Summer 2015: Noriko

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Summer 2015: Noriko

Post by puppygirl »

<@Noriko> There was a bright blur of colour bouncing around outside the Taxi as the driver unloaded her suitcase, her toned down wear for school gone, Noriko was now in full blinding technicolour neon *everything* ready to go home for the summer.

<@Noriko> "Comeoncomeon, we'regonnabelate!" Bouncebouncebounce. She was alittle bit sad Ankka was coming with her on this flight but it did now mean Clarice could come, and she got girl time with Misuki.

<Darren> "Pffft, if we miss the plane I'll fly you there myself, Sparks," Darren chuckled, watching the tiny speeder spaz out in amusement as he smoked a quick cigarette before they made thier way into the airport proper, "no worries."

<@Noriko> "Or I could find out how long I could run on water for.... drowning would be good encouragement yes?" Giggling at him and skipping about before dragging her suitcase into the Departures lounge. "Thanks for bringing me Professor, it's much appreciated."

<Darren> "Drowning would also be bad, think of all the poor fish that you'd take out along with you," Darren pinked out his smoke as he tipped the driver, "Eh, anytime Sparks, can't have a pretty girl like you all by yourself at an airport now, huh?" He winked before following her inside, "You sure you got everything you need?"

<@Noriko> "This is true and I rather like fish...." Head tilting for a moment in a sad thought of fried fish before it was back to bouncing along, pulling out her Visa and passport. "N'awww thank you Professor, I wouldn't have bugged you but Ankka's gone of holiday and I hate getting on planes by myself. Yeah pretty sure I have, bit late now anyway."

<Darren> "Well, if you have it'll be wating for you when you get back ... and you don't have to keep on calling me Professor, I'm not your teacher anymore remember?" He patted her on the head fondly.

<@Noriko> "No I guess not...." Giving him a sad blinky brown look as she booked her lugguage in and got her tickets. "It's a shame because it means I can't impress you with more lightening bolt and laser robots next year..." Aside from your new job you doing anything nice this summer?"

<Darren> "I'll still be around," he ruffled the hair, "just won't be your teacher or going with you on missions anymore, and not really," he pulled a face, "gotta start training up my new team for government service."

<Darren> "Would much rather be hopping on this plane with you to Japan though," he flirted playfully, "they love me in Japan."

<@Noriko> "Teehee, I had noticed all the guys seem to like the idea of coming with me to meet my old cheerleading squad. I bet they do your totally awesome!" Batting the hand ruffling her hair and goggles away as they made their way up to the duty free. "Damn that sounds like a boring summer, turns out I'm going home to *important new* and my parents are having an extenstion built."

<Darren> "Maybe you inspired them to start their own mutant super-hero squad?" Darren chuckled, "and yeah, all the other times we've been to Japan I've been a big hit, I remember this one time," Darren chuckled, "I spun Jay out completly by morphing into a Sailor Senshi so people could take photos."

<@Noriko> Sailor Senshi! You can morph like that! I mean I knew you could change forms but wow! Thats so cool!" Darren getting a bouncy clap from the dizzily excited little japanese girl. "That would be cool, my friend Misuki has already started a support Tokyo's Mutants group so mutants like me don't get discriminated against and get help."

<Darren> "Good, that's good, then you can go home and be an inspiration to other mutants," Darren nodded, chuckling, "you gonna spend the whole summer break back home then?"

<@Noriko> "I hope so.... with how Misuki's been talking about it it's a wonder she's had time for school." Everything now sorted she herded Darren with her bouncing to the lounge cafe for lunch and coffee. "Yep all summer, I miss my family alot and I never got to see any of them for New year or my birthday. Ankka and Clarice will be joining me for abit to after their holidays."

<Darren> "Sounds like you'rev all set for fun then," Darren chuckled, ordering them some drinks, "Are you sure coffee is such a good idea right now, Sparks? You got a looooong flight ahead."

<@Noriko> "Thats why I'm having tea, the coffee and snacks are for you to say thank you." Smiling and zipping infront of him so she could pay and get herself a slice of cheesecake. "Besides, me and my old friend tetris have a long battle ahead of us, I'm going to need to be fast."

<Darren> "Ahh, those cunning russian video games, you need your wits about you to be dealing with them," Darren nodded sagely, sipping his coffee.

<@Noriko> "No not really I just need to be faster then them." Finding them a table were they could watch the planes coming and going. "Being as you can't come to Japan cause of your work do you want anything bringing back?"

<Darren> "... Pocky, the strawberry kind," Darren said firmly without even thinking about it.

<@Noriko> "Cool, I'll be eating enough of that to last a lifetime while I'm there anyway." Smiling happily over the cheesecake and watching as the delay notice came up for her flight. "This is going to be a long wait I think...."

<Darren> "Good thing you got awesome company then, huh?" Darren grinned, tipping his seat back.

<@Noriko> "Oh definetely." Making patterns with her fork in the cheese cake. "So whats the coolest mission you've ever been on?"

<Darren> "The coolest?" Darren chuckled, looking at the sky thoughtfully, "Well ... if you wanna be literal, there was this time SHIELD sent me to the south-pole to investigate a possible doomsday device ..."
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: Summer 2015: Noriko

Post by PsychoKez056 »

It had been one loooong flight for her, even after Darren finding her a private place to ground in the airport she'd still been buzzing for the 12 hour flight without her guantlets, landing midafternoon in Japan.

However it had been worth it for all of her friend that had skipped school to meet her at the airport, including her best friend Misuki. Together their had been a welcome home banner and a trip to the local sushi bar in celebration, all the giggling girls together making the male waiters nervous for all sorts of reasons.

In the evening her and Misuki headed home, her best friend actually becoming quiet and nervous for once as they approched her house trailing her suitcase and a bag of sweets, note from the dentist forgotten.

It was definetely a happy reunion for her, in tears by the time her dog Roshi had glomped her and she'd got to hug her parents and exchange little gifts with them the start of a perfect evening.

She'd got a tour of the new extenstion, having misread her parents email, it wasn't being built it was already finished which meant Clarice and Ankka could have their own rooms if they wanted when they got here, even a brand new shiny bathroom for her thanks to Lorna's email.

Then during the evening meal between the jokes and the story telling her father cleared her throat and annouced alot of new Noriko was alittle more then shocked by.

Misuki's grand father had died leaving her mother alot of money, and with Misuki's Father in jail (for reasons her parents wouldn't say), her best friends mother was checking herself into a rehabilitation hospice and Misuki was coming to live with the Ashida's, permenantly.

She was going to have a sister!

After her cheering and hugging had died down she realised her father was still unfinished talking, with an embarassed look she sat back down and tried to be still and quiet for at least 10 minutes, sharing happy smiles with her new sister to be.

The next bit of news her father had for them was as good as the first bit, the real reason they'd had an extention on their house when they didn't need it? Because it turned out her mother was having another baby! They didn't know the gender yet but it wasn't important they said so longer as the new addition made them as proud as their other children did.

After that Noriko's normally stern Father broke open a very old bottle of sake he'd been saving for Noriko's 18th and they got to celebrate a suddenly bigger family.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by puppygirl »

Yay for Riko! This is so cute!

:shifty

MOAR BEBEHZ!!!

"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Even character's families are breeding like rabbits!

*eyes Rubin and Jess, not sure which to suspect*
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Ferguson wrote:Even character's families are breeding like rabbits!

*eyes Rubin and Jess, not sure which to suspect*
Jess says not it! She can only make people like HER not others. So it's all on Rubin. Also yay kidlets!
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

The speeding Saviour (fic)

Noriko was spending the day before Ankka and Clarice arrived in japan helping Misuki hand out leaflets in the main Tokyo train station. Just basic ones trying to get the japanese community to raise awareness about Mutants andhow much help they can be to the Japanese society.

Or was about to be.

Both of the girls in smart dress, and hair pulled up they looked very professional on the bridge over the Bullet train being all polite and such, they even got afew people talking to them about it all.The lights and warning went up as the bullet train approached the city station, this one wasn't slowing down however as it was passing straight through on its run, the next one would be stopping. Having fetched some coffee they were both having a break from spreading the good word and looking to see the train come past and having a bit of a giggle about things.

"Hey Nori? How fast can you run again?" Misuki interrupted, watching the warnings come up and the barriers start coming down ready for the train.

"I last clocked at about 102mph? According to Danger and she's pretty accurate. Means I can run on water at least hehe." Giggling as she remembered hers and Johnnys cannonball run.

"That one of the Teachers? and the Bullet train does what 180 or something? Wow your nearly as fast as the train!" What neither of them had noticed was a little boy that had escpaed from his mother and was playing about near the barriers, while his mother was some way away calling for him. Then as the barrier came down rather then knocking the child properly back onto the plaform he was trapped for a moment before falling straight onto the lines as the speeding train.

Then the screaming started and got the girls attention, people were trying to climb over teh barrier and getting stopped by the train attendants because the train was to close and anyone else would get flattened as well.All they could do was try and persuade the crying child to get close to the wall and lie down, then pray to the Gods.

"Noriko do something! Your the Xgirl!" Misuki screamed and pointed, she was right she had to do something but what? Coffee dropped she ran along the bring and jumped off it to land on the barrier, the free running training came in handy then to get her down on the tracks.

However standing there the world paused, screams from the adults came through a haze all the warning lights and sounds of amublances in the distance called ready. And the train fast approaching. Right there. "Fakku!"

She started running grabbing the small child doing a one 180 and running for her life, ignoring all those screams for her to hit the floor to avoid it. She wasn't going to avoid it, she was going to outrun the bloody thing.Hitting her sprint the small lad clung to her, screaming for her to go faster! faster! Because the nearly 200 mile an hour train couldn't slow down now it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Her eyes started glowing as she pulled on her own power source the world starting to fly by them, but it wasn't enough she needed faster! Every bit of her energy was being pushed into her speed the floor feeling like it was falling away beneath her as she used up her charge and then hit the wonderful cycle point.

She was now creating as much energy as she was using, she just needed to force it all faster. The train was still gaining for now and it was going to be seconds before it hit her and the child and they were only half way out of Tokyo right now! Jumping she landed on the magnets running the train feeling the surge of power hit her and give her the needed boost to get in that extra speed, it wasn't taking away from the train behind her but to the drivers utter confusion he was no longer gaining on the girl and the child electricity crackling off them both. Did he have a Kami on the train lines or something saving the child?

Not that she new it but as she jumped back off the tracks she was running

181mph (captured by a speed checking police man after cars not girls), she was now faster then the train behind her and starting to
take the lead slowly leaving it behind. The moment she left the city behind she waited for the oppurtune moment and left the bullet train tracks only to have to dodge normal trains and finally get onto open ground near a road, somewhere.... possibly aways out of Tokyo... right.

A minute later she'd slowed down enough for a breather for her and the panic'd- or not child. Taking afew deep breath she stares in amazement as the child was just asking for her to do it again!

"Again huh? Shall we get you back to mommy as fast then?" Smiling at the nod she turned round and started running again, taking her time next to the road to build up speed, safety now as she headed back not blind panic. Under 4 minutes later she was back in Tokyo station and handing the child over to a releived parent and being congratulated by the local police and station workers, not to mention the cheering public.

When asked who she was by a surprised journalist that had captured a picture of her blurr for her she just replied. "Surge of the X-men, fastest girl in Tokyo and just doing my duty to the community!" then before more questions could be asked she legged it back to the stunned Misuki so they could go hide and get more coffee, well food in Noriko's case as she swayed alittle.

"Hey Nori?"

"W-what?"

"You just out ran the bullet train."

"Ididdidn'tI?Ineedfoodandsleepnowplease."

Laughing Misuki lead the now dazed Noriko away before the new teams spotted the speeding saviour.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

*Ankka hasa proud moment* Told you you could be a hero.

Awesome fic ^^
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Woohoo! Go, Hero-Riko! :dance

Awesome ficness, Kez! :D
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

A Japanese Medley of Instances

Post by puppygirl »

<@Clarice> Clarice held Ankka's hand tightly as they made thier was through arrivals, thanks to his huge presence at her side the trip hadn't been all that bad, but she was still getting a lot of funny looks from people.

<Ankka> Ankka stretched, so, so glad to be in Japan at last. He couldn't say he'd had an uneventful summer, but he was glad they'd had no more incidents when they'd rolled into Finland. He looked down at the small pink girl with a smile, not minding holding her hand - hey, he'd had his arm around her for the trip too. Noriko would understand. "Are you okay, Clarice? Just need to find Nori now yes?"

<@Clarice> "I don't like flying commerical," Clarice peered around the airport, "think she's made a sign?"

<Noriko> Noriko was with her new sister at the gates watching as people got off the plane, both her and Misuki making a blinding sight in their neon Cyber clothes. Though it was easy to tell Misuki from Noriko as she was almost a head taller and marked with burn scars. They had infact made a sign a big one with a big pink lightening bolt coming of a neon yellow hammer.

<Ankka> Ankka looked around idly, before grinning. "I think they might have done, sveetheart." He squeezed her hand. "Look over there, mmm?" He raised a hand and waved, his sheer size alone catching a lot of looks, let alone his companion. "Is okay, is over now, and you can relax, yes?"

<@Clarice> Clarice looked in the direction Ankka was pointing and grinned when she saw the sign, "Riko!" She waved frantically as they made thier way over, weaving through the crowd, "Heee! You're nearly as right as meee!"

<Noriko> Noriko and Misuki darted through the crowd so Noriko could glomp Clarice. "Eeeeeee I missed you guys sooooooo much! I've got the house already and everything! And teh gardens set up and the foods on cooking and-" "Hey Noriko take a breather!" The other girl giggled causing Noriko to stop for a moment.

<Noriko> "Oh right sorry heee, Misuki this is my new best mate Clarice and my wonderful boyfriend Ankka. Clarice Ankka this is my best friend Misuki who hand to put up with me since kindergarten."

<Ankka> "Excuse me a moment." And then Noriko was swept up in a hug, picked up and soundly and solidly kissed. He'd missed his little spark so much, and the kiss showed it. Finally, he broke it, putting her down, grinning. "Misuki! So you're the girl I owe drinks to, yes?"

<@Clarice> "Pleased to finally meet you, Misuki," Clarice smiled at the girl and held out a hand as Ankka and Noriko kissed.

<Noriko> Misuki snorted at the kiss before shaking Clarice's hand it was the american thing to do apparently. "Yes you do owe me drinks and pleasure to meet you Clarice, nic eto finally meet you both." Finally put down Noriko had a brillaintly dazed look on her face along with a huge grin. "So shall we like.... go get whatsit.... luggage?"

<Ankka> "Sorry about that." Ankka didn't look particularly sorry. "Yes, luggage. It's good to meet you, Misuki...and it's good to be in Japan." He sighed. "It's been one hell of a summer, honestly."

<Noriko> Noriko Tugged on Ankka and Clarice's arms heading towards the luggage. "When we get home you have to tell us all about it! And Clarice you've gotta tell us about getting on the news! Also mom gave us money for a cab so no boring bus rides!"

<@Clarice> "... Or I could just teleport us to your home if you tell me where it is," Clarice smiled, letting herself be tugged along, "I don't think Ankka would fit into a cab with the three of us."

<Ankka> "You'll be surprised. I managed to fit into a care vith four other people - and a jacuzzi." Ankka grinned, letting himself be tugged along like a giant balloon. "Vhen ve get back, girls, I vill tell you the tale of my European adventure, and vhy those pictures vere a godsend."

<Noriko> "And a Jacuzzi eh? sounds like there shall be many stories!" More then bouncy at the moment and still charged up from yesterday, finally they were at the baggage bit where Noriko had more room to run around the group. "Gods this is going to be so awesome! We can totally make a pillow fort and share stories!"

<@Clarice> Clarice smiled, looking between herself and Ankka, they were both very tall people, "Gonna need a lot of pillows then."

Time passes ...

<Noriko> Having eventually given Clarice the right directions they had managed to port back to the sisters house, building looking rather new thanks to the new extenstion and paint. Neither parent was home yet so Noriko was able to give them a tour, help them unpack in the huge room they were all sharing and then take them out back to set up for tea and food.

<Noriko> Though not before a huge fluffy dog accosted Ankka, barking and slobbering all over him.

<Ankka> Ankka was more than used to big dogs accosting him, grinning and kneeling down to scruff his hands through the fluff. "Vell hello there, my friend - you can smell your Finnish brethren, yes? Or are you attacking me to avenge your ancestors?"

<@Clarice> "PUPPY!" Clarice squeaked happily, kneeling down next to Ankka to scritch behind his ears, "Oh you're such a pretty boy, yes you are, yes you are!" She gleed.

<Noriko> Ankka got his face thoroughly washed before it was Clarice's turn, yapping as he was talked at curly tail thwapping happily at the newcomers. Noriko skipped outside with teh basket full of stuff in her arms and laughed at her dog. "Guys this is my Akita he's called Roshi, he's mega friendly and does tricks for everyone."

<Ankka> Ankka laughed. "Vhen I can, I'll have to introduce you to my dogs, girls...a three-legged huskie and a half-volf." He scritched the happily wagging dog before straightening. "He's beautiful, Noriko. Do you need a hand?"

<@Clarice> "Half wolves are illegal in the US," Clarice said, wreastling Roshi onto his back to she could rub his tummy, "Oooooh, you're such a good boy arn't you? Yes you are!"

<Noriko> Misuki came out after Noriko carrying the outdoor stove and utensils both the girls shaking there heads before taking it out onto the tatami mat. "I could use a bit of help starting the stove up though?" Stuff put down Misuki went to grab the table while noriko started messing with the stove. Roshi was loving this Clarice getting all sorts of huffy noises and waggy tails off the dog before he turned the tables and started washing her face.

<Ankka> "In theory they're illegal in most places, but ve get avay vith it. He lives in my cabin - sometimes a volf vill manage to get to one of the females of the vorking dogs." Ankka chuckled. "Ve have a few half-volfs on the teams, actually, they make good leaders if they don't have to be put down. Mine's just a pup and stupid as hell." He came over to the stove, eying it up. "If I zap it, vill it explode?"

<@Clarice> Clarice giggled and flailed as she was given a doggy bath, "Eeeeeheheheheeee! We're gonna be great friends, arn't we Roshi?" She rolled to her feet, scratching his back before headding to the bathroom to wash her face.

<Noriko> Noriko just shrugged holding up a pack of matches and waving them about. "Gods know.... I just need it lighting hehe dad normally does it for me." Waiting for Clarice to get back she waved and bounced alittle. "Clarice needs to tell us her saving the day story now! Then european stories!"

<@Clarice> Clarice returned, toweling her face dry and grinning, "Wait untill we've had lunch first? I'm starving, what've we got?"

<Ankka> Ankka chuckled, taking the matches and lighting it for her, poking the flames about until it was burning merrily. "There ve go." He gave Noriko a kiss on the cheek before stretching and wondering idly how the new guys were finding the school so far.

<Noriko> Fire going she put the 2 containers of water next to the flames to heat up and started using her chopping board to prepare everything. "Rice and Vegetable stew, with sushi started bits which is what Misuki's starting now cause dinners gonna take a bit. Then we have coffee jelly and icecream for desert!"

<@Clarice> "Ooooh, that sounds so nice, but can I have tea instead of coffee? I try not to drink caffine if I can?" Clarice asked, peering at the sushi preperations.

<Noriko> Misuki slowed down to show Clarice what she was doing as Noriko laughed. "No its coffee flavoured jelly I mean, and I made sure its decaf for us both haha."

<Ankka> "Oh! That reminds me-" Ankka disappeared inside, before coming back out with an unlabled bottle of dark, warm golden liquid. "Misuki, a little taste of home. I have a couple of other bottles vith me too, but this is for you to try. Just...go easy, yes? Is strong." He grinned, remembering the sushi date he and Noriko had gone on. "And I can actually use chopsticks now."

<@Clarice> "Oooh, coffee flavoured jello you mean?" Clarice blinked at the wobbling creation that Noriko showed her, "... I think you may be legally required to show Professor Mrs. Drake how to make that stuff when you get back next semester."

<Noriko> "I will do!" taking the bottle happily and putting it next to her by the cooler. "Thanks alot Ankka!" The sushi soon finished and dished up onto the plates for everyone, forks and chopsticks for everyone apparently. Noriko nodded and smiled at Clarice. "Same diff! And sure I will hehe, I'll make a load up at home, so someone please tell a story!" Starting to put the rice in one pot on the stove along with the stew for her to add things to.

<@Clarice> "I'll go first, I tell you the tale of how the Astounding Blink saved the day from a nafarious nare-do-well ...."

More time passes...

<Noriko> Another tiring day from wandering round Tokyo and showing Clarice and Ankka round now Noriko was flopped out on the sofa translating the news for everyone adding in her own versions and aliens, hey it needed to be more excited. "Gaaaaah I hope mom gets back from the shop soooooon!"

<Ankka> Ankka chuckled, sprawled on the floor in front of the sofa, looking up at the girls. "I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying the news. Apparently it's more interesting in this part of the vorld, vhat vith aliens and dragons and all."

<Clarice> "But still no Godzilla or Mothra," Clarice mock pouted, "I haven't seen one video of them on the news!"

<Noriko> "It's like their month off I think." Giggling as she shifted to lying upside down on the sofa, adding in more sightings of trolls to the nature reports just because. From outside the sound of a car pulling up and the front door opening, followed by. "Kids I'm home!"

<Ankka> Ankka looked up, moving to kneeling and smiling a little. "Sounds like your mother's back, my spark. Shall ve go Mothra spotting tomorrow?"

<Clarice> "Hello, Mrs. Ashida," Clarice teleported into the hallway, "Do you need a hand with your bags, ma'am?"

<Noriko> Noriko's mother smiled at the wonderfullyhelpful Clarice and nodded. "If you could just get the bags in the front room for me please Clarice I can carry the rolls in." Hefting the rolls and rolls of material on her shoulder, after all Ankka and Clarice were alot taller then the average japanese person. Noriko nodded at Ankka getting to a proper sitting position on the sofa quickly. "Mothra spotting on Mount Fuji!"

<Ankka> Ankka was quick to stand and help with the rolls of material, easily carrying them with a smile. "I vant to wisit the shrines of Mount Fuji as vell...is something I've alvays vanted to do. This material is beautiful, Mrs Ashida."

<Clarice> "Me too! You said we could go to mount Fudgie," Clarice said, following Mrs. Ashida into the room, "Oooh, are you gonna make somethng ma'am?"

<Noriko> Noriko nodded then bouncing on her seat and running to fetch her mothers sewing box as they'd planned this already. Running back in with it she bounced about and sat it on the table. "Dad will be back late tonight then we're all going to visit Mount Fudgie early tomorrow morning to take gifts to the shrines." Mrs Asida sorted the different materials out in to matching piles before motioning at Clarice and Ankka.

<Noriko> "Noriko said you'd had a hard time this year and you've spent alot of time looking after my daughter, so I'm making you both a set of traditional Kimono's hence the matariel and bags."

<Ankka> Ankka blinked at Noriko's mother, then blushed, smiling. "...That vould be an honour, ma'am." He rubbed the back of his head. Weren't kimonos dresses for women? "There are...male wersions? Forgive me, I-I don't know much about this."

<Clarice> Clarice let out a squeal of delight and clapped, "Ohmygosh! That would be so awesome!!! A real and proper kimomo!" She pointed at a roll of material, "Is the green one gonna be mine? Can you really make it in just one night?"

<Noriko> "Yeah I made sure mom got the green,pink and gold for you Clarice and Ankka has the blue red and grey." Unpacking the bags for all the wraps, buttons and decorations for her mother and setting them out on the table. Mrs Ashida laughed then shaking her head. "No it will take tonight and tomorrow night to make and then the next morning to make sure it fits right and to sort out sashes and decorations,

<Noriko> and no it's not just for girls Ankka, men have ceremonial ones as well."

<Ankka> Ankka smiled. "See, I should have done research on these things." He chuckled. "Thank you, Mrs Ashida, though looking after your daughter is no chore, believe me."

<Clarice> "To be honest it's been more a case of she's been looking after me!" Clarice petted the material happily, "So what do you need us to do ma'am?"

<Noriko> "Well first Noriko needs to get me a stool, because you to are to tall!" Chuckling as one of the bags got handed to each of them. "Then you both need to go try these on and find a set that fits, Ankka I had to get afew different custom sizes for you so I might have to alter them, there your undergarments, after that we can start choocing colours and making the robes."

<Clarice> "... You have to wear it with special underwear?" Clarice peered into the bag, "this sounds complicated."

<Ankka> Ankka chuckled. "I am not surprised - even in Europe and America I have to buy clothes from special shops - or make them myself." He took his bag, looking in. "But comfortable. Alright, back out in a moment, yes?"

<Noriko> Noriko giggled at Clarice. "See you both in a minute, and its just like a special top and shorts Clarice nothing complicated but its how its done." Grabbing one of the rolls she started helping set out the material ready fro measuring.

And even more time passes ...

<Noriko> They were hvaing a nice break at Noriko's favourite coffee shop tucking into deserts and contemplating finally packing for going back to school. Noriko was actually dressed rather normally for once and nomming happily into a huge ice cream. "So like from here my olds schools down the road, and past that is where we all go rollerblading in this huge park, theres tons of bridges and that and it's where Misuki taught me how to free run.

<@Clarice> Clarice was eating ... something, Riko had ordered it and she wasn't entierly sure what it was but it was strawberry flavoured and that was the main thing ... and they had mango juice. She was still dressed in her kimono and it would probably take a crowbar for them to get it off her, "Is it free running or parkour that has all the silly, fancy flips you don't need again?"

<Ankka> Ankka was eating sushi. Noriko had been right, it tasted way better in Japan than America, and he'd made one of the servers blush when he'd smiled at them. Being the tall Fin, he was getting a lot of stares. "I think it's free running, Clarice." He murmured between bites. "But I'm too big to do either one, yes? So I don't know."

<Noriko> Noriko was eating more of her favourite coffee jelly and honeycomb ice cream, all of it tasting better at home then at school. "Yep Free running, it's meant to look good so you add flips in, Parkour is what I taught myself which is getting from one place to another really quickly without having to touch the ground much."

<@Clarice> "So I guess I do parkour then?" Clarice shrugged, slurping her juice, "And you don't need to do that sorta stuff, Ankka, you can fly."

<Ankka> "And vhat I can't get over, I can go through, yes?" He chuckled. "No, I'll leave being limber and looking good to those that can, I'm just too big to look anything but stupid if I try to be all...gymnastical."

<Noriko> "Yeah you do awesome portal Parkour Clarice." Giggling alittle as she nibbled abit more of her food before spotting someone else enetering that she really didn't want to meet right now. Now dyeless hair ducking she hid behind Ankka as her ex boyfriend Shinji walked past, her old schools resident male bike and mutant hater. "I always thought your backflip and crater the ground thing looks awesome Ankka."

<Ankka> Ankka noticed the ducking, looking down at his girlfriend with a slight frown before following her eyeline to the boy. "Are you alright, sveetheart? And it looks awesome, but it's dangerous and expensive, yes?"

<@Clarice> "Well at least you always look before you crater," Clarice frowned when she noticed the ducking too and tried to look around for whatever might have made Riko do so.

<Noriko> "Yeah just don't use my name for afew minutes," Squiggling down in her seat so she was almost hidden, icecream glass pulled onto her lap to eat it easier. "That guy that just walked in? My Ex shinji." She whispered giving a not so ninja glance round to see where he was sitting. "And it still looks cool, I still can't turn corners at high speeds remember?"

<Ankka> The eyebrow Ankka raised was none-too-impressed as he made note where the other was sitting. "No, you're not going to hide from him, Noriko." He said quietly. "You're worth more than him being a bastard to you, and no one like that should make you vant to hide, you hear? If he vants to cause issue, Clarice and I are here and vell...you appear to be the one vith a boyfriend, mmm?"

<@Clarice> Clarice pursed her lips, oooooh she'd heard things about this Shinji, she'd been itching for the chance to say a few words to him if he'd ever turned up, "Ankka's right, you're here with your viking boyfriend and me and he's by himself, you should sit up and be proud and if he says anything I'll kick his butt!"

<Noriko> ".... oook ...." Pouting alittle she sat back up continueing to duck untill he friends looks got to her. "I just don't want a scene happening is all, we're meant to be having fun not dealing with jerks.... And I-" "Hey Ashida-San!" Shinji spotting his ex and shouting something over at her in japanese, making Noriko blush and duck again. "See this is what I mean?"

<Ankka> Ankka pulled Noriko in for a kiss on the cheek. "Tell me vhat he said, and it's not making a scene." He murmured. "And if he's a jerk, I vill educate on how you treat a voman, mmm?"

<Noriko> "He basically asked if their been any men at the school for freaks actually willing to .... well have sex with me... or if I've thawed out enough to be able to uncross my legs." Blushing furiously as Shinji and his mates laughed at their own table and did Japanese equivilants of rube gestures.

<@Clarice> "... He what!" Clarice stood up, a tall, pink and green beacon of fury, no one talked about her Riko like that! "I don't even care if he can't speak english! I'm gonna go over there an tell him exactly what I think of him for that!"

<Ankka> "Vait a minute, Clarice." He murmured. "I'll join you. But first..." He put a finger on Noriko's chin, tilted it up and pressed a kiss to her lips, then smiled. "You, sveetheart, stay here and enjoy the show, because no man talks like that to my girl. Ever."

<Ankka> To his credit he didn't do what he wanted to, which was zap seven shades of hell out of the lads. Instead, he smiled and stood up, moved to their table, looming, and leant over it, hands on the surface. A snap of power went over his fingers, the only sign of his annoyance. "Excuse me, gentlemen, do any of you speak English? I'm hoping so, because I vant you to translate for the idiot if he can't."

<Noriko> Noriko blushe and smiled as she turned around to watch the show.

<Noriko> Shinji and the lads leant away from the guy at first before straightening back up watching the spark over his fingers and the scary looking pink girl. "Actually we can all speak pretty good english mutant, what do you want? Aside from to show yourself off in public?" Shinji sneering at the unknown pair, annoyed they were actually thinking they could talk to him.

<@Clarice> "I just wanted to point out that you're a collosal douchebag!" Clarice declared loudly, pointing at the mean boy, "You do know that Riko is a super-hero and helped save the world a few months ago!"

<Ankka> "Indeed. You're insulting someone who managed to stop a nuclear var, my friend. Vhat did you do to make your mother proud today? Not piss yourself?" Ankka's voice was calm and steady. "As for being frigid, my over-sexed friend, take a good, long, hard look at me. I'm Noriko's boyfriend. Her very proud, very happy boyfriend." There was another snap.

<Ankka> "As for showing off in public, I don't need to." He grinned. "Ever heard of Thor, boys? Because you just insulted his girlfriend." There was a roll of thunder that shook the building. "You talk like a goat's backside, little boy, and the whole vorld knows it. If you vere more intelligent and nicer, perhaps you could have been the one vaiting to hold her vhen she came back from saving the vorld. You are missing out, and one day, you're going to realise that."

<@Clarice> "Yeah, Riko was just saving it for a real man," Clarice added, "not a little boy who's gotta have all his friends around him to back him up."

<Noriko> The rest of the lads were actually trying to sit back and just as far from Shinji as they were from the scary mutants, none of them coming to back Shinji up this time. And well Shinji was doing a perfect job of backing himself up by sitting there with his mouth open like a fish and unable to think of a reply, all the pre thought out insults for Noriko gone as he got stared down but the huge guy and intimidating Pink girl.

<Ankka> Ankka's eyes narrowed. "Vhat's the matter, my friend? Vhy suddenly so silent? No yells of 'freak', no more insults, nothing else to say to your beautiful ex? Or is it finally getting through to you that you did a voman wrong? It shouldn't matter, little boy, vhether I can make it rain, Blink is pink or Surge can charge a phone vith her hands. It certainly shouldn't matter if she von't have sex because she's not ready."

<Ankka> He straightened. "But then if you measure a voman's vorth by how vide she spreads her legs, then you are not vorth a voman at all, little boy. I think I'm done vith you. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go and enjoy my afternoon vith my beautiful girlfriend. You have fun now." With that, he turned and headed back to Noriko.

<@Clarice> "Well said Ankka," Clarice clapped as he turned away ... then a particularily evil thought crossed her mind as she went to turn away, and she spun back around quickly to get right in Shinji's face and yelled "Boo!"

<Noriko> Shinji actually squealed as he tried to get away from the mutant freak, his stunned friends falling about in laughter before leaving him by himself and the bill for all the half drunk coffees, strangely for when Noriko went up to the bar next her bill was paid off to. Shinji now cowering and humiliated in a corner Ankka and Clarice were both attacked with giggling hugs.

<Noriko> "I can't believe you both did that! That was so funny and and eeee!" Hugging them both again before kissing Ankka. "I have the best Boyfriend and best friends in the world!"

<@Clarice> Clarice giggled and hugged Riko back, "Only 'cos you're the most awesome friend in the world."

<Ankka> "Vhat Clarice said." Ankka chuckled. "I don't think I'm the best, but I try, mmm? Now...do ve vant more sveets or do you girls vant to go do more shopping?"

<@Clarice> "Shopping!"