Christmas 2015: Lukas

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Christmas 2015: Lukas

Post by Ferguson »

<@Fabian> "It is cold as balls." Fabian just thought he would put that out there as he pulled his coat closer to him. Of course, it didn't help being around a giant sheet of ice, either. He supposed that he probably should curb the balls references around children as well but that was all ready out of the bag.

<Cecilia> "Where the hell does that expression come from anyways?" Remarked Cecilia, a little unsteady on her feet but holding her own regardless. "You wouldn't think that...nevermind, this isn't the best topic of conversation around impressionable persons."

<Lukas> "Well....it's merely anatomy. We can claim to be premed with a minor in philosophical study," Lukas shrugged and smirked a bit. He stretched and took a deep breath ," this weather reminds me of home."

<Cecilia> "Same here, probably because I am home," said Cecilia wryly. Then she frowned, "Unless you count my country of birth as my home...And I thought you spent a number of years out of Finland? What was it, two years in Spain?"

<@Fabian> "My balls are very philosophical." Fabian stated with a little nod. "Though, for the most part they're talking out of their ass and are full of themselves." Why no, he wasn't going to curb his conversation at all.

<Lukas> "Well of course. Philosophy is all opinion and interpretation. Spain was always too warm for me," he looked around at all the people nearby ," and I find I have fond memories of Finland coming back of late."

<Cecilia> "You're gross!" Said Cecilia to Fabian, for probably the millionth time. Her face twisting unwillingly into a smile even as her face turned red. "Planning to hit home this holiday season?" Asked Cecilia. She wasn't under the impression Lukas had liked home much, otherwise why did he run away?

<@Fabian> Fabian pulled a face as Cecilia asked that question. "Or running to Ankka's in any case? Though you know you're welcome to crash a bit in Barcelona to watch my father explode again as usual. It's traditional, after all."

<Cecilia> Cecilia paled a little. "That's a regular occurrence?" She asked the two guys. Shit, what had she gotten herself into?

<Lukas> Making a face, Lukas shook his head ," oh no. No I'll be staying here, though I'll call my mum. I loved home and the people but at the time I just couldn't be there anymore. And I don't think I'm ready yet."

<@Fabian> "As an outsider to him would you like to tell Cecilia a bit about my father and the last time you saw him?" It was probably best to get an outsider's version of it as Fabian was sure he couldn't quite translate the relationship that Cecilia would be witnessing.

<Lukas> "A car was stolen in the end. Among other things. He insulted my cousin and I, his own son and things were broken. All in all it was much less dramatic than I expected but much more over the top than your average parental disappointment."

<Cecilia> Cecilia nodded to Lukas' explanation about home, but did not continue questioning him further. From both men's expressions she'd caught on that Lukas' family was not a favoured topic of conversation and she'd stepped in it again. Fuck

<Cecilia> Cecilia raised her eyebrows at Lukas' description. Less dramatic than expected? Oh fuck. "Well I wasn't exactly expecting a group hug and to be asked to call him 'dad' or anything," she said. "But I wasn't expecting to have things thrown in my general direction " She shrugged. "Well, thank God for force fields!" She laughed, attempting to sound cheerful.

<@Fabian> "Don't worry, he won't be aiming at you. You're a guest." Fabian assured her, laughing. "And that was before my sister was definitely not coming home as well...though, really, since he was being obstinate about the whole thing that was pretty much set in stone then as well."

<@Fabian> "It's not that bad."

<Lukas> "Yeah well no it wouldn't be that bad this time. He was pretty pissed then and Ankka was not used to the wordplay," Lukas scooped up some snow and packed it. Turning he hit Fabian with it.

<Cecilia> "Obviously not since you're both still alive and relatively well adjusted," she teased, turning a figure eight around both of them now that she'd found her skating legs. "I've lived through far worse and I can hold my own. Ask anyone," she grinned. And hell, they could ask quite a few. She'd argued an awful lot in the past months. She frowned a little at that thought. Things were going to change, for sure.

<@Fabian> "You bastard, you're going to make my balls colder!" Fabian skated close enough to get some snow as well, hurling it back and laughing. "It'll be fine, we've talked on the phone since then so he's got his next yelling burst all ready taken care of...and did you know we were well adjusted, Lukas?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia didn't know if she'd be next on the snowball throwing block but she grabbed some snow just in case and prepped a snowball, cursing the large amount of people preventing her from using her powers. She'd kick major ass if she were allowed to use force fields.

<Lukas> Lukas ducked and laughed ," as the boy that ran away from home and turns into a woman sometimes for shits and giggles? I was not aware we were well adjusted. I've been told I have sociopathic tendencies." He makes a soft humming sound ," only on bad days though."

<@Fabian> "It works well for us, either way." He saw that snow ball and smirked. "What are you going to do with that now, Cee? We have a chance at an alliance here, you know."

<Cecilia> Cecilia quirked an eyebrow. "Funny, I've been called a psychopath and a heartless bitch. Apparently, I've also got serious anger issues...so perhaps you two just seem well adjusted by comparison!" She laughed, throwing her snowball at both of them. "But you should know by now, Fabi, I burn all my bridges!" She skated back, laughing wildly.

<Cecilia> "Besides, I don't care what other people say. I'll judge you based on my experiences with you. Not on other people's opinions."

<@Fabian> "...Lukas, alliance?"

<Lukas> Stealthily grabbing more snow he lobbed it at Cecilia ," well there was that time in the danger room in which I stabbed a corpse."

<Cecilia> Her eyebrow's raised at that. "And let me guess, someone walked in on you and told Dr. Guan?" She laughed, actually that was probably what happened. "What exactly were you trying to do there? Was it a combat sim?" She asked, flinging snow back at Lukas expertly.

<Cecilia> "You two are lucky that we're in public, otherwise none of that snow would even be touching me!" She grinned.

<Lukas> "I was Sherlock Holmes," was all he said.

<Cecilia> Cecilia thought about that for a moment, stopping in the rink. How did that...wait. She knew. "An autopsy?" She guessed. "Huh." Okay that was a little creepy. "...Well, I guess I can't judge, we sorta do that already in biochem- just with frogs. And I'm going to go to medical school so I will be doing that in real life... it's not so terrible." But yeah, not quite normal .

<@Fabian> Fabian chuckled at Cecilia's face as he tossed some snow at her. "He was setting up a program to go along with BBC's Sherlock and someone walked in at what would have been the flogging intro...which I suppose is fitting."

<Lukas> "But I had my spear instead of the riding crop," he smirked and twisted on the ice ," and I refused to break character. No my fault she didn't get it."

<Cecilia> Cecilia shook her head. "Jesus...well I could think of worse things to use the DR for than to fulfill your Sherlock Holmes fantasies," she remarked. "It's not like my sims were all sunshine and bunnies anyways," she said, thinking of the Venom sim and shivering a little.

<Lukas> "But....that did make me happy....."

<Cecilia> Cecilia didn't know what to say to that. "...Ever wonder why that is?" She asked, trying to keep her tone neutral. Great, now she was a little worried for this guy and they hardly knew each other.

<Lukas> He shrugged and smiled ," told you. Sociopathic tendencies." He looked to Fabian ," am I worrying?"

<@Fabian> Fabian quirked an eyebrow and watched this exchange, building up an army of snowballs. "You can be but you mainly just like to worry people. Half the fun is the reaction, yeah?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia knew better than to say anything. "Trying to get a rise outta me then?" She teased, quirking an eyebrow.

<Lukas> He leaned over and gave her a serious look ," is it working?" He grinned and twitched a finger, the snowball in Fabian's hand crumbling.

<@Fabian> "You asshole, what happened to our alliance?" He tossed the loose snow at him, though, just because.

<Cecilia> Yeah, but not the way you might think . Cecilia grinned right back, "what answer do you prefer?" She eyed Fabian and laughed. "He's got you good there, mi heroe."

<Lukas> "Never agreed to that, my pet," he skated around him and grinned.

<Cecilia> Cecilia eyed the circles. Honesty was probably best. She'd never really bothered to lie much in the past. "You aren't making me angry. More...worried for you I guess," she said shrugging. "But I worry for everyone really. Except for the person I should." Herself, in other words.

<Lukas> "Oh anger is only one reaction. Worry is another. But honestly I'm a selfish man that could give Narcissus a run for his money....though I've yet to fall in love with myself."

<Cecilia> Cecilia contemplated her snowball. "You're awfully candid. Especially since we've really not said more than two words to each before this. Do I have one of those faces?" She asked, her tone non-judgmental.

<@Fabian> "It's only a matter of time." Fabian pointed out, laughing. "He's talking out of his ass for the most part, Cee. You don't need to worry near as much as what he says makes a person worry. Believe it or not he even managed to adjust to being here faster than I did."

<Lukas> "No, I just honestly don't care what anyone thinks of the way I am." Not true but he liked to pretend. The trick was to believe it yourself.

<Lukas> Lukas stopped skating and pointed at Fabian ," you, sir, are a big fat tattle tale! Only I am allowed to expose my fuzzy underbelly."

<@Fabian> Fabian mouthed behind him that it was a lie as well, one they were both guilty of. "Nooo, it's soft and if you pet it it's like a fluffy kitten!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia didn't really believe that. He doth protested too much, she thought. "I envy you both then," she said. "You both have a certain type of confidence that I lack. Perhaps I can learn something from you guys." She laughed at their exchange. "So you're confiding in me then? I'm touched, I wasn't aware we were having a sleepover!" She snorted.

<@Fabian> "...now we have to get her."

<Cecilia> Cecilia took off. "Can we take him home, Fabi? He's so soft and cuddly!"

<Lukas> He nodded solemnly ," we told her and now we have to pelt her with snowballs."

<@Fabian> Fabian nodded stoically, scooping up some snow and taking off after her.

<Cecilia> "What's wrong? Afraid I'll tell everyone you're not the heartless guys you claim to be?" She laughed. "Don't worry! Your sensitive sides are safe with me!" She snorted, dodging snowballs the whole way.