Read our full Game transcripts here!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

3/29 Game: Mallrats in Underwear

Post by steyn »

Kyle: Kyle watched the couple of people walking past him, eyeing him. Maybe he shouldn't have tagged along to the mall. He was a little obvious when he was at the mall before, but now, it was like putting up a giant sign pointing him out as a mutant.

Rogue: Rogue walked next to Kyle and shot anybody a death glare if they looked for too long. Of course people were going to look, it's like seeing someone in a wheelchair, it's human nature, but too long and you're pushing it.

Tessa: Tessa caught up to Rogue and Kyle and put a friendly hand on his shoulder. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked, winking a little menacingly at peopple who stared openly.

rachel: Rachel stuffed her hands in her pockets, following Rogue, Kyle, and Tess. She sighed at all the stares they were getting and wondered if it was bad that she was getting used to them since walking around with Josh tended to get them too. She chewed on her lip for a moment, "I...uh...I could make you look normal, Kyle, if you want?" May as well offer. She doubted that he'd ask like Rahne had.

Kyle: "I..uhhm.." he started with Tessa, but then looked back at Rachel. "You can?" he asked Maybe it would be for the best.

rachel: She nodded, "Yeah, just make you appear normal to everyone else. It's pretty easy."

Kyle: Kyle could clearly hear man mention mutant when a couple walkeb by, then Kyle told Rachel, "Yeah, I think...err...yes, please."

Tessa: Tessa thought about just discreetly making the man faceplant into the tiled floor at the tone of the word 'mutant', but sighed as Kyle seemed to get flustered. "So, Rogue. Who's your roomate this year?"

Rogue: "Lorna, actually." She bit back a retort at the man and turned her full attention to Tessa. "Bobby's gonna have fun with that one, huh? Best gal an' best friend in tha same room? Ah smell plottin'." She laughed. "But, she still has ta come back f' us ta start with it."

SinJin: He looked around for a sporting good store. Maybe he could see what kind of things they had, then bring Raya to buy a ball later. Or maybe he could surprise her with a gift?

rachel: "Okay," she focused on the illusion and looked around to see if it was working. Everyone had stopped staring, so she assumed it was. "It should be working now," she gave him a small smile.

Kyle: He looked down at himself. He still looked the same though. "You sure? I'm still...furry."

rachel: "Well, you'll look the same to us, just not everyone else."

SinJin: "That's kinda creepy."

Tessa: "Oh, you're going to torture the poor boy, aren't you?" Tessa laughed, shaking her head. "I'm with Amara, I don't think we'll have as many issues as you and I did. Then again I don't think I'll be sleeping there often."

Rogue: Rogue cackled gleefully. "We are!"

Rogue: "Hey! Even with our problems, we still loved each other." She stuck her tongue out at Tessa then laughed. "So ya gonna basically move in with Andy then?"

Tessa: She turned around to the new Australian boy. "You haven't seen creepy." Wait till you see the DNA changing in someone else. "Oh, no. I just don't sleep much. Don't think we'd tolerate each other living in the same room."

Kyle: "Making fire do what you want is creepy." Kyle mumbled, hopefully Ginny didn't hear it. Kyle felt a little more comfortable, people weren't looking at him anymore. Well, some did, but that was only because he was staring at the m first.

SinJin: He smiled, ears perking up at the mention of Tessa and Andy, and he listened in.

rachel: Rachel shrugged, "That's not really the creepiest thing I can do either..."

SinJin: "Really? Hmmm."

Tessa: She leaned over and said quietly to Rogue, "I don't sleep very well alone. But the sleeping-with-boyfriend thing doesn't work too great with others in the same room." She shrugged carelessly.

Rogue: Rogue snickered at that. "No, would imagine not."

SinJin: "I dunno, it can be fun, Tessa." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "At least someone gets a free show."

rachel: "Not fun if your boyfriend's room mate is Alex," she grumbled.

Tessa: Tessa turned around and walked backwards, watching the St.John kid. "Let me put it to you this way. End of last semester I slept in a room with three boys in it, only one of which I really cared for. Though freaking JP out was quite enjoyable." She added. "I didn't know he squirmed around naked women."

SinJin: "Sounds like my kind of fun!"

Kyle: Kyle had to laugh when he heard that about JP.

Freja: Amara wandered into the mall, intent on fist getting some food because the walk from the carpark had made her hungry and then maybe buying some new clothes. Most of her wardrobe wasn't English weather friendly and it would be cold when she went home.

Amara: Spying some other XU students, Amara made a b-line for them, "Hi," she smiled at them, "Fancy seeing you here."

rachel: "Hey, Mara."

Tessa: "Hey there, Amara." Tessa waved. "Come here to join in terrifying the locals?"

Amara: "Actually I'm on a mission for warm clothes... but I guess I can spare some time for terrorising." she winked, then turned to Rachel, "I have also run out of gummybears which means we have nothing to throw at the staff."

rachel: Rachel grinned, "Well, guess we'll have to get some more."

Jubilee: "I think I need a pair of new tennis-shoes and a jacket." Jubilee said. "Maybe some jeans too.." She added.

Amara: "Where's good for warm waterproof clothing? I learned one thing from the summer - it rains a lot in England..."

Kyle: Kyle finally spotted a pet store, "Err, I need to buy something..over there. Rae, do I have to, umm, stand close to you for people to stop staring?" he asked ,"Because I really need to get something from the pet store."

SinJin: "I'm not sure. All stores would have something, but now that it's getting warmer, I'm not sure if stores have anything for cold watery days out any more," he said, eyeing her chest.

rachel: "Um...I don't really know actually," she shrugged, "I think it'd work as long as I know where you are, but I could go with you, if you don't mind, or you could go and we can find out if it works or not."

wingy: "i still want to go back to that shop Kitty took a few of us to. They had some good stuff in there." Tessa commented, hooking her thumbs in her pockets. She liked the material of the shirt she wore and was wonderign if she'd find more like it.

Amara: Amara grinned at the blatent ooggling, "See something you like there?"

Kyle: "If you don't mind, it'll be quick, it's just one thing I need." Kyle asked Rachel, he already slowly started moving towards the pet store.

SinJin: "Why, yes I do."

Jubilee: "Umm.. Can I come with you.. Otherwise I will just get lost here.."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes at Ginny with a small chuckle. "Y'all have no shame, hun." She turned to Tessa, "Ya wanna go ta that store?"

Amara: Amara patted him on the head, "There is potential for more," she winked

rachel: "Okay, I'll just stand right out here," she followed him to the entrance of the store and waited just outside of it, carefully keeping track of his mind so the illusion wouldn't drop.

Tessa: Tessa rolled her shoulders, adjusting the chain that hooked around her neck holding her shirt up. It kept tangling in her hair. "Yeah, they had some interesting lingerie in there. Frederick's, I think it was. Remy had fun at least."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah'll bet he did. Frederick's of Hollywood? Ah've walked by it. Never really gone in though. Don't have much use f' tha things they sell. But lookin' an' tryin' on never hurt, Ah guess."

Kyle: Kyle tried making it quick. There were a couple racks and shelves in the store, and the noises of the birds in it was a bit irritating him. He then had to ask a person in there for what he needed, and a couple minutes later he came out of the store with a bag. "Thanks" he told Rachel

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Jubilee, "C'mon, sugah."

Amara: underwear... Amara didn't need any but the thought of maybe seeing some tried on by the other girls perked her interest. "Can I come?"

Rogue: "Ah don't mind. Tessa?"

Jubilee: Jubilee smiled and followed the others.

SinJin: "What's the point of shame? It's on display why should I not look?" He ambled after them, wondering if they had anything for men.

Tessa: "You think I do?" Tessa almost rolled her eyes at that. "It's comfortable, at least. But I wear enough barely-there things already." She followed Rogue and Jubilee. "I wouldn't mind."

Amara: Amara smiled to herself, if she played this right she could have a slave for life here.....

Tessa: She sent to St. John.

Jubilee: "I don't think I'll need any underwear though.." Jubilee said partly to herself.

SinJin: He jumped and whirled around, looking around. What the fuck had that been?!

Amara: "No harm in tryin some on and asking the opinion of a friend though, right?" Amara smiled at Jubes.

Tessa: Tessa chuckled at the boy starting so badly. She couldn't resist a giggle at his reaction, though.

Jubilee: "You might be right."

Amara: Woo! Amara cheered inwardly, yay for stealthy ooggling.

SinJin: "Would you mind not doing that again, please?" He blinked, feeling throughly creeped out. So, that was telepathy.

rachel: "No problem," she shrugged, "Anywhere else you need to go?"

Tessa: "Oh, no problem. You'll get used to it." Tessa rubbed her knuckles over her low back, over a sore spot. "Not used to everybody's element yet, are we?" she dropped back to talk to Ginny.

Kyle: "Umm..." biting his lip in thought, "not really, somewhere you need to go?" he asked.

SinJin: "No..." He eyed her carefully. "It's unnerving to know someone can hear my thoughts..." Especially about certain subjects.

rachel: "I don't think so," she answered, "So, I guess that means we should catch up to the others."

Amara: Amara looked around at the other shops as they walked. She knew she'd probably have to wait til after the underwear for food now since she'd probabl;y get frowned at otherwise. She figured the possibility of semi-nakedness to look at would ease the pain.

Tessa: "Yeah, a lot of us can. Not all of us are listening for them, though." She shrugged idly. "So, fire control. Done anything interesting with that yet?"

SinJin: "No. Well, no." He shrugged, watching her hands rub her back. "Andy got you into an awkward position?"

Kyle: Kyle just nodded, half leading the way, watching the people walk by, looking at the shop windows, smelling all around him, and trying his best not to stick out still. And then he spied the group and made his way to them.

Amara: Amara was startled out of her daydreaming by the mention of fire-control. "Huh? What?" she looked at SinJin, "You can do that too?"

SinJin: "You control fire, too? Ace!"

Tessa: "Hmm? Oh, yes. Matter of course." She stretched lazily. "He's rather bad about that, but honestly most of the stiffness is just the way I sleep." When and if that occurs.

rachel: Rachel stuffed her hands back in her pockets and followed Kyle back to the group, glancing around every now and then.

Amara: Amara grined, this was looking like being more fun than she first thought. "I can do more than control it."

Kyle: "She makes jelly babies melt. that's her best power." Kyle butted in.

SinJin: "Oh?"

Amara: Amara laughed, "That's fun, yes. But I can turn into fire too. It tires me out though..." she decided against mentioning the incident over the summer. That could wait til she had a handle on it.

SinJin: "Hmmm. I don't think I can. I can only make fire move and stuff once it's made." He took out his plain bic lighter. "I use this, usually."

Kyle: Kyle eyed the lighter. Ginny better not start with that, or he would be walking home right then and there. An idea popped into his head "So if she turns into fire, then you can control her?"

Amara: "Oh you can't create it?" Amara clicked her fingers, creating a small flame on her thumb, "Jealous?"

Kyle: Kyle took a step back from Amara.

Amara: Amara grinned at Kyle then blew the flame out, "Don't worry I'm not dangerous... unless provoked."

SinJin: "Hmmmmmm. I don't know. That would be something..." He raised his eyebrows. "Not really. I've burnt enough of my clothes to not want to be able to turn into fire."

Amara: Amara giggled, "I burnt off all my clothes and very badly singed a fellow student when I did it."

rachel: Rachel choked a bit at the not dangerous and unless provoked part, resisting the urge to hold her side.

SinJin: He looked up as they reached the store. "Now this is what I'm talking about." He glanced back at Amara. "I'm sorry. Is the other student all right?"

Amara: "Oh yeah, it was just Vic." Amara said dismissively, "He's always fine." She stopped short seeing the underwear, "Oooo..."

Tessa: Tessa raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment. Her hip was sore and throbbing; she'd have to get Andy to file down his nails, or do something. "Ah, nice. Want to see what interesting manner of things they've got?" She asked Mara.

SinJin: "Vic...oh yes. He heals, right?"

Amara: "Yeah... heals.... underwaear..... look... yes..." Amara's brain was working too fast for her to string a sentence together.

rachel: Deciding that it was better not to comment on that, she ran a hand through her hair. Yeah, so that fight had been her fault, but still... She'd rather not bring that up. It hadn't been one of the smartest things she'd ever done.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and walked into the store, looking around at what they had. Her eyes landed on a deep green corset. "Wow. Gorgeous."

Jubilee: "Interesting.." Jubilee said looking at the underwear.

Kyle: Kyle just watched the amount of females in the store and the amount of males in there. Males were outnumbered. Greatly outnumbered. He decided to lurk near Rogue.

Amara: Amara spotted something in pale blue and went to examine it more closely.

Tessa: Tessa handed the corset to Rogue. "Go try it on, see how it looks." She wandered over the the other racks, picking up a barely-there teddy. "I might join you in a minute." She turned it over and fingered one of the strings.

Rogue: Rogue looked in the corset in her hands and just stood there. "But, that's just teasin' me. No way Ah could wear it f' anybody." Still, it looked beautiful. She asked a sales woman for a dressing room and promptly went in to try it on.

Amara: Amara heard 'see how it looks' and turned around, "Want a second oppinion?"

SinJin: He looked around, and grinned at the selection spread out around him. Maybe he should buy something for Emily, and have her send over pictures...hmmm. He went over and started inspecting a nice blue camisole and shorts pair. Emily'd like that.

Jubilee: "I don't I will try anything on.. I'll just you here." Jubilee said from near the door.

SinJin: He picked out the one he wanted, and wandered over to the fitting rooms. "How goes it, Rogue?"

SinJin: He gave Kyle a wink as he looked so lost.

Tessa: Tessa rolled her eyes at Rogue. "Oh, hush. Just because you can't use it doesn't mean you can't try it on. No one's ever seen me in either of the things I bought last time." She picked up the teddy and headed over to the dressing rooms.

Amara: "Never say never." Amara warned.

SinJin: He agreed with Amara silently.

Rogue: "It, um..." Rogue frowned at herself in the mirror, then looked over her shoulder at her back. "It needs ta be tighter. Cain't do it mahself, but ain't willin' ta let anyone help me. So, kinda in a conundrum here."

Kyle: Kyle just looked at the wink, then back to nothing in general. He gave a small yawn.

Amara: "You can trust me!" Amara called to Rogue, "Promise to keep my hands to myself!"

Tessa: Tessa poked her head over the side of her dressing room wall, looking in at Rogue. "Sure you don't want some help?" She asked.

Rogue: "Ain't that, Mara. Don't wanna risk anybody touchin' mah skin on accident. Thanks though." She looked up at Tessa's head, "Yeah." She reached behind her and gathered the corset behind her, making it tight. "How'd it look if it was tight?"

Amara: Amara poked her head in, "Great!" she said with a grin and a wink, then shuffled back out again to try her own selection on.

SinJin: "Can I see?"

Tessa: "Sexy." Tessa tilted her head, considering. "Want to help me hook mine up?" she hopped down and poked her head out the door at SinJin. "See which one of us?"

SinJin: "All of you, of course. Can't leave anyone out."

Amara: Amara poked her head out of her own door, "I'll help! gimme a minute!" she'd be damned if she was missing out on any chances.

Kyle: Kyle got a little curious as he listened to the talking around the fitting rooms. "Can I see too?" Kyle asked

SinJin: He got up and walked over. "Can I be of any help with those pesky hooks?"

Rogue: "Sure?" Rogue stepped a bit timidly out of her dressing room, still clutching the back of the corset. She shrugged a bit and gave a shy smile.

SinJin: "You look beautiful, Rogue. And a bit saucy."

Tessa: Tessa giggled. "Well come in then, roomie," she said to Mara. "You guys can see after I get it on. This one has no hooks, really. It's just one piece, kinda requires shimmying in." she poked her head out and smiled at Rogue. "You look sexy, Rogue. You ought to get that."

Kyle: "I like the green. Like your eyes." was all Kyle could comment. He wasn't one for clothing though.

Amara: Amara wandered out, having successfully mastered her chosen underwear, "How do I look?" she posed in such a way that made her bosom appear even bigger than usual.

Rogue: She laughed at that. "Thanks, y'all." She blushed some then looked at Amara, "Stunning!"

Amara: She winked then sidled into see Tessa and give her a hand.

SinJin: "Breathtaking," he told Amara, giving her a once-over.

Amara: "I love underwear shopping." Amara told Tess, "I feel very appreciated."

Rogue: Rogue walked back into her room and proceeded to look herself over in the mirror again. "Ya really think so, Tessa? What's tha point of buyin' somethin' ya ain't gonna wear?"

Amara: "Makes you feel better. And why shouldn't you wear it?"

Kyle: Kyle just starred with his head tilted a bit sideways. His imaginations slowly drifted from the underwear to what was hiding behind it. A stupid grin crawled on his face.

Tessa: Tessa, having gotten all her strings sorted out, let Amara out first, following her to the crowd. "Convince Angel and Lizzie to take you to the club some night."

Rogue: "'Cause Ah gotta make sure no one can touch mah skin. An' in this, there's a big chance they could. Big chance."

SinJin: He sat down in one of the comfy chairs and grinned. "How about some long gloves, Rogue?"

Amara: "So wear it under your clothes... it does really good things to your figure."

Tessa: "Stockings and evening gloves. You'd be a head-turner in them for sure." Tessa turned around in front of a mirror, noting the little crescent-shaped marks on her waist.

Amara: Amara looked at herself in the mirror over Tessa's shoulder, " I think I'll get this. It's the same shade of blue as my eyes." she wandered back into the changing room to put her normal clothes back on. "Maybe I should wear it to class one day, what do you think?"

SinJin: He noted the fingernail marks on her skin. "Whatever you want, Amara. It's all up to you." He shifted to get a bit more comfortable.

Tessa: "I think I need to figure out what classes we have together." She bit her lip, wondering at her reflection. "What do you think?" she stepped aside and stood in front of Mara.

Amara: "I like it." Amara told her, "I think we have a winner."

Rogue: Rogue shifted and after a moment nodded, "Yeah, long gloves would work, Ah guess. But what 'bout mah shoulders?" She shut her door and took it off to change into her shirt. "Ah do like it. A lot."

Amara: "So buy it anyway. If you wear it around at XU you'll be fine - we all know by now."

Rogue: "Ok, that works, Ah guess."

Rogue: Rogue smiled as she walked out of the room and up to the registers. She was a bit nervous, but she could always get drunk before she put it on.

Amara: Amara took her choice up to the till as well, she couldn't wait to see what kind of trouble it would get her into if she wore it to class.

Tessa: "And all the boys will be fawning on you like cats in heat." Tessa slipped back into her dressing room to change back, standing on tiptoe to look over the door. "I don't think I'm going to buy this one."

SinJin: "No? Why ever not?"

Tessa: "Why do you think I should?" She returned, pulling her shirt over her head.

SinJin: "You look good in it - and won't Andy like it?"

Kyle: "He won't notice it." Kyle said as he looked at the mannequins.

SinJin: "What?" He looked at Kyle. "Really?" he enquired of Tessa.

Tessa: She came out of the dressing room and gave SinJin a look. "Andy doesn't often leave me time to properly get out of one thing, much less into another." She rolled her eyes at Kyle. "Oh, yes he does."

Kyle: Kyle was so bored and sighed. What's the fun in looking at underwear when you can't pull it off of a girl. he thought

SinJin: "Oh good,f or a moment, I was worried." He took his things up to the till to be rung up. He had a moment of panic, but remembered he'd exchanged his money all ready."

Rogue: "What are y'all gettin', Ginny?" Rogue took her bag from the woman with a soft 'thank ya'.

Tessa: Tessa laughed. "Worried about what?"

SinJin: "Something for my girl back home." He held up the two piece. "Nice isn't it?" He grinned at Rogue.

Amara: Amara paid for her purchase and smiled sweetly at the cashier, "Thank you," she wandered back to the others, "Well it's not exactly warm or waterproof but it's a start I suppose... but I think I may hide this one from my dad..."

Rogue: "That is nice. Ah think she'll love it." Rogue smiled at him. "How ya doin' anyway? Ya gettin' homesick at all yet?"

SinJin: "Oh yes, I am. I call Emily and Thom and Paul a lot. But it's not the same."

Rogue: "Sorry, sugah." She rubbed his shoulder. "They gonna come visit any time soon?"

SinJin: "No. It's too far for them. I'll go back for Summer hols, though."

Kyle: Deep down Kyle hoped that Ginny would go back to his home. One less fire mutant and he get to have a room to himself again. He smiled at that happe thought.

Rogue: "That's a long way away, sugah. What are ya gonna do over Christmas an' Thanksgivin'?"

Amara: "Were are you from?" Amara asked him?

SinJin: He smiled a bit. "Oh, I'll go at Christmas, too, I mean, but I'm spending that with my Gramps and Gran with Muriel. I'm going in March for Thanksgiving." He grinned at Amara. "Australia. The land of Oz, Down Under."

SinJin: He slung the bag of lingerie over his shoulder. "And yourself? I could do with something to eat. What about you ladies?"

Amara: "Wow that's a long way away... I used to live in Italy. Now I live in England." she perked up at the promise of food, "Sold! Need food!"

Tessa: "Sure." Tessa agreed.

Rogue: "Would love some." Rogue smiled at the suggestion.

SinJin: "Italy and England, eh? How travelled everyone is."

Kyle: At the mention of food, Kyle's stomach loudly growled.

Amara: "My mother stayed in Italy. Thank God. Dad moved to London for work." she made for the exit, "Now I don't care what food, just so long as it's lots of it."

SinJin: "Then let's not waste time." He followed Amara out.

[Edited on 29/3/2008 by steyn]