Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Got a bad grade in Advanced Trigonometry and don't know who to appeal to? Who's this Dr. Essex guy? School staff and NPC info here!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by puppygirl » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Name: Raven Darkholme

Codename: Mystique

Aliases: Ronnie Lake

Hair Colour: Blonde/Red

Eye Colour: Blue/Yellow

Body-type: Short and slimly built/Tall, athletic, covered in semi-scaly blue skin.

Date of Birth: 2nd of May, 1994

Nationality: UK

Affiliation: Herself, Brotherhood of Mutants, Hellfire Club

Mutation: Shapeshifting, dermic (skin level) healing and an immunity to toxins and poisons

Personality: If you had to summon Raven up in one word it would be 'selfish'. She puts her needs above all others and has very few connetions to other people, viewing most of the population as ignorant peons at best and tools to be used to further her own agenda at worst, with only a few individuals ever obtaining the rank of her equal in her eyes.

Usually personifying the 'stone-cold bitch' type, when she wants to be she can be very charming and pursuvasive, and she has a gift for working out the levers that will get people to co-operate with her and exploiting them. Already a ruthless, 'by whatever means necessary' person, as of the manslaughter of her homicidal aunt Raven's personality has taken a much darker twist, more then happy to act as the Brotherhood's assassin she's developed a pathelogical disregard for human life, and even seems to find murder sexually arousing.

Publicly to her allies she will proclaim that she is an advoacte of mutant rights and willing to do whatever is necessary to get them, privatly this is only half the truth. With more mutants being born every day Raven knows it's only a matter of time before they are the dominant race, and when that time comes, she intends to be top of the pile in the new world order, no matter the costs ...

History: A former student at Xaiver's, Raven (sometimes know by her family nickname of Ronnie) never really embraced the X-Men's superhero ethic, mostly since it goes completely against her own personal ethic which is 'Always look out for number one'.

The daughter of Ronald Darkholme, the head of one of the UK's largest property developers and Mary-Anne Girrard, a US ex-pat and highly successful stockbroker, her parents marriage was not one of love but an alliance to improve both their fiscal holdings, and Raven was conceived and born to be a perfect heir to their respective empires, and from the earliest ages Raven was trained to follow in her parents footsteps.

Though privileged in every way, Raven's childhood was fraught with tragedy, loosing first her younger brother Luke in a cot death her mother was diagnosed with skin cancer shortly afterwards and eventually succumbed and died when Raven was nine. Raised by her father (with whom she did actually had a very close relationship) till she the day she came home from school to discover the fact that her father had died suddenly of a heart attack when she was fourteen.

Orphaned, she was sent to the US to be adopted by her only living relative, her mother's twin sister Mary-Lou who was more than happy to take her niece into her home ... till she discovered that Raven's parent's wealth had been placed into trust and was unaccessable until the girl turned twenty-one, with only a monthly maintainance payment coming out.

Aware of a change in her aunt's behaviour the traumatised and paranoid girl started to spy on her aunt, and her paranoia was proved to be founded as she discovered that her aunt was planning to pay a hit-man to murder her in what would be made to look like a break-in gone wrong so that Mary-Lou would be able to claim her parents fortune.

Not waiting to killed, Raven ran away from her aunt's house with the intention of vanishing into the homeless underground, manifesting her mutant abilities shortly afterwards and using them to great effect as she hid from the authorities and moved from state to state with the intention of re-emerging once she turned twenty-one, claiming her inheritance and moving back to the UK.

Before being picked up by Xaiver's she had spent two and a half years living on the streets, doing whatever she needed to survive, be it theft, mugging and even prostitution, and while initially she was resistant to the idea of staying at the school, the idea of a free home and meals under her assumed identity of Ronnie Lake eventually won out, and she spent the next four years till her graduation living in comfort and mostly avoiding getting involved with the 'do-gooder peons' as she privately thought her classmates and teachers to be.
Image Image
[Edited on 29/9/2011 by puppygirl]
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

YAAAYYY!!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by Svartfreja » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Sounds lovely :P
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6

stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by stjohn » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:43 pm

She's gonna be attractin' all de boys!
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by puppygirl » Sat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Currently ...

After being convinced by Mayhem to stop at the school (mostly to try and get him to shut up and leave her alone) Ronnie has undergone a change of look. She now appears clean with her hair tidied and trimmed, her face easily seen and has swapped her old, smelly tramp clothes for a sort of casual-office look, preferring to wear button front shirts and slacks with modest heels, all of which tend to be either neutral colours or just plain black and white.

"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by steyn » Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 am

Lol, I find it funny that she goes for the bland office look that might make her disappear in the background.

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Raven "Ronnie" Darkholme

Post by puppygirl » Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 am

steyn wrote:Lol, I find it funny that she goes for the bland office look that might make her disappear in the background.
:shifty