JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

4/5 Game "Party on the Patio"

Post by JSherlock »

Current

Sam: Sam looked up at the dark sky, the glow from the patio lanterns and things making it hard to see the stars, but you could still make out the brighter ones. He felt a little awkward, but had wanted to try to 'party' with the others. He didn't want everyone to think of him as the stick in the mud.

Elizabeth: Lizzie leant easily against the patio wall, sipping her juice. It was such a nice night, though she wondered if the weather wasn't sometimes down to Munroe being one of those people who wanted everyone to enjoy life.

Raya: Raya sat on the patio, music humming through her earphones as she kneaded a ball of clay in her hands. She had a lapboard on the table to work it on, finished smooth so nothing sould stick and tear.

Victor: Vic ran his hand through his newly-cut hair, still spikey from the shower as he stepped out into the patio. He hadn't seen Rahne yet, but something told him she wouldn't be pleased with his new look.

Rahne: Rahne had claimed one of the loungers for her own and was doing precisly that, lounging on it with her drink enjoying the cool night air.

Elizabeth: Turning around, she spotted Vic and gave a whislte. "Love the hair, mate!"

Victor: "Ain' it jus'." Vic grinned back. "I can feel th' Nike cap callin' me."

SinJin: St. John sat against the railing, typing madly away on his laptop, but he looked up at the whistle. Oh - it was just Vic. Looking a lot less disreputable. He returned to typing - he had a deadline.

Cessily: Cessily strolled out to the patio, carrying a glass of juice. "Hey, everybody!" She smiled at everyone present and waved. "Oooh, what a lovely night." Her grin widened as she saw Vic, and she started giggling a bit. "Vic! Oh my god! Your hair!" She giggled some more and walked around him. "Wow, it's fantastic. Really suits you."

Rahne: Hmm? Rahne sat up when she heard Lizzie and her jaw dropped, "Oh my God! Wha' happened to yer hair!?"

Sam: He turned at the light banter and smiled. "No, that looks real good, like Liz said. Clean cut and all." He couldn't help a small laugh at Rahne's baffled expression.

Elizabeth: "Cap? A cap would just go give you hathair! Maybe a bandana or something..." she shrugged, relaxing back on the wall, looking around. Wait, were people...working? How dull.

Elizabeth: "Y'know, wax on, wax off!"

Victor: "Cheers, Cess, an' thanks, Sam!" Vic caught what Rahne said. "Ah....it annoyed me. SO I had it cut off."

Raya: Raya resisted the urge to look around her, but it was getting progressively harder. The distinct british acent caught her ear, and she bit on her lip to keep her expression neutral. Of course, that would have been Lizzie.

Raya: She didn't even begin to wonder why SinJin found her so much more worthwhile.

Rahne: She blinked at him, "Yer didn't tell me yer were gonna cut yer hair ... I like it long, wha' am I meant to grab a hol' of now?"

Victor: Vic couldn't help the chuckle at Liz, but he was more interested in Rahne's opinion....she didn't exactly look impressed. "I still got this." He smoothed his mane. "It jus' got in my way an' irritated me, pup." He pulled out a cigarette.

Wildkind: Kyle walked out on to the patio, smelling his drink he got from a whole tray of them that was sitting in the kitchen. He still couldn't understand why there wasn't any alcohol in these drinks, especially if this was supposed to be some sort of par...he looked up and almost didn't recognise Vic.

Sam: He kept the smile on, but it turned a bit confused. Grab a hold of? "Ah dunno...maybe his ear? That's what mah momma did when she wanted to scold us."

Elizabeth: Snickering, she tipped her glass to Rahne. "Sure you'll find a way there, Rahne!"

Cessily: "Well, I like it. I think it looks good on him." Cessily shrugged and leaned against the railing.

Rahne: Rahne pouted a little, she had prefered it when he had long hair, "It ... it does look good love ... it's jus' a shock an'- yer shaved off yer beard too!?"

Elizabeth: "Won't it grow back fairly quick though?" she pondered. "Like, your healing factor would make it regenerate faster than regular, right?"

Victor: "Yeah. Hafta go back next week or summat like tha'." Vic ran his hand through the spikes. "It's kinda growin' on me. I like it."

Sam: "Well, Ah guess being more clean cut makes it easier to get jobs and stuff, doesn't it?"

Victor: Vic grinned at Sam, showing off his fangs. "Already got one an' I ain' likely t' get another lookin' the way I do, mate." He winked.

Elizabeth: "Well you've found a good place to go, by the looks of it," she nodded, snickering at the job talk.

Rahne: She stood up and walked over to him, leaning up to give him a kiss, "It does look good baby, it's jus' ... a bit unexpected," she said, running her hand over one now smooth cheek.

Wildkind: Kyle just giggled in his glass while he was drinking and watching Vic.

Sam: "Oh! Well Ah didn't know. That's good then. And yeah, Ah've heard that people have a harder time lookin'..." he searched for the word. "Ah, well...it's good you found one."

Victor: Vic kissed Rahne. "I guess. Sorry I didn' warn ya." He looked up at Liz. "Yeah. Says he'd be happy t' do any mutan' too, after I tol' him I got kicked outta th' swanky one."

Victor: "I work f' my Mama, Sam. It's thanks t' her I got a job at all." He saluted Kyle as he spotted him.

Elizabeth: "Oh the swanky ones aren't all that good," Lizzie shrugged, drinking some more juice. "They charge three times as more as a regular place just for cutting your hair with a pout."

Rahne: Rahne frowned a little at him, he looked alot younger like this ... maybe it was because of the light?

Wildkind: "Why? did the scissors break?" Kyle asked when Vic mentioned that he was kicked out the other place.

Elizabeth: Pulling her hair over her shoulder, she picked up the ends and inspected them. "Where did you go? I mainly get my hair done on jobs but I never do any over here...Could do with a trim..."

Victor: "Nah. I look funny." Vic shrugged. "Yeah, jus' irritates me tha' Mama uses 'em when she's here."

Raya: Raya ran her fingertips over the rim of her water glass, taking a long breath. She began to form the ball into something like an old world lamp.

SinJin: He grinned with satisfaction - his second book's rough draft was done. He saved and closed the top, looking around properly since he'd come out here hours ago.

Victor: Vic grinned and pulled a pen and pad out of a pocket, scribbling the address down and passing it over to her. "Here. They're good an' if you tell him I sen' ya an' where y're from, he'll give ya a good rate an' bitch abou' the world too."

Rahne: "I'd probbaly hafta got to a poodle parlour o' somethin' if I wanted mine done," Rahne said jokingly, wrapping one arm around Vic.

Cessily: "Well, good thing I don't need haircuts anymore." Cessily smiled, taking a sip from her glass. "I can simply make my hair take on any length or cut that I want it to." She lifted up a strand to look at it. "Well, it's not really hair anyway. And I'm not sure if I can yet make it any colour other than red."

Elizabeth: "Thanks, and yeah, I always name the sinner if I'm recommended a place," she winked at him, pocketing the address. "Think he does dye jobs too? My hair is so annoying to dye by myself, though last time I tried Laura burst in the bathroom and tried to help me. Think the fumes made her high..."

Sam: He hopped up on the railings, mainly watching. He felt included, but wasn't always sure what to say. Everyone knew everyone else so well.

Cessily: She glanced over at where Raya sat and smiled. "Hey, Raya, what are you doing there?"

Victor: Vic kissed Rahne on the top of her head. "He'd do ya too babes." He chuckled at Liz. "Shoul' think so. If not, his girl migh'. It's one a' them family businesses so y' know."

Elizabeth: "Oh, that's cool. I suppose I could take my own dye as they migt not carry it there..."

Raya: "Molding." Raya answered quietly. "It's modelling clay." She had noticed that she was sitting in a corner fairly removed from the party itself.

Elizabeth: Wandering off to a table that had been decked with driks and nibbles, she got some more juice and wandered back, propping herself next to Sam. "How are you enjoying it up here? Don't think I've really talked to you yet..."

Wildkind: Kyle finished his drink with the words, "Not getting mine cut." and added a scratch to his head for good measure.

SinJin: He went to sit next to sam, feeling uncomfortable with Cessily, Lizzie, and Raya in the same space. "Hey, mate. Hard to get a word in edgewise, yeah?"

Rahne: "Wha'? Never ever?" Rahne said, before turning to Vic, "I've acctually foun' tha I dinnae need to get my hair cut at all, yer know."

Cessily: "Ah, yes, is that a hobby of you? Looks interesting." She stepped over to where Raya sat. "So, how do you like it here so far? Have you made friends yet?"

Victor: "Oh?" Vic purred.

SinJin: "Oh, er hey Lizzie." he grinned.

Rahne: "It's part o' my shapeshiftin' ... when I'm like this I can change my hair lenght at will yer know."

Sam: "Ah'm doing real good now, thanks." He gave the girl a smile. "Ah'm a bit worried about Rogue now and all, but Ah talked to a few people and they said she just needed time on her own for a bit. Ah guess Ah can understand that."

Elizabeth: "Heya, Ginny," she gave a friendly smile, remembering what he'd said on myspace...

Cessily: "Yes, I guess things have been a little stressful for her," she told Sam, looking over. "But I'm sure she'll be back soon. I guess everyone needs a break now and then."

Elizabeth: "Oh, that's cool. This place is really friendly, so it's hopefully easy to settle in," she pausaed a bit, thinking about Rogue. "We can all understand it a bit, but she will be fine, don't worry. She's one tough girl."

Raya: Raya really wasn't sure how to reply to that. "I suppose, yes. I'm not sure how good I am at it." She went back to quietly molding the clay, feeling more self-conscious than ever in her clothes. It did nothing to improve her mood.

Sam: "Yeah. She was just real nice and showed me around and stuff - if there was anythin' Ah could do to help her in turn Ah would." He gave the girls a smile. "Thanks y'all."

SinJin: "That's good. Why did she leave?" He pulled himself to sit on the railing and swung his legs a bit. "Just general troubles with powers?" He tacked on, giving her an out as it seemed to be a touchy subject.

Elizabeth: "Don't meantion it, and I know Rogue would appreciate that thought, just right now, I think she wants to help herself by having some time out, she does know we'd all help though."

Sam: "Yeah, y'all are real good friends. That's nice." He nodded a bit to the beat of the music. "And you guys seem to have a lot of fun together."

Cessily: Cessily fidgeted with her fingers a little, sheepishly smiling down at Raya. "I think it's beautiful that far," she told her, not knowing what to say. Raya seemed to be even shyer than she had been when arriving at Xavier's. "I guess this must be all really new for you. This place, I mean. I hope you're settling in nicely."

Elizabeth: Looking at Ginny, she sighed. "In a manner of speaking. It can't be easy for her..." Birhgtening her smile, she looked back at Sam. "Yep, this place is rarely short on fun. There's always something going on and nothing the same."

Raya: "I was." She replied quietly. Until someone else came into that.

Victor: Vic grinned at Rahne. "D' ya go wolf much, baby?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her again.

Rahne: "Do I-? Uhh ... nae, nae really so much these days ..." she shrugged.

Victor: Vic pulled Rahne over to the munchies table. He was hungry. "Jus' wonderin'." He looked at the two new kids with a smile. "Heh. Reckon they'll be as nuts as we were?"

Rahne: Rahne allowed herself to be pulled over and helped herself to some chicken, "I hope not," she said with a small smile.

Cessily: "Uhm... is something wrong?" Cessily knelt down across from Raya and tried to give her an encouraging smile. "Is there something bothering you?"

SinJin: He poked Sam with an elbow. "You hungry?" He included Lizzie in the question.

Victor: He smirked a bit. "Don' think anyone's as wild as us anyway." He grabbed some miscellenious meat. " 'Specally not me."

Raya: Raya molded the clay in her hands, before baling it up and slapping it back down. "No, nothing's wrong." She couldn't figure out what to do with it. Normally this would have calmed her.

Wildkind: Kyle cleared his throat when he heard Vic. He also went through the foods, looking for something nice to eat.

Elizabeth: "A little, I suppose. They've got some American snacks over there," she sighed, wondering if she had any snacks in the kitchen.

Sam: "Sure. Ah could eat. Ah think Ah could always eat. Mah momma said that Ah have a hollow leg." He hopped off the railing and followed StJohn.

Victor: Vic looked around at Kyle, raising an eyebrow. "Ello mate. Y' alrigh'?"

Cessily: "Oh. Well, okay then." Cessily bit her lip. "If you say so. But like, you know that you can be honest if there's ever something that's bothering you? I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable here. We're really all very nice here."

SinJin: He helped himself, and didn't that crazy food guy say if it looks good - eat it? So he did, getting a plate of more select items for Lizzie.

Rahne: "So Sam ... an' Giny righ'? How're yer guys findin' this place?" Rahne said, as two of the new kids came over to the table.

Elizabeth: She followed behind and took her plate of food, picking at it lightly, balancing her juice on one side of the plate, shoving the food around to make room.

Wildkind: "I think I'm a little more wild then you." Kyle finally said, grabbing a bit of meat, and licking his forefinger and thumb after swallowing it.

Sam: "Good. Friendly too, ma'am." He offered her a plate. "The classes aren't too bad yet either."

Elizabeth: "Mmm, they're better in second year, I got to pick up mechanics, which is fantastic!"

Raya: Raya bit her lip and kept quiet. It would just go away if she shut up about it. Maybe everyone else would leave it alone too.

Victor: "Hah. If y' say so, whelp." Vic winked.

Rahne: "Yer dinae hafta call me ma'am, Sam, makes me feel old," Rahne said with a smile.

SinJin: "It's good, thanks." He shot her a slightly uncertain smile and went back to Lizzie to hand her the plate.

Cessily: "So, yeah, I'll be over there and get a snack." Cessily stood up again, smiling at Raya. She had no idea what else to say to her. "Just tell me if you need something."

Wildkind: "I know so." Kyle retorted. If only he knew what retorted means.

Sam: "Ah'm still tryin' to remember that. It's a habit of mine." He got a small teasing grin on. "And you are older than me after all."

Cessily: Cessily stepped over to the table with the food and grabbed a few crackers. She glanced over to Raya. Clearly there was something bothering her, but it was just as clear that she didn't want to talk about it.

Victor: Vic gave Kyle a level look. "You've never seen my side a' wild, Kyle. Don' push it."

Raya: Raya didn't smile back, keeping her head down. She wasn't sure why she'd come out, knowing there would be people out here. she blinked and a tear eeked out, quickly gettign brushed away. She went back to her clay and looked at it blankly, trying to decide what to do with it.

Rahne: "I'm twenty one," Rahne stuck her tounge out at him before looking over her shoulder, "Boys ..." she said in a warning tone.

SinJin: He started inhaling his food - he'd missed lunch. And it meant he didn't have to talk with the wolf-girl.

Victor: Vic mock-growled at Rahne before grinning. "Y' like it, Rahne."

Cessily: Cessily sat down in a free chair, glass and crackers in hand, and simply relaxed by looking out into the night. What a lovely weather. She hoped Rogue was alright.

Elizabeth: "Oh, they'll be all apologetic when they need your legality to get them drink," Lizzie told Rahne, propping herself up next to her.

Wildkind: "Only because I've been holding back...and you haven't seen me really wild." Kyle mumbled ver quietly, putting another bit of meat in his mouth.

Sam: "No ma...Lizzie. Ah don't really drink anyways, and Ah wouldn't ask a lady to do somethin' like that. Ah didn't mean to offend though..."

Rahne: Rahne chuckled at what LIzzie said as she finished her chicken and looked for a bin to throw the bones into, "Yer didn't offend me Sam, dinnae worry."

Elizabeth: "I was only joking," she gave Sam a warm smile. "And I never drink myself, so you won't get left out at all. Sober all the time, me."

Cessily: "Same here," she tossed in. "Not because I don't drink. I like tasty cocktails. But alcohol doesn't work on me any more. So I'm never drunk."

Raya: Raya composed herself and felt her stomach grumble, rising to get herself food. She didn't try to actively avoic SinJin, but that didn't mean she had to try and talk to him either. She untied the niqab and folded it into her pocket slowly. She'd have to let them see her face sometime.

Wildkind: Kyled caught the magic word. "Where's alcohol? I wanna drink that isn't just fruit." Kyle asked the people from where he heard it.

SinJin: He watched Raya out of the corner of his eye and gave her a smile that wasn't quite real. "Try the crisps - they're good."

Elizabeth: "Check that cupboard in the kitchen, towards the sink side..." Lizzie nodded her head to the door on hearing Kyke.

Cessily: Cessily noticed that Raya had taken off the cloth covering her face. She sat up in her chair and smiled at her. "You're really pretty," she told her quietly, leaning over in her direction.

Sam: "Alright." He nodded, and started loading his plate up. "Ah've had a few beer and stuff, but Ah'm still pretty underaged."

Wildkind: "Thank you!" could be heard from the blur of fu as he disappeared back inside.

Elizabeth: "Well...Age isn't a barrier that stops most people, but if that's what you're comfortable with, no one will give you a hard time for it."

Raya: "Thanks." Raya couldn't not thank her. But she doubted the sincerity, since her talk with Rachel. Who would think you're prettym of all people? She picked at the chips on her plate, not sure of whether to intrude on the conversation.

Sam: "Ah was kinda gettin' that idea from others. Seems pretty...relaxed here."

Victor: Vic watched people quietly. He wasn't interested in drinking the school supply dry to get drunk tonight, not when he had a hipflask of braindeath in his pocket. "Heh. Didn' tell ya, Liz, I got carded fer fags today."

Rahne: Rahne rolled her eyes at Kyle and laughed a little at him before looking at the quiet girl who'd just come over to the table, she'd seen her about but they hadn't really introduced themselves yet, "Heya," she called over.

Elizabeth: "It's relaxed," Lizzie nodded. "But, you're free to be as relaxed as you like," she waved her apple juice about vaugely, almost chocking at Vic's comment as she heard it. "Really? Oh, that's funny! Sorry but it is!"

Victor: "I know." Vic pulled a face, then chuckled. "It was after I got this cut. Bastards wouldn' believe I was old enough t' smoke."

Elizabeth: "You are looking quite young without the facial ahair though...." she considered it. "Is that some healing thing again? I mean, look at our own Hannah Montana..."

Cessily: "I'm happy that people never ask me for my id." Cessily chuckled. "It still has a picture of my old self. I guess no one would accept it."

SinJin: "I need a new ID. Apparently, I'm under-aged here."

Victor: Vic ran his hand over his light stubble. "Do I? Figured I jus' looked th' same, only less hairy. Mebbe it's jus' that."

Cessily: "Yeah, we're weird like that here," she told Ginny with a smile. "I was legal anywhere while visiting Europe."

Elizabeth: "I just finally came of age here. Not that I need it, but it's still nice..."

Sam: "Why would you need a new ID?" He asked StJohn. "You don't have to get special ID just because you are underaged here - there's no rule for that."

Raya: Raya looked up at the voice that called her, or she assumed it called her. "Hi." She answered shyly. She hadn't really been expecting someone...furry to talk to her. "I'm Sooraya." She waved, with a little smile.

Rahne: "Yer do look very young love," Rahne put in before turning to the girl, "Hey, tha's a really nice name. I'm Rahne," she waved back.

Elizabeth: "I think he means fake ID..."

SinJin: He looked at Sam and resisted patting his head. "I want a fake one to say I am of age so I can buy things I want."

Cessily: "Hey, you look even prettier when you're smiling," Cessily told Raya with a kind smile of her own. "You can never smile enough."

Raya: "Thank you." Raya tried not to look as nervous as she was, though it didn't quite work. She turned her head at Cessily's comment, giving more of a smile. She just didn't have a good reason to any other time.

Sam: "Oh. But that's illegal..." He realised he was probabally being foolish again.

Victor: Vic grinned at Ginny. "I can set y' up wit' tha' easy, if ya wan'."

Victor: "So's havin' sex in public. Ain' stopped me."

SinJin: "As illegal as it gets." He grinned and nodded to Vic. He looked much more human after getting his hair cut. "Er, thanks."

Sam: He blushed again, mad that he couldn't control his reactions well. "That must have been...interestin'."

Cessily: "See? That's much better. Say, would you let me take some pictures of you sometime," she asked Raya. "Photography is my hobby."

Raya: The talk of sex and alcohol was a little out of her range, as she'd never had either. "In public? Not afraid of what the ladies would say?" She only just managed to not blush at that.

Elizabeth: Lizzie opened her mouth to say something, then gave Sam a glowing smile. "Remember what we were saying about relaxed? Some people are more relaxed than others alright..."

Rahne: "Ignore Victor, he's jus' a pervert," Rahne said with a small laugh.

Victor: Vic grinned. "Very. An' very fun." He looked at Ginny and winked. "Eh, it's nothin' Sure y' can fin' some way of thankin' me." He winked.

Victor: "Hey!! Am no'!!"

Cessily: "But we love him for it," she added to Rahne's comment-

Elizabeth: "Best arse grabbed in England though," Lizzie remembered back to first year with a laugh.

Sam: "Ah know. Ah've...seen things." He remembered Tessa's nearly toplessness and Rogue in her underware. He really hoped he'd not upset her or made her feel like he didn't want to be friends.

Wildkind: Kyle finally came out with another glass, this one's contents also colored lik the fruit juice, but with a smell you can et drunk on. "Who's a pervert?"

Elizabeth: "Oh, you'll see a lot of things here, Sam. Everything is educational in some way."

Sam: He gave Vic a smile. "But now y'all are gettin' married. So Ah guess those were the good old days, hey?"

Raya: "I...um. I was looking for someone interested in photography, actually." She said to Cessily. "I wanted to send one home, to a friend."

SinJin: "I'm sure." He nodded, mentally ticking over how much money he had at his disposal.

Rahne: "VIc's a pervert, bu' like Cess says it's why we love him," she winked at Kyle.

Victor: Vic grinned at Sam. "Not really. Ain' stopped me flirtin' none."

Victor: "Oh, an' Ginny, don' worry abou' payin' me. Y' can jus' owe me one. I got too much money t' throw aroun' fer people t' pay me."

Cessily: "Oh? Really?" Cessily beamed. "That's fabulous! I'd love to help you with that. I can give you the number of my assistant to make an appointment in my studio then." She winked at Raya. "Only joking. Just come over to my room whenever you feel like it and we can take some pretty pictures."

Wildkind: The wink suddenly made Kyle think of the converation they had earlier that day with Selene about him coming on to her.

Wildkind: Ateleast now Kyle could blame the alcohol for any blushing.

Elizabeth: "Vic's Mr Moneybags," Lizzie nodded in agreement, setting her plate down.

Rahne: Rahne walked over to Vic and wraped her arms around his waist, "Believe me, if he stopped flirtin' he wouldn't be tha man I fell in love wit'," she said, giving him a small kiss.

Victor: "Nah. Jus' the school sugardaddy." Vic smirked, before pulling Rahne in for a full-blown kiss. "Too damn fuckin' righ', lover." He purred against her lips.

Cessily: "I just think that Rahne needs to try to catch up with the amount of flirting Vic does," she said with a wink. "It would be only fair."

Raya: Raya smiled at the joke and swallowed a sip of her water. She hoped no one had spiked that, at least. Not that she'd know. "I've never had professional pictures taken. All the photographers were men I didn't know." She felt like she stuck out insanely in her modesty. Why did everyone here show so much skin?

Sam: "Ah yeah." He nodded. Well flirting was different.

Rahne: "I'm main' a fair attempt at it Cess, yer shoul' know," Rahne said, winked back.

Victor: Vic laughed. "I'm years ahead o' th' pair of yeh, girls."

Cessily: "Oh, right, I see." Cessily scratched her head, smiling at Raya. "That's no problem. We can go to an enclosed studio in Mr. Brock's photography class and get the pictures done."

Sam: He blinked at Rahne's words and bit of a big peice of his bun to hide his confusion. Honestly the women around here were...well they liked each other. A lot. And while he and his friends had occassionally whispered over the subject, hearing it face to face was a bit different.

Elizabeth: "If you're the school's sugar daddy, what does that make me then?" she raised an eyebrow at Vic.

Wildkind: "Sugarmommy?" Kyle asked

Rahne: "Sugar mammy? It's equal oppotunities these days Liz." Rahne put in.

Cessily: "The school's hot momma," Cessily suggested and leaned over to press a kiss to Lizzie's cheek.

Raya: Raya flicked her tongue out to moisten her lips, dry in the heat. "I'd like that."

Elizabeth: "Oh that sounds old though...And I'd make a pretty poor mother considering the example mine set me."

Victor: Vic smirked, leant over and pinched her ass. "Best ass in school, I'd reckon." He patted it for emphasis with a laugh. "Good times, eh? At leas' I ain' in prison this time."

Sam: He gave a small cough, crumbs flying. He swallowed hard. "Y' were in jail?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie jumped with a squeak. "And you're not newly arrived either. Four years running and I still have that record, I should be proud!" she laughed, then looked at him. "Hope you don't expect me to flash you, like that time in prison..." she didn't think Sam could take it...

SinJin: He watched Cessily and Lizzie. Oh, now there was an image. He grinned.

Raya: Raya blushed a little at the overwhelming sexual innuendoes flying about. She wasn;t a complete innocent; she didn't know some things, but this? This was way over her head. And trying not to blush only made it worse.

Victor: Vic looked at Sam. Oh damn. Sometimes he forgot. "Yeah. F' somethin' I didn' do." He shrugged. "Guy framed me fer murder, I lucked in wit' a jury an' judge tha' hated mutants an' got put in nick fer a bit."

Elizabeth: Leaning over, she gave Cess a kiss in return. "Not seen you today, how're you?"

Cessily: "Sweet!" Cessily smiled at Raya. "Like I said, feel free to just come to me when you feel like doing it. After class usually works best."

Sam: "Oh. Well that's too bad. Ah'm sorry that happened. Glad you got it straightened out then."

Victor: "Yeah. Took a while, but got a clean record." Vic looked away, keeping the bitterness out of his voice. Gotta thank BA for something. "It's good bein' a free man." Murderer. He rolled his eyes at himself and snagged another piece of meat.

Cessily: "I'm good." She turned to Lizzie and smiled. "I guess I finally got over my guilt issues regarding Rogue. I know she'll be okay and back eventually. She really can take care of her own. But you know me, always worrying about everyone and all." She shrugged and leaned in to give Lizzie another kiss, on the lips this time. "So, how are you?"

Rahne: "Let's nae talk abou' tha 'eh? It was a prtty shitty school year all aroun' 'eh?" she said, glancing over at Vic.

Elizabeth: "Oh, that's good," Lizzie smiled, wrapping an arm around Cess's waist, her smile tightening at Rahne's remark. "Yeah, it was. We survived though. Fighters, the lot of us."

Victor: "Aye. Though gettin' flashed by Liz made it worth it, eh?" He squeezed Rahne with a grin.

SinJin: He glanced at Raya and sighed, going for a beer instead of making a comment to Cessily and Lizzie if he could get some of that too.

Raya: Raya tried not to look at everybody seemingly kissing everybody else. Was she at an orgy, or a party? She looked back up at the wrong moment, again, and closed her eyes, feeling her face grow warmer.

Rahne: "I guess ..." Rahne helped herself to a drink from the table.

Cessily: "Yes, that was a pretty weird time." Cessily shook her head. "It was when I came here. I was never that confused in my life before. But it's good that all of this got worked out by now." She nodded with a smile.

Victor: Vic leant down and tongued Rahne's ear. "Not as much as gettin' ya back, baby." He purred against her skin. "We're all good, eh?"

Sam: He made his way over to Raya, sitting beside her. "Hi." At least he wasn't the only one looking a bit out of sorts tonight.

Rahne: "Aye ... we are ..." Time to chnage the subject, "Mam phone by tha way, she's baked tha cake and she's got it sealed up in tha pantry an' is feedin' it tha brandy." She said, nuzzling his neck a little.

Victor: "Oh jesus. So we got drunk cake? Any chance of a special adult cake too?" He chuckled.

SinJin: He took a sip of the beer and made a face. Nasty. He stuck to one of the wine coolers instead - at least that tasted better.

Cessily: Cessily put an arm around Lizzie's shoulder, her arm gently playing with her purple hair. She turned her head to give Ginny a smirk when he walked by. "Hey, and how have you been lately? Good, I hope."

Raya: "Hi." Raya returned. "How are you today, Sam?" Well, at least he was something to look at that wasn't pulsing with sexual anything.

Rahne: "It's fruitcake! An' nae ... nae special cake, it's our weddin' cake, I dinnae wan' everyone gettin' sky-high at out weddin'."

Victor: "But y' want 'em drunk?" Vic grinned. "This ain' makin' sense."

Elizabeth: "Um, could there be a non alcoholic layer?" Lizzie bit her lip nervously, not wanting to cause a problem.

SinJin: "Yes. I got in a good nap today." He smirked. "You?"

Sam: "Ah'm good. Nice night ain't it?" He tipped his head at her. "Ain't seen you without your...scarf thing before. There times you can take it off?"

Victor: Vic looked up at Lizzie and smiled. "Course. There's only one part bein' alchoholic 'cause there's gonna be kids there."

Elizabeth: She gave a matching smirk at the meantion of nap, putting her head against Cess's, then turned back to Vic a little. "Oh, that's cool. Put me down for a kiddie slice then!"

Cessily: "I'm feeling fine." She glanced around. "It's a nice night. Very calm. So far..." She smirked, giving him a wink.

Rahne: "It ain't gonna be drunk, it's fruitcake, yer obsesed Victor Creed, bu' aye, Mam's makin' tha top layer alcohol free."

Raya: "To eat, and sleep. When I'm alone." She sighed softly at the terminology, but he couldn't know everything. "It's called a niqab. I take it off when I want to, around people I know."

Victor: "It's drunk 'cause it's got alcohol in it, darlin' not that we're gonna actually drink it."

SinJin: "Oh, yes." He smiled widely. Maybe he could get them all together...that would be another thing to cross off his list.

Sam: "Ah see." He poked around his plate eating like a hungry teen boy would. "What were you workin' on?"

Elizabeth: Now that was a suggestive grin. Lizzie gave Cess a sideways glance to see if her mind was working that way too.

Rahne: "I didn't thin' yer were gonna be drinkin' it .. niether is it gonna be drunk ... it's a fruitcake, it doesn't have a liver, can't be drunk." She gave him a squeeze.

Cessily: Cessily smirk grew to a sly grin and she quickly flicked her tongue across her lips. She turned her head slightly to glance at Lizzie and gave her a suggestive wink. That could turn out very interesting, after all.

Elizabeth: Yep, Cess was thinking that too. Girl really did have a one track mind. Oh, she could talk...

Raya: "Just clay. I haven't set up my wheel yet, so most of it's dry working. It was starting to be a lamp." Raya nibbled on her food, looking at the others talking.

Victor: Vic couldn't help the laugh. "Now yer jus' bein' fecitious, baby."

Sam: "Really. That's interestin'. You make lots of things at home?"

Wildkind: "What's that? Another word for feral?" Kyle asked Victor.

Rahne: Rahne giggled, sipping her juice, "It why yer love me,"

SinJin: He sucked on the bottle's lip suggestively before taking another swig.

Victor: "Same as me flirtin' is why y' love me." Vic grinned, then turned to Kyle. "Nah. Means bein' picky. I know big words."

Wildkind: "I hate big words...they're too big." Kyle had a nice plate of assorted items that he picked from time to time, popping them in his mouth.

Rahne: "Knowin' Vic really is an education, ain't it Kyle?" Rahne aid teasinly.

Victor: "I like big things." Vic shrugged. "So 'course I'm gonna like big words. I use 'em talkin' ta my idiot of a finance team back home."

Elizabeth: Lizzie noticed the bottle suck, so picked up a cherry from a little tub on the table and popped it in her mouth, playing with it.

Wildkind: "But I'm not big, and you like me." he smiled, popping something in his mouth then took out a toothpick. Who put toothpicks in food?

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow. "Yer big enough, whelp."

Rahne: Rahn smiled at Vic, "Remember when we firs' got together, yer had a jus' over a whole foot on me?"

Raya: "I used to, yes." Raya smiled at Sam shyly. "I brought my wheel over, but I haven't set it up yet. I used to make a lot of vases, and bowls. Simple things."

Victor: "Give or take, aye. But I weren' monogomous then either." Vic smiled slightly.

Cessily: Cessily almost had to giggle when she noticed the bottle and cherry sucking. So apparently Lizzie wasn't that uninterested in Ginny any more. Good to know. She waggled her eyebrows at them, then leaned over to Lizzie to give her a prolonged kiss, skillfully stealing half of that cherry in the process. With a grin, she presented her little trophy to the others.

Elizabeth: "Did you take the stem? Wait, give it back a second," Lizzie gestuerd for it.

Rahne: "Nah, I'm happier wit' thin's bein' tha way they are now, bu' small thin's can be good too." She grinned at Kyle.

Cessily: "Sure." Cessisly grinned and tucked the stem between her lips, holding it out to Lizzie.

Wildkind: Kyle gave a smile, then a gulp from his drink. Yes, blame the blush on alcohol.

Sam: "Well simple things are good. Ah guess you could always make things for other people, or sell some maybe even as a job. Handy that." He nodded to the food table. "Would you like some juice or somethin'?"

Victor: "Well y' don' need t' worry abou' small things, eh?" Vic licked her ear and chuckled.

Elizabeth: Rolling her eyes, Lizzie plucked the stem out of cess's mouth, popping it in her own. "Wait..." she held out her hand as she seemed to look intently off into the distance, moving her mouth around in interesting shapes, before holding the stem, a knot in the middle of it, out on her tongue.

Raya: She looked over to where he nodded, lighting on the drinks. "I'll get it, but thank you." She rose gracefully to get another drink, carrying her head a little higher than the previous time.

Rahne: "Hee, guess not," Rahne said with a small giggle, wriggling into him, "Are yer horny by any chance Victor?"

Cessily: Cessily's eyes widened. "Wow, that's impressive. I knew that you're very skilled with your tongue, but that's really cool." She grinned and shrugged. "I guess it would be unfair if I tried to top that, seeing that I'm a shape-shifter..." She glanced at Ginny with a smirk. "....and can do all kinds of things with my tongue."

Victor: Vic purred a little. "Maybe. D' I smell it?" He sniffed loudly at Rahne's throat before nipping at it.

Wildkind: Yes.. Kyle thought, stuffing his face.

Elizabeth: "All sorts of things indeed. I think it's an extra mutant power," she nudged Cess, taking the tied stem out of her mouth.

Rahne: Rahne squeaked a little, "Uhh ... aye, yer pretty much reak o' horniness," she sniggered a little.

Rahne: "An' I also noted why yer've ever so subtly moved me infronta yer," she whispered, wining up at him.

Sam: He sighed, not quite sure what to do. No ma'aming. No getting drinks. What was a fella supposed to do around here?

Elizabeth: Looking back to Sam again, she gave him a lopsided grin. "You look lost!"

Rahne: Rahne smiled at Raya as she moved back over to the table, 2So, wha' yer thin' o' school so far?"

Cessily: "Yeah, is there anything we could do to entertain you?" Her expression froze for a second, then she giggled. "Oh my, I guess that could be understood wrong now."

Victor: Vic chuckled. "Oh gee. WOnder why. Y' do bad things t' me, pup." He smiled at Raya. "Hey, y' okay?"

SinJin: "I can tie those stems too." He grinned at Cessily, remembering just what she could do.

Raya: "It's....much different than anything else I've known." Well, that's not too bad. "I'm okay. Mostly." She smiled a little at the two rather furry people.

Cessily: She glanced at Ginny and grin. "Oh, maybe the three of us could get into some kind of... contest later, yes?"

Sam: He gave Lizzie a smile back. "Ah guess Ah'm still figurin' things out here. A bit different than thing are at home. Still, it's good to learn new things hey?"

Elizabeth: "Maybe...I have a big mechanics project I'm working on..." she mused.

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Raya, glad that she seemed to be opening up a little. "Yes, don't worry. It takes some time to get used to all the new things here. I was very shy when I came here."

Rahne: "Oh .. uh yeah, this is Victor, he's my fiance," she said, gesturing to him when she realised she hadn't introduced them properly, "An' have yer met Kyle yet?"

Elizabeth: "Oh, you'll figure it out," she returned her attention to Sam. "This place is small enough to make it easier to get used to and there's plently to learn and I don't just mean the...extra curricular activities. There's tons you can do."

Victor: Vic raised his eyes to Raya. "It's a good place. Nice t' meet ya, Raya. Jus' ignore me, as y've probably heard I'm th' school pervert, but I'm pretty harmless."

Sam: His ears got a bit warm again. "Yeah, Ah think Ah wouldn't be much good there. And Ah'm keepin' pretty busy, so it's not like there's a lack of things for me to do."

Wildkind: "Unless you make him angry." Kyle interjected. He could have sworn he heard his name being used.

Elizabeth: "Busy is good, especially if it's what you're comfortable with," she nodded. "What're you getting up to then, if you don't mind me asking?"

Rahne: Rahne shot Kyle a look, "Knock it off,"

Wildkind: "Erm...sorry..I was only joking." he quickly added.

Sam: "Ah've been workin' a lot. Got that horse stable down the way and they hired me on to muck stalls and stuff. Other than that Ah've been studyin' some, watchin' a bit of TV and movies...and just makin' friends."

Victor: Vic realised he could catch scents other then Rahne's interested one and looked up, spotting Ginny, Liz and Cess. Another sniff told him that Ginny and Liz were certainly....which meant Cess was too. Damn. "Well, Raya ain' likely t' see me angry, is she? Enough, whelp."

Raya: Raya had to look up at Vic, tilting her head back. "Congratulations, both of you." She looked between the two and tilted her head at Kyle. "He couldn't much hurt me anyway. It's all right." Raya felt a little shirt in her bare feet out here, the only person really shorter than her was Kyle.

Elizabeth: "Oh, that's the one that Scott goes to, isn't it?" she put her head on one side. "I always mean to go, but I never have enough time. I've not been riding in an age. It does sound like you're keeping yourself busy, which is good."

Rahne: "Than's." Rahne said with a smile, leaning back against Vic, So what is tha yer do then Raya?"

Cessily: "Don't worry, Vic is a really nice guy." Cessily nodded. She looked at Sam. "That sounds nice to me. Having some hobbies is a very good thing."

Sam: "Yeah, well Ah have a lot more free time than Ah did at home. Lots of chores to be done there."

Raya: "Um. It's a little hrd to explain." Raya looked around at all the things potentially damaged by sandstorms. BEtter to step far away to do anything. "Would you like me to show you?" She asked Rahne.

Cessily: "I like photography, what you probably have already heard by now. But I also like to make music. I play violin and piano, mostly. Drawing and painting is also a big hobby of mine. As you can guess, I'm pretty much an art person." She smiled and shrugged. "I thought about picking up dancing again. I'm going to some of Howlett's classes this year."

Elizabeth: "If you ever need anything to do I usually have groups I take cross country running, if that's your sort of thing."

Rahne: "Sure, if yer dinnae min' it." She smiled at her.

Elizabeth: "I also go flying a lot, keep the DR in order, run and run some more...Work with engines..." she waved her hand about a bit.

SinJin: "Heh. You'll have to promise me something really nice to get me to go running!"

Sam: "Ah'll keep that in mind. Thank you very much, Lizzie." He gave her a nod and a smile.

Raya: Raya stepped away from the people and all the food, gettign a good four or five feet away before she stopped. "Basically....this." She took a breath and watched herself dissipate, starting from her feet and going up. Getting back into her clothes would be fun.

Cessily: "I can think of a few things," Cessily tossed in, looking at Ginny.

Victor: Vic's eyes widened as he lost Raya's scent, watching the girl go into....sand? "Wow."

Rahne: Rahne coughed a litle on her drink, "Oh wow!"

Elizabeth: "Don't meantion it," she nodded at Sam then rolled her eyes at Ginny. "You all have to run. School standards...." she blinked a bit at the sand. That was impressive.

Cessily: "Oh wow, that's... incredible!" Cessily watched Raya turn into sand with wide eyes. "You can turn completely into... is that sand?"

Raya: She hovered for a moment, gaining a little height before coming back down and reforming into something mostly human-looking. She would reskin after she put all her clothes back on.

Rahne: "Tha really is grovy!"

SinJin: He looked at Raya-as-sand. "It's one thing to hear about it, it's another to see it."

Rahne: "Can yer talk like tha'?" Rahne asked the sand-shape.

Sam: He belatedly caught on to what people were looking at. Whoa. That was quite the trick.

Wildkind: "How can you talk when you're sand?" Kyle asked

Raya: Raya shook her head for everyone she couldn't feel. She slipped her bra and shirt back on in one motion, already having her jeans done up. She walked back over, picking up her niqab and putting it back in her pocket and she fastened the hijab pins again.

Cessily: "That's soooo cool, Sooraya!" Cessily grinned at the sand-girl.

Elizabeth: Lizzie nodded, her butterfly twinkling a duller pink than usual in the nigth air.

Rahne: "it is," she caught a spark of pink, "Oh, she uses telepathy? I've got my shields up at tha momen' ..."

Elizabeth: "Yep," she nodded to Rahne. "Logical seeing as she doesn't have a mouth or larynx in dust form, bitch for those with good sheilds though!"

Victor: Vic glanced at the butterfly. Ah, telepathy. How he didn't miss it. "Ah righ'. Well, if I c'n get my walls down, y' could talk t' me, but mosta th' time they don' budge, so....yeah."

Sam: Everyone seemed so casual about their powers here - Rachel with speaking in his head the other day...it was just so not what he was used to. He realized he was still staring at Raya and he turned his head down, looking at his plate.

Cessily: "Or the ones without a brain." Cessily made a face and stuck her tongue out.

Elizabeth: "I'll be your friendly translator in times of dire need..."

Raya: Raya slowly reskinned herself, adjusting the headcover and coming back to the group. "I can't really hear that way, but I can still see. And read lips." Raya smiled at Rahne and Vic and nodded at the explanation. "You feel a little odd to talk to that way."

Elizabeth:

Raya: She started a little at the unexpected voice in her head. "Oh, well. Thanks?" She really wasn't sure what to make of that.

Cessily: "That's really impressive." Cessily smiled at Raya. "That's actually a bit like my power." She shrugged and scratched her head. "Well, except that I can't change back into a human form."

Wildkind: Kyle thought about that for a second. "Well, maybe she isn't in human form...maybe she only looks like that...like you looking human?"

Elizabeth:

Raya: "Reskinning is really hard." Raya answered. "It took me three weeks of doing nothing else to learn it." She turned to Kyle. "I actually am human. Skin, blood, everything. I just turn into...dust." She shrugged.

Rahne: "If yer wanna get philospical about it ... all o' us only 'look' human," Rahne said with a slight shrug.

Victor: Vic squeezed Rahne slightly. "Well. Humans as a rule don' have tails."

Cessily: Cessily gave Lizzie a smile, then closed her eyes and leaned closer to nuzzle her neck. She found it irresistible to nibble her earlobe a little bit. "So, tell me, what are your plans for later tonight?"

Rahne: "Niether can tha do all tha stuff we can," She snuggled back into him and let out a small yawn.

Lizzie: "Plans? Project and sleep and maybe a dvd..." she shrugged, wriggling at the nibble. "Don't! You know I'm ticklish!"

Cessily: "Awww, that's somehow disappointing." Cessily chewed on her lower lip. "I could think of quite a few things that would be more fun than that."

Victor: "Well, we ain' human then, eh?" He grinned.

SinJin: He turned back in time to watch Cessily and Lizzie. Ooo-kay. "Good to know..." He came around to her other side and nibbled on that ear, reaching around to goose Cessily lightly. He pulled away looking innocent.

Rahne: "Nope, we're better," Rahne said, streaching a little.

Cessily: ((lower lip))

SinJin: ((LOL))

Rahne: ((sexy sexy back))

Elizabeth: "Hey! I'm dedicated to my work and don't make those eyes at me!" she warned Cess, mock seriously.

Raya: ((now that's flexible))

Wildkind: ((How low is this lip?))

Raya: ((oh lawd.))

Cessily: ((You're all evil. Yes, please mock my failure.))

SinJin: ((But your failure is made of win!))

Elizabeth: ((Oi I pm'd you about it))

Cessily: "Hey, who started this by tying a cherry stem with her tongue earlier?" Cessily gave Lizzie a mock-pouting look in return. "So, you'll leave me hanging now, will you? You have to finish what you're starting. Didn't you just say that you're very dedicated to your work?" She grinned and stuck her tongue out.

SinJin: "Lizzie...we would be a lesson on mechanics." He raised an eyebrow.

Rahne: "I'm startin' to feel a wee bit tierd, an' I've got an' early class tomorrow ... how abou' callin' it a nigh' baby before I get too tierd eh?" Rahne snuggled back into Vic.

Elizabeth: "I would quite like a decent grade, yes!" she poked her tongue out in return and rolled her eyes at Ginny. "I'm not taking anatomy!" Christ, they weren't going to leave her alone...

Victor: Vic purred "I can live wit' tha'."

Wildkind: "Hey, can someone teach me that trick? The cherry stem thing?"

Elizabeth: "You're being children, the pair of you!" she folded her arms, sniffing in false distain. "Just let me do my work tonight and I'll be free tomorrow."

SinJin: "Works for me."

Rahne: "Come on then," Rahne said with a small smile, taking his hand.

Raya: Raya, juice bottle in hand, skirted around Ginny and came back to Sam, sitting down next to him. "Sorry if that startled you."

Cessily: Cessily sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Oh well. Leave me alone to sweet my dreams then." She took her glass and looked at Vic and Rahne. "Are you guys leaving? Hey, can I come with you then?" Her smile grew to a grin.

Sam: "No." He shook his head. "Ah mean it was suprisin', but it didn't scare me or anythin'. Ah guess people here just get used to what they can do pretty quick and easy, hey?"

SinJin: He finished off his drink. A night in peace actually did sound pretty appealing.

Victor: Vic paused at Cess' words, half-tempted, but looked at Rahne.

Rahne: Rahne raised and eyebrow at Vic and smirked a little, but gave a little shake of her head.

Cessily: Cessily giggled and waved her hand. "I was just joking, guys. Good night, you two."

Victor: Vic squeezed and smiled. "Alrigh' Night, Cess, everyone."

Elizabeth: "Night you two, sleep tight!" she waved, settling back to stay out a little longer.

Cessily: She crossed her legs and settled back into her chair, returning to her drink and crackers. "I guess I'll just stay here for a while to enjoy the night. The weather is really nice tonight."

Elizabeth: "It is..." Lizzie mused, looking up at the stars, grudgingly getting out of her chair...Maybe she'd better go. "Right, work to do. I'll see all you delicious people tomorrow. Night!"

SinJin: He went to his laptop. "Night, Lizzie!"

Cessily: "Night!" Cessily smiled and waved at her. Then turned to Ginny. "So, you'd like to keep me some company?"

SinJin: He picked it up, grinned at Cessily. "Actually, a peaceful night sounds really good. So unless you want to cuddle and sleep, I'm going to turn in." He paused. "Saves up energy for tomorrow night."

Cessily: Cessily tilted her head and waved at him. "All right. See you then. Night" She reclined and put her feet up in another chair with a small sigh. Looked like she'd just hang out by her own for a while out there.

[Edited on 6/4/2008 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro