Summer 2016 Elizabeth

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Summer 2016 Elizabeth

Post by PsychoKez056 »

<Jimmy> "You know, what with the super-villians, crazy religious nut jobs, kidnappings and the occasional cannibal, sometimes I wonder why I'm still hanging around you psychos," Jimmy remarked to Mel, "then, something like this happens and I'm reminded that you are all beautiful people," he sighed happily and drank deep of his cider as the girl on the stage wiggled a very fine set of buttocks in his face.

<Kael> "My first mission, and it's to a strip club. This is my happy face. Look, my tail's vagging and everything." Kael, it turned out, did have a human form. It was tall, built, had long black hair and piercing green eyes and had to shave three times a day. Oh, and he liked to to keep the ears and tail out, apparently... "...Vait, cannibals?"

<Jimmy> "Yeah, that happened," Jimmy raised his glass, "May you bang all the fine pussy in the afterlife, Johnny mate," he saluted the fallen.

<Melati> "I'm staying for the free drink and food." Melati commented, clawed fingers impatiently tapping the greasy counter of the bar while she waited for her next drink. "Is this even the right place? They stopped putting numbers on the houses a couple blocks ago. It might have helped if someone didn't steal the sign to this dive."

<Jimmy> "Wait, this might be the wrong strip-club? Ohdearwhatashamenevermind."

<Kael> Kael tilted his head on the side, watching a particular buxom redhead strut her way towards him. "I'm thinking I vould be a little more bothered if I didn't have so many distractions...though I have to admit, they need to clean their little boy's room. Eesh."

<Melati> "Not that I'm saying we should leave," the green-skinned lizard girl added, rummaging the pockets of her pants for another crumbled bill as she finally snatched up her refilled glass. "I suggest we stay and... take in the local scenery."

<@Elizabeth> From out of the back room a set of heels came clicking belonging to a set of thigh high black pvc boots and one hell of a set of legs. Elizabeth had finally finished getting dressed and now she was ready to grab the nearest bottle off the shelf and start doing what she did best. Mixing up cocktails in a way that should be illegal with how she moved.

<Jimmy> "Pfft, thought you'd just go piss up against the nearest lampost, Van Helsing."

<Melati> "By the way, does any of you remember someone at the school saying we need to be back by a certain time?" Melati asked, leaning against the bar as her eyes seize up the slender girl that had just walked in. "Because I sure as hell don't."

<@Elizabeth> Elizabeth walked in those heels like she had a right to rule, and with the clinging latex on her body it proved a good enough distraction to actually grab hold of peoples attention. Coming up to Melati the only one not being served at the bar she forced a smile. "Hi sweetheart you being served?"

<Jimmy> "Huh? School? What school?"

<Kael> "No, an eight-foot verevolf does not piss against lamp-posts." Kael grinned, taking his drink and scanning the crowd and- "Oooooh. Ooooh." He'd noticed those boots. And the legs.

<Jimmy> "What? Not even if you're wasted and there's nowhere better to go?"

<Melati> A smirk found its way on Melati's face. "Actually, I just was, but for you I might have to say no, I'm not.," she replied, quickly emptying her glass in a single go.

<Kael> Kael blinked, tilting his head to Jimmy but not taking his eyes off the girl behind the bar. "Huh? Oh...nyet, that's vhat alleys are for." He said faintly, blowing a lock of black hair out of his face.

<Jimmy> "Who's Nyet? She sounds like a filthy bitch?"

<Kael> That got Kael's attention, in a very confused sort of head-tilt. "...Vhat?"

<@Elizabeth> Elizabeth shook the violet hair out of her face showing off the matching colored lenses this close, smile becoming just that bit charming as she stepped back and twisted round. Hands stroking over the bottles she tapped a few before she found the one she wanted and poured the strange Lizard girl a drink.

<Jimmy> "Nyet not a girls name? Sounds like a girls name ... a girl who likes being pissed on I think?" Kael got a confused head-tilt in return.

<Kael> Kael suddenly laughed. "Oh! Nyet is Russian for 'no'. I'm lazy and can't alvays be bothered to speak English. Any girl who likes being pissed on can stay the fuck avay from me."

<Melati> Melati arched an eyebrow as she watched the pretty girl pour her drink. "Hey, my favorite," she commented, glancing up to her with smirk on her lips. "How did you know that?"

<Jimmy> "Oh good, 'cos that's like ... a little too freaky for me mate."

<@Elizabeth> Elizabeth smiled and shrugged bringing the drink over with a rolling gait on her hips. "Dunno I'm just good at picking out peoples drinks, plus sometimes people need a nudge to .... try new things." Leaning on the bar a little to get a better look at the obvious mutant.

<Jimmy> "Serving wench! I require more cider!"

<Melati> "Cheers." Melati grinned and took the drink from her, raising it as if to toast, before putting the glass against her lips for a swig. "Yeah, just how it like it. By the way, funny that you mention that." She put the glass back down and leaned one the counter. "Maybe this time I can nudge you try something new."

<Kael> One of Kael's ears twitched to the girl Mel was talking to, the Russian finishing his drink and stepping up to it. She even smelled good - once he'd got past the smell of this place clinging to her and the wonderfully plasticy bleh smell of latex...

<@Elizabeth> She was pouring Jimmy a cider before he'd finished the sentence. "Come and get it honey!" Grinning at the wench bit before the smile turned on Melati. "Something new hey? It's going to have to be pretty obscure for it to be new for me sweetheart."

<Jimmy> "Worst pick up line ever," Jimmy chuckled, tipping his glass at the girl.

<Kael> "Oh, and your pickup lines could be any better. Vhat are you going to do, woo her with your eyebrows?" Kael lent against the bar and grinned, a fuzzy ear flicking as his tail tapped against his leg.

<Jimmy> "You've never even seen any of my pick-up lines, mate."]

<Melati> "Oh, you have no idea." Melati showed the young woman behind the bar a grin, before raising her glass for another swig, her free hand digging into the pockets of her army-style pants to pull out a small notepad. "Unless there are other girls around here with a thing for flashy violet hair, you might just be the one we've been looking for."

<@Elizabeth> "Sweetheart this is a strip club, you don't need pick up lines just cash." Elizabeth stopped then to look at Melati while pouring a regular a drink. "Looking for me? Christ I didn't realize I was getting such good recommendations."

<Kael> "Do you accept rubles?" Kael grinned at her.

<Melati> "Can I try the pick up lines again?" Melati asked, swirling the contents of her glass. "For some reason, cash is one thing I'm always short on."

<@Elizabeth> "Sorry, English pounds only, the boss is kinda picky on that." Laughing a little as she wished she could have a whiskey right now.

<Kael> "Ah vell, I tried." Kael chuckled. "Think I might have some dollars, but I don't think I've been able to change most of my money yet." He tilted his head. "Can I get an ear-scritch if I give you good puppy-dog eyes though?"

<@Elizabeth> Elizabeth stopped to raise an eyebrow at the tall handsome guy. "Scritches?"

<Melati> "Actually, your roommate sent us here." Melati decided to cut to the chase. "We've tried to meet you at your flat, but he said you already left for work. Gave us the directions and also said to look out for someone with flashy hair like yours."

<Kael> "Da, scritches." The ear flicked again.

<@Elizabeth> She stopped then and the friendly looked turned to an almost deadly one. "Martin sent you? So what are you here for?" God please don't be dads P.I's again.

<Melati> Melati laughed and shook her head. "Oh no, don't worry, nothing like that," she assured the other girl, while casually raising her free hand to scratch Mikael behind the ear. "Name's Melati, and these two here are Jimmy and Mikael. And we all might have something in common, yeah? Are you Elizabeth?"

<Kael> "...So...no scritches. Sad." Kael gave her his best puppy eyes as he caught scent of sudden nerves from her. Oooh. Let the people actually used to doing this handle this bit. He just came along because he heard 'strip club'.
<Kael> Aaaaaand there went his tail.
<Kael> "Da...thaaat's it, right there..."

<@Elizabeth> "Yeah I'm Elizabeth, look let me be straight you aren't working for my dad at all are you?" Looking between the three carefully now one hand drawing the lines of the tattoes on her right thigh.

<Jimmy> "... Why would we be working for your old man?"

<Melati> "In fact, we're just three college students." And just as she had said that, she turned her head to give their group a doubtful look. "No, honestly, we are. Even though we may not look the part."

<Kael> A green eye cracked open as Kael frowned. "Vouldn't know your dad from Ivor, sveetheart." He affirmed. "You, Mel, are amazing at giving scritches, da? Met any other canine-based guys or you just that good vith your hands?"

<Jimmy> "Oh I dunno, getting pissed in a cheap, sleezy strip joint? Sounds like college students to me."
<Jimmy> "Now if y' trid to tell her we were super-heroes, then she'd be like, proper skeptical."

<Kael> "Hey, I'm barely even a student with you guys yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves, da?"

<Melati> "Maybe it's both of those things," Melati replied, smirking at Mikael as she promptly moved on to give his other ear the same treatment.

<Kael> "Hnnnnnnn..."

<@Elizabeth> "............" The raised eyebrow if possible got even higher. "So your not working for my dad and yet you know who I am, where to find me and apparently your college students...."

<Jimmy> "And super-heroes."

<@Elizabeth> "..............and superheroes." Giving Jimmy one hell of a skeptical look

<Kael> "There's this...this thing they have...finds...mutants...hrrr..."

<@Elizabeth> "..............................mutants?"

<Jimmy> "Totally super-heroes."

<Melati> "And if you wonder how we know about you, maybe you should ask yourself how you managed to pick my favorite drink, eh?" Melati showed the girl a sly smile and raised her glass at her. "You said this wasn't the first time you did that, no?"

<Kael> Kael was starting to very gently relax onto Mel as she found The Spot behind his ears, tail tapping lazily and audibly and having to actually concentrate not to simply flop on her for more.

<@Elizabeth> "Whats so special about me managing to pick a drink off the menu that just happens to be your favourite? Honestly I'm more worried about random people following me than my luck at picking out drinks."

<Kael> "So...vhat's my favourite drink?" Kael opened an eye at her, raising an eyebrow.

<@Elizabeth> Hands going to her hips she rolled her eyes at him. "Your obviously russian so I'll go with the obvious one of Vodka, however you've been knocking back the stuff here like water so I'll go with the home brewed moonshine kind that takes paint off walls."

<Melati> Melati shrugged. "Sure, might be coincidence," she conceded. "Though, I wonder, how often can things like that happen for you to still believe they're nothing but coincidences?"

<@Elizabeth> "I work at a bar honey, I get used to types coming in here and asking for drinks, you get used to it and with a limited menu you've gotte be right if you narrow down the options. Now what point are you trying to make exactly?"

<Kael> "Who's moonshine in particular?"

<@Elizabeth> She shrugged alittle and stared at the ceiling. "Your Dad's for a guess?"

<Kael> "Ding ding, good guess. Now...who does the still belong to?"

<@Elizabeth> "Your Grandad? or great grandad?"

<Kael> "Both." Kael grinned. "Now. Scritch me."

<@Elizabeth> Elizabeth raised an eyebrow. "£20 first."

<Kael> Kael gave her the most pathetic, whimpering puppy-eyes he possibly could. "Pleeeeeaaase? Just a little scritch behind the ear?"

<Melati> Melati searched every pocket she had on her clothing, ending up with a more than meager haul. "Do you also take cigarettes?"

<@Elizabeth> "The cigarettes to get you something or him?" Jerking a thumb at the heart melting puppy eyes.

<Kael> There was another whimper.

<Jimmy> Jimmy sniggered.

<Melati> "I'm in a generous mood today," she replied, revealing a smirk as she nodded in Mikael's direction.

<@Elizabeth> Holding a hand out for the fags she started scritching the strange wolfman, surprised to find the ears were warm and real... which meant the tail probably was to. "I'm always good for free fags."

<Melati> Melati helped herself to one of the cigarettes before handing the rest of the pack to Elizabeth. "So, what would it take you to convince you?" she asked, fishing for a lighter. "That you're like us, I mean. We don't all look as strange as we do, you know?" She thumbed in Jimmy's direction. "Plenty are hot as Jimmy here."

<Kael> The ear flicked gently as he smiled. Mmmmmm.

<Jimmy> "I am fluent in sarcasm, my dear dinosaur," Jimmy piped up from the end of the bar, "You don't fool me with your mockery."

<@Elizabeth> "You mean one of the superheroes of the world or a mutant?" She didn't particulary sound that impressed with either idea before a smile turned on Jimmy. "No worries I've seen plenty worse then you at this bar honey."

<Kael> She was almost as good as Sonata back home...maybe she could do good belly rubs too? Would that be too much to ask? Damnit he missed Sonata...especially her scent, he realised. Strawberry and vanilla, he'd always wondered how she always smelt of that...
<Kael> ((*good))

<Jimmy> "For some reason that doesn't fill me with confidence."

<Melati> "Well, you were pretty good at guessing Mikael's favourite drink, but I agree that given his accent, going with vodka was a pretty safe bet." She took a drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke towards the ceilings. "Why don't we try something harder this time?"

<@Elizabeth> "Your suggesting I'm a mutant good at guessing things? Right this ought to be entertaining go for it."

<Kael> "You know...not all Russians drink wodka..." He muttered, wishing he had his Sonata here.

<Jimmy> "Seriously?"

<Kael> "Da."

<Jimmy> "... Like what?"

<Kael> Kael raised an eyebrow at the girl behind the bar with a smirk.

<Melati> Melati leaned back and tapped a claw against her chin. "You know, I could ask you to guess what's on Jimmy's mind at the moment, but I wouldn't want to risk you getting a seizure..."

<@Elizabeth> "Not that it would be a hard guess right now or is that a bad choice in words?"

<Jimmy> "It'd be funny if it weren't true," he nodded sagely.

<Melati> "There's something like proper word choice at this place?" Melati asked with a chuckle, taking a look around at all the naked skin on display and the sleazy, staggering guests around them. "Anyway, how about I draw something on this notepad here, and you try to guess what it is without looking at it?"

<@Elizabeth> "Fine we can try it, not sure what that's going to prove but sure." Why did she always attract such weirdos and god her head needed to shut up tonight.

<Kael> Kael pulled out his wallet, straightening up, an ear flicking. "Oooh. I have money. Could I get a drink?" He waved at the girl, smiling."

<@Elizabeth> "Sure you can, what do you want?"

<Kael> Kael smiled, shrugging. "Pick one out for me." Damnit, why'd he have to think of Sonata now...

<@Elizabeth> While waiting for Melati to draw a picture on the note pad Elizabeth pulled out a glass and started mixing in the drink, finding out all the sweet berry flavours, dashing it with a good helping of Vanilla and Strawberry syrup and adding a shot of vodka for good measure. "There you go."

<Kael> Kael took the drink, about to raise it to his mouth before catching the scent. "And vhat do you call this one?" He blinked at her.

<Melati> "Alright, I bet that you'll be spot on with your guess," Melati commented, having pulled a pen out of her pocket to scribble a rough little sketch on a free page of the notepad, making sure Elizabeth couldn't take a peek. "A free round of drinks for the three of us if you're wrong?"

<@Elizabeth> "Don't do free rounds Melati, I don't get paid enough." Laughing a little and shrugging. "I don't call it anything I just made it up honestly."

<@Elizabeth> She went alittle dizzy then as she pulled afew glasses from the bar to put in a glass rack, all of her whispers folding down into one insistent one. -Come on its a bunny with a helmet, prove us right and come with us, bunny in a helmet come on girl.-

<@Elizabeth> "Who actually draws the white rabbit off to fight the jabborwocky?" Saying the words before she even realised they'd come out of her mouth.

<Kael> "Maybe you should give it a name." Kael sipped the drink, before glancing at the picture and smiling.

<Melati> Melati's grin grew wider as she turned the little block of paper around, revealing her crude drawing of a bunny with a helmet on its head. "Still believing in coincidences?"

<@Elizabeth> Elizabeth rubbing her head groaning a little as the voices quietened down once more. "I don't know maybe Sonata? A melody on the senses?" Turning she stopped and looked at the drawing in utter surprise. "Wow.... a bunny with a helmet on it's head..."

<Kael> "And just to add to that, that vas the person I vas thinking about, who'd chief scent is strawberry and vanilla, and who is a wery sweet girl." Kael grinned. "Sonata, da? I like that drink." He knocked it back.

<Melati> "Welcome to the special kids class, baby" Melati commented and flashed a toothy grin.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Summer 2016 Elizabeth

Post by steyn »

Nice read! Now I'm jealous that I can't stay up late to play with you lot :(