Christmas 2015: Bobby & Lorna

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Christmas 2015: Bobby & Lorna

Post by Svartfreja »

<@Bobby> This was far better than the movie. Snuggled under the blanket with Lorna, Bobby almost had her shirt off. It was entirely her fault really, for complaining that she was hot. He agreed, heartily.

<@Bobby> "We should have watched Gilligan's Island, for the proper motorboating theme," he chuckled.

<Lorna> "I don't know if I can keep a mood while watching Gilligan though...can you?" That seemed to be something of an accomplishment. Lorna chuckled, trying not to think about that as she leaned forward and mouthed at Bobby's neck. "Though that begs the question, Ginger or Mary Ann?"

<@Bobby> Mission accomplished and shirt covering Han's face, Bobby paused to think. "That's a hard question, babe, because Mary Ann? She's the girl next door and I have always liked those... but Ginger... nah, she's a redhead. Redheads are evil."

<@Bobby> With a happy moan, he ran his hands over her sides and urged her up. Brushing his nose against hers with a grin, he kissed her.

<Jessica> Jess was glad to be back home and able to go inside. The lights were nice until the dead body but the cold not so much. She let herself in, "Hello?" she called, hearing the tv she assumed there was someone in.

<Lorna> "It's one of the hard questions in life. I'm going to tell Rachel you've accused her of being evil though." Lorna teased before kissing him back, sliding into his lap and completely missing anything that wasn't Bobby related at the moment.

<@Bobby> "Rae knows she's evil," he mumbled, nipping at her lower lip as he spoke. A lapful of Lorna was exactly what he wanted, so he smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer. That caused another happy groan deep in his throat.

<Jessica> Jess took off her coat, hat, scarf and gloves and hung them on the hook before moving towards the livingroom door.... Where she let out a startled yelp and covered her eyes, turning her back on the room. "Sorry!"

<Lorna> Lorna didn't jump much. That was the way of the giant baby bump, sudden movements weren't something one made anymore; this moving business took a lot of planning. "Hey Jess, just a minute." She looked up to Bobby, pouting horribly.

<@Bobby> Bobby's head hit the tribbles with a soft thud, but he quickly recovered and gave Lorna one more kiss - he could not resist that lip.

<Jessica> Today was just a day for seeing things she could have gone without seeing. "I'll just go and make some tea..."

<Lorna> "Later, yes?" She asked Bobby with a smirk, carefully rolling off of him and retrieving her shirt. "The tribbles may have to wait though, kinky things."

<@Bobby> "Yes and yes," Bobby said with a dirty grin, watching her awkward movement. D'awww... Getting up, he helped her with her shirt, helping himself to some feels and nuzzles along the way.

<Jessica> Jess remained in the kitchen where it was safe while she made her tea, giving them plenty of time.

<Lorna> "You're horrible." Lorna teased, giving him a little shove as she straightened her shirt and hair but stealing just as many feels and nuzzles as he did.

<@Bobby> He reminded her she liked it with another deep kiss, then smirked and turned her around to face the kitchen.

<Jessica> Jess chewed her lip, stirring her tea slowly, "Is it safe to come back in yet?"

<Lorna> "You're all clear, Jess." Lorna answered back, deciding that if she didn't get makeouts she at least got some food.

<Jessica> Jess picked up her tea and ran a hand through her hair as she headed back to the living room, "Sorry..." she said again.

<@Bobby> "It's okay, Jess. I told Dee about the, um, surprise body you told me about. We just didn't know you guys would make it back quite this fast." Bobby chuckled and flopped back onto the sofa, dropping the blanket over his lap. "Guess a corpse puts a damper on the fun."

<Lorna> "They have a tendency to." Lorna had to agree there. "Well, I'm sure the police will handle things well enough. At least it's not something we have to worry about...but yeah, finding something like that is...ugh." her nose wrinkled up some as she poured herself a bowl of cereal that was more chocolate bits than cereal.

<Jessica> "Yeah... it wasn't pleasant... and nor was what the police were saying about it." She took a seat, "But we didn't have to hang around too long after they arrived... it wasn't like we could tell them a lot..."

<@Bobby> "Why? What were they saying?" Bobby turned off the television and sat up, arm across the back of the sofa.

<Jessica> "They were talking to each other... Darren, Laura and I heard because of our powers.... this isn't the first body they've found like that... and there's human teethmarks in them..."

<Lorna> "..." Lorna put down her cereal bowl, a scowl on her face both at the news and the fact that she had just been put off such chocolatey cer...well, maybe not completely. The bowl found itself back in her hands. "That's a bit more Hannibal Lecter than I was expecting."

<Jessica> "Yeah... so that was a bit of a bad end to the night... before that it was perfectly pleasant but now all everyone's going to be thinking about is who that was and who ate them... and, speaking only for myself here, whether or not they were alive when that started."

<@Bobby> "Human... teethmarks?" Bobby made a face and moved closer to Jess. "Was this body, like... butchered? Or... um... nommed?"

<Lorna> "Well, they apparently didn't mention any other kinds of marks that'd be involved with...chopping?" Lorna made the motion with her hand and immediately regretted it.

<Jessica> "No signs of butchery... just... eating... like someone tore off the flesh... with their teeth...." She wrinkled her nose, deciding now was the time for a sip of fortifying tea.

<@Bobby> Bobby's hand went over his mouth of its own accord. "Um... ew."

<Lorna> "Yeah." Lorna agreed with Bobby sighing and taking a seat on one of their stools. "That pretty well covers it."

<Jessica> "Yeah..." she wrinkled her nose, "So that's a nice thing for people to have in their heads before they all go off to their families for Christmas..."

<@Bobby> "I hope nobody else saw it... I mean, our people seeing it is bad enough, but for regular people..."

<Jessica> "Well... we managed to keep everyone away from that body... but who knows who found the other ones?" She shrugged helplessly.

<Lorna> Lorna shuddered a bit at the thought. "I'm wondering now why this hasn't made the news yet. They must be keeping things pretty tightly under wraps."

<Jessica> "Well I'm not surpised... cannibalised corpses? In this city? With all the anti-mutant feeling? It's asking for trouble...." she shook her head, curling up in her seat. She was going to keep seeing that fleshless face every time she closed her eyes.

<@Bobby> "Mutant? You think that's what it was? I mean, people on their own are nuts, but if this was a feral?" He winced. Just the idea made him want to puke, bringing up memories from long ago.

<Jessica> "I don't know... I made a CHUDs joke, you'd have been proud.... but it could be anything... well... not an animal obviously... but anything humanoid...." She wrinkled her nose.

<Lorna> "Well...I hope it doesn't have anything to do with mutants. After all, the city is full of crazies enough to shake out someone that he just thought he'd catch himself some long pig.

<@Bobby> "This is true," he said to Lorna, then grinned at Jess. "CHUD! Very good." Looking back to Lorna, he nodded."We've raised her right."

<Jessica> Jess giggled a little and hid her blush behind her mug as she took another sip of tea, "I do try."

<Lorna> "So now we've passed the practice round this one can come out, right?" Lorna asked, poking gently at her stomach. "You hear that? You're free."

<@Bobby> Getting up, Bobby went to Lorna and slid an arm around her and rested his other hand on her belly. "Now we don't want you to come out until you're ready... but if you're ready, any time now is good!"

<Jessica> "Aaaand I'm going to go before you start expecting me to talk to the bump too..." She uncurled and got to her feet. "I have work in the morning and I've suffered enough for one day..."

<Lorna> "See you later then, Jess." Lorna snorted, waving. "And you should bond with her before she's out and can wail back."

<Jessica> Jess shook her head, wrinkling her nose a little, "I don't think so... it's not really... um... I shouldn't..." she picked up the pace towards the stairs.

<Lorna> "...I'm surprised that got her moving faster than walking in on us."

<@Bobby> "Makes me think you really should go into labor." He leant down to resume nibbling on her neck.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Christmas 2015: Bobby & Lorna

Post by steyn »

CAWKBLOCKED!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

<@Lorna> "You know what? A lot of people who post about pregnancy things on the internet are nuts...though I guess that goes for everyone on the internet, doesn't it?" Lorna rolled off of the bed, abandoning her laptop in favour of making over the mice.

<@Lorna> "Someone seriously made a hemp papoose. I'm weirded out by that on various levels."

<@Lorna> "And the placenta art. We're not having placenta art."

<Bobby> "There's placenta art?" Bobby made a horrified face and dropped his game controller to go for the abandoned laptop. Scrolling through the page she was looking at, he blinked. "Why.... why would anybody want to keep - Oh my God they eat it?!"

<@Lorna> "I knew about the eating...I didn't know about the art." Lorna tried not to flail as she thought about it but it was impossible. "Seriously though, am I that nuts? Please tell me I'm not that nuts."

<Bobby> "You better not be that nuts, baby, we burned the divorce papers." He felt pretty secure that was a safe thing to joke about now, especially regarding... this. "I didn't know about any of it... can I unknow it now?"

<Bobby> Yet, he still had to click on the link that said placenta menu. He made a whining noise when the images came up.

<@Lorna> "Whyyyyy? Why did you click that? Christ, is that a pasta section? Why is there no haggis? There should be placenta haggis for the ultimate bad thing." Yes, Lorna was flailing. She also laughed at the divorce paper reference as well so it would seem both of them were on the same page there. "I don't want to be a part of a world with placenta tea."

<Bobby> Bobby was fairly sure his face was frozen in a look of ultimate horror, until she said haggis. He didn't have to fake his gag, and flopped onto his back to laugh and cover his eyes. "Make it stoooop!"

<@Lorna> "Placenta sushi, it can be raw and with wasabi!" Nothing was ever going to be okay again. Nothing.

<@Lorna> "I think for our sanity we need to switch pages." Lorna decided, coming back and sitting down on the bed with him.

<Bobby> "Yes, please," he begged, his voice taking on an actual whine. "Make it stop!"

<@Lorna> Lorna exited out of the window, bringing up more sites. "Surely there are sane things to do that don't involve any afterbirth."

<Bobby> "Surely." Bobby rolled over and propped up on his elbow, resting his head against her side while she searched. After a moment, he turned his head and kissed her belly. "Don't worry, Maddie, we're not crazy people. I promise."

<@Lorna> "We're not going to eat anything that comes out with you, rest assured." Ugh, that made her think of the cannibals. New subject! "There's the papoose site I told you about. As much as I love her I am going to be done having her attached to me after all this." Lorna clicked a new link, confused by the name. "Babymoon?"

<Bobby> "Well, I guess the good thing about a papoose is I could carry her." He sat up a little more to look at the screen. "Babymoon? Does it involve baby asses?"

<@Lorna> "I'll order you the hemp one then." Lorna teased, grinning and looking back to the screen. "I really hope not. The last thing I need is baby butt fetishists." She let out a sigh of relief as she read. "Baby honeymoon...which is also a bit weird when you think about it."

<Bobby> "Taking the baby on a honeymoon kind of defeats the purpose of the honeymoon, y'know?" He read it too then. "Oh... before the baby's born. That makes more sense."

<@Lorna> "Yeah, that is sort of cute. I'm well past the time to be able to fly okay though I'd imagine so that's out unless we have epic road-trip time...which I'd have to pee at every town and in a bottle between."

<Bobby> "Well, fly commercially anyway, but yeah, it would make more sense to stay close to home. But a vacation would be nice."

<@Lorna> "It would." Lorna agreed wholeheartedly. "Is there anyplace you'd like to go?"

<Bobby> "Princess is going home to Stark Manor, so I'm free and clear until she gets back." He parked his head back in her lap and grinned up at her around the bump. "Anyplace away from the students sounds good, Dee."

<@Lorna> "Getting away sounds so fantastic...but travel doesn't." She admitted, pulling a face. "And as much as I love the students a break from them sounds fantastic as well."

<Bobby> "Well, there's always that other made up word to add to the mix. We could babymoon staycation, though that doesn't get us away from the students." He reached over to the keyboard and awkwardly sidetyped or Jess. Bobby grinned back up at her apologetically.

<@Lorna> Lorna sat back, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. "Well, there are always...other apartments at the school we might 'borrow'?"

<Bobby> "Oooo, I like it. We can be all sneaky!" And this was the good kind of sneaky, not the kind that got him put in jail. He was very behind not going to jail again.

<@Lorna> Lorna was behind nobody going to jail either. "So where should we target?"

<Bobby> "Hmm, the house is pretty ridiculously big so snooping around a bit for recon should give us ideas." Bobby tapped his fingers contemplatively on her belly and grinned when he got a little flurry of kicks in response.

<@Lorna> "Sounds like a plan. We can explore and then pack up and not head out, yeah?" Lorna chuckled, rubbing her hands together excitedly. "This saves me from winter work! Now I'm really excited."

<Bobby> "We need to make a big production out of it, make people think we're really skipping town." He nodded, thinking it through. "And we definitely need someplace with a good bathroom, and something kitcheny."

<@Lorna> "Yeah, if we're going to hole up we need to make sure we have everything." They could just lay about and do whatever they please. This was perfect. "I don't suppose Darren and Sel are busy training or anything?"

<Bobby> "Yup. It's like camping! Only... without that pesky outdoors." Bobby thought about this. "They might be. I thought Dare said something about that during our last team meeting." He supposed he should have been paying attention now.

<@Lorna> "So we store our things away, let everyone know, and slip on in?"

<Bobby> "That sounds like a wonderfully diabolical plan." He scrolled through some of the pics on the website of pregnant couples. "We should make it really believeable... set up a little studio and fake some photographic evidence of our fabulous vacation."

<@Lorna> She chuckled and the idea, nodding. "Oh yeah, sand, surf and sun! It will be faaaabulous! So should we get to packing?"

<Bobby> "Hell yeah! I love it when a plan comes together!" Bobby clapped his hands together and rolled off the bed.

<@Lorna> Lorna stole a kiss before he got too far away. "Happy fake-babymoon, Sweetcheeks."
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

<Lorna> Lorna smield as she stood up from her desk, now freshly cleared to prepare for her 'trip'. She had packed a few things away but mostly squared everything up so she wouldn't have to wade through a bunch of work once they were through with their plans. She also had a chance to play a bit with a certain voicemail she had recieved.

<@Eddie> There was a knock at her door suddenly; not a friendly 'are you busy' knock. This was distinctly a panicked one. A panicked, 'I need to speak with you right away' knock.

<@Eddie> "Lorna! I-I mean, Professor D-....damnit, Lorna!", came the voice of Eddie Brock, sounding both nausiated and fearful.

<Lorna> "Come on in." Lorna scrambled to get to her computer, putting her creation to the start and on pause. "You know you can call me Lorna anyway, what's the matter?"

<@Eddie> Eddie burst in, "Lorna: I can explain that voicemail, ok? Just....please don't flay me with your brain!", he blurted, gripping his head, "Goddamn, how am I hungover?!"

<Lorna> "You remember huh?" Lorna couldn't hide her smirk as she just listened to the panic in his voice. "I didn't know hou felt that way now."

<@Eddie> "O-oh, come on....", he blushed, covering his face with the hand previously on his forhead, "...w-well, at one point I thought you...I-I mean, you are kinda attractive and...", Eddie groaned, "Oh, Christ, I suck..."

<Lorna> "Heeey, there's nothing that sucks about finding me attractive other than I'm all ready married." Lorna put on a fake hurt voice. She was eating this up far too much.

<@Eddie> With another groan, Eddie leaned back on the door, "N-no, I think you ARE attractive, I j-....aaaaah, damnit!"

<Lorna> "So, how was your night of drinking fun? Did you get to call anyone else?"

<@Eddie> "W-well....it was good. You know, got emotional, got Johnny to propose, I think....cried over Liza...", Eddie shrugged, "E-except for embarrasment, I'm good.", he winced, rubbing his head, "And, you know, the first hangover headache in two years..."

<@Eddie> 'And that will teach us not to drink...',

<@Eddie> "...jerk...", he muttered to himself.

<Lorna> "Hey, sometimes it's necessary when you're as stressed as we can get. I guess you and Liza aren't doing too well then?...and Johnny's going to propose?"

<@Eddie> Eddie nodded, "Yeah...after Circle Pines I told her I was with.....other people. A-and....you know, lied to her about my real issues.", he tapped his head, "Symbiote. A-as for Johnny...well, yeah, hopefully he's gonna make a lady outta Hope.", he smiled a little, "'Least one of us is.....", he sighed, looking away.

<Lorna> "Well, what have you said to her since then?" Lorna asked, quirking an eyebrow up. "I like Hope and all but good luck on that. I'm sure they'll be great though. There's apparently a lot of her father in her at times." She grinned at the idea of that.

<@Eddie> "Heh....well, I left her voicemails, told her that....", Eddie shrugged, "I-I told her that I'd wait for her to decide what she wanted to do.....I just....want her to talk to me.", he felt like a black hole had opened in his chest and sucked all the happiness and light from his world, "God, I just want her back so bad....."

<Lorna> "Then go to her." Lorna answered simply, shrugging.

<@Eddie> Eddie looked up, "Y-you think I could just...walk up there and....?"

<Lorna> "I don't know how else you would do it but I suppose you can get creative."

<@Eddie> Squirming awkwardly, Eddie looked away, "I-I'm....kinda scared.", he confessed, "Hell, I can have rockets shot at me, get minced, but this is the real fear."

<Lorna> "Well, same thing applies here as it would in those situations. You, my friend, have shit to do." She gave him an affirmative nod.

<@Eddie> Eddie nodded, "A-also....well, now that I'm here, I wanted to say goodbye...", he frowned, a trying grin on his face, "I....w-well, I'm leaving soon."

<Lorna> "At the middle of the year?" Lorna asked, a bit confused.

<@Eddie> "I got offered a job and....well, I don't know, I guess Philosophy, whereas I enjoy it....", Eddie sighed, "To be honest, I'm just killing time here...I enjoyed living here but...."

<Lorna> "What's the job?" Lorna asked, "and what were you thinking of doing for Philosophy?"

<@Eddie> With a little smirk, Eddie shrugged, "I....don't really know. I enjoy it but....well, I feel like I'm wasting time...", he took a breath, "The er...the job's with the Police. I've been considered for a position with them, so....", he nodded, "I guess I'll do that, ah?"

<Lorna> "So you're going into the academy then?"

<@Eddie> "Yeah. S-still don't know where I'll live, but...", he laughed dryly, "...I think this is for the best...", Eddie tightened his fist, looking away.

<Lorna> "You could always keep on doing Criminal Justice here while you do that then slide on once you do have a job and paycheque so you can set yourself up."

<@Eddie> Eddie bit his lip, "....I-I suppose....I could.", he shyed a little more.

<Lorna> "Something to think about anyway. Hard enough to get started out. But, you know what, I have something for you."

<@Eddie> "....w-what?", he looked up, "Really? For me?"

<Lorna> Lorna just smirked and pushed play, a musical remix of Eddie's voicemail now playing.

<@Eddie> For a moment, Eddie just listened, before he cottoned on to what he was listening to, "Aw, God, seriously!?", he couldn't help but laugh at the sound of his humiliation in the form of a hilarious, electronic mix.

<Lorna> "Since you still need to square things away with Liza I won't be slipping this up anywhere. Our little joke."

<@Eddie> "I-I'd appreciate it.", Eddie nodded, scratching his head, "Erm...for the record? If we were both single...", he shifted about on the spot, grinning, "...y'know, if it was cool with you..."

<Lorna> "Who knows, maybe it would have been." Lorna shrugged. "But neither of us are." She smiled, sort of dancing along to her little mix. "And you've got one to get back now so I'd suggest you drunk dial her more often."

<@Eddie> Laughing a little, Eddie nodded, "Yeah...will do, boss.", he assured her, turning to leave and stopping at the cool feel of the door handle, "...one more thing?"

<Lorna> "Yeah?" She looked up, "What else can I do for you?"

<@Eddie> "Just....", he turned, "...you've been through hell here. W-what....what makes you stay?"

<Lorna> "I love this place." She answered simply. "It's not been hell, it's made me who I am."

<@Eddie> Eddie frowned slightly, "....I feel the same.", he tried to smile a little, "...I should go, anyway. Thanks."

<Lorna> "Take care, Eddie." She chuckled, standing up as well. "I've got to go finish packing up anyway. Will see you soon enough though."

<@Eddie> "Yeah, have fun.", he nodded, leaving the room and pausing for thought in the hall. 'We're running away again...', Eddie cringed, shaking his head and realizing all over again that, as ever, his life plan wasn't exactly airtight.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Well, well, I didn't know Bobby needed to beat a little symbiote-toting shit. :shifty
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

<Bobby> Packing food was going to be harder, Bobby decided, so it would be easier to hit the store for all their favorites and keep the goods hidden. Clothes, especially for him, was no big deal.

<Bobby> In fact, his bag was already packed and on the tribbles, which may have been a little premature, but hey.

<@Jessica> Jess closed the door on the wind and let out a relieved sigh. That had been a hellish trip home. She took off her outer things and untangled herself from her scarf, "Bobby? You here?" she called as she did so.

<Bobby> "Yeah," he called from the kitchen after closing the cabinet. His mental list of comfort foods was almost complete. "And lucky you, I'm not naked."

<@Jessica> She laughed, running a hand through her hair now that her scarf was safely on the hook and heading for the kitchen. "Well that's certainly going to be less distracting given that I wanted to have a serious conversation. Well... mostly serious. Jokes are allowed." She hopped up onto the counter.

<Bobby> "Ohnoes, serious face!" Bobby grinned as she came into the kitchen and popped the cabinet back open. "Does this call for twinkies?"

<@Jessica> "Everything calls for twinkies." she affirmed, holding her hands out to catch one he was inevitably going to throw at her. "And tea... but I just sat down so it can wait."

<Bobby> He obliged and chucked her one, hopping up on the counter himself to peel open another. "So, what's up? ...it's not about last night, is it, because we tried to be quiet." His grin turned dirty. "Well, we sorta tried."

<@Jessica> She shook her head, carefully opening the twinkie, "No... well... maybe a little.... but not really..." She frowned, glancing up at him. "It's more just... general stuff... kind of..." she rolled her eyes at herself. "What I mean is... have I outstayed my welcome?"

<Bobby> Bobby paused to chew his bite before answering. "I wouldn't say that, because we do want to help you out, but eventually you should move back to the mansion. This isn't a permanent answer."

<@Jessica> "No, I know.... I just..." she gave a small shrug, "Feel like I'm in the way or something..." she picked at her twinkie, "I want to move back..."

<Bobby> "Well, maybe if the Hope situation is still an issue, you could just ask for a room change." Bobby picked at his own twinkie now, licking the creme off his finger. "Believe me, I know she's trying. And since I have to babysit her now, you'd have me lurking around that room too if you moved back in there."

<@Jessica> "But you can't be there all the time and you have a baby coming soon... and I can't keep asking other people to fight my battles for me because that's really not working out so well, is it?" She huffed and leaned against him a little, "I was thinking of asking for a room change... Artie suggested it earlier too... told me to stop thinking about making her happy because I'm just hurting myself."

<Bobby> "Well, yeah, I more meant that me being there might make it even worse, considering," Bobby said, looking up in confusion. "Artie?"

<@Jessica> "Yes. He was my breakfast appointment today." She nodded, "He's nice."

<Bobby> "Ahhh, one of your adopted grandparents." He grinned and gave her a squeeze before going back to his twinkie. "And yeah... it's not going to be so quiet around here pretty soon either with the baby."

<@Jessica> "Yeah... and that's a whole load of issues right there that I'm not equipped to deal with right at the moment... I realised that last night."

<Bobby> "Yeah." His look to her was more sympathetic now.

<@Jessica> "So..." she changed the subject again, "I thought, maybe... while everyone's away for the break... it'll be quieter up at the main building. Now would be the best time to go and try and get used to sleeping there again... there's just the whole roommate issue to overcome. I mean, she's not there now because she's off to spend the holiday with family... but when she comes back... I don't want to have yet another argument with her... because I don't have anywhere to go."

<Bobby> "Well, of course you do, babe... seriously though, if you're that stressed about Hope, just ask for a room change, because she isn't worth making yourself nuts." Bobby took another bite of his twinkie and thought about it. "But that's otherwise a good plan."

<@Jessica> "No one's worth making yourself nuts." Jess countered, "And it is a good plan. I'm proud of myself. I want to enjoy the holiday... and you and Lorna should have some time to yourselves before she has the baby... I don't want to get in the way and I've been here way longer than I thought I would..."

<Bobby> "Well, don't worry. You've been a perfectly good house guest and your creepy spider hasn't even eaten the tribbles." He slung an arm around her again for a quick squeeze. "You can talk to Dee or one of the other teachers you're comfortable with about changing rooms if you want. I mean, you can explain the problem and ask if the situation doesn't get better to change."

<Bobby> "They have plenty of rooms, believe me." He'd been checking some of them out.

<@Jessica> Jess wrapped her arms around him for a proper hug, "I'm really grateful for everything you've done for me... both of you. It's been really nice to feel part of a family for a while that isn't lying to me... So... thank you..."

<Bobby> "You're welcome, Jessy." He returned the hug. "That's the idea for Xavier's - one big dysfunctional mutant family."

<@Jessica> She smiled, "Well I'm glad I get to be part of it... and, just so you know, my dad used to call me that."

<Bobby> He snorted and let go of her with a smirk. "Well, thanks for being my practice kid then," he chuckled.

<@Jessica> She laughed and kissed his cheek, "You're welcome." she hopped off the counter, "You're going to be a great dad."

<Bobby> "Thank you," he said, more sincerely, and looked down to his twinkie to cover his slight blush. He was really going to be a dad. It was really happening, and he would get to be here for it. Life was good again. Bobby grinned and jumped down himself.

<@Jessica> She gave him a smile, moving to fill the kettle. "Got time for tea?"

<Bobby> "Oh, sure." He put on his best terrible accent. "There's always time for tea."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Rewind for a moment, that this is after the gory, gory cannibal game, and after Jess cockblocked, but before Lorby discovered the joys of the babymoon.

<Paige> After leaving the crime scene, Paige had texted Bobby that she needed to see him right away. After she didn't get a response for some time, she had found a leftover bottle of cake vodka. It was empty after a short amount of time. She sat in the corner of her room, hugging her pillow and wishing she had another bottle.

<Bobby> Bobby realized he should have checked his phone before he and Lorna went upstairs, but... well... Now, he found himself at Paige's door and didn't bother to knock. Sure enough, it was open. "Hey, babe, just got your... Paige?" He looked around the room for her.

<Paige> She looked up when she heard his voice, offering a hiccup. "Hey Bobberz..."

<Bobby> "Oh, shit, are you okay?" Bobby turned at the voice and found her, huddled up in a sad little ball in the corner. He went to her and sat on the floor beside her... and wow did she give off fumes.

<Paige> "N...no." She admitted, pressing her hands over her face.

<Bobby> "Aww, Paigey..." He slid his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him for a hug, closing his eyes as he set his chin on top her blonde head.

<Paige> Paige held onto him and hugged him tightly. "Somebody was eaten!"

<Bobby> "Oh. Oh. Oh shit, you went on the Christmas light thingie..." He stroked her hair, wincing. Yeah... she was probably one of the worst people to have seen that from what Jess had said.

<Paige> "Yeeeeeesssss I thought it would be all pretty and happy and a good time to get to know some of the students. I was wroooooong!"

<Bobby> Paige's whine made him wince again. "I'm sorry, babe. Jess told us about it... We didn't ask who else went on the trip yet."

<Paige> "Somebody ate him, Bobby.... ATE him! I don't even want to know what kind of psychological damage goes into eating someone."

<Bobby> "Yeah, it's... bad, from what Jess said..." He went on petting her, wondering how much she'd had to drink.

<Paige> "That poor person..." She sniffled, trying to calm down. "And there's no way I can make it okay."

<Bobby> "Well, no..." He pulled back to look at her, tipping her face up to look at him with a finger under her chin. "There's nothing you could have done there anyway, Paige."

<Paige> "I'm not cut out for this anymore, Bobby. I'm supposed to be a role model for these kids... all I managed to do was scream and throw up."

<Bobby> Well... that sounds like a pretty valid reaction, actually." He gave her a half shrug and a weak smile.

<Paige> That caused her to laugh and hiccup. "Bobby screaming..." she giggled at him.

<Bobby> "Hey, I did... the puking too." His grin grew wider, though the memory still sucked.

<Paige> "Don't believe it. Don't think you're scared of anything.... except an angry Lorna."

<Bobby> That made him laugh. "Angry Lorna is terrifying, but no... hardly. I thought Jay was dead once... when Essex killed all the Fringes... found his bloody feathers and I just, well, lost it."

<Paige> Paige shuddered a bit. "I know it's wrong... but I'm glad Essex is dead." She hiccuped again.

<Bobby> "Yeah..." The world was better off without Essex. It had to be. "I've always been scared, Paigey, of all of this shit. I just try to not let it get to me... as much as possible." He shrugged and waved a hand in front of his face at the hiccup. "Whew."

<Paige> "I guess that's something else we have in common..." She hiccuped again. "Ohhhh should we get more?" She grinned a bit. "I know where Rachel keeps a stash."

<Bobby> "I think Imma have to cut you off, babe. You could start a fire with your breath right about now." He wrinkled his nose at her.

<Paige> "Nuh uuuuhhhhh!" She giggled at him. "I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!"

<Bobby> "Well, you are pretty, you just smell like a distillery right now." Her drunken giggles got him laughing too.

<Paige> "If I was... I would always have booze! This is awesome!"

<Bobby> "Eeew, no. As much as I like booze, there comes a time when there must be blood in the alcohol stream."

<Paige> "But not with cannibals... not with cannibals." Paige shook her head. Nope, not with them around!

<Bobby> "Wha? You trying to pickle yourself for them?"

<Paige> "Maybe they don't like pickles?"

<Bobby> "But maybe they do."

<Paige> "...you are a crafty bastard, you know that?" Paige tried to eye him.

<Bobby> "So I'm told." He leaned in and kissed her cheek and gave her another hug. "Or maybe I just don't want to see your liver on a milk carton."

<Paige> "Awww but I bet it's all cute and sparkly!" She giggled at him again.

<Bobby> "It's probably begging for help right about now, Paigerz." He levered himself up off the floor and held out a hand for her.

<Paige> "Too bad your can't heal it yourself." She giggled at him, which caused another hiccup. Paige took his hand, getting to her feet.

<Bobby> "Just my own," he said, snorting softly at the hiccup. "Can you walk? Remember, one foot goes in front of the other."

<Paige> "Huh?" Paige glanced down at her feet and giggled again. "Well I'll try to remember member that."

<Bobby> Now would be a great time to give her a dance spin, but since he liked his shirt he decided to refrain. "Now... you know nobody is gonna eat you, right?"

<Bobby> He thought about that statement after it was out of his mouth.

<Paige> Paige made a face at him. "What makes you so suuuuure?"

<Bobby> Sofa or bed, bed or sofa. Bed was bigger. He led her there. "Because."

<Paige> "But well... ok... you're the bodyguard. You'd know!" She giggled at him and plopped down onto her bed.

<Bobby> "I am." He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched her. Poor Paigey. "I wouldn't let anybody nom on you." He leant in and gave her a dirty grin. "Unless you want them to, of course."

<Paige> That earned him another giggle. "They would have to be really, really cute."

<Bobby> Bobby grinned and reached for the bag of candy on her nightstand. "Mmm, as cute as your gummy bears here?"

<Paige> "Nah... much cuter than the gummy bears. I like to bite their heads off. Rawr!" She did her hand in a cat, paw like scratching motion with her roar.

<Bobby> He paused mid-bite, and threw a gummy at her. "Ouch."

<Paige> "What? Gummies don't have feelings!" Paige giggled and caught the bear in her mouth.

<Bobby> "Yeah, I didn't mean the gummies," he smirked, applauding her catch. Impressive she could do that as drunk as she was.

<Paige> "Oh... oooohhhhhh!” Paige blushed bright red.

<Bobby> Enjoying her blush, his grin just spread.

<Paige> "Don't you have any cute agents? Come onnnnn help me out here!"

<Bobby> "Kyle's single?"

<Paige> "I said cuuuuuuuuuuute." She pushed him a bit.

<Bobby> "Kyle's cute! He'll fetch balls for you!"

<Paige> "Bobbbbyyyyyy..." she whined at him.

<Bobby> "Well." Bobby flicked another gummy at her and laid back beside her. "Darren and I are taken, babe. And Jay's gay as your sofa."

<Paige> She gave him a pouty face. "But what about SHIELD agents? Has to be somebody cute there." She missed that gummy and frowned at it. It was quickly executed for its insolence.

<Bobby> "Well, you've seen Hope's shadows - Stan and Phil?" He shrugged. "They're not my type." Bobby popped a gummy into his own mouth and saved her the trouble of trying to catch by holding one right in front of her nose.

<Paige> Paige took it from him with her hand and bit the gummy's head off. "Well... Phil is pretty cute... probably why Hope hated them following her so much."

<Bobby> "I think she hates anything with a penis other than Johnny," he snorted, picking out a gummy and giving it a good stare before biting its head off too.

<Paige> Paige giggled at him and threw another gummy at his head. "She just needs someone to invest in her... she actually came to my classes, so neer, neer!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

<Bobby> "That's her dad's job. He can add her to his portfolio."

<Paige> Paige giggled more at him. "I'm just saying... I spent time on her, like I do all my students. She really... blossomed. Came to class every day. Maybe it would get her to be less... Hope to you." She grinned at him. "Less Hope! NOOOO hoooooope!"

<Bobby> "I have no hope that she'll be less Hope." He popped another candy into his mouth and gave her a toothy grin. "I got her thinking I hide in her vents and watch her pee."

<Paige> "Bobby! That is terrible!!" Paige couldn't stop herself from laughing though.

<Bobby> "Keeps her out of trouble." He frowned as he chewed his next gummy. "Somewhat."

<Paige> "Well, I guess..." Paige hiccuped again. "I just want to see all of our students reach their potential." And Hope resisted change.

<Bobby> Bobby grunted. "I started teaching her how to use my powers, but then when I got assigned to watch her...” He made a face. “And apparently she thinks I'm fucking Jess. So bleh."

<Paige> Paige giggled at him and grinned. "Ohhh girls..." She shook her head. "Why do you still watch her then? Couldn't you reassign?"

<Bobby> "Not if I want to stay here." He looked over at Paige seriously.

<Paige> Paige tapped his nose gently. "Then we need to make it better for you then."

<Bobby> "You gonna lobotomize her for me?" Bobby gasped, grinning at the nose tap turned on him. "Why Paigey!"

<Paige> "I can't even saaaaaaaaaay that word right now." She grinned. "But I think we can work together! Save a life! Save the world!!"

<Bobby> "No, that's 'save the cheerleader, save the world.'" Picking through the bag for a red gummy, he frowned. "How? She thinks I'm a psycho who would let somebody kill her to get out of my job. I think any chance I had of convincing her otherwise went bye-bye with the Jess thing."

<Bobby> He sighed. "And I decided I may as well get the fear in her the first day, to try to keep her in line."

<Paige> "Or she'll start ditching you like she did Phil and Stan and get herself killed."

<Bobby> "Yeah, well... that didn't occur to me until she went on that mission to get Cess after I fucking told her not to." Bobby sighed again, louder.

<Paige> "Seeee? You have to outsmart her, Bobberz. Make her think it's her idea."

<Bobby> "Yeah... I thought I did." He frowned. "I suppose I really could hang out in her vents..."

<Paige> Paige giggled more at him, throwing a gummy at his head. "Now you're thinking! Creepy... but thinking. Oh oh I know! Get her into therapy, and listen in! Then you know what she really thinks and what her shrink thinks!"

<Bobby> "Isn't that worse than making her think I watch her piss?" Bobby rolled his head back toward her, nose wrinkled.

<Paige> "Same level of creepy?"

<Bobby> "I don't know. I'm not sure how to calculate levels of creepy here. She thinks I watch her with Johnny too."

<Paige> "Clearly you need to build some trust with the poor girl. She's lost her mind!" Paige dissolved into a fit of laughter.

<Bobby> "I dunno, free porn..."

<Paige> "Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!" Paige hit him with her pillow.

<Bobby> "Bow chicka wow wow..." He laughed, rolling up into a ball.

<Paige> Paige laughed even harder, laying back on her bed. "This is the part of teaching I really like... getting to help someone."

<Bobby> Bobby peeked up at her since the assault had stopped. "Yeah..."

<Paige> Paige smiled over at him. "When did we become grown ups?"

<Bobby> "That happened?"

<Paige> "Did it? Are we grown ups? I mean, you have a baby coming soon..."

<Bobby> "I do." He grinned, uncurling. "I suppose we are." He tucked some blonde hair behind her ear.

<Paige> "Is it too late to take it back?"

<Bobby> "Probably... but I like the Nile this time of year."

<Paige> Paige giggled at him, grinning up at him. "Yeah... I think I do too."
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

<Lorna> Lorna peered ahead down the hallway around the corner and, luckily, didn't see a soul blocking their way. "Coast's clear." She said quietly, motioning Bobby along and readjusting her giant shoulder bag she had brought along to help haul props back to the boathouse.

<Lorna> "I've got to say, this is doing something for my break-in ninja skills, how about you?" She asked, glancing back to Bobby.

<Bobby> "Well, I could go full ninja and poof out, but there's not as much fun in that," he admitted, staying close behind her and adjusting his own pack. Since she was already carrying for two, he got to be the real packhorse on this mission.

<Lorna> "It's not like there are too many people to catch us anyway. Jess is at work around now so we've got a chance of being sneaky without needing your true ninja skills." She laughed quietly, sliding into the prop closet as quietly as she could manage in a waddle.

<Bobby> "The true meaning of Christmas - less students around to blow up the school." Bobby chuckled. "They just blow up sheds instead." He did check their rear again though before quietly closing the door.

<Lorna> "You know, the two of us really did not live up to our exploding bits of the campus potential. What did we do as students?" Bongos, those seemed relatively vacationy, ooh, some leis as well! Lorna started stuffing her bag with whatever managed to catch her fancy.

<Bobby> "Well, I blew up things a few times with Remy, and you were more into mutilating sinks." Bobby pulled one of the leis back out of the bag to sling it around her neck. "There, now Howlett isn't the only one to get leid in this closet." He gave her a grin, a brow wriggle, and a kiss.

<Lorna> "And I suppose we were accomplices for enough destruction we can get half points for each event and add up to a good shed go boom incident." She admited, quirking an eyebrow. "Well, if you wanted to get leid in this closet you should have just said so."

<Bobby> "Yeah, but we were there when Scott blew the TV through the living room wall, so we get double points for that." Bobby stopped filling his backpack with props at that and turned back to Lorna to give her an even brighter grin. "Well, well..."

<Lorna> "Well well" She laughed, poking his side. "Maybe when we're back from our vacation but most of the students are gone so we don't have to worry about weird little eavesdroppers."

<Bobby> "That sounds like plan," he said, leaning in to give her a lingering kiss and smile.

<Lorna> Lorna leaned up just enough to steal an extra kiss. "So...we're going to have to go somewhere where we can get a sandbox for these pictures, too, aren't we?" So many things to do on their mock-cation.

<Bobby> "Yeah, I suppose so... or... camo? I don't know." He started checking through rolls of theater backdrops to see if there was anything vacationy. "I'm starting to think it would have been less work to just steal the blackbird and go to Hawaii."

<Lorna> "Yes, but then we wouldn't be able to lounge in our own bed and play video games with no interruptions whatsoever...but yeah, you're probably right. This is going to be fun though." She assured him, laughing and stuffing her bag with some more goodies. Beads? Well, it wasn't Mardi Gras but beads meant a party; they went in, too!

<Bobby> "And get leid," he added, shooting a dirty grin in her direction. The last few days had been nice... very nice. They'd blacked out their windows with blankets and been as quiet as their own mice. Well, most of the time. "Oh, it'll be fun. It's like... really complicated role play. I can get behind that."

<Lorna> "It's pretty damned blissful, you've got to admit that." She sighed a bit wistfully as soon enough it would have to end. "...'really complicated role play' makes it sound sort of weirdly kinky though, doesn't it?" Lorna shrugged that off, however. It was what it was.

<Bobby> "Hey, kinky is fun, baby." He found a box of appropriate props and cackled, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "See?"

<Lorna> Lorna tried to stifle her laughter with a boa hanging from the shelf behind her but she wasn't all that successful. "Ooh ooh ooh! Can we bring them with us and 'accidentally' slip them into shots and see who freaks out first?"

<Bobby> "Oh, I think we have to." Bobby stuffed the cuffs and the entire contents of the box into the backpack.

<Lorna> "So, do you think we've got a good haul for our first photoshoot?" She asked as she grabbed a passable beach umbrella down from the top shelf. "I swear, Howlett really did have everything anyone would ever need. He's a theater boy scout."

<Bobby> "I believe we've done about as much damage as we can without blowing anything up." He strapped a couple of the backdrops to the pack, bedroll style, and shouldered it. "Only way Howlett could have done it better would be if he'd made a secret passageway."

<Lorna> "I imagine any secret passageway he would have made would have led to the medlab." Would that have made this some sort of kinky lovenest all over again? Lorna decided not to think too much on that topic, grabbing a few last minute things before going to listen at the door.

<Bobby> "So it would have been the tunnel of love?" Bobby's mouth twitched at that as he joined Lorna.

<Lorna> "Yeeeep." Lorna couldn't stop from snorting. "Do you hear anything?"

<Bobby> "Just this." He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed the side of her neck, loudly.

<Lorna> "You need some practice on your ninja kisses, mister." Lorna joked, leaning back against him.

<Bobby> "I'll have to have some lessons later from the master, yeah?" He gave her a softer kiss and a squeeze, just enjoying the moment. Then, with a pat on her ass, he let her go to venture into the wilds.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

<Lorna> Lorna grabbed a great floppy straw hat, flopping it on her head with a laugh. "What do you think? Big sunglasses or no with this thing?" She flicked the brim jauntily, deciding she rather liked the giant thing. "I feel like this is a straw derby hat. I have to use it sometime for classes."

<Bobby> "I think you need the sunglasses. Makes you look like a celebrity in disguise." Bobby's options were somewhat more limited, since trunks were trunks. So, he fiddled with his phone, mounting it to a tripod and hoping it wasn't smarter than he was.

<Bobby> Looking up at her again, he laughed. "You need to wear it on the first day of class. Just so people get an idea of what they're in for."

<Lorna> "You think it's my new warning hat? That's probably not a bad idea really." Well, that was settled then! "So how does the backdrop look? Not too one dimensional?" She asked as she stepped in front of it, putting her sunglasses on.

<Bobby> "It's... well, i wouldn't fall for it, but hey. I suppose we could always pirate us some photoshop..." Bobby adjusted a light, nearly knocking over the mattress propped against the window of the guest room.

<Lorna> "We could indeed." Lorna smiled as she schemed. "Once we get our pictures done then we'll have fun photoshopping and then we'll have the rest of the holiday to just lounge around." It tasted like freedom.

<Bobby> "That sounds like a great plan, babe." And there was another surprise about this vacation he had yet to share. "Some night, we'll have to sneak out to the garage. I've got something to show you."

<Lorna> "Oh?" She couldn't help but look curious at that as she lounged on her beach towel. "You have a surprise do you? I like the sound of that."

<Bobby> "I do." He looked up from the phone to grin at her and snapped a pic, surprising himself that the sync to the lights worked. "Aaand I'm blind."

<Lorna> "Jesus." Lorna was blinking as well even behind her sunglasses. "I guess these things really were necessary after all. Now what is this surprise you speak of?"

<Bobby> "Oh, just a little project I've been working on in my downtime." He widened his eyes in an attempt to look innocent, though he was still seeing spots.

<Lorna> "Well, that sounds intriguing." Lorna half leered as she threw her hat at them. "Damn you tempter, you've got me curious now."

<Bobby> "That's me, a tempting tempter of temptation." Bobby gave her a kissy face and snapped another picture, this time less blinding.

<Lorna> "Well, I'm going to have to come up with a surprise for you just to tempt you back. Consider this my revenge...or consider that my revenge when I come up with something." Damn, there was that part to consider.

<Bobby> "Ooo, revenge surprises now? Well, well..." He set the timer on the camera and dove onto the towel to join her.

<Lorna> "Yes." She said in mock defiance, laughing gleefully. "Just you wait, Sweetcheeks, I'm going to surprise you like no other."

<Bobby> He surprised her with a gentle tackle and a kiss as the camera went off.

<Lorna> "Heeeey!" Lorna rolled to her side laughing, holding onto him as she did so. "Now that was a sneak attack. The ninja is strong in you, Sweetcheeks."

<Bobby> "The ninja, the Force, the horny... it's all strong in me, Dee." Bobby grinned and kissed her again, reaching into his pocket.

<Lorna> "So it's not just something in your pocket, hmm? Happy to see me?" She chuckled, though she also arched an eyebrow as he reached into his pocket.

<Bobby> He raised both eyebrows and pulled out a lei to drape around her neck.

<Lorna> Lorna simply had to burst out laughing when she realized what she had. "You're terrible, Bobby. Terrible." She took the lei and put it over both of their heads.

<Bobby> "I do try so hard." Bobby's grin had grown to epic proportions now, and he snuggled up to her for another kiss, still fishing in his pocket for the other item.

<Lorna> "What have you got in there now?" Lorna asked jokingly. "And you do try, oh my god do you try...all the time."

<Bobby> Bobby waggled his brows and sneaked another kiss, finally pulling the little velvet box from his pocket and holding it up to her. "Merry Christmas, baby."

<Lorna> "Oh is it present time now?" She laughed, sitting up now and carefully taking the box. "I can all ready tell you're spoiling me." She picked herself up, shuffling off to the closet to pull out a box for him as well. "Merry Christmas, shall we open at the same time?"

<Bobby> Taking the box after watching her waddle to the closet and back, he had to give her another kiss and drop one on her belly. "Sure... we can even count down!" Sitting up, he settled himself on the thin layer of sand on their dropcloth and flexed his fingers over the box. "Three, two..."

<Lorna> "And one!" Of course, Lorna had little to open so she got there a little bit quicker than Bobby. "Oh my god, best ring ever!" She cheered when she saw the ring in the box and recognized it for what it was. "I am one with R2D2 now!"

<Bobby> Bobby had to fight with a ribbon that seemed to be tied in a trick knot, but finally he got to his present and laughed. "Is this a hint I'm of the dark side, Dee?" He lifted out what had to be the ugliest Christmas sweater ever, festooned with a stylized Darth Vader.

<Lorna> "That is the best sweater I had ever found in my life and you know you want a festive Darth Vader in your life. Everyone should want that. I dare say you've outdone yourself in comparison but I still have my surprise yet."

<Bobby> "I do think evil is best when festive." Bobby leaned in and plopped the lei back around her neck, a dirty smirk spreading across his face. "You know, we don't have to just take vacation photos in here..." Taking the ring out of the box, he tilted it to catch the light and made a few beeping sounds as he slid it onto the finger beside her wedding ring.

<Lorna> "Indeed we don't. We could put it to many a use, couldn't we?" Lorna held her hand out for him, watching as he slid the new ring into place. "I'm beginning to get quite the collection of rings, aren't I?"

<Bobby> "I plan to get you one for each finger," he nodded, arched brow now added to the dirty smirk at the camera remark. "Many, many... between the camera and the handcuffs."

<Lorna> "Well, that does sound like one hell of an evening. You have the best ideas, Sweetcheeks."

<Bobby> "I do, don't I?" Getting up, he reset the camera, pausing to look at their little makeshift set. "This still makes me kind of wish we'd stolen the jet."

<Lorna> "We should do that for summer." Lorna agreed. "We can go anywhere you like and perhaps grandparents can get to know Maddie better."

<Bobby> "Heeeey, see, it's not just me who has the best ideas!" He nodded and repositioned the camera. "Though I think we might have to sneak into the pool too when we hit the garage."

<Lorna> "After we have our fill of fun in here." Lorna agreed, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "Then we'll have more ninjaing about."

<Bobby> "Sounds like a plan." Bobby fiddled with the camera one last time. "Say cheeeese!"

Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

<Bobby> Closing the door to the garage behind Lorna, Bobby stood in the dark for a moment and checked around. No body heat in the garage, at least none but his and Lorna's... and that was either the biggest rat ever, or Friday. "Coast is clear."

<Lorna> You never knew about rats. Shav the rat wrangler may have been gone for a long time but Lorna was still fairly certain they lurked in waiting for her return one day. Lorna took a glance about. "Looks like. Your power is a wonderful cheat code sometimes, you know?"

<Bobby> "It's fun." Bobby leaned over in the dark and gave her a kiss before flipping on the lights. The flourescents flickered for a moment, then came to life, and he blinked.

<Lorna> Lorna blinked as well, holding her hand up to shield her eyes from the light as well. "Though now I think of it, you can probably see some bad, bad things with your heat vision, eh? Guess you've got no excuse to ever walk in on anyone."

<Bobby> "Yes, yes I can," he said with a slight nose wrinkle. "The hots isn't just a figure of speech, that's for sure." His eyes flicked down her body once then back to her eyes. "And the baby makes you hot in many ways." Bobby's eyebrows waggled.

<Lorna> "You dirty, dirty man." She lowered her hand as she laughed, jabbing his side teasingly. "Is that why you wanted to bring me out here, hmm? For garage shenanigans? Because I don't think that I work around the kind of positions cars involve with much success right now."

<Bobby> "Well, no, I didn't," he laughed, dodging the poke and catching her hand. Kissing it, he held on and pulled her toward a disused corner. "Although, we would probably find success in a few places around here." Looking over at her again, he leered. "There's always the bed of the truck, too."

<Lorna> "Good point." Lorna had to nod at the wisdom he shared but now she was more intrigued about what it was he was leading her towards. "So, do I get any hints?" she asked, trying to wheedle any little clue out of him.

<Bobby> "I should blindfold you, which would lend itself to more kinky garage fun." Bobby let go of her to go to a large, blocky vehicle, draped with a filthy tarp. "Any guesses?"

<Lorna> "...You've had Calvin build me Optimus Prime." Lorna decided after she walked closer to the tarp and what it hid. "And if you haven't...dibs for next year's present idea."

<Bobby> "Well, that gives me a better idea for a paint job, but hey," he trilled a drumroll and yanked the tarp off the restored VW minibus.

<Lorna> "You have been busy." Lorna laughed with a clap of her hands, taking a moment to just look over the creature before coming on over to see inside. "Oh she is beautiful."

<Bobby> "I figured neither of us have a really kid-friendly vehicle, sooo, here we go!" Bobby slid open the back door and climbed in to pat the baby seat he'd installed. "I had some help... so you have Darren to thank, too. And Paige."

<Lorna> Lorna leaned away from the van to give Bobby a quirked eyebrow. "Paige? Please say if I open the back I'm not going to be accosted by the upholstery."

<Bobby> "No," he laughed. "Her and Styger helped me clean it out, and clean clean it. This, uh, was Teagan's van." Bobby looked down at that, licking his lips and shoving his hands into his pockets.

<Lorna> "Yeah, yeah I remember." Lorna patted the side of the beast. "...good on the cleaning, probably did need that." She laughed somewhat though it was subdued.

<Bobby> "Oh yeah, it definitely did." Bobby shifted his weight. "I used that money she left us... fixed it up. Figured... it's better than just letting it rot here."

<Lorna> "Yeah, yeah it is." She patted the side of it, giving it a small smile. "We'll get to putt about the city in retro style."

<Bobby> "We can be the coolest nerd parents with the coolest nerd baby," he nodded and tried a smile.

<Lorna> "We all ready were that, weren't we?" She laughed, opening the door. "I suppose taking it out would get us caught but we can come on in and hang out for a while, yeah?"

<Bobby> "Y-yeah, if you want." Bobby's smile grew a little bigger and he offered her his hand to help her into the van. "We could start 'er up, but we might gas ourselves out, so probably best to wait. I, uh, just wanted to show it to you..."

<Lorna> "Yeah, I'd rather not asphyxiate tonight." She laughed and swung up into the van with his help, holding onto his hand to get him inside as well.

<Bobby> "Nothing like death to bring down the mood." Bobby just stopped talking and closed his mouth with a wince and click of teeth.

<Lorna> "I'm trying not to think about it like that, a bit unfair for the gift to let the mood be brought down. She would have liked it, too."

<Bobby> "You're right, but I was talking about us... the carbon monox...nevermind." Shaking his head, he took a seat in the van and chuckled. "Anyway, I thought about putting in a mini fridge. Bottles for Maddie... and possibly for us."

<Lorna> "I know what you were getting at." She assured Bobby, laughing at the idea of a mini fridge. "Oh yeah, we're having a 24-hour juice bar up in this joint! This is the baby-slash-party van, after all."

<Bobby> He nodded, happy the change of subject had taken. "It's a baby party, all nap long!" Bobby did a little seat dance.

<@Lorna> "You realize we're going to have to watch this thing like a hawk so students don't make off with it to actually be the party van, yeah?" Lorna asked, smirking just a bit at the idea. "Might have to put the fear of God into a few of them."

<Bobby> "I think Teagan's ghost would even more heartily approve of that use, actually," he said, chuckling and running a hand over the seat. "So we might have to watch out."

<Lorna> "You're right, our van is going to get spirited away...by spirits for spirits." It was pun within a pun. Lorna was almost ashamed of herself.

<Bobby> Bobby approved of this punnery and laughed. "Speaking of, we probably can't keep up this hiding act much longer... I've already seen the talk on the interwebz that the boathouse is haunted..."

<Lorna> "Damn, I was enjoying my peace." Lorna groused just a bit but nodded. "I suppose not...we're still doing our pool shoot before though, yeah?"

<Bobby> "Oh, hell yeah. In fact..." Bobby got up and went to the bench seat, digging around beneath it.

<Lorna> "In fact?" Lorna twisted around to see what he was digging for.

<Bobby> "In fact, though I'm told I was a terrible scout, I am prepared." He held up a bag and pulled out his trunks, then tossed it to Lorna with a grin.

<Lorna> "Well, in that case, shall we then Mr. Boy Scout?" Lorna stretched the trunks between her fingers, wriggling an eyebrow as the elastic bounced.

<Bobby> Bobby smirked and crawled back over to her to take out her swimsuit as well. "Even got the camera handy."

<Lorna> "You are prepared, Sweetcheeks!" She laughed again, tossing the trunks back at him and leaning up to give him a kiss. "Shall we then?"

<Bobby> "Oh, we shall." He returned the kiss and deepened it, and if it weren't for the whole in the dead girl's van thing, he would have taken it further, but... "And maybe in the pool," he said with a smirk, breaking off the kiss.

<Lorna> "In that case we've got some sneaking to do." Lorna replied, sliding out of the van now that she had her things. "Hopefully nobody's decided to put jello in the pool again."

<Bobby> "Oh, I don't know, that could just be extra fun!" Bobby hopped out of the van himself and reclaimed her hand on the way to the door. "Isn't jello supposed to make everything better?"

<Lorna> "It'd sort of be hard to make people believe it was the ocean, however...though I imagine there are places that work with that kind of thing wherever you go as well."

<Bobby> "Ocean, schmocean."

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

<Bobby> Bobby paused the game, rolling off the bed to rifle through one of their bags of essential supplies. "...I think we're out of Cheetos."

<Lorna> "Seriously? I guess that supply we got wasn't near as big as we though it would be." Lorna pouted just a little bit and wondered if she could claim that the mice must had eaten more than their fair share. "I guess we'll have to make a run somehow. Gaming and Cheetos are a classic combination."

<Lorna> She settled back into the bed, laying her controller out on her stomach, and tried peeking around for any signs of an extra bag. "Damn, believe you're right."

<Bobby> "They really, really are." Bobby sighed heavily and tapped a beat on the side of the mice's aquarium. "Shouldn't have given you guys that last snack, huh?"

<Bobby> Grabbing a bag of Doritos instead, he jumped back on the bed, bouncing in place. "Guess we'll just have to make due until we can ninja off."

<Lorna> "Doritos are always a good option as well. It's still cheesy powder delivered on something crunchy. Plus these take to dip much better." Oh, now she needed to sit up? Maybe she could just play from here.

<Bobby> He snapped his fingers. "Dip - that's what I forgot." Getting back up with another bounce, he headed for the mini fridge. "Think we're almost out of that too... sadly, I think our fakecation might be fizzling to an end."

<Lorna> "It was only a matter of ti-iiiimewhatthehell?" Lorna sat up quickly as the controller bounced off of her stomach and the weirdest squirming she had ever felt from Maddie so far rolled on. "Did you see that? I think she karate chopped the controller off!"

<Bobby> "What!? What?" Bobby jumped and spun around, but kept hold of the dip. He blinked and focused on Lorna's belly. ".....whuuuuut?"

<Lorna> Lorna didn't move. She just stared down at her belly until the inevitable happened and Maddie did it again. "What the hell is this? I think she's a chestburster!"

<Bobby> His mouth dropped open and didn't close. Lorna's stomach... "Um..." Blinking, he crept toward the bed, eyes trained on the bouncy bump. His eyebrows shot upward when it happened again. "M-maybe she's playing basketball?"

<Lorna> "Maybe?" She sat up some, eying her stomach as she was just certain any minute a hand was about to reach up from inside her. "Come over here and feel this, she's going insane in there with all the jumping and so forth.'

<Bobby> Putting down the dip next to the chips on their bed snack tray - hey, they weren't total slobs - he slid onto the bed and hesitantly laid his hand on her stomach. He yanked it back with a yelp at another jump.

<Lorna> "Seeee? What the hell?!" Lorna did not understand what the hell this was and, despite her usual ability to stay calm when things got weird, was getting just a bit freaked out by whatever this was.

<Bobby> Bobby lightly patted her belly again, then moved his hand to the biggest lump that they generally thought was Maddie's butt. The baby jumped and kicked again, squirming around. "I hope she's okay..."

<Lorna> "Should we call Hank?" Lorna was leaning towards hell yes as far as calling Hank was concerned. People joked about babies taking up any number of sports or dance activities but Lorna was pretty sure it wasn't while they were still unborn.

<Bobby> "Maybe?" The baby was still bouncing around in there and he put his ear to her stomach, not that it helped. His fear was growing by the moment though.

<Lorna> Lorna grabbed for her phone on the nightstand, flipping it over and quickly dialing. "What does it sound like in there?"

<Bobby> "Like you had a bag of Cheetos?" Bobby had both hands and his head on her stomach now, and Maddie was still swimming away, jerking with little jumps now and then.

<Lorna> "Hey now, I...probably did." Lorna listened to the phone ring, starting to talk the second she heard something that sounded like it being picked up. "I swear the baby's trying to burst out of me, it's jumping like nobody's business out here!"

<DrMcCoy> Setting down his cup of hot cocoa, Hank sat up. "Lorna? The baby's... jumping, you say?" He raised shaggy eyebrows at his companion on the sofa.

<Lorna> "You have no idea, Bobby could see it from across the room and she just keeps going. I mean, we can see bits of her and I don't mean like 'oh look, found her foot poking me' but 'holy crap, that's a whole baby jumping out.'”

<DrMcCoy> "Ah." He smiled, pushing his glasses back up his nose with a clawed finger. "Are the movements somewhat rhythmic?"

<Bobby> Bobby was watching Lorna worriedly, his hands still on her belly. "What if it's her mutation or something? Like... she's rubber?"

<Lorna> "Um, sort of?" Lorna looked down to Bobby and just shrugged. "If she's rubber maybe she's stretchy like Reed and this is going to be a really, really easy birth." She replied, covering the phone for a bit.

<Bobby> "Handy... but gross..." That just sounded... bad. He didn't want a stretchy daughter! Bobby made a face.

<DrMcCoy> With a nod, Hank smiled over at James as he listened in. "Lorna, I believe you're experiencing hiccups."

<Lorna> "...Seriously?" Lorna's brow furrowed as she heard what Hank was talking to her. "They're pretty damned violent." She just nodded to Bobby. That would be gross.

<DrMcCoy> "They can seem that way," he chuckled. "You're in the third trimester, my dear, so your young charge is practicing a quite vital skill she'll need when she's born – breathing."

<Lorna> "Well...it's pretty good to know she can do that." Lorna slumped back down against the bed, much more at ease.

<Bobby> "What? What?!" Bobby bounced a little in place himself. "What's she doing?!"

<Lorna> "Thanks, Hank. I'm sorry to have bothered you. I'd best tell Bobby what it is now, too." She laughed as she made her goodbyes, looking to Bobby. "Hiccups...that's the friggin hiccups."

<DrMcCoy> Hank shook his head and put down the phone, snuggling close to James again as he picked up his cocoa. "Now, where were we?"

<Bobby> "....hiccups?" Bobby looked down to the hopping tummy, then back at Lorna's face, then at the belly. "The hell?"

<Lorna> "Hiccups. She's learning to breathe he said...and I've really got to pee now."

<Bobby> "She's learning to breathe?" A dopey smile slowly spread across his face. "D'aww!"

<Lorna> Lorna rolled off of the bed now most definitely on a mission for the bathroom. "I suppose it is cute...waaay weird, though. Way, way way weird."

<Bobby> "Well now that we know she's not trying to bounce her way outta there, it's totally cute!" Bobby was on a mission too, and followed her to the bathroom. "You can see it! She must not like it too much though... with all the squirmies..."

<Lorna> "Yeah, now that we know she's not a chestburster it's pretty neat...it feels weird though." It was still going to freak Lorna out like no other but she could admit that it was pretty cute in it's own way. "Well, makes two of us on that but at least she's good in there."

<Bobby> "I can imagine. It feels weird from the outside... no wonder you have to pee. She's bouncing on your bladder." Deciding there was no such thing as TMI at this point in their relationship, he watched her belly hop a few more times while she peed, all the while with a rapt, dopey smile firmly in place.

<Lorna> There wasn't such a thing as TMI but that didn't mean it wasn't strange as could be to watch someone look at a part of you with that face while you went to the bathroom. "Sometimes you're really lucky I love you." She laughed, shaking her head at his expression.

<Bobby> Eyes flicking to her face, he grinned, running a hand through his hair. "I'm always lucky in that, Dee."

<Lorna> She just shook her head again, grinning and washing her hands before offering her arm to him. "Shall we return to blowing up aliens now that we're sure one's not going to burst out of me?"

<Bobby> "Absolutely." He took her hand and kissed it, then put his arm around her. This called for more than linked arms, silly wifey! Resting his other hand on her belly, he kissed her.

<Lorna> Happily kissing him back, Lorna copped a playful ass grab before waddling away as fast as her feet could shuffle at the moment.

<Bobby> "Oh ho ho, it's that way, is it?" Bobby caught up to her and grabbed her carefully, flopping them both onto the bed.

<Lorna> "Isn't it always that way?" She asked, letting out a squeak as they flopped back down.

<Bobby> "True." Settling them on the bed, he grinned again, brushing her messy hair back out of her eyes. Hand back on her belly, he gave her a soft kiss, laughing when it was interrupted by another baby hiccup. "And I love it this way."
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

<@Selene> "I still think we should have gotten them the welded metal chicken," Selene said as she gave Darren a thoughtful look. They walked side by side down the path leading up to the boathouse. Her breath was steaming in front of her mouth. "Maybe I'll get it for cheaper in the after Christmas sales now."

<Darren> "But my moon and starry skies, it was very pointy and they're about to have a little ankle biter who may or may not be able to move metal chickens with her mind," Darren said with his arm draped over Selene's shoulders and feeling very full of holiday spirit ... and beer.

<@Selene> Selene pondered that for a moment. "Fair point," she conceded. A second later, she looked back at Darren. "Can I get a metal chicken then? I promise to keep it safely locked away in case we can't find a chicken-save ankle biter for ourselves. Oh, I could make my own even."

<Darren> Darren gave her a suspicious look, "Your own chicken, or ankle biter? I'm pretty sure Scottums threatened to set you on fir if he caught you messing about with his DNA samples in the clean room again."

<@Selene> Her eyes narrowed as she gave Darren a long look. "Well, now you're giving me ideas, love," she said. "But I actually considered making some metal sculptures. That sounds like an interesting form of art. Besides, you get to play with dangerous tools."

<Darren> "None as dangerous as you," he chuckled, before eyeing up the house, "it's all dark, maybe they're not in?"

<@Selene> Selene tilted her head to the side as she looking up at the dark front of the house. "Or they enjoy getting comfortable in the cozy dark," she remarked. "Or didn't pay their electricity bill last year."

<Darren> "... Do you think if we snuck in to shit them up, it might trigger premature labour?"

<@Selene> That caused a raised eyebrow from Selene. "The real question is, how thankful would they be that we've helped them to get over this whole child-birthing thing quickly?"

<@Lorna> "We are never getting a different sofa." Lorna announced, just now waking up from her nap on the tribble sofa. "Seriously, it's like giant cotton balls of comfort. I'm going to mourn this thing when it breaks down." She pulled herself up, though, with some effort, looking longingly into the kitchen at her coffee maker.

<Bobby> "Well, good morn...evening?" Bobby had been on the other end of the sofa, playing old video games and enjoying Lorna twitching like a puppy in her sleep. "We can just get another one! Tribbles never end, after all."

<Bobby> He caught her line of sight and chuckled. "I don't think a cup would kill you... just not the whole pot"

<@Lorna> "I don't have any self control." Lorna pointed out, sighing wistfully and turning back to Bobby and the games. "Evening, huh? Have I really been out that long?" Well, at least she got some sleep; after the hiccup incident it's been a bit touch and go as far as sleep went.

<@Lorna> It was hard to sleep when your stomach looked like it was trying to explode, after all. "So, what're we playing?"

<Bobby> "I could always cut you off when you hit your limit." Bobby grinned and slid his arm around her. "Zelda, for the wayback machine. Eight-bit is charming in its simplicity, don't you think?"

<@Lorna> "I am mesmerized by nostalgia." Lorna nodded and pulled herself on up, deciding that she could trust Bobby to cut her off even if she went all Gollum over her cup.

<Bobby> "And that music." Blank expression in place, he hummed along tunelessly as Link scroll-ran across endless 8-bit greenery.

<@Lorna> Lorna snorted and started whistling out the music as she poured her coffee, stopping abruptly. "Did you hear something?"

<Bobby> "Hmm?" Bobby wasn't hearing anything but the bleepy music, so he paused the game and raised his eyebrows, listening.

<Darren> Darren pushed open the door after picking the lock, and peered around, "How many years will we burn in hell if I hide in the cupboard and shift into Slenderman for, do you think?" He whispered to Selene.

<Selene> "Oh, love, I'm afraid it's way too late to start worrying about that," Selene whispered, following Darren with a light step. "So you might just as well go for it."

<@Lorna> Lorna silently flailed, pointing to where she heard the voices and smirked, doing her best to duck down behind the kitchen bar. It was probably sneaky students and it would serve them right getting the shit scared out of them for sneaking in here for what was probably nefarious schemes to do bad things on the tribbles.

<Bobby> Bobby was still on the tribbles, so the best he could do was dive to the floor and peek around the furniture. There were definitely two warm bodies in here with them now...

<Darren> "Well, it was more a rhetoric since I don't believe in hell, but you make a fair point," he smirked, his face melting away and his clothes rippling into a black suit.

<Selene> "That's actually... quite frightening," Selene commented, a small smile on the edge of her lips. "I think I'll just wait and watch whether it's Bobby or Lorna who kills you first."

<@Lorna> It was hard to shuffle like this but Lorna waddled carefully to the corner of the bar, eyeing around the edge of it to see who it was that was currently skulking about their house.

<@Lorna> Ahha! Well, this could be interesting. Lorna's money was on Bobby but you never knew. It was hard to know how one would react when facing Slender Man.

<Bobby> There was more low talking, and then movement by the door, and he couldn't see Lorna now. Dammit. Bobby shifted to ice, then to vapor, his clothes dropping to the floor. Unfortunately, he'd been wearing a belt, which clinked off the game controller. Fuuuuck.

<Darren> Darren, despite not having a face, managed to convey a smirk to Selene, "Scared the pants off Bobby I think," he muttered.

<Selene> "The only way this could become even better were if he's truly pantsless," Selene remarked under her breath.

<@Lorna> "Hey! Keep Sweetcheek's pants on until I can get up here!" Lorna called from her hiding spot, trying to regain her feet.

<Bobby> By now, Bobby'd figured out who their burglars were, and Darren was a fairly terrifying Slender, so he frosted his tentacles.

<Darren> Darren seemed to frown, ice cracking off his tentacles as he flexed them, "Dude ... we need to make a creepypasta based on freezerpops."

<Selene> "Please don't break any parts that I still have use for." Selene stepped out of the shadow, looking from Bobby to Darren as she poked the frozen bits. "Icicley."

<Bobby> "That's right, bitches! I watch you pee!" Bobby reformed and tackled Slender Darren to the floor with a chilling war cry.

<Darren> "Dude, what you and your wife do-ARGH!" Darren landed heavily under Bobby, tentacles akimbo, "Ooooooh, dragonslayer!"

<Lorna> "Icicley works sometimes." Lorna said, grabbing onto the counter to haul herself up. "So, you thought to startle us with your creepy creepypastaness, eh? For shaaaaame."

<Selene> "We did indeed, but obviously we're losing our creepy touch," Selene remarked as she looked down on Bobby and Darren. "Maybe we're turning into boring, dependable, responsible middle-class people after all."

<@Bobby> The tentacles seemed to have a mind of their own, iced or not, and Bobby decided discretion was the better part of valor and made sure his ass was covered. "Oh, you guys haven't lost it. We're the domestic ones. Domestic with tribbles, maybe, but still domestic."

<Darren> "Well, we figured you must be getting bored of being fat, Boss, so we figured maybe a good scare would encourage Miss Dane-Drake to get a move on," Darren chuckled, shifting back and shoving Bobby off him, "Enjoyed your fakeacation?"

<Lorna> "He's not fat now...he's just...had a lot of cheetos." Lorna defended Bobby. "I hate to tell you though, this one's all ready making explosive breathing movements and she's still firmly planted. She won't be hurried."

<Selene> "Then you should actually be relieved we are here," Selene told Lorna. "I can make all required furniture come to you, and my husband could turn into a mobile chair. You won't have to exhaust yourself any longer."

<Lorna> "..." Lorna looked to Bobby. "Can we keep them?"

<@Bobby> Bobby made a dismayed noise and checked his stomach as he went for his pants and shifted back himself. He wasn't fat! ...was he? "Sure, if you'll clean up after them."

<Darren> Darren snorted, "I haven't finished litter training Selene yet, I should warn ya, and she still keeps on leaving dead things on the doormat."

<Selene> "It's not my fault they keep following me around," Selene defended herself. "Aside from that, I might only gnaw on your furniture a little bit."

<Lorna> "Hey now, the dead things are a gift when left like that. Don't gnaw on the tribbles and we've got ourselves a deal."

<@Bobby> Now finished redressing - he really needed to visit Harvey again - Bobby joined the party. "No tribble abuse, and no zombies," he added. Sliding back over to Lorna, he rested his hand on her stomach. "Maddie awake? You should get her to show them her new trick!"

<Darren> "Trick? She ports out to play fetch?"

<Selene> "Maybe she can grow tentacles, too," Selene remarked, turning her head to give Darren a curious look.

<Lorna> Lorna simply gave her stomach a few prods, trying to get Maddie moving about so she'd take a few breaths and then hiccup city! "Check this out!"

<@Bobby> Bobby giggled at the squirming, moving belly, patting the baby butt - head? back? - until the jumping started. "There she goes!"

<Selene> Selene simply arched an eyebrow. "You poked the baby," she stated dryly.

<@Bobby> "I do that a lot," he smirked.

<Darren> "Why what's she ... Oh my fucking god!" He jumped back, "The fuck is that!? It's a xenomorph!"

<Selene> "Isn't that delightful," Selene asked, turning to look at Darren with an excited grin on her face. "Just as I've always wanted one."

<Lorna> "Just remember, you can only have our baby on lend out, she has to come back." Lorna patted the bouncing awkwardly. It still felt far, far too weird. "It's the hiccups."

<@Bobby> "Is that not the weirdest, coolest thing ever? I keep waiting for Dee to get the hiccups too and they might bounce off the sofa!" Bobby was patting too, and received a kick to his hand as a reward. "Just kidding, Maddie," he laughed.

<Darren> Darren's brows drew together in a frown, "Hiccups?" he poked what he assumed was a little flailing foot or hand, "Some fluid go down the wrong way there, Princess?" He grinned a little and glanced at Selene, "Glad we're going for adoption, or having second thoughts thanks to the wierdness?"

<Selene> "I'd say it's pretty much the same as watching the wildlife channel," Selene said. "Sure it's fun to watch something getting torn up by lions, but that doesn't mean you want to switch places with that gazelle."

<Lorna> A little flailing fist could be seen where Darren was poking now. "Yeah, she's getting the hang of this breathing business and we're never doing this again once this one is out, let me tell you. The hiccups alone are weird enough."

<@Bobby> "Awww, but I wanted an even dozen!" Bobby caught up to what Darren had said and looked up at them with a grin. "So, you guys are joining the club, too?"

<Darren> "You could say that, though Sel prefers the idea of being puked on rather then puking herself," he grinned.

<Lorna> "Then you can raid a foster home." Lorna prodded Bobby's side. "And I'd rather avoid puke all together but it's inevitable now, alas...so, now that you two've broken into our mock-cation what shall we do?"

<Selene> "Oh yes. I wonder if we can make prospective offspring sing and perform tricks for us." Selene unbuttoned her coat. "Well, I guess we all could poke Lorna's stomach some more, or we find another activity."

<Darren> "Pillow gaming fort."

<@Bobby> "Tribble pillow fort," Bobby added, already liking the idea. "I have beer too... but don't tell Lorna," he mock whispered.

<Lorna> "Oh beer...but I have coffee!" Lorna hurried back to the kitchen to retrieve her cup. "And forts it is! The tribbles will repel the Klingon horde."

<Selene> "I'll see if you have any ketchup for the blood effects," Selene remarked, as she followed Lorna towards the kitchen.

<Darren> "Ketchup makes terrible blood, oh angel of my delight," Darren called after Selene as he began to construct the tribble fort.

<@Bobby> Helping Darren with the tribbles, he grinned. "Sweet and sour sauce makes excellent Klingon blood, however, and if we use mini egg rolls as ammo..."

<Lorna> "So, I guess this means we're officially back home from our mock-cation?" Lorna asked Bobby, grabbing the phone for the sake of Chinese delivery.

<Selene> "Unless you take Darren and me along on your fantastic trip," Selene said, turning one of the pillows into a spot to flop down on. "I don't think we've anything better planned for the next couple days."

<@Bobby> "Up to you guys. It's fun to play phantom of the boathouse!"

<Lorna> "Come into our not nearly as creepy theater and we promise not to drop any giant light fixtures on you." Lorna chuckled as she ordered the Chinese, humming bits of Phantom to herself now. Well, it was good to be semi-home.

<Selene> "Splendid!" Selene grinned and lounged back on her makeshift seat. "Then we shall have astounding mental adventures until we grow board or the food runs out. In either case, we can just relocate to our flat when that happens."

<@Bobby> "Or, Darren can impersonate Slender Man and go raid the kitchen in the mansion. We could keep score on how many students he makes piss themselves..." Bobby topped off a wall with a bright pink tribble and a flourish.