinoru: God. Had she really said that? Stupid. Asian. Alcohol. Tolerance. Stupid. Asian. Alcohol. Tolerance.

Rahne: "Kyle!" Rahne jumped up and followed Kyle, she could either comfort him or get the door open for him.

Victor: "Cess!! We don' know what water'll do t' her!! Shut it off!!" Vic tossed his glass to the ground and made his way to Mara, swearing at the heat. "What d' ya need, girl? Try rollin' it out!"

Cessily: Cessily glanced at Amara, then at Nico. "Oh my! I hope the batteries won't short out. Better head outside!"

NicoMinoru: "Hey!" Okay. Now she was wet and wearing electrical lights and a battery. Nico tried to slide her hands out of her backpack.

Amara: Amara shrieked at the sudden pouring of water, steam rose from where the water hit her fiery skin, but slowly the flames dampened down to nothing, and she was left standing completely naked and dripping wet in the middle of the room. She opened one eye, "Er... sorry...."

Victor: Vic sighed with relief and grabbed her ruined blanket, wrapping it around her. "Hey, it's alrigh'. Leas' ya didn' get me this time."

Cessily: "Uhm, it seemed to work, though..." Cessily pushed to control button again, turning the water off. "Is everyone okay?"

NicoMinoru: No, the backpack had the lights attached. Take off the backpack, take off the lights = totally naked.

Rahne: Get the door, she started banging the keys, overwriting the fire protocols and getting it open, "Cub? Yer can go."

SinJin: He shivered as the cold water hit him, watching in dumb shock. "I'm going to go get Dr. McCoy."

NicoMinoru: "Yeah, I'm not like ... sparking or anything," Nico said as her lights flashed once and went out.

Victor: Vic looked over to Kyle and Rahne. "He okay, babes?" He asked tensely.

Kyle: Kyle kept taking short quick breaths as he scrambled for the open door, running out and disappearing down the hall

Amara: Amara sighed heavilly, "No!" She cried at John, "He is not seeing me naked!"

Victor: Vic rolled his eyes at Ginny. "I'll take her once we get clothes f' her, man."

Rahne: Rahne sighed and shook her head at Vic, giving the two fire users a dirty look, "I'll go after him." She said before disapearing down the corridor after Kyle.

Cessily: "That's good." Cessily nodded at Nico. "Uhm, well, better take the batteries out or something. Though, I guess they shouldn't be powerful enough, anyway." She stepped back to where Amara was standing.

Amara: "No, I'm fine. I feel fine now. Really." Amara smoothed her hair, "My temperature's normal and everything.

Victor: Vic resisted letting out a stream of swearwords - it wasn't anyone's fault Amara's powers had gone wacky. "Don' give a fuck. Yer goin'. Take it as an order. We already had one guy die fr'm not goin' ta McCoy abou' screwy powers."

Cessily: Wow, what a messed up party again, Cessily thought when she watched Kyle dart out of the room. "Are you alright," she asked Amara, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Victor: "So get yer ass t' ya room, get changed, an' go, or I swear I'll march y' there myself."

NicoMinoru: Nico looked down at the wires and lifeless bulbs. It really had been kind of cool. Now it was just ... dumb. She crossed an arm above her chest and another over her waist.

Victor: "Naked."

Amara: Amara pouted, "I don't need to see at doctor. He'll jst say what he did last time: It's a natural progression of my powers. Blah, blah, blah."

Victor: Victor pinched his nose. "Read my lips, Mara. Go. Now. I don' care what yer opinion is. Las' warnin'."

Cessily: "Everyone calm down, please," Cessily told them, looking around, then turned back to Amara. "Want me to take you to your room?"

NicoMinoru: Nico took a few steps away. He was really kind of scary.

NicoMinoru: "You can borrow my, uh 'light skirt'," Nico offered.

Victor: "Cess, please, can y' go check on Rahne an' Kyle?" Vic asked.

Amara: "It won't help. I'm fine now!" Amara glared at Vic, steam rising from her as she began to lose her temper, she looked at Cess, "I'm ok, really. Thanks."

Cessily: She smiled awkwardly at Nico. "Oh my, sorry about your lights, by the way. I didn't want to break them."

SinJin: He shrank back. O-kay. Vic was pissed. He pilfered a bottle of whatever wine it was and said, "I think we should all go back to our rooms, dry off and get dressed." He backed to the door as she started to steam.

Victor: Vic swore, and in one stride easily picked Amara up and started heading out with her. "Shut up, Amara. Or I swear I'll repor' ya t' Lorna."

Cessily: "Yes, I think Ginny's suggestion is the best." Cessily nodded in agreement.

NicoMinoru: Nico sighed. "Yeah. I don't know if I really made a good christmas tree," She agreed.

Amara: "Put me down!" Amara screamed, She struggled violently, "I can walk! Put me
down!!" The ground underneath the building started trebling.

Cessily: "Hey! And what's that going to be," She asked Vic, spreading her arms. "She said she was alright."

Victor: Vic sighed, merely rolling his eyes as he ignored Amara and easily kept his balance. "Remember Pietro, Cess?" He said quietly before heading out of the DR, only realising half-way down the corridor he was still naked.

NicoMinoru: "Oh, Doorway! Doorway! Stand in a doorframe!" Nico shouted as the earth moved earthquake style.

Cessily: "Perhaps it wouldn't be too much to ask to let her fetch a shirt, first," Cessily suggested. What did he think McCoy would be able to do? It wasn't like mutants came with built in control switches.

NicoMinoru: Nico ducked into the danger room door frame before realizing that no one else seemed that worried. "Um. So it's not a real earthquake," She asked. How was she ever going to get used to this place?

SinJin: He made a very small noise. "Are all the parties this crazy?" he asked himself and took a swig of the wine. He shivered more now and splashed down the hall, squeezing around Vic and taking off at a run.

Cessily: Cessily noticed the trembling of the ground. Was that Amara's power, as well? "Okay, maybe taking her further underground to the medlab really isn't a great idea!" Cessily hurried over to Nico. "What if the whole building collapses?"

NicoMinoru: "I don't know," she said, "But when we had earthquakes in California, they always said to stand in a doorframe."

Cessily: "That's a smart idea," Cessily nodded at Nico. "But perhaps everyone should head upstairs. I don't know if staying down here is really smart."

NicoMinoru: Nico looked around. This was crazy. How were you supposed to cut loose and have a good time if it meant you were going to set fire to people or start and earthquake. "Yeah, they never said what to do if you were in a basement. No one in California has one," she agreed.

NicoMinoru: Probably because of the earthquakes.

NicoMinoru: "We should go up to our rooms I guess," Nico said. She squelched out into the hall in her wet boots.

Cessily: Cessily smiled weakly. "Well, way to go for your first party here, no? I can assure you that usually they're not that crazy."

NicoMinoru: "It's cool. I'm from Los Angeles. We have like ... movie star parties and Britney Spears and stuff. I'm kind of used to crazy." Nico said.

NicoMinoru: "I think, I want to go get like ... real clothes though. Wet christmas lights. ugh." She squelched up the hallway to the elevator wondering exactly who Pietro was.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

5/3 Game "fire in the hole!"

Post by steyn »

This has everything of a good game, drama, action, comedy AND nudity!