Read our full Game transcripts here!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

3/22 Game - "New Faces and Old Friends"

Post by JSherlock »

Sam: Sam looked up at the front of the school as he pulled his duffle bags and a rather battered box out of the back of the cab. Wow. This was a fancy place. Way fancier that the old courthouse in town, and that was saying something.

Elizabeth: Lizzie sat on the front steps, kicking her leg a little against the stone, watching for the new people. It was tradition now, pretty much. Ooh, new one at four o clock, she noticed and striaghtened her skirt a little, trying to look all seniorish, wondering where the heck Bobby had gotten to.

Rogue: Rogue flew up to the school, stopping to hover as she saw a cab in the driveway. She eyed the man getting out with a smirk. Not half bad. She kept flying and landed next to Lizzie on the steps, stretching from her long flight home. "Hey, sugah."

Namor: Namor sat on the roof of the school, enjoying the view. He also enjoyed the thought of not being the 'new student' anymore.

Bobby: Well, no parts had fallen off over the summer. That was always a good sign. Bobby slid his hands into his pockets on his way back from the garage, pausing when he noticed a cab. Ah, the noobs were here.

Ju: Ju pulled out a suitcase and a bag out of hte taxi, slining the backpack over her shoulder as she paid the driver and then adjusting her cowboy hat. She turned to face the school, taking a deep breath and picking up the suitcase.

Sam: He paid the cabby and hoisted his bags up, managing to balance the box under an arm. All of a sudden his jeans and button up shirt seemed mighty plain. There were people about though, and he mustered up a smile. His momma had tought him manners.

Sooraya: Sooraya moved her shoulders nervously, coming up the drive from where the cab had dropped her off. Guess this is it... She sighed and headed toward the door.

Ju: Parents would be sending the rest of her things over the next few weeks - or they better be - because thanks to the arm she couldn't carry more then one bag. Glancing nervously down at it and making sure the sleeve hid the stump, she started to walk.

rachel: Rachel shoved a hand through her hair as she made her way outside, grinning as she spotted Liz. She could give her this present now. "Hey, Liz. Here," she held the wrapped box out to her.

Cessily: Cessily peeked out of the window, spotting the cab outside. "Ooh, looks like the new people are coming," she chimed excitedly and quickly arranged the glasses on the tablet, then poured the orange juice from the pitcher into them and carried everything outside. Time to say Hello to them.

SinJin: This was not better than Mcealy's. He adjusted the zipper on his jacket and carefully shouldered the strap to his laptop carrier. He paid the cabbie and looked around as his ride drove off, kicking absently at his duffel bag and lone, battered steamer trunk. I'm in the Back of Bourke, all right. He noticed people and smiled. "Good day, mates!"

Rogue: "Hey y'all! Have good trips up?" Rogue gave all the new comers her best friendly smile.

Ju: Ju stalled as she saw the people, then carried on. Can do this, Juice. Eeaaasy. C'mon, you've done worse.

Namor: Namor stood up and stretched. Now standing on the roof, he debated whether or not to join the other mutants in front of the school.

Bobby: "Hey!" Bobby nodded at the sudden group, noticing the girl juggling her bag. "You need any help with that?"

Cessily: "Hey Rae, hey Liz!" Cessily put on a smile and stood next to them on the stairs, glancing over to the group of assembled new students, holding the tray with glasses in hands. "Hey everybody!"

Ju: She put down the suitcase in case anyone wanted to shake hands. "Um....hey." She noticed the familiar boy. "Um....yeah- oh!! You're Bobby, right? Hi!!"

Sooraya: Sooraya took a look around at the people who looked to be new as well, waving at the one boy who called out. "Marhaba. You're St.John?" She asked him, dragging her suitcase with her.

Sam: "Uh, hey." He nodded to the other guy and then to the girl up on the steps. "It was good, ma'am. Quick. Pretty busy in all. First time flyin'."

Bobby: "That's me." He grinned, recognizing her from myspace. "Ju, right?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie grinned up at Rae and stuffed the rooming cards in her pocket as she opened the box enthusiastically. "Oh my GOD!!!! This is awesome!" she screamed, and pulled out the Darth Vader mask, crammnig it over her head.

SinJin: And there was a girl in a very pretty dress and a face veil. "Hey, gorgeous! Love the dress! That's me, and larger than life. And you must be Raya. A pleasure."

Rogue: "Yeah?" She walked over and offered to take a bag from him, "Mah name's Rogue." She held out her gloved hand for a handshake.

Ju: "Hee! Yeah." She tipped her hat. "No Kusanagi today, sorry. Just Irvine. How are you?" She held out her left hand to him. Not the right, not the right...he's cute.

rachel: "Told you that you'd love it," she smiled, snickering as Liz put the mask on. "And, hey Cess."

Cessily: "Hey, welcome everybody. I brought some orange juice for everyone." Cessily had to laugh when she saw Lizzie unpacking her present.

Elizabeth: Ripping the lightsabre off of the card backing, she gave it a twirl, jumping around on the spot. "Oh this is ultimate!"

Sam: He diverted around the other girls that seemed to know each other. Actually a lot of people seemed to know each other. He took the proffered hand, and shook it, but gave her a quick smile. "It's alright. Ah can handle it. Just a bunch of clothes. Don't trouble yourself any." It was good to hear another southern accent. He'd not heard one since stepping off the plane. It made this place seem more homelike.

Bobby: Bobby shook her hand, but was soon distracted by Lizzie. "Aww, that's okay, looks like we have a Sith already anyways. Got a sabre in that bag?"

Namor: Namor let his ankle wings gently lower him to the ground.

Elizabeth: Remebering she actually had something to do, she pulled the mask off, smoothed her hair and cleared her throat. "Hey! Are all the new students here?" she scanned the crowd, going through a mental list Xavier had given her.

Sam: He tried not to drop his jaw at the flying guy and the silver girl. Wow. Guess this place was pretty different.

Sooraya: "Same to you." Raya smiled and held out a hand, shifting her backpack higher up on her shoulder. "You have a good flight?"

Cessily: Cessily tried to stay a bit in the background and waited for everyone to greet each other. Better not scare anyone right away.

Ju: Ju turned to where a girl was twirling with a lightsabre. "Aw, no, it's in the bag that my folks are sending." she suddenly spotted the silver girl....oh my.

Rogue: Rogue grinned broadly at his accent. "Ya sure? Ah could help ya know." She looked over her shoulder at what the kid was gawking at. She grinned at her friends. "Hey y'all! Didn't figure y'all'd come out, Namor."

Namor: Cessily, I shall try some of this orange juice, Namor said and picked up a glass.

Elizabeth: "Okay, if you all want to bring your things inside, there's a lunch laid out, sandwiches, crisps, coke and stuff and we can start to get you settled in," she jerked her thumb over her shoulder towards the door, swinging her lightsabre around her legs.

Cessily: "Sure, enjoy," she told Namor with a smile and held the tablet out for him. "The juice it meant for everyone."

Namor: Namor took a drink of juice.

SinJin: He turned to watch a very pretty pommie with purple-dyed hair who happened to carrying a Vader mask yell at them, and noticed a metallic girl. Bloody Hell. I so do not belong here with mutants.

Namor: Rogue, why would I not join you all on this excellent day?

Bobby: "Awww, well. The Jedi code is forgiving. She goes purple lightning on our asses I always have my sabre." He winked and took her suitcase. "So, wanna meet the others?"

Rogue: "No idea, darlin'. Just hadn't seen much of ya as of late. 'Course, reckon part of it's mah own fault f' flyin' home." She grinned, "How was ya summer, sugah?"

Sam: "Ah'm good. You've been here before, then? Got your stuff in already?" He asked Rogue, dodging the swinging bags and...well whatever the hell that girl was swinging around.

Ju: Ju shifted the backpack until it was comfortable and gave Bobby a shy smile. "Um, sure. Thanks!!" She grinned. "You keep it on you at all times? That's a good plan. Have to get it out often?"

Cessily: Cessily gave each of the new students a kind smile. She had seen some of them on MySpace already, but there were also a few faces she didn't recognize. Ah right, that had to be Ju, and there was Sooraya.

rachel: Rachel glanced over the new people, still snickering at Liz. Oh, she'd talked to that one on myspace. Cool. And, she had no clue who the other three where.

Rogue: She turned back to the kid with a grin, "Mah second year, sugah. Where ya from?"

Namor: "I spent the summer on the beach, first the east coast and then the west."

Elizabeth: Lizzie noticed the snicker and gave Rae a gentle whack with the weapon. "No mocking!"

Sooraya: Raya followed the crowd inside, taking her sunglasses off and setting them on top of her head. "Well...this place is different. I wonder if we'll get a chance to put our things somewhere first?"

Rogue: "Sounds amazin', Namor." She smiled at him and took a bag from the boy by her anyway, not bothering to ask, winking at him as she did so.

Cessily: "Don't forget to grab a glass of fresh orange juice on your way in!" Cessily told everyone, speaking a bit louder.

Elizabeth: Turning around she wandered up the steps, dying for a can of Tango she had stashed on the table inside. Soo good!

Bobby: Bobby smirked, deciding to not get in trouble this quickly. "It's part of my powers."

SinJin: He grabbed the duffel and left the steamer - he'd have to make two trips - and walked towards the larger group. "Hello."

Sam: "Cumberland, Kentucky." He glanced around as he walked into the foyer. "I'm feelin' like Ah'm a long way from home right about now."

Ju: "Oh!! Oh yes, the ice stuff." Ju grinned. "I remember saying...." They were walking past the shiny girl. Cessily, right? She recognised her from Myspace. "Um....thank you." She took a glass shyly. So different here.

SinJin: "You and me both." He said, coming up behind Sam. "Though, I think Kentucky is a US State, so you're not as far as me, mate."

Sam: With one hand freed from the bag, though he felt a bit foolish for a girl to be carrying his bag, he took the glass of juice, nodding at the silver girl. "Thanks ma'am."

Elizabeth: Taking a perch in the rec room, Lizzie regarded the lightsabre, wondering if it lit up....Well, technically, if she concentrated hard enough....Pink mind knife of doom glow!! That would so work.

Cessily: "You're welcome." Cessily smiled and followed the others. "I'm Cessily, but everyone calls me Cess." She put the tray with glasses down on a table inside the mansion.

rachel: "I wasn't mocking you...yet," she smirked as she followed Liz into the rec room and took a seat on the couch.

Namor: Namor headed inside with the others, almost enjoying the sense of team that had developed the year before.

Bobby: "Yup, ice.... and it looks like I might have cause to use it." He nodded at Lizzie and her mind sabre of doom. "Getting waaay into it there, aren't ya, Liz?"

Sam: "Yeah." He sputtered a bit around his juice, and gave a hard swallow. "You new here too?" He asked hopefully. Lord, let there be someone else new than him. Everyone was chatting up a storm.

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Kentucky's a good state." She smiled at St John, "Y'all look familiar, sugah. Add me on myspace?"

Elizabeth: "Hey Namor," Lizzie gave the guy a wave as he came in, then gave Bobby a sly grin. "I love getting my hands on a good sabre..."

Sooraya: "Thanks." Sooraya muttered to the silver girl, taking a glass of cool orange juice. "So, ah, how long have you been here, Cess?"

Ju: Ju looked around the place in awe. This is so awesome. "Oh no, already? I'm too jetlagged for a Sith-Jedi confrontation."

Namor: Namor saw Elizabeth. "Greetings," he said as he headed for a chair.

Namor: Namor sat down in a chair, looking like a king on a throne.

SinJin: He smiled. "Yep. Just arrived stateside this morning." He pointed out Raya. "She's new too."

Cessily: "I'm not a new student," she informed to others, taking a seat in a free chair. "This is my second year here at the school.2

Elizabeth: "Good summer? You certainly look like you've had a good time."

rachel: Rachel glanced at the girl that was following Bobby around, "Hey, Bobby. And, Ju right?"

Rogue: Rogue took a glass from Cess's tray. "Thanks, sugah." She took e drink and walked over, setting Sam's suitcase behind the couch.

Bobby: "Ha! I bet. I read your surveys this summer." He raised an eyebrow questioningly and got himself a drink after finding a place for Ju's stuff. "Ah, and Evil Junior!"

Elizabeth: "Oh, yeah," she waggled her eyebrows. "They were the edited versions too!"

Ju: "Uh-huh. You're Rachel, aren't you?" Ju grinned. "Wow. I feel like I know you guys alreday - which must mean that that's Darth Lizzie." Se pointed at the girl.

Cessily: "We have snacks and other drinks for everyone," Cessily said, waving her hand at the table with prepared foods. "Feel free to grab what you want."

Sam: "Oh, alright. An' here Ah was thinking Ah was the only one here that didn't know someone." He held his hand out to St. John. "Sam."

Bobby: "I know it's hard to tell without her big black robe, but yup, that's Lizzie."

rachel: "Yeah, that's me," she grinned at Ju. "Oh, it came with a black cape..."

Elizabeth: "Delighted!" she saluted Ju with her lightsabre and took a swig of Tango. Oh sweet sugar...

SinJin: Juggling his things, he shook hands. "St. John. A pleasure." He winked with a flirty smile.

Ju: Ju grinned, putting down her backpack. "So, we meet at last, dark ones." She giggled, bouncing a little on the balls of her feet despite the aforementioned jetlag.

Bobby: Bobby noticed Namor presiding over his chair and gave the guy a nod in greeting. He was surprised he'd come back.

Elizabeth: Bouncy, cosplay girl. Spiffy.

Sam: Sam nodded and set down his bags where Rogue had set his other one, trying to figure out why St.John had been winking about. He tried to figure out if the name should mean something to him or something...like a joke. People here sure had unusual names to go along with it. Rogue. St.John. Made his 'Sam' seem pretty boring.

Sooraya: Sooraya worried her lip between her teeth, glancing around at the others and pulling at her dress. She felt a little conspicuous in her obviously modest dress.

Namor: Namor raised an eyebrow at Bobby and waved hello.

Rogue: Rogue looked around at everyone and smiled at the new faces. They all seemed nice. Her grin grew a bit mischievious as she spotted Bobby and crept up behind him, leaping onto his back. "Bugsy!"

Elizabeth: And, wow, this was a small intake...Well, that'd be good, they'd settle in fast hopefully. Crossing her legs, she itched her bare knee, watching everyone get settled.

Cessily: Cessily stood up again, stepping over to the table with the snacks and filled a pair of bowls with an assortment of crackers and popcorn, then carried them to the couch table in the center of the room.

SinJin: He unzipped his jacket since he was inside and looked for a place to dump it and his baggage for a bit. He waved to Raya. "Hey, Raya, come and meet Sammy, here!"

Bobby: "So, I guess you'll want to me-- ACK!" He caught her, barely, and then recognized who it was. "Dollface!!"

Cessily: She looked around, smiling. The new people all seemed to be very nice from what she could tell so far.

Ju: Ju puled off her hat and went to run har right hand over her hair before stopping and putting the hat between her teeth, doing it with her left. She still wasn't usedto this.

Namor: "Do we have any crab dip?" Namor asked as Cessily set down some snacks.

Rogue: She laughed at Bobby's reaction then slid off with a broad smile. "Come meet Sam. He seems pretty nice. Gotta get ya away from Sith territory anyhow."

Elizabeth: Hmm, what had Xavier wanted? Room pairs, introductions, etc etc....Ah, might as well get it over with.

Cessily: "Crab dip?" Cessily raised her eyebrows. "Uhm, I don't know, but I can see what I find."

Namor: "Excellent."

Sooraya: Raya waved a little at St.john and the boy nnext to him, leaving her things near the door and going over. "Hello...?"

Sam: Scratching the back of his head he tried to find a less busy corner. People seemed real friendly, but he still couldn't help but feel a little adrift.

Elizabeth: Putting two fingers between her lips, she gave a piercing whistle to get everyone's attention. "Got everyone? Welcome to Xaviers! I'm Lizzie, in fourth year, and I hope you all got here okay."

Cessily: She went back to the snack table and looked over the available sauces, then picked one glass up. "It's not exactly crab, but seafood flavoured. I hope that's okay."

Elizabeth: "If any of the new students want to introduce themselvs - or any of the old students, that'd be great!"

Bobby: "Ha, okay." He narrowed his eyes at Rogue for a moment and then gave her a big icey kiss on the cheek. "Lets go be social-like."

SinJin: He gave Raya hug. "So nice to meet you in the flesh."

Ju: Ju put her hat back on and looked up at the Si- no, Lizzie. Introduce herself? Ack.

Namor: "Interesting," Namor said, as he picked up the sauce. Namor sniffed it and then placed the sauce back on the table, not sure if he wanted to try it or not.

Sam: He held his hand up. "Uh, Ah’m Sam."

Cessily: "Yes, welcomed to Xavier's" Cessily chimed in with a grin after Lizzie's announcement, and gave everyone a friendly nod. "I'm Cessily, or simply Cess for short.
And I'm a second year."

Sam: *Ah'm

SinJin: He turned to look at the group. "I'm St. John Allerdyce from Sydney." He grinned at everyone. "Nice to meet you all."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at the cold and promptly rubbed her cheek once he pulled away. "Ah hate you." She couldn't help but grin as she tugged him to Sam in his corner.

Elizabeth: "One and a time! Do I have to make you take turns with my lightsabre?"

rachel: She flinched a the whistle, reaching out for some snacks, smirking, <They might like that, Liz...>

Namor: "Elizabeth must have a Star Wars fixation," Namor thought to himself and rubbed his chin.

Ju: "Sounds kinky." Ju giggled, pulling off her duster carefully. Irvine's costume was cool, but now she was getting too hot.

Bobby: "Suuuure you do." Bobby let her drag him, realizing that was a theme with them. "I'm Bobby," he waved at the room in general and then at Sam.

Cessily: Cessily giggled at Lizzie. "Oh my, you like that thing way too much already. Your nerdy is showing."

Sooraya: Raya smiled back--not that anyone could really tell. "Nice you meet you too, St. John." It appeared they were doing introductions, so she turned around and faced the rest. "I'm Sooraya Qadir, from Damascus."

SinJin: "Anything you say, Darthette!"

Rogue: Rogue turned to the rest of the room and gave a wave and a bright smile. "Name's Rogue. Second year. Hope y'all all are excited!

Cessily: "Oooh, sweet, we're getting people from all over the world, it seems." Cessily smiled at St. John and Sooraya. "This is fantastic."

Elizabeth: "Cheek!" she winked at Cess. "Is that everyone and all where you're from? I have room assignments as well for you, old students included."

Sam: He glanced over at Rogue. "Ah think Ah'm a bit lost here. It like this a lot?"

Ju: Ju looked around, and realised she was pretty much the only one that hadn't introduced herself. "Um. I'm Jae Yun, from England. Call me Ju." She swept off her hat and bowed. "Pleased to meet you all!!"

Bobby: Bobby eyed Rogue. It was still weird knowing her real name. "Always, man," he answered for her.

Elizabeth: Stuffing her sabre through her belt, she dug in her pocket for the now slightly creased cards. "Alright, Sam!" she held out his card towards him with a graceful flourish.

Rogue: She grinned at him, still overly happy to hear a familiar accent besides Remy's up here. She opened her mouth to speak and flicked Bobby's arm as he did it for her. "Stool pidgeon's don't live long, Bugsy," she winked

rachel: Rachel sat back and nibbled on some chips, "I'm Rachel. Third year." Oh, room assignments. Fun.

Sam: He gave a somewhat nervous chuckle, and nodded to Bobby before he walked forward and took his card from the purple haired girl. "Thanks."

Cessily: Ah, right, the room assignments. Cessily watched and waited in silence and helped herself to a glass of juice, as well.

Namor: Namor stood up from his chair. "I am Namor from Atlanta. This will be my second year at the school. Greetings to all the new mutants!"

Rogue: Wait. Did this mean she wouldn't be with Tessa anymore? Or next door to Rachel? Rogue scowled at the idea, but waited for Lizzie to continue.

Elizabeth: "No problem! St John?" she called out, waving the card about, bouncing on her heels.

Sam: He studied the card, his forehead creasing a bit as he returned to Bobby and Rogue's side. "Uh...I didn't think we were roomin' co-ed. Maybe there's been a mistake?"

SinJin: He took the card with a flourish and smiled at her. He read the card. Now, who was Kyle?

Elizabeth: Reading the card over his shoulder, Lizzie smiled. "No, that's a guy. Andreas. He's German."

Bobby: "Why, who'd you get, dude?" Bobby leaned over to try to see it, curious who he'd get.

Cessily: Cessily excitedly shifted from one leg to the other, wondering whom she would room with this semester.

Rogue: "What do ya mean, sugah?" She moved closer, wary of any skin he might have showing and looked over his card. "Oh. Andy. That oughta be fun."

Elizabeth: "Sooraya?" she held out the card to the girl and gave her a friendly smile.

Sam: Ok. Andy sounded a bit more reassuring than Andreas. "Yeah? He's from Germany?" He slipped the card in his pocket. There was something about the way that Rogue had said that. "He's in which year?"

Cessily: Maybe I'm getting Rae... or Lizzie... A sheepish smile found its way on Cessily's face.

Ju: Ju started chewing on her empty sleeve as she waited for her name. Oh, roommates....eep.

Sooraya: Soorayaa took the card and and looked over at it. She was a little wary of who she'd get for a roommate.

Elizabeth: "Ju," she took the card over and gave her a smile as well. "It'll be fine!"

Bobby: "Um, second, and ja, he's our resident German. And nightlight." He grinned at Sam brightly.

SinJin: "Who'd you guys get?" He asked Sam and Raya.

Elizabeth: "Any new students without assignments?" she asked, flicking through her stack.

Ju: Ju took the card with a grin. "So long as you say so, I'll believe it." She took the card, and swallowed as she read who she was with. Oh boy.

Sam: "Nightlight....?" He gave Bobby a baffled look, and glanced over to St. John. "Uh, some Andy guy."

Rogue: "He's also datin' one of mah best friends. He used ta be a real ass. But he's calmed down some since..." Rogue cut off, not sure how to put things. "Last year," she finally decided.

Bobby: Bobby gave Rogue a reassuring smile. "Okay, so who do the rest of us get?"

Elizabeth: Sorting Rogue and Bobby's to the top, she slid out her own and smirked a bit. That was cool. She was in for a lemon fresh year.

Ju: She made her way to the silver girl - Cessily - and offered an unsure smile. SHe was taller then her, but then most people were. "Um....hi, I'm your new roomie." Oh god, this was so weird....

SinJin: "I got Kyle. I don't think he's here, though," he said as he scanned the assembled crowd.

Sooraya: "I got Rachel...."Raya looked around for any clue of who that might have been, hoping she wasn't too different from her. "How about you?"

Sam: "Oh. Well that sounds good then." He gave Rogue a smile. "Ah'm sure we'll do just fine. Ah don't expect Ah'll be spending a lot of time layin' about anyways. Not really my thing."

Elizabeth: "Wait your turn!" she smacked Bobby with the card and handed it to him, and Rogue hers.

Rogue: Rogue took hers from Lizzie with a smile. "Thanks, darlin'." She looked down and burst out laughing at who her new roomie was. "Get ready f' trouble, Bobby."

Elizabeth: That left...Namor? Rae and Cess, well, they knew who they had, so she took Namors over to him.

Cessily: Cessiy took a sip from her glass, then smiled as Ju approached her. "Oh? Really? That's sweet!" Cessily's smile grew to a grin.

Bobby: "You just like hitting me." Bobby read his card and groaned a little, then looked for the fish stick. He was distracted by Rogue though. "Wha?"

rachel: Rachel glanced up at her name, "I'm Rachel." She gave Sooraya a small smile.

Namor: "Thank you," Namor said and took his card.

Namor: Namor flew across the room and landed near Bobby. "Well, Robert, it looks like we are paird up this semester."

Rogue: "Ah feel lots of danger comin' ya way, sugah. Got mahself tha best roomie. Lorna." She grinned maliciously and turned to Sam. "Y'all're gonna fit in just fine here, sugah. Ya seem a bit nervous."

Ju: Ju grinned back. "It's so cool that I'm rooming with someone I already know." Wow, I can see my reflection in her. "So - anything I should be warned about?"

Sooraya: Sooraya inclined her head, giving Rachel a small wave. "I'm Sooraya. Nice to meet you."

Sam: "This is all just a bit new. Feel a bit outta my water if you know what Ah mean?"

Elizabeth: "Okay is there anyone I missed? If I did you're sleeping in the garage unless you say now!"

SinJin: Having figured out the rooms, he took out his pad and fished a pen from his jeans pocket and started scribbling in his own coded short hand.

Sam: He turned back to Lizzie. "No ma'am. This will be fine, thank you."

Bobby: "... you don't still have your man Wong sleeping under your bed with that egg do you?" Bobby cocked his head at Namor... then realized what Rogue had said. "You got Dee?"

Cessily: Cessily put her glass down and gave Ju a friendly smile. "Ah, no, there's no reason to be worried about anything. It's great that we're going to be roomies. You seem to be really nice."

Sooraya: "Already taking notes, Ginny?" Raya wandered back over to him, watching him scribble.

Rogue: "That Ah did, Bugs." She beamed at him.

Namor: "My butler's name is Vashti. And no, he is back in Atlanta. Although he may visit once in a while."

rachel: "Nice to meet you, too," she said.

SinJin: "All the time, sweetheart."

Rogue: Rogue reached out and rubbed Sam's arm reassuringly, "Don't worry 'bout it, sugah. It all seems a bit unreal at first, but everythin' grows on ya real fast."

Ju: Ju smiled and bounced a little. "So do you." She nodded, pulling off her hat again.

Bobby: "Okay... well, we'll get Vashti a cot or something." He slung an arm around Rogue. "Or, I can just sleep with you girls when he visits.

Rogue: Rogue couldn't help but laugh at Bobby and patted his hand that was laying over her shoulder. "Ya could. Although, Ah don't wanna be in tha room f' tha 'oh bobby, make me cold'."

Namor: "Ah, Robert, always joking. I am sure we will have many adventures this semester. I assume there is not argument if I hang up my ceremonial trident?"

Cessily: "Thank you." Cessily laughed a little, happy that she seemed to have gotten a sweet person as a roomie. "I always love meeting new people, so it's going to be my pleasure. I guess I should get the obligatory out of the way. Well, yep, I'm made out of metal, as you can probably see, but no, I'm in no way toxic or dangerous." She chuckled again.

Elizabeth: Wow. Namor had a trident? That sounded....special. And excellent to use for some kind of prank.

Sam: He looked a bit started at Bobby's suggestion. He had to be kidding...it wouldn't be proper. And butlers? Lord, he felt like a hay seed.

Bobby: Bobby wriggled his eyebrows at Rogue. Wait. Trident? "Um, sure, man. So long as I can have my Babylon Five plate collection."

Ju: Ju blushed, then giggled. "Oh, well, the thought did cross my mind." She beamed. "But that's good. Um....what about me. Oh. I'm a huge geek." She grinned. "And....um...."

Sooraya: "Best not be taking anything on me." Raya poked him lightly in the shoulder. "Anyone else feel like they're sticking out?"

Rogue: "An' Sam, sugah. Don't y'all worry 'bout bein' a fish outta water. There's already been two pure bred Southerners ta make a trail f' ya. Mahself an' Remy LeBeau, who's not here at tha moment. But feel free ta stick by me 'till ya get ya bearin's. Know how frightful it can be."

Cessily: "Oh, a geek? Hee, that's going to be fine." Cessily winked and laughed. "Bobby over there is our resident geek. And his girlfriend, too. You'll get to meet her later, I guess." She smiled at Lizzie with her lightsaber and the Vader mask. "And apparently Lizzie over there has just ventured deep into geek-land, too."

Namor: "Babylon Five," Namor thought to himself. "I've never heard of that, must be a biblical plate series."

SinJin: After jotting down some notes for his 'Away From Home' blog, and a few ideas for the sex scene in his next novel, he slid the pad into a pocket in his shirt, and decided to be social. He looked around and spotted that nerdy guy from myspace. "Oh yeah, I made notes about your nice dress. I'll be back." A potential friend? He zeroed in and flashed a smile. "I checked you out on myspace, and it's good to know I won't be the only nerd."

Elizabeth: "Just! Cess I've been a geek in training since I was seven!" Lizzie yelled, waving her prized pocession about.

Ju: Ju giggled. "I know!! It's great. Um." She placed her hat on her head and hesitantly pulled up her right sleeve. "I do have this....and I'm not used to it yet so....I might drop things." She revealed the bandaged stump.

Sam: "Thanks." He gave her another smile. "It's nice t' have that. Comin' up north you feel like it's almost like goin' to another country in a way. People act different, an' talk different."

Namor: Namor overheard the discussion between Sam and Rogue.

Bobby: "Hey, I'm almost southern. Midwest...ernly southern. Um, y'all."

Elizabeth: "Well, we've got a few people from other countries, so it is a big melting pot of everywhere," she gave Sam a friendly pat on the shoulder as she passed by.

Elizabeth: "Technically I'm Southern. Southern England, but please, don't hold it against me!"

Cessily: Cessily's smile faded a bit. Oh my, the poor girl. She gave Ju a worried look, but tried to make her smile comforting. "Oh, I'm sorry. How... how did that happen."

Namor: "I agree," Namor said. "Being from Atlanta I have found the way of speech here
most interesting. I sometimes feel like I am from another world."

Rogue: Rogue looked up as the Australian kid came over to talk to Bobby. She patted his hand again then snuggled close for a quick hug before tossing his arm off. "Nice try, darlin'. But it don't suit ya." She turned back to Sam, "That's real true, sugah." She laughed at Liz, "Yeah yeah."

Ju: Ju covered it over again, shrugging. "Um. When I manifested." She felt a little self-conscious, but it wasn't like she could hide it.

rachel: Rachel sighed, deciding she might as well get to kinda know her new roomie. No more sharing a room with Liz or the bathroom with Rogue. Sad. She glanced at Sooraya, "So, where are you from again?"

Elizabeth: "Yeah yeah alright! Born in Surrey, went to school in Cornwall, live on London, it's a south coast life for me!"

Cessily: "Oh, I see. Well, you don't have to talk about it. Sorry. But, like, that's absolutely okay." Cessily smiled, and not knowing what else to do, gave Ju a quick and courteous hug. "I mean, that's what a roomie is for. If you need help with anything, just tell me."

Sooraya: Sooraya kept to herself until Rachel asked her a question. "Oh, Damascus. Syria." She checked her watch surreptitiously.

Ju: Ju squeaked at the hug, before hesitantly returning it. For a metal lady, Cess was nice. "Thank you." She grinned. "I will.”

Sam: Atlanta? Really? Well...that guy definately did talk like he was from another country. "Ah'm just used to a little less...newness Ah guess. Been in the same little place mah whole life. Used to knowin' pretty much everyone there." He shrugged. "Guess Ah'm not used to bein' the new kid in school."

Elizabeth: "Don't worry about it, everyone had to be new once, and you're not the only one. You'll settle in fine." Lizzie gave him a winning smile.

rachel: She nodded, trying to bring up anything she'd learned about in school about Syria and failing. That's why you should go to class and pay attention. "Cool. I'm from New York. Uh...what kinds of things do you like to do?"

Cessily: "So, you spoke about manifesting. What's your mutation? I mean, your ability. What can you do?"

Rogue: "Cain't say Ah know what that feels like, sugah. But Ah can understand tha nerves of it all. Been tha new kid more than once."

Namor: "My advice young mutant," Namor said to Sam, "You must be firm and stand your ground. Do not let people push you around. That's how I came into this school."

Sam: "Um. Alright then." He gave Naor an odd look. "People are pushy here then?"

Rogue: Rogue walked over and gave Namor a playful push, using her strength, knowing he'd try to counter her. "Like that?"

Ju: Ju pulled away slightly. "Um....computer things. I mean, I can physically take control of computers. Or something. Sorry, I haven't done much with it so I'm not sure." She smiled apologetically.

Elizabeth: "Don't let Namor put you off. People aren't pushy. If they are just tell me. I'll deal," she nodded. "It's just some of the classes can be challenging, that's all."

Sooraya: "Um. I like to do clayworking...and just...stuff." She shrugged. She really ahdn't thought this out well. "I can sing a little too."

Namor: Namor looked around the room. "No, these mutants are quite hospitable. There have been a few who are difficult." Namor thought back to his past roomates who made fun of his trident.

Rogue: Rogue smiled back at Sam.

Rogue: "Yeah, mostly everybody here's real friendly. But like Liz said, feel free ta let me know, too, if anybody gives ya any trouble."

rachel: "Really? I can sing, too," she smiled. She doubted they liked the same kind of music, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, "What kind of stuff do you sing?"

Cessily: "Oh, really?" Cessily gave Ju and excited grin. "That sounds really fascinating. So, like they did in the Matrix then. Or in that Tron movie I saw as a kid? Sounds cool. Ooh, and you'll love Professor Forge, then. He's teaching the computer class."

Sam: He frowned at the thought of telling women to stand up for him, but nodded. "Ah'm sure everythin' will be fine. Thanks y'all."

SinJin: "So, what do you guys do for fun around here?"

Elizabeth: "Pretty much everything."

Cessily: "Yeah, whatever come to our minds," Cessily added with a grin.

Ju: "You've seen Tron?" Ju grinned. "Not exactly. Um. Well, I'll show you later, if you like - I can talk to people through computers and stuff." And she had to hak Blizzard so that she could play Warcraft on the European servers anyway.

Rogue: "Although Bobby's sick of spin tha bottle."

SinJin: "Like...? There's no beach...spin the bottle? I like that game."

Elizabeth: "Well, you have to admit we have played that game almost to death...." Lizzie nodded. "We're running out of decent dares."

Bobby: "Ha! Yes. I never get to kiss who I want." Bobby snickered and listened in to Ju. Tron, huh? Sweet.

Rogue: "Ah do too. Leads ta interestin' things." She nodded at Lizzie, "Good point, but still fun."

Sooraya: "I like musicals....and just regular music. All kinds of stuff, I listen to internet radio. What about you, what do you like?" Sooraya relaxed a little as the crowd grouped off into roommates.

SinJin: "That's part of the fun, Bobby."

Elizabeth: "It's fun, but I like challenging dares. The bigger the better."

Bobby: "Yeah, well, I've had that fun a few too many times."

Elizabeth: "You ended up in my jeans for a while, you loved that, eh Bobby?" she elbowed him in the ribs gently. "And I still love those jeans you had to give me..."

Cessily: "Yes, I watched it with my brothers as a kid." Cessily shrugged. "But sure, that would be sweet. Well, in my case, it's not nearly as interesting. I'm made of silver metal. Liquid metal, actually, so I can change my shape."

SinJin: "What kind have you done, then?" he turned to face Lizzie. Things were perking up - there was someone here to have fun with.

Rachel: "I like a lot of punk and alternative. Stuff like that," she shrugged. "So, what can you do? Like, powers?"

Elizabeth: "let's just say if I wasn't a telepath I'd have been expelled fropm school more times than Amy Winhehouse has shot up."

Bobby: "I couldn't sit down, that was just big love."

Cessily: "Sounds like a challenge, Liz," Cessily commented with a smirk. "I think we should try that game out again. After all, we have new people around now. It's always fun with new players."

Elizabeth: "Well I'm sorry I have the Arse of England!" she stuck her tongue out at Bobby, spanking her butt for emphasis. "You did look sweet in the shirt though."

Ju: "Dares?" Ju looked around. "Oh no, I'm sitting out of them."

Rogue: "That's so true, Cess." She smirked and looked the boys near her up and down casually.

Sam: "What do we do now then? We get class schedules an' all right?" Not that he was that into school but the talk of dares and spin the bottles had him futher flustered. He'd played around with a few friends at home and that had been embarrassign enough.

Cessily: Cessily waved at Ju. "Don't worry. You don't have to play anything you don't want. And it's something we should do alter anyway. But it's fun, really."

Elizabeth: Pausing through giving her rear a shake, she shrugged at Sam. "You'll get them in a bit. I was only given your room assignments, so you can settle down and everything before that."

Sooraya: "Um. Dissolve into sand. Be a dust storm...like that. I could show you..." She gestured towards the doors. "What about you?"

SinJin: "Telepath? You can read people's minds?" He blinked and casually took a step back. Yeah, that was a reality check, right there.

Bobby: "So what's everybody else's room assignments?" Bobby was curious now.

Namor: Namor had wandered back to the snack table and was trying the fish-flavored sauce with crackers.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Sam, "Need help gettin' settled? Ya hungry at all?"

Ju: Ju grined at her new friend. "Oh, I'm sure I'll join in after a few drinks. Just don't let me surf the 'net when I'm drunk. And nothing can be worse then what Izzy used to do." She mock-shuddered.

SinJin: "Oh, hey - do you know who Kyle is?" he asked Bobby.

Elizabeth: "Oh yeah, and pink mnd knife of doom time. And pink mind blots of despair too..." she grinned, firing off a psiblade for dramatic emphasis.

Bobby: "Yeah! He's cool... sheds a little." Bobby smiled.

Elizabeth: "I'm with Selene this year," she added to Bobby, laughing at the Kyle comment.

Rogue: "Kyle's a sweetheart!" She grinned at SinJin.

SinJin: "Oh...right. Sheds?"

Sam: "Alright, thanks ma'am." He said to Lizzie. He nodded to Rogue. Ah food. Food was alwas good. "Yeah. Y'all put on quite the spread. Didn't really eat on the plane, except for some pretzel things."

Ju: "Food? Did someone mention food?" Ju looked around hopefully.

rachel: "Cool. You can show me in a bit, if you want. I'm telepathic and telekinetic..." The telepathic part tended to be something people didn't take very well...

Cessily: "Awww, don't scare the newbies, Liz," Cessily winked but marveled at the lightshow.

Namor: Namor walked back to the others with crackers in hand. "Kyle is one of the more feral mutants."

Elizabeth: "It's pink! How can it be scary!"

Cessily: "Well, people here fear it for a reason." Cessily laughed and stuck her tongue out at Lizzie.

Rogue: Rogue shuddered at the mention of planes. "Yeah, ya gonna need more in ya than that." She motioned for him to follow her as she walked to the table with snacks. "Dig in, sugah. Ah'll make ya somethin' later if ya want. Just name it."

Namor: "Ju, would you care for a cracker dipped in fish-flavored sauce?"

Bobby: "He's a little bit fuzzy, yeah." Bobby looked around for the other fuzzies. "Vic and Rahne aren't back yet, huh?" He whipped his head. "Selene? Hmm."

Sooraya: "Cool. Telekinetic? Like in I, Jedi?" Sooraya tilted her head. "I think I have a little telepathy. That's the only way I can talk when I'm sand."

Cessily: "Oh, an there's plenty of food in the kitchen," she told Ju. "Or you could get some snacks from the snack-table."

Elizabeth: "Yeah, Selene. It's going to be an interestng year, I think."

Ju: Ju blinked at the boy speaking to her. "Fish sauce?" She pulled a face. "No thanks. Oooh, snacks!!" She beamed at them both then hurried to the table she'd somehow missed. Losing your touch, Juicey.

Sam: "That's real kind of you. I'm sure ah'll be havin' a lot of new things here, but it'd be nice to have somethin' Ah'm more used to once and a while." He looked over the array of food. This was what his momma'd set up for a christmas party.

rachel: She smiled, "Yeah, kinda like the Force, except I tend to be called a Sith instead of a Jedi. I can show you when you show me."

Cessily: Cessily smiled after Ju when she moved over to the snack table, grateful that she seemed to have had much look with her roomie assignment, even though she would still miss Kitty.

Sooraya: Raya laughed. "Finally someone understand the reference. So, no peace, just passion?" She asked, smiling.

Cessily: She picked up her glass again and decided to sit down on the couch for a moment.

Bobby: "Veeery interesting." Bobby nodded at Lizzie. "So who'd Vic get? I figured he'd get Kyle. I mean, how perfect would that be? Cat and dog."

SinJin: Where the hell had his dad shipped him off to? "Feral? Like animaliistic?" He swallowed. Right. He could cope. He smiled and wandered back over to Raya. "So...this place is different."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him, "Ah like ta cook, an' do so a lot, so don't hesitate if ya feelin' homesick an' needin' somethin' familiar in ya stomach."

Sam: He heard the one word brandied about quite a bit. "What does 'feral' mean? Ah keep hearin' people bring that up."

Elizabeth: "Vic and Rahne aren't on the list. I think they must have gotten a rpivet room or something because of the engagement..."

Rogue: "Means they got an animal mutation of a kind. But don't let Vic hear ya callin' him an animal if ya ever decide ta do so."

rachel: "Apparently, and I'm sure Liz would get it, too." Rachel glanced at the boy who came up, "Hey, St. John?" That was his name, right?

Ju: Ju poked at the snacks, squeaking when she found sushi. She hummed happily, heaping her plate with that and heading to her bags.

Sooraya: Raya nodded her head at St. John. "Oh, you're telling me. I'm hearing all sorts of things talked about here."

SinJin: "Me too. Apparently my roomate sheds."

Namor: Namor looked at the clock on the wall. "By Neptune's beard!"

Bobby: "Oh..." Bobby blinked. He could have gotten a room with Lorna? Fuck. He'd just kind of accepted they'd not be able to live together, but if Vic and Rahne could.... double fuck. He walked away from the crowd and sat down.

Sam: "Oh, alright." He took a bite of sausage. "So...they just look like animals? What type?"

Namor: "I am to resume my work at the Waffle House today. I think it will be good for my soul to get my hands dirty."

Cessily: "Remember to tell me if you need help with anything," she told Ju, putting her arm over the back of couch to turn around.

Elizabeth: "Is the tide going out or something?" she muttered to Bobby, noticing Namor's reaction to the clock.

Namor: Namor flew back to Bobby.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Namor. "Ya work at Waffle House? How'd Ah not know that? Ah'm so comin' ta visit y'all at work."

Elizabeth: "Oh, not all of them look like animals...Laura looks normal. Til she pops her claws and runs around screaming because someone hid her High School Musical dvd..."

Namor: "Robert, we will have to discuss our room set up later. I must report for work at the Waffle House in Westchester. Until later!"

Ju: Ju smiled at Cess from where she had the plate on her knees. "Thank you." She nodded. "Um...can you help me with my things later?" She asked shyly

Elizabeth: "Bobby. If you want to furthur American me, you will take me to this Waffle House. I need to see that guy in a paper hat!"

Bobby: "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Later, Fish Stick." He half waved and pulled his phone from his pocket to stare at it.

Rogue: "Not just look," she told Sam, "they tend ta act animalistic at times too. But mostly only if ya make 'em mad." She laughed at Liz's description of Laura. "That's true also." She turned back to Sam, "Rahne's got a wolf mutation, Vic, a cat's, an' Kyle, a dog's."

Sooraya: "Mine's a telepath, and telekinetic." She looked at Rachel for confirmation. "You know, I've been thinking. you could tuen me into glass if you wanted to."

Cessily: "Yes, of course. No problem." She glanced over to Lizzie, a sly smile on her face. "So you got Selene, yes? Well, that should be interesting. And means that we will still have to do that sneaking across the halls at night thing."
amor has quit the server saying: Client exited
Rogue: Rogue cocked her head at the sight of Bobby and deeply wished either of them had telepathic abilities.

Ju: Ju finished her plate of sushi, noticing Bobby looking down. "Oh, 'scuse me." She headed over to him. "Hey. Sup, Bobby?"

Sam: "Alright." He made note to seriously avoid pissing those people off. Not that he though he'd make anyone mad, but still. Last thing he'd need to do was explain to his parents that he'd been fighting in school.

Rogue: "So, if ya don'tmind me askin', darlin', what's ya... gift?"

Sam: "Mah what? He looked at her confused

SinJin: "Do you want something to eat, ladies? I can pick up some plates for you. I'm half- starved."

Elizabeth: "But don't worry about it. It's...odd to get used to at first, but you do get used to it and people are understanding if you're not used to other mutations."

Bobby: He looked up at Ju. "Oh, nothin,' just thinking." He flipped the phone open and closed, debating calling Lorna now or later.

Bobby: "So, what do you think so far?"

Elizabeth: "Your power, what brought you here."

Rogue: "Well ya ain't here 'causea ya grades, sugah." She smirked, "What's ya special ability?"

rachel: Rachel nodded. "Uh, sure. That'd be cool. Thanks."

Ju: "You sure?" Ju plonked herself down next to him with a happy sigh. "Well, you had sushi. So it's good by me so far." She grinned at him.

Sooraya: Raya looked over at St.John. "I really, um...I can't eat much in front of people..."

Cessily: Cessily shrugged to herself and leaned back into the couch. People seemed to be occupied with each other at the moment.

Sam: "Oh. Yeah right." He looked a bit embarrassed. "Ah can fly. An' kinda...well it don't matter what Ah hit when I'm flyin'. Don't put a dent in me."

Ju: "It's just...." She tried to word how she felt, waving her stump vaguely. "....Different."

Rogue: "Ya can fly?" Rogue perked up a bit more, "Me too. So ya don't get hurt when ya flyin'? Me neither. Mostly."

rachel: "You can't? Why not? Well, if you don't mind me asking..." She glanced at Sooraya.

SinJin: "You have dietary restrictions as well?"

Bobby: "We have sushi? Sweet! I'll have to get some later." Bobby smiled, still toying with the phone, then noticed her arm. "Um, you okay?"

Ju: "Huh? Fine, why?" Ju blinked.

Sooraya: She gestured to her face. "I can't take this off in public." Sooraya colored a little underneath her veil. "I can eat a little...just, finger foods, I guess."

Elizabeth: "There's sushi and I didn't see it? Bitches!" Lizzie yelped and ran over to claim some and headed back with a freshly stacked paper plate of snacks.

Sam: "Yeah?" He smiled. "Well that's cool. Maybe it's a southern thing?"

Cessily: Cessily glanced over at Ju and started to wonder. She should definitely introduce the girl to Dr. McCoy and Professor Forge. And ask Josh about what he might be able to do, as well.

SinJin: "Oooh, right." He went over and got two plates and snagged some drinks that looked al right. "I got a sample of pretty much everything," he said as he handed Rachel her plate. "You were Rachel, right? Are you Raya's roomie?"

Bobby: Okay, awkward, Drake. Good job. He vaguely nodded at her arm. "Just..."

Ju: Ju looked at where he was looking. "Oh. Oh! That. I lost my hand when I manifested." She blushed. Way to go, Ju. Freak out the cute one. "I uh....I'm not realy used to it yet...but don't worry about it. I'm not like, weird about it or anything...."

Rogue: She laughed, "If it is, Remy got tha short end of tha stick. But technically, flyin' ain't mah power. Just one Ah happened upon on accident."

Bobby: "Ah, oh. I'm sorry." He tried a decent smile. Don't upset the new kids. "Computer powers, huh? That's wicked cool."

Cessily: Cessily shifted across the couch and moved closer to Ju and Bobby. "Hey, I think you'll really have to meet our Professor Forge then. Like I said, he's our computer and gadget nerd." She smiled and gave Ju a nod, hoping she didn't come off as tactless.. "But besides that, he also lost a hand."

Ju: Ju smiled a little shyly. "You think so?" She looked round as Cessily joined them. "He did? He is? Wow. I think I knw who my favourite teacher will be." She beamed.

Sam: "How do you come across a power by accident? Ah thought this worked like...built into you an' all?"

Bobby: "Yeah, totally!" Though... gah. He'd been there when Forge had lost that hand. "Forge's cool. And you can totally help me have a chat with the DR computers too when you get settled in."

Sooraya: "Thanks anyway, St.John. I appreciate you asking." Sooraya blushed a little in embarrassment, taking a minute step back.

Ju: "The DR? What's that?" Ju looked from Cess to Bobby.

Elizabeth: "Danger Room, like a holodeck of Star Trek. Tons of fun!"

Bobby: "The danger room. It's a lot like the holodeck." He grinned.

Bobby: Then poked his tongue out at Lizzie.

Elizabeth: She grinned sideways at Bobby. "We are Borg. Hive mind."

Rogue: Rogue frowned, trying to hide her slight embarrasment. "Yeah. Mah power happens ta involve absorbin' people an' everythin'. Flyin', invulnerability, an' super strength came as a package from someone Ah touched f' too long..."

Cessily: "The Danger Room. Uhm, yeah, what Liz and Bobby said. Star Treky stuff..."

Ju: "Like the- oh wow!! Like, totally realistic simulations? Can it do Final Fantasy?" Ju bounced a little out of excitement. Oh wow. This place just got more and more awesome.

Bobby: "Resistance is way futile." He grinned, still flicking his phone.

SinJin: "No worries." He turned his head at 'holodeck'. "A what? Really?" He fairly bounced over. "Sounds ace!"

Elizabeth: "Well, no reason why it can't. We use a lot of the programs in there for lessons, but we do have a lot for fun as well."

Cessily: "Yes, you can do anything you want in there. That thing can, like, simulate anything you can imagine."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Sam and held up a finger, "Just a sec." She walked over to Bobby, took his phone, and walked back to Sam as she stuffed it in her back pocket. She knew what was wrong with him now.

Sam: "Oh. Alright. So you can get pretty much any power you want?" That sounded kinda handy actually. "What do you mean 'too long'?"

Bobby: "Hey!" Bobby just sat in shock for a second. "Um... excuse me, ladies..." He went after Rogue.

Elizabeth: "I've programmed everything from English countryside to a space station, for an alternative to cross country running."

Sooraya: "Simulations?" Sooraya raised an eyebrow.

rachel: "And you still owe me ice skating lessons since you also have that programmed," she grinned at Liz.

Ju: Ju grinned. "And it's all run by computer? Oh awseome." What she wouldn't be able to do with a holodeck....

Elizabeth: "Yep. Tangiable holograms. We literally have everything you could think of, or we can make it if we dno't have it and yes yes, I'll teach you to skate!" she gave Rae a look and smirked. "I've not forgotten."

Rogue: "Yeah, but Ah don't like too. 'Cause along with their powers comes everythin' else. Memories, feelin's, their entire psyche." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Too long means, Ah touched her long enough f' everythin' ta stay." She really didn't want to tell this kid about her depressing past yet. Didn't seem nice.

SinJin: "Wait, you can program this DR?" Visions of Doctor Who danced in his head. Oh - wouldn't Emily be pissed. "Can I do it too?"

Elizabeth: "Well you have to be taught, inducted and everything, but eventually I don't see why not. A lot of people do it, I've been doing it since first year."

rachel: "Just reminding you."

Ju: Ju blinked. "Um. I don't think I'd need to be." She grinned at Lizzie.

Bobby: Bobby tapped his foot and waited for Rogue to pause, getting more irritated. Fine. Whatever. There were other phones in this house. He turned on his heel and left the room.

Sam: "Ah alright." He nodded. That made sense. Touch a bit, borrow it for a while, touch longer, get to keep it. Guess she didn't want to touch too long cause it would be odd having everyones thoughts and feelings along with it.

Elizabeth: "The Sith needs no reminder. And yeah, you don't exactly need to learn," she said to Ju and ran a hand through her hair, slouching a little against the arm of a chair.

Cessily: "Yeah, it's not that hard to program that thing once you've tried it for a bit. It's very user-friendly." She grinned at Ju. "It's one of the things Mr. Forge built for this
place. That's his mutant power... understanding technical things. Don't ask me how that works, though."

SinJin: "I can't wait! I suppose that's one perk of coming here."

Sam: "There somethin' wrong with your friend?" Or was it boyfriend? She hadn't kissed him but they seemed pretty close.

Ju: "Well, I won't need to know what buttons do what, that's for sure." Ju grinned at Cess. "I'm good at knowing what turns things on."

Rogue: She rolled her eyes as Bobby left. "He's fine. Just a bit irritated at me f' takin' his
phone." She smiled at Sam, "He'll be back in a lil bit ta retrieve it."

Elizabeth: She watched Bobby go, wondering for a moment if she should go se if he was alight, but decided against it, he'd be fine of course.

Cessily: "Just things, or also people," she asked Ju with a suggestive wink

SinJin: "Are we getting a tour of this place, or are we going to wander around lost?"

Sam: He decided not to ask why she had taken his phone. "So...is there anythin' else I should know about here? Any rules about things?"

Ju: Ju blinked, then suddenly blushed. "Um, just things. Um."

Elizabeth: "You'll get a tour in a moment after everyone's eaten the snacks and got settled with the place, hold your horses!"

Rogue: Rogue thought for a moment. "Not anythin' really that's not probably ingrained inta ya as pure manners. Not that Ah can think of anyway. Liz? Y'all think of anythin'?"

Cessily: "Ah, I see." She chuckled. "Well, even though I look like a robot, my skills are far better when it comes to other people than machines."

Elizabeth: "Apart from just don't burn it down or blow the place up? It's pretty relaxed on rules," lizzie shrugged, gertting more settled on her chair arm.

Sam: "Manners I got." He smiled at that. "My momma'd whoop me good if I didn't. She gave me a talk about keepin' my laundry off the floor an' not mindin' my p's an' q's."

rachel: "Avoid Farouk. He's the evil economics teacher. Other than that, I can't really think of anything," she shrugged, leaning back into the couch.

Ju: Ju blushed even more. Oh this was funny, she got this off Izzy back home. "I'm definitely better with machines. And you do look like T2, no offence." She grinned.

Sooraya: Raya leaned back on a chair and watched everyone. "Farouk? What's so bad about him?"

Sam: "Yeah. Well..." He looked a little askance. "Ah'll do my best not to wreck anythin'. They said they'd be able to help with the whole flyin' stuff."

Elizabeth: "He's just evil, vindictive and...evil. And you call me evil," rolling her eyes at
Rae, she gave her friend a nudge.

Rogue: "Why would ya wreck anythin' from flyin'? Ya not got a good handle on it yet?"

SinJin: "She give you that speech before coming here to be good here?" He slung a friendly arm over his shoulders. "This is college! Away from your parents - time to cut loose and have fun!"

Elizabeth: "Well, they're only annoyed if you deliberately wreck stuff. If its a power accident you won't be in trouble."

rachel: "Burn the place down or blow it up? If those are rules, then why am I still allowed to cook?" she smirked, nudging Liz back.

Cessily: Cessily laughed and waved her hand. "None taken. Yeah, I know. I actually went as the evil police Officer robot last Halloween."

Elizabeth: "Because Bishop watches you like a hawk when you do it."

Sam: "Well goin' up is the easy part. I'm kinda...well on fire. My legs an' stuff. Ain't too good at landin'." He looked a bit embarrassed. "Went right through the barn one time. My Dad was pretty damn angry about that." He got further flustered. "Beggin' your pardon with the language."

Elizabeth: "And I'm stunned that you left my kitchen in one piece. It was an...interersting cake, but you did a good job at tidying up!"

Elizabeth: She blinked at Sam slowly with her big blue eyes. "Well. Call that language? Sorry, but fuck me, you'll get a shock..."

Cessily: "Hm, we'll also have to see who will move into which room." Cessily scratched her head, hoping that she'd get to stay in her old room, so she wouldn't have to move her stuff around. After all, Kitty left, so there was room for Ju.

Sam: "Yeah, well my momma always said to watch it, expecially around the ladies an' all." Lord, his ears were red weren't they? They felt it. Great. He was making a wonderful impression, he could tell.

rachel: "Oh, we just cleaned a lot before you got back. You should've seen it before," she grinned, "Selene and I figured you'd love all the chocolate no matter what shape the cake ended up in..."

Ju: Ju grinned at Cessily. "Well, so long as I have room for my Warhammer and figurines and I can curl up somewhere, I'm happy. I'm easy to please, me."

Rogue: "S'alright, sugah." She smiled at his apology for the language. "We all have a bit of a dirty tongue 'round here. So ya catch on fire when ya fly? Must be a sight." She grinned.

SinJin: "Aw, he's blushing. How sweet."

Cessily: Cessily couldn't help it and had to giggle at Sam, covering her mouth with her hand to hide it a bit. But he was just so adorable.

Elizabeth: "Oh, no, no it's nice," Lizzie smiled warmly at Sam. "Just it gets colourful here, so you may just...get a suprise. Nothing wrong with being a gentleman."

Sam: "Thanks John." He gave the other first year a smile. "An' I intend to have fun. But Ah wouldn't want to offend nobody yet either." At his further words he gave him a slight betrayed look.

Rogue: Rogue reached over and smacked John on the arm. "Be nice."
Cessily: "Oh, no problem, the rooms are all fairly large. There will be enough space for all your stuff."

Sam: "Ah'm just a bit hot. Anyone else hot? I mean, its pretty hot in here all crowded an' all."

Elizabeth: "Oh you won't offend anyone, trust me! And, it's a little wrm in here. I can open some windows or we can move to another room."

Cessily: "What, are you already trying to get us to take off our clothes," Cessily asked jokingly.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Sam and looked around the room. "It is a bit crowded, huh. Ya wanna step outside f'a minute, get some air?"

Ju: Ju looked where Cess was looking and giggled lightly. "Aww. It is warm in here." She took off her hat, not wanting the boy to feel any more embarressed then he did.

SinJin: "I am being nice. I think it's endearing." He dropped his arm and smiled sweetly.

Elizabeth: "I don't have many clothes to take off," Lizzie gave Cess a sly wink.

Sam: Oh Guthrie, your babbling now. He tried to rein it all in and stuffed a brownie in his mouth to cover it. He nearly choked on it with Cessily's words.

Sam: "Uh." He coughed again. "Yeah, maybe." He blinked the tears back from his choking. "Out the same door?"

Cessily: "That will save some time later." Cessily returned Lizzie's wink.

SinJin: "Nice, Cessily. But I think that would be my job description."

Ju: Ju looked from between Cessily and Lizzie, wondering what they were talking about, then realising she probably didn't want to know. Bored now. She huffed slightly.

Cessily: "What? Taking your clothes off? Or getting others to take off theirs." She gave John a smirk.

Rogue: "Sure, we could." She smiled and led him to the door.

Elizabeth: "Bit presumptious," Lizzie gave The Aussie a regarding look, letting Rogue look after Sam, she'd be nice and gentle with him...

Sam: Oh lord. He wasn't sure what to say with all that conversation going around. He took that lifeline and followed her promptly.

SinJin: "Both; it's makes it more fun, that way." He smirked back, widening it into a grin.

rachel: Rachel sighed and took a sip from the bottle of water she'd grabbed, feeling slightly bored.

Cessily: "Intriguing." Cessily smirk grew into a grin as she took a sip from her glass.

Ju: Ju slid out of her chair back to the siren call of sushi, then giggled at that thought, piling her plate again and going and sitting with Rachel. "Hi. You look as bored as I am."

Sam: "Thanks for the rescue." He said a bit sheepish once they got out. "Everyones gonna think I'm like some kid or somethin' aren't they?"

SinJin: He shrugged at Elizabeth, keeping his thought of over-bred eye candy to himself, hoping she wouldn't eavesdrop. "I better be."

rachel: "Hey. Yeah, just bit bored," she smiled as the girl sat down next her.

SinJin: "So...you're metal? I'm sorry to say that creeps me out a bit. I hope to get used to it soon. It's just that I have no experience with mutants."

Elizabeth: "It's more kinky than creepy, the metal. When you get used to it."

Rogue: She grinned, "Ain't a problem, darlin'. An' of course they won't. Ya just a bit outta ya element as ya said. An' everyone here's a bit more... open, than Ah bet ya used ta."

Ju: "Aww. So. What are we gonna do to alleviate this 'boredom'?"

rachel: "Hmm. I dunno. Normally, I'd say we throw some food at someone, but that'd mean cleaning afterwards," she smirked.

Cessily

[
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Cessily: Cessily got up and stepped over to the snack table, grabbing one of the peaches. She turned around to look back at John. "Yeah, I'm one hundred percent stainless steel. Or something like that. It's actually liquid metal. Like the robot from that second Terminator movie." She took a bite out of her peach and gave Lizzie a suggestive wink. "I guess that would fit the description, too."

Sam: "Open?" He made a faint amused noise. "Well that's one way to say it, I suppose." He sat on the steps, and looked at the small plate of food that he'd taken. "Ah mean, I guess Ah'm just not used to hearin' people talk so frank. Not like Ah've not talked with my friends back home about...things. It's just..." He nodded. "Yeah. Open's a good word."

Ju: Ju smirked back. "Only if they catch us."

SinJin: "Kinky. I like the sound of that." He smiled, noticing their exchanged looks. "So, you two are together, then?"

Sam: "Mah momma'd wash my mouth out if she heard me talkin' like that." He added with a smile. "She's pretty old fashioned Ah suppose. But it was a good place to grow up
still."

Elizabeth: "No, I'm staying out of relationships. Only end up in heartache. I still like fun though..."

rachel: "True. I sense a Jedi-Sith team-up..." she eyed the snack table, debating what would make good ammo.

Rogue: She sat down next to him and snagged a cracker from his plate. "Ya sound like a great guy. An' ya shouldn't worry 'bout it. Y'all'll get used ta it soon enough."

Sooraya: Sooraya checked her watch and bit her lip. She looked around for anyone who looked like they could help. She settled for taking her luggage and heading up to where she assumed her room would be. She quietly slipped out past a few people with a little wave and a smile.

Cessily: Walking back to the chairs, she flopped down into the one where Lizzie sat on the arm and smiled back at John. "Yes, there's nothing wrong with fun."

Elizabeth: <Don't you dare, rae. I like this top...> Lizzie thought over to her Sithling, catching what was possibly going to happen, her butterfly flashing around her face.

Sam: "Yeah. Suppose its like anythin' really. An' thanks." He shrugged. "Ah try to be."

Ju: "For now. I must always fight against the Dark Side, but I'm too jetlagged to be bothered." She held up her plate of sushi and grinned.

SinJin: "Knives and butterflies...that is definitely not ordinary." He looked back over his shoulder, at the two girls she was looking at. He dragged a chair over, turned it around and straddled it. "I like fun. I had a lot of it back home. Only had one or two serious relationships...they don't work out, so I feel you."

Rogue: Rogue smiled and leaned against him with a shoulder to nudge him. "Don't look so down, sugah."

rachel: Rachel's nose wrinkled at the sparkly pink that came with Lizzie's telepathic touch, <Awww. Fine.> She chewed on her lip, grinning, "As much fun as it would be. The Sith Lord would kill me. She just gave me a warning."

Ju: "She did?" Ju saw the pink butterfly. "Hee. Pretty. But damnit, what are we gonna do instead?"

SinJin: Maybe she wasn't as much of a figjam as he'd thought. He rested his chin on his arms which were crossed over the back of the chair.

Elizabeth: "Well, it was working, then fate decided it didn't want it to work....It's...complicated," a shadow went across Lizzie's face befire she pulled the smile back up. "Oh, I am anything but ordinary."

Elizabeth: <Oi, I said I like this top. Just hit everyone else!>

Sam: "Ah'm not really down. Just maybe as you said. Feelin' a bit outta sorts. Was at home this mornin' huggin' everyone goodbye - an' now Ah'm really here. Been kinda excited for a while, but now Ah guess Ah'm wonderin' a bit what Ah'm doin' here."

SinJin: "Mmm."

Cessily: "Well, I'm certainly not opposed to relationships. Well, non-ordinary ones, that
is. I'm not made for traditional relationships, if that's what you mean." She shrugged, smiling. "So, I do have a boyfriend, but we're not exclusive."

rachel: "Yep. She said she likes her top." She smirked, "Well, and she says we can just no hit her..." <That works, too.>

Rogue: "Oh no ya don't. Ya ain't backin' out so soon. Ya here 'cause ya wanna learn control over ya powers. Just like most of us. Still workin' on mine too, if it makes ya feel any better."

SinJin: "I've got a girlfriend back home - but we weren’t exclusive either. We had good fun."

Ju: "So. No hitting the Darth, but evreyone else is fair game." Ju giggled, offering her plate. "You first."

Sam: "Yeah? They helpin' you a lot with it?" He looked at her. "Ah mean, a lot of the guys back home were pretty jealous that Ah got to go to college an' all. Expecially so far from home."

Elizabeth: <Knock yourselves out...>

Rogue: "They're tryin' to," she allowed. "Yeah? Ya must be a big hot shot back home huh?" She grinned at him.

rachel: "Yeah, no hitting her, or we may get a taste of the pink mind knife of doom." Rachel took a piece of sushi from the plate, debating who to hit first. Eh, the newb worked. She tossed it at St. John and smirked, "Your turn." <We'll have to clean it up later, won't we?>

Cessily: Cessily leaned back in her chair, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger while she didn't really try to hide the fact that she was looking St John up and down. She smiled again, taking another bite. "Oh, yes? Sounds cool. I guess my boyfriend and I are pretty much the same then. We certainly can't complain about a lack of good fun."

Elizabeth: <Of course, what do you expect?> Lizzie smirked then realised she was just pulling faces at John and Cess so stopped.

Ju: Ju smirked, picking up a California Roll and tossing it at Cessily. "Wait. What if they start retaliating?"

rachel: "That's where the joys of having teke come in."

Sam: "Yeah, Ah suppose so. The only other big thing that happened was when my friend got married, but then that was for a good reason." He shared a look with her.
"Their baby came along seven months after the weddin' if you know what Ah mean."

Ju: "You can be my shield then, oh mighty Sith."

Sam: "Still, Ah guess Ah figured Ah'd always just work the farm...so it was a bit weird to get that letter. Given everythin', Ah suppose it's just as well Ah learn to control myself an' all."

Rogue: Rogue gave him a knowing smile, "Ah do. Mah best friend here has a son that's just over a year old. They just got married, 'fore summer break."

SinJin: He grinned, aware of Cess' scrutiny and returned the favour. But still. Liquid metal. That would take a bit to compartmentalize.

Cessily: Cessily blinked when she was hit by something... sushi!? She grabbed the food and immediately glared in Rachel's direction. "Hey! Ah, yes, the usual suspects." She startled. "Ju!? Rae, are you already corrupting my roomie?"

Rogue: "Chance f' bigger an' better things sparkle in ya eye?" She grinned.

Ju: Ju grinned. "I was corrupt before I came here."

Sam: "A kid here?" His eyebrows jerked up in suprize. "Guess their folks weren't too happy about that."

rachel: Rachel gave Cess her best innocent look and shook her head, "No, of course not. I'd never do that."

Sam: "An' actually, Ah imagine that ah'll go back an' work the farm anyways. Guess ah'll just wait an' see, but farmin's hard work. Takes the family to manage it."

Ju: Ju innocently snagged a breadstick or five and started munching one, giving Cessily the big-silver-eyes treatment.

Cessily: "Oh, that's good to hear," she stuck her tongue out at Ju and tossed the sushi back at them. "That only means that we're going to have more fun as roomies."

Elizabeth: Settling back, she watched the blossoming food fight smugly. Oh this would be amusing.

SinJin: He wiped the back of his head and came back with a splatted sushi roll sitting in the palm of his hand. "What a waste of good food."

Cessily: Cesslily noticed that Lizzie seemed completely unfazed by that. "Ah, right, I see that your Sith master is safe again. Not fair."

Rogue: "Yeah, seems ta be. Ain't never done it mahself, but Ah grew up in a small area. There were a couple farms around." She laughed, "Actually didn't know him when his parents found out. But Ah can imagine his Papa not bein' thrilled. But not angry neither."

Ju: Ju broke a breadstick up and began pinging the bits off people's heads indiscrimately. Well, one way to make a mark in a new place. and she was NOT going to blush at Cess' remark.

rachel: Rachel scooted out of the way, the sushi missing her. She grabbed one of the breadsticks from Ju and broke a piece off, throwing it back in Cess' direction.

Elizabeth: "Yeah, I like this top. Got it off a shoot, it's a one off!" she said to Cess with an endearing grin.

Sam: "Where do you come from anyways, Rogue? Y' said somethin' about movin' around a bit." He munched on a carrot, and looked at her. "An' thanks for makin' such an' effort t' make me feel welcome an' all."

rachel: "Well, why would I hit the Sith Lord? That'd be like asking for her to nail me with the pink mind knife of doom," she smirked.

Elizabeth: "Technically shouldn't I be the Sith Lady?"

Cessily: Cessily found herself being pelted with bread and gave Lizzie a mock-glare.
"Gee, thanks for protecting me then." She grabbed the pieced of food and tossed them back at Ju and Rachel, then shifted her arm to form an umbrella and held it in front of herself.

Elizabeth: "Cess you need no protection!"

Ju: Ju sniggered and threw her last bit of breadstick at Lizzie. Well, she never promised to not throw things at her. "Evil Sith!"

Ju: And whoa. Ju blinked at Cess' arm. Okay, that's actually kinda cool.
Cessily: "Hey, it's still nice when people care for you."

Rogue: "Lived in Loganville, Georgia till Ah was 12. Left there, went ta Magnolia, Mississippi, then settled in Baton Rouge. All 'fore comin' here. Lived in various spots in between f' a few days at a time though." She took a sip of her drink and looked out over the grounds. "Never woulda figured windin' up here," she smiled back at him, "It's a great place. Got a family in everybody here."

SinJin: He got up and rescued his laptop case and went outside to avoid the flying food. He spotted Rogue and Sam chatting and went to join them. "Heya." He plopped down with sigh, stretching out his legs. "So, this is fun, isn't it?"

rachel: Rachel deflected a few pieces with her teke. Yeah, this wouldn't be that hard to clean. It had nothing on the Thanksgiving food fight. She snickered a Ju, "Yeah, I'm not saving you from Liz's wrath..."

Sam: "Lotsa movin' around then. You got any brothers an' sisters?" He smiled back at the guy as he joined them. "Yeah, I expect so. Pretty busy, but nice. People are pretty friendly here."

Elizabeth: Lizzie destroyed the breadstick with a psibolt and brushed the crumbs off her skirt. "Heck, a breadstick? Please!"

Ju: Ju giggled. "Well, I don't have anything else, and you said you don't want your top ruined. I'm Jedi. I can't be evil."

Rogue: She smiled at St John. "Hey, sugah." She turned back to Sam to answer him, "Nope. Only child. 'Less ya count everbody here."

rachel: "You should come to the Dark Side. It's much more fun," she nodded.

Elizabeth: "You could toss me some grapes so i can see if I can catch them in my mouth...."

Cessily: "Would you rather prefer to be covered in chocolate sauce," she asked Lizzie with a sly grin, grabbing some bread out of the air and tossing in back at Ju.

SinJin: "Friendly, yes." He grinned, thinking of cessily. He'd have to meet her boyfriend. He should have asked. After the food fight, he would.

Ju: Ju ducked the breadstick and tossed some crisps at Cess. "No, I like my Jedi-ness." She giggled. "You can do that? Cool!!" She grinned at Lizzie.

rachel: She reached for the grapes and tossed one at Lizzie, "I'll corrupt you eventually..."

Rogue: "How's it goin' inside? They started a riot yet?" She grinned at St John

SinJin: "Food fight. A perfect waste of good food. Want to show Sam and I around while it wears down?"

Elizabeth: "Missed by a mile..." she grumbled as the grape flew over her shoulder.

Ju: "Naaah. Friend of mine's alrady tried that, darling. It doesn't work. I'm too pure and innocent." Ju giggled then squeaked as breadstick went down her top. "Oh buggre."

rachel: "You could've caught that..."

Bobby: Bobby took a cursory glance around the room. Dammit, she wasn't answering her cell, so he had to call the house... and that number was in his cell. He caught

Lizzie's eye. <Rogue? I need my phone.> He was in no mood to argue with Rogue about it though.

Sam: "Yeah." he brightened up. "This place is a lot bigger than I figured. Lotsa trees and stuff around too. This all part of this property?"

Cessily: Cessily curled up on the chair, protecting herself from the flying food with her umbrella-arm. "Oh, one thing I can guarantee any newcomer is that no one stays pure and innocent for long here."

Rogue: "Sure?" Rogue stood up and straightened, clearing her throat and putting on a formal sounding voice. "If ya'll'll please follow me, the tour will begin on the front lawn. Keep all hands feet and extra extremities within the five foot radius." She grinned at them both and returned to her normal voice, "Yeah, it is. It's real pretty ain't it? Ah love takin' walks or flyin' 'round."

Ju: Ju giggled. "Oh I will be. Besides, with a power like mine....do you have any idea how many porn sites there really are out there?"

Elizabeth: Catching the look Bobby gave her she sat up, thinking going after him probably wasn't a good idea <She's gone outside with Sam, want me to get your phone?>

Elizabeth: Standing up, she walked across the room and gave his arm a pat. <You okay? You need to talk you know where I am. Are you going to wait here?>

Sam: "Yeah. Ah'm glad its not all pressed in with a bunch of other places. It makes me feel a little less like Ah've been tossed in the city an' stuff."

Bobby: <I'd love you forever?> He put on the puppy dog eyes. <And I'll take you to see Namor in his paper hat.> "Yeah... I'm fine. It's just weird being here alone. I'll wait."

SinJin: "It's nice. Different, but nice. The drive up was pretty, too. If only that cabbie had topped talking for five minutes. Could barely hear myself think."

rachel: Popping one of the grapes in her mouth, she refrained from throwing another at Liz. Pink butterfly was back, which meant she probably wouldn't catch it. "I can't say I do. Don't exactly need porn sites," she grinned.

Elizabeth: <Heh, you don't have to love me forever, just love Lorna forever!> she poked him in the ribs softly. <I'll be back in a tick and I can't wait to see Namor in fast food!>

Rogue: She laughed, "Yeah, an' people don't tend ta come by pokin' their noses 'round since we're so far out." She resisted the urge to pat John on the head. "Well at least he was friendly."

Ju: "It's a scary, scary intarwebz out there." Ju shook her head.

Cessily: Cessily peeked out from behind her umbrella as the food seemed to stop flying. "Yes, same here. I don't have any need for such things."

Elizabeth: "I'll have your phone in a jiffy," she passed him and wandered outside "Roguey? You about? Bobby's looking for his phone everywhere, do you still have it?"

Rogue: "Yeah, Lizzie, Ah got it. He gonna stop mopin' about?" She arched an eyebrow at her. "'Cause he ain't gettin' it back otherwise."

Bobby: Bobby rubbed thoughtfully at his chin and finally took in the food damage before wandering back out of the room.

Ju: "Well, neither do I." Ju half-heartedly tossed a sushi roll at Rae, poking her tongue out. "But if I can surf that and stay pure, this school'll do nothing to dent it." She winked.

Elizabeth: "Well it's his phone and he's not moping," she shrugged. "He's a big boy so if he wants to mope that's his business."

Elizabeth: She held her hand out and smiled a bit. "I think he'd be more upset if he didn't have it back."

Rogue: Rogue couldn't help but laugh. "It's his party an' he can cry if he wants to, mind set?" She shook her head and pulled the phone from her back pocket, handing it to
Lizzie. "An' he was mopin'."

Sam: He decided just to stay out of this. By the sounds of things, there was something up there.

Cessily: "Hee! We'll see about that," Cessily told you as she stood up and walked over to Rachel and here. "You know, I could consider such a thing a challenge." She shrugged and smiled. "Even though, I guess I'd still be considered one of the purer people around here. Mostly."

Elizabeth: Sighing, she took the phone. "I know you're only trying to look out for him, but he can watch his own back, he's not stupid. I'll see you later anyway, and thanks!" she turned around and jogged back into the house.

Ju: Ju blinked up at Cess and poked her tongue out again. "I like being pure though."

Rogue: Rogue frowned. "Wasn't thinkin' he was."

Sam: He watched the purple haired girl go. "So...if you don't mind me askin' - is she that Bobby's girlfriend? Or are you? Cause Ah'm just plain confused."

Elizabeth: Nearly running into Bobby's back, she handed over the phone. "Here you go. Man and machine reunited."

Rogue: She sighed and looked back at Sam, putting her smile back on for him. "No, neither of us are. His girlfriend's still back home. Hopefully she'll come back soon. Had a family emergency ta tend to. His girl's got green hair. Cain't miss her."

rachel: She made a face at the roll, tossing a grape at her. She smirked at Cess, "I just think your nice, never said anything about pure."

Cessily: "That's what I thought, too, when I came here." She poked her own tongue out in return, and at Rachel, as well. "Now, yeah, I guess Rae here is right about me." She put on her innocent smile and shrugged.

Sam: "Ah see." Well, he kinda did anyways.

SinJin: "Well, for his sake, I hope she comes back soon - he looked so alone, poor bastard."

Ju: Ju went crosseyed as the grape bounced off her nose, and Rae got a breadstick off the side of her head for it. "Well....you're welcome to try." She blushed slightly. "But I don't really go in for....that."

Rogue: "He's not been able ta see her much all summer. He misses her. Don't blame him." She offered them both a hand, "Shall we start tha tour then, sugahs?"

rachel: "Of course I'm right," she nodded, tossing the breadstick back.

SinJin: "Lead on, fearless leader!"

Rogue: "Ah love how ya put that!" She beamed at him.

Ju: "Peh. Puny SIth." Ju giggled, even though she knew she was probably shorter then Rae. "Oh. Damn. I need to go hack into my parents email, let them know I'm okay." She stood u and headed t owhere she'd left her bag with the laptop in it.

Ju: "Um....Cess, can you help me up to our room?" She smiled winsomely at the girl.

Cessily: "Hey, want me to help carry your stuff now?" She smiled at Ju, following her. "Rae and I can show you to our room and help you unpack."
Ju: "That would be brilliant." Ju grinned in relief.

rachel: Rachel rolled her eyes and got up, following Cess and Ju.

[Edited on 23/3/2008 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Cess is already hunting for new prey