Christmas 2015: Darren and Selene

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Christmas 2015: Darren and Selene

Post by puppygirl »

<@Darren> "Uuuuuugghhhhhhhhhh," Darren flopped bonelessly onto the sofa, disturbing one of the dozing cats who gave him a filthy look before departing, "well ... that sucked, huh?"

<Selene> "It's certainly something you don't expect to see at a Christmas light show in the park, I'll give you that," Selene replied, making her way to the counter to prepare the water boiler. "That's quite something to spice up such a family event."

<@Darren> "I'll say, why is it always us that finds this crap though?" Darren wiped a hand over his face, "And naturally it's not just any corpse but leftovers from a Hannibal Lecter fan meet, at least they're not making everyone stay at the school, I think there'd be mutiny if we weren't allowed to send the kids home for the break."

<Selene> "I'm sure even the school's staff realized that their students might take it badly if they were required to stay as close as possible to where the horrific, cannibalistic murders are going on." Selene switched on the boiler and reached for a large cup and the box containing the tea bags.

<Selene> "I have to say, though, this seems to be quite extreme even for New York's standards," she added, turning around to face her husband as she waited for the water to boil.

<@Darren> "Yeah, no doubt, usually the psychos are nice enough to stash the bodies in places where they're not so easy to stumble over," Darren rolled up and peered at her over the top of the sofa, "You need a hand with that babe?"

<Selene> Selene smirked. "The day I can't make myself a cup of tea will be the day you stuff me back into the straitjacket and ship me off to some asylum again," she replied. "Would you like one, too, though?"

<@Darren> Darren grinned, "How about if I just stick you in the straight jacket and ship you off to the bedroom?" He chuckled, but shook his head, "No thanks, I'm good."

<Selene> "Well, in that case, I'd say there's no need to wait until I lose my marbles." Selene flashed Darren a wry grin. The water cooker clicked, and the turned to pour the boiling liquid into the cup. Leaving her tea be for the time being, she joined her husband on the couch, sliding into his lap.

<@Darren> Darren let his chin rest on her shoulder, "Well, it's over now, and we've got the whole of winter-break to look forwards too, unless Fury's feeling particularly evil ... we still bunkering down at Drake Castle over the festive season?"

<Selene> "I believe that's the plan, yes," Selene replied, getting comfortable against Darren's chest. "Though, does that mean I'll have to hide the naughty Christmas gifts until we're along again?"

<@Darren> "Are they hilariously naughty, or naughty naughty?" Darren smirked.

<Selene> Selene gave him a grin in return. "Both," she replied, sitting up in his lap. "Who knows, maybe Bobby and Lorna will appreciate them, too. Did you know that some of the toys I found actually sing? In bad Spanish?"

<@Darren> "... I think the badly singing Spanish toys will be a must over Christmas ... though we probably don't wanna make it too hilarious. We make Lorna laugh too much Maddie might come shooting out like a cannonball or something," he chuckled, nuzzling her throat.

<Selene> Putting on a thoughtful expression, she simply shrugged a moment later. "I don't see how she wouldn't be thankful if that were the way it happened," Selene replied. "I know it's what I'd prefer, were I in her situation."

<@Darren> "... That has just put some of the weirdest images into my head," Darren frowned, before kissing behind her ear, "though on the subject ... remember how we were talking about having a family before that whole fucking mess with Trask happened?" A note of nervousness crept into his voice.

<Selene> Selene tilted her head and gave Darren a thoughtful look. "Yes, of course I remember," she replied. The next moment, a frighteningly cheerful expression lit up her face. "Ooh, we're finally going to ask Bobby to make me a baby, aren't we?"

<@Darren> Darren just stared at his wife for a few seconds, before cracking up and ticking her under the arm, "You're a terrible, evil woman, I'm trying to be serious here!"

<Selene> Selene let out an undignified squeak and flailed in response to the tickling, until she fell over and landed with her back on the couch. "Hey, as if I'd ever make jokes about serious topics," she replied, pushing herself up and supporting herself on her elbows. "Besides, who says the problem didn't solve itself already?" She smirked at him.

<@Darren> Darren shook his head as he pinned her down playfully by her wrists, "Come on Sel, we both know I can't have kids, could you just stop playing for thirty seconds? This is important to me," he leant down and kissed her softly.

<Selene> "So you wouldn't be thrilled if Trask involuntarily helped us out with that by turning my alter ego into an air headed ditz with questionable sexual morals," Selene asked, looking back at Darren with an unreadable expression.

<@Darren> Darren froze at her words, "... Sel," he said, his voice oddly strained, "I meant it when I said no fucking about here ..."

<Selene> Selene rolled her eyes. "Fiiine," she replied, a hint of Selena sneaking to the surface of her demeanour. "Right, I'm serious now." She gave him a sincere look. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

<@Darren> Darren let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "Jesus, woman, don't do that to me, if I had a heart you would have just given it a major attack," he let her back up, "I just ... I was wanting to know if you were serious about it, about like ... adoption. It's a pretty big thing after all, right?"

<Selene> "I don't know, I guess I was serious, yes," Selene replied, sitting up and crossing her legs underneath her, shifting a little on the couch. She looked up, meeting Darren's gaze. "I mean, there's no denying we both matured quite a bit over the last couple of years. One might even think of calling us responsible adults."

<@Darren> Darren nodded, "Yeah, I mean, we're like teachers and government agents and shit and ... well, you know there's a lot of mutant kids out there who don't have parents ..." he said a little lamely, "we could ... y'know, we've got enough room here for a kid, right?"

<Selene> Selene looked around their flat, before she glanced back at her husband and shrugged. "Even if we hadn't, I'm sure Bobby and Lorna would have enough room," she replied. "Once we get rid of that student lodging with them, that is."

<@Darren> Darren laughed, "Yeah, well I think Jess will be being kicked out by Lorna sooner or later, looking after one baby'll be enough for her I think," he paused before giving Selene a slightly shy smile, somewhat uncharacteristicly of him, "So ... if we went and like ... started the paperwork after new year for it, that'd be cool with you?"

<Selene> "Paperwork?" Selene frowned. "I thought we could just head over to the mall and pick a cute one that lost their mommy." After flashing a brief grin, she leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to Darren's cheek. "But yes, that would be quite cool with me, as you put it."

<@Darren> Darren let out a sound that was halfway between a cough and a laugh and put his arms around Selene, pulling her in for a kiss, "Do you have any idea how happy you've just made me, babe!?" He dipped his head to kiss her soundly, "And for the record, you're gonna make an awesome mom."

<Selene> "Was there ever a doubt about that," Selene asked in response, leaning into Darren's embrace as she wrapped her arms around him. She smirked at him. "Though, I think I can also admit that you'd make for a pretty great father, too. Who else could claim to be their kid's favourite toy?"
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Christmas 2015: Darren and Selene

Post by steyn »

Babies! Everywhere!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Rachel: Rachel picked her cup from the counter and headed for the table where Darren was already sat, taking the seat across from him. Setting her drink on the table to cool off a bit, she let her hair down and pulled it back up, careful of the new tattoo on the back of her neck. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect from this, but it wasn't horrible thus far.

Darren: Darren nursed his coffee, giving Rachel a tight smile as she sat down, "... Sooooo ... haven't killed anyone else yet, I see."

Rachel: "Nope, not yet," she shook her head, pausing for a cautious sip. Bah, still too hot. "Well, hopefully not ever... though some of the students make it an extremely tempting option..."

Darren: "Yeeeeah, I can agree with that," the corner of Darren's mouth tugged up into a smile, "or, at the very least, you wanna smack their heads together ... repeatedly ... until there's nothing left but mush ..." He seemed to catch himself and coughed, "Uh ... you settling back down with your powers and shit?"

Rachel: Rachel snorted and nodded, wrapping her hands around her cup, "Yeah, they're pretty tame now... Far easier to keep under control. It's a bit weird after having all that power."

Darren: "Do you miss the power?" Darren asked, taking a mouthful of coffee.

Rachel: "Yes and no? I mean, it had uses... besides killing people, that is. I could've done good with it. Everything was fairly easy..." she shrugged, "But it took a lot to keep it under control. I mean, if I hadn't flown off the handle, I could've easily killed someone on accident just as easily."

Darren: "Like what happened with Jason," Darren mused, "You're probably better with things the way they are then. How're you getting along with your cousin and shit, and the rest of your family? Talked to your mom yet?"

Rachel: "Yeah, like Jason," Rachel sighed and tried her coffee once more. It was a far more acceptable temperature now. "Jean is... Well, like an annoying younger cousin. Condescending, but I guess we get along well enough. Um, Dad and I are fine." As for the question about her mother, she shook her head, "Not yet... I've considered it, but I dunno..."

Darren: "Might wanna bite the bullet there, otherwise, before you know it, she'll be writing a tell all book or some shit - 'My Daughter: The All-Powerful Mutant Sociopath'," Darren air quoted and smirked.

Rachel: "I'm not sure she'd want to own up to spawning me... I suppose money is a motivating factor though, no matter how embarrassing I may be," Rachel laughed. "Maybe for Christmas after I see Dad," she decided, adding, "You and Sel have any plans for that?"

Darren: "We're fortifying ourself from the students down at the lakehouse," Darren smiled, "Normally we'd visit our families but ... well, work and other shit. When are you seeing your dad?"

Rachel: "Probably in the morning... Early afternoon, if I can't be bothered to drag myself from bed," she answered after another sip. "And that sounds like a brilliant plan."

Darren: "I fully intend to build a gaming fort on the tribble sofa to weather out the season," Darren nodded, "Well ... maybe you can do without a babysitter for it then, if it's just gonna be for the day?"

Rachel: "That seems like the best way to spend the season, especially after how I heard the light show went," she made a slight face. "And, yeah, I'll be back at the school in the evening."

Darren: "Ugh, yeah, don't remind me. I wanted German beer and ended up with a cannibalized corpse and traumatised teens," Darren pulled a face at the memory, "Well, just make sure we know what day, and you should be good ... so long as you remember to be good."

Rachel: "I'm only planning on being out for Christmas... Well, and maybe the occasional trip to Vito's." She pulled a face as well, "Yeah, I don't recall corpses ever making a fun time... However, maybe you can get some German beer to improve the awesomeness of the gaming fort."

Darren: "... That sounds like a genius idea," Darren scratched his stubbly chin, "I can hit the import stores on the way back. I'll need to find an industrial sized bag of doritos, too - make it complete."

Rachel: "I need to get a new pack of cigarettes on the way back," Rachel frowned slightly, "Jean keeps stealing mine."

Darren: "Isn't that what younger relatives are for?" Darren smirked, leaning back in his chair, "I used to do that to my sister's smokes when I was a kid, too."

Rachel: "Apparently. I took money from Mom's purse to buy them off kids at school," she returned the smirk, "I'd quit by the time I was old enough to buy them myself."

Darren: "Heh, typical," Darren chuckled, "And now it's your turn to be stolen off. It's like a great circle of cancerous life."

Rachel: "I imagine I'll get tired of having to buy new packs, eventually, and just quit again," Rachel grinned, "However, I suppose I could buy her one for Christmas."

Darren: "Hah, that'd be a pretty cheap-ass present though?" Darren sighed, "Which just reminds me, at some point I'm gonna have to brave the toy stores for my nephew and nieces ... Can you even believe that Spongebob is still going?"

Rachel: "But better than nothing." Rachel took another gulp of coffee, blinking, "Is it really? Also, I'm always up for a trip to the toy store, if you want to brave it while you're out."

Darren: "It just won't die. Mini-Darren's into it now, apparently," Darren considered Rachel for a moment, "Could you like ... psychically influence people to move out of the way and not mug us for the toys?"

Rachel: "You'll have to re-program him," she sagely nodded. "Totally. I figure I might grab a few things for Bobby and Lorna... For the baby, that is. I can't imagine they'd say no to toys either though."

Darren: "I should see if I can steer him towards Thundercats or Transformers ..." Darren mused, "and this is Lorna and Bobby we talk about. Hell, they'll probably be playing with Maddie's toys more than she will."

Rachel: "Most likely," Rachel smiled, finishing off her drink, "So... Thundercats, hoooo?!"

Darren: "Hoooooo! To the Thundertank, Cheetara!" Darren knocked back the rest of his coffee and stood up, ignoring the looks they were getting.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Babies, babies, babies everywhere!

...they could always adopt Leech...

:eeevil
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

<@Selene> "I still think we should have gotten them the welded metal chicken," Selene said as she gave Darren a thoughtful look. They walked side by side down the path leading up to the boathouse. Her breath was steaming in front of her mouth. "Maybe I'll get it for cheaper in the after Christmas sales now."

<Darren> "But my moon and starry skies, it was very pointy and they're about to have a little ankle biter who may or may not be able to move metal chickens with her mind," Darren said with his arm draped over Selene's shoulders and feeling very full of holiday spirit ... and beer.

<@Selene> Selene pondered that for a moment. "Fair point," she conceded. A second later, she looked back at Darren. "Can I get a metal chicken then? I promise to keep it safely locked away in case we can't find a chicken-save ankle biter for ourselves. Oh, I could make my own even."

<Darren> Darren gave her a suspicious look, "Your own chicken, or ankle biter? I'm pretty sure Scottums threatened to set you on fir if he caught you messing about with his DNA samples in the clean room again."

<@Selene> Her eyes narrowed as she gave Darren a long look. "Well, now you're giving me ideas, love," she said. "But I actually considered making some metal sculptures. That sounds like an interesting form of art. Besides, you get to play with dangerous tools."

<Darren> "None as dangerous as you," he chuckled, before eyeing up the house, "it's all dark, maybe they're not in?"

<@Selene> Selene tilted her head to the side as she looking up at the dark front of the house. "Or they enjoy getting comfortable in the cozy dark," she remarked. "Or didn't pay their electricity bill last year."

<Darren> "... Do you think if we snuck in to shit them up, it might trigger premature labour?"

<@Selene> That caused a raised eyebrow from Selene. "The real question is, how thankful would they be that we've helped them to get over this whole child-birthing thing quickly?"

<@Lorna> "We are never getting a different sofa." Lorna announced, just now waking up from her nap on the tribble sofa. "Seriously, it's like giant cotton balls of comfort. I'm going to mourn this thing when it breaks down." She pulled herself up, though, with some effort, looking longingly into the kitchen at her coffee maker.

<Bobby> "Well, good morn...evening?" Bobby had been on the other end of the sofa, playing old video games and enjoying Lorna twitching like a puppy in her sleep. "We can just get another one! Tribbles never end, after all."

<Bobby> He caught her line of sight and chuckled. "I don't think a cup would kill you... just not the whole pot"

<@Lorna> "I don't have any self control." Lorna pointed out, sighing wistfully and turning back to Bobby and the games. "Evening, huh? Have I really been out that long?" Well, at least she got some sleep; after the hiccup incident it's been a bit touch and go as far as sleep went.

<@Lorna> It was hard to sleep when your stomach looked like it was trying to explode, after all. "So, what're we playing?"

<Bobby> "I could always cut you off when you hit your limit." Bobby grinned and slid his arm around her. "Zelda, for the wayback machine. Eight-bit is charming in its simplicity, don't you think?"

<@Lorna> "I am mesmerized by nostalgia." Lorna nodded and pulled herself on up, deciding that she could trust Bobby to cut her off even if she went all Gollum over her cup.

<Bobby> "And that music." Blank expression in place, he hummed along tunelessly as Link scroll-ran across endless 8-bit greenery.

<@Lorna> Lorna snorted and started whistling out the music as she poured her coffee, stopping abruptly. "Did you hear something?"

<Bobby> "Hmm?" Bobby wasn't hearing anything but the bleepy music, so he paused the game and raised his eyebrows, listening.

<Darren> Darren pushed open the door after picking the lock, and peered around, "How many years will we burn in hell if I hide in the cupboard and shift into Slenderman for, do you think?" He whispered to Selene.

<Selene> "Oh, love, I'm afraid it's way too late to start worrying about that," Selene whispered, following Darren with a light step. "So you might just as well go for it."

<@Lorna> Lorna silently flailed, pointing to where she heard the voices and smirked, doing her best to duck down behind the kitchen bar. It was probably sneaky students and it would serve them right getting the shit scared out of them for sneaking in here for what was probably nefarious schemes to do bad things on the tribbles.

<Bobby> Bobby was still on the tribbles, so the best he could do was dive to the floor and peek around the furniture. There were definitely two warm bodies in here with them now...

<Darren> "Well, it was more a rhetoric since I don't believe in hell, but you make a fair point," he smirked, his face melting away and his clothes rippling into a black suit.

<Selene> "That's actually... quite frightening," Selene commented, a small smile on the edge of her lips. "I think I'll just wait and watch whether it's Bobby or Lorna who kills you first."

<@Lorna> It was hard to shuffle like this but Lorna waddled carefully to the corner of the bar, eyeing around the edge of it to see who it was that was currently skulking about their house.

<@Lorna> Ahha! Well, this could be interesting. Lorna's money was on Bobby but you never knew. It was hard to know how one would react when facing Slender Man.

<Bobby> There was more low talking, and then movement by the door, and he couldn't see Lorna now. Dammit. Bobby shifted to ice, then to vapor, his clothes dropping to the floor. Unfortunately, he'd been wearing a belt, which clinked off the game controller. Fuuuuck.

<Darren> Darren, despite not having a face, managed to convey a smirk to Selene, "Scared the pants off Bobby I think," he muttered.

<Selene> "The only way this could become even better were if he's truly pantsless," Selene remarked under her breath.

<@Lorna> "Hey! Keep Sweetcheek's pants on until I can get up here!" Lorna called from her hiding spot, trying to regain her feet.

<Bobby> By now, Bobby'd figured out who their burglars were, and Darren was a fairly terrifying Slender, so he frosted his tentacles.

<Darren> Darren seemed to frown, ice cracking off his tentacles as he flexed them, "Dude ... we need to make a creepypasta based on freezerpops."

<Selene> "Please don't break any parts that I still have use for." Selene stepped out of the shadow, looking from Bobby to Darren as she poked the frozen bits. "Icicley."

<Bobby> "That's right, bitches! I watch you pee!" Bobby reformed and tackled Slender Darren to the floor with a chilling war cry.

<Darren> "Dude, what you and your wife do-ARGH!" Darren landed heavily under Bobby, tentacles akimbo, "Ooooooh, dragonslayer!"

<Lorna> "Icicley works sometimes." Lorna said, grabbing onto the counter to haul herself up. "So, you thought to startle us with your creepy creepypastaness, eh? For shaaaaame."

<Selene> "We did indeed, but obviously we're losing our creepy touch," Selene remarked as she looked down on Bobby and Darren. "Maybe we're turning into boring, dependable, responsible middle-class people after all."

<@Bobby> The tentacles seemed to have a mind of their own, iced or not, and Bobby decided discretion was the better part of valor and made sure his ass was covered. "Oh, you guys haven't lost it. We're the domestic ones. Domestic with tribbles, maybe, but still domestic."

<Darren> "Well, we figured you must be getting bored of being fat, Boss, so we figured maybe a good scare would encourage Miss Dane-Drake to get a move on," Darren chuckled, shifting back and shoving Bobby off him, "Enjoyed your fakeacation?"

<Lorna> "He's not fat now...he's just...had a lot of cheetos." Lorna defended Bobby. "I hate to tell you though, this one's all ready making explosive breathing movements and she's still firmly planted. She won't be hurried."

<Selene> "Then you should actually be relieved we are here," Selene told Lorna. "I can make all required furniture come to you, and my husband could turn into a mobile chair. You won't have to exhaust yourself any longer."

<Lorna> "..." Lorna looked to Bobby. "Can we keep them?"

<@Bobby> Bobby made a dismayed noise and checked his stomach as he went for his pants and shifted back himself. He wasn't fat! ...was he? "Sure, if you'll clean up after them."

<Darren> Darren snorted, "I haven't finished litter training Selene yet, I should warn ya, and she still keeps on leaving dead things on the doormat."

<Selene> "It's not my fault they keep following me around," Selene defended herself. "Aside from that, I might only gnaw on your furniture a little bit."

<Lorna> "Hey now, the dead things are a gift when left like that. Don't gnaw on the tribbles and we've got ourselves a deal."

<@Bobby> Now finished redressing - he really needed to visit Harvey again - Bobby joined the party. "No tribble abuse, and no zombies," he added. Sliding back over to Lorna, he rested his hand on her stomach. "Maddie awake? You should get her to show them her new trick!"

<Darren> "Trick? She ports out to play fetch?"

<Selene> "Maybe she can grow tentacles, too," Selene remarked, turning her head to give Darren a curious look.

<Lorna> Lorna simply gave her stomach a few prods, trying to get Maddie moving about so she'd take a few breaths and then hiccup city! "Check this out!"

<@Bobby> Bobby giggled at the squirming, moving belly, patting the baby butt - head? back? - until the jumping started. "There she goes!"

<Selene> Selene simply arched an eyebrow. "You poked the baby," she stated dryly.

<@Bobby> "I do that a lot," he smirked.

<Darren> "Why what's she ... Oh my fucking god!" He jumped back, "The fuck is that!? It's a xenomorph!"

<Selene> "Isn't that delightful," Selene asked, turning to look at Darren with an excited grin on her face. "Just as I've always wanted one."

<Lorna> "Just remember, you can only have our baby on lend out, she has to come back." Lorna patted the bouncing awkwardly. It still felt far, far too weird. "It's the hiccups."

<@Bobby> "Is that not the weirdest, coolest thing ever? I keep waiting for Dee to get the hiccups too and they might bounce off the sofa!" Bobby was patting too, and received a kick to his hand as a reward. "Just kidding, Maddie," he laughed.

<Darren> Darren's brows drew together in a frown, "Hiccups?" he poked what he assumed was a little flailing foot or hand, "Some fluid go down the wrong way there, Princess?" He grinned a little and glanced at Selene, "Glad we're going for adoption, or having second thoughts thanks to the wierdness?"

<Selene> "I'd say it's pretty much the same as watching the wildlife channel," Selene said. "Sure it's fun to watch something getting torn up by lions, but that doesn't mean you want to switch places with that gazelle."

<Lorna> A little flailing fist could be seen where Darren was poking now. "Yeah, she's getting the hang of this breathing business and we're never doing this again once this one is out, let me tell you. The hiccups alone are weird enough."

<@Bobby> "Awww, but I wanted an even dozen!" Bobby caught up to what Darren had said and looked up at them with a grin. "So, you guys are joining the club, too?"

<Darren> "You could say that, though Sel prefers the idea of being puked on rather then puking herself," he grinned.

<Lorna> "Then you can raid a foster home." Lorna prodded Bobby's side. "And I'd rather avoid puke all together but it's inevitable now, alas...so, now that you two've broken into our mock-cation what shall we do?"

<Selene> "Oh yes. I wonder if we can make prospective offspring sing and perform tricks for us." Selene unbuttoned her coat. "Well, I guess we all could poke Lorna's stomach some more, or we find another activity."

<Darren> "Pillow gaming fort."

<@Bobby> "Tribble pillow fort," Bobby added, already liking the idea. "I have beer too... but don't tell Lorna," he mock whispered.

<Lorna> "Oh beer...but I have coffee!" Lorna hurried back to the kitchen to retrieve her cup. "And forts it is! The tribbles will repel the Klingon horde."

<Selene> "I'll see if you have any ketchup for the blood effects," Selene remarked, as she followed Lorna towards the kitchen.

<Darren> "Ketchup makes terrible blood, oh angel of my delight," Darren called after Selene as he began to construct the tribble fort.

<@Bobby> Helping Darren with the tribbles, he grinned. "Sweet and sour sauce makes excellent Klingon blood, however, and if we use mini egg rolls as ammo..."

<Lorna> "So, I guess this means we're officially back home from our mock-cation?" Lorna asked Bobby, grabbing the phone for the sake of Chinese delivery.

<Selene> "Unless you take Darren and me along on your fantastic trip," Selene said, turning one of the pillows into a spot to flop down on. "I don't think we've anything better planned for the next couple days."

<@Bobby> "Up to you guys. It's fun to play phantom of the boathouse!"

<Lorna> "Come into our not nearly as creepy theater and we promise not to drop any giant light fixtures on you." Lorna chuckled as she ordered the Chinese, humming bits of Phantom to herself now. Well, it was good to be semi-home.

<Selene> "Splendid!" Selene grinned and lounged back on her makeshift seat. "Then we shall have astounding mental adventures until we grow board or the food runs out. In either case, we can just relocate to our flat when that happens."

<@Bobby> "Or, Darren can impersonate Slender Man and go raid the kitchen in the mansion. We could keep score on how many students he makes piss themselves..." Bobby topped off a wall with a bright pink tribble and a flourish.