St. John Allerdyce

Got a bad grade in Advanced Trigonometry and don't know who to appeal to? Who's this Dr. Essex guy? School staff and NPC info here!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

St. John Allerdyce

Post by JSherlock » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:31 am

Name: St. John William Allerdyce

Alias: Pyro

Powers: The ability to manipulate fire. He cannot, however create it.

Birthday:

Height: 6'

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Blue

Nationality: Australian

St. John lives with his parents in ________ (will have to find that piece of paper I wrote that specific place on). He his a prolific writer of articles for his school newspaper (two of which have given him awards), his friend's comic book (Marty and Spurn), and fanfiction. He also secretly writes torrid gothic romance novels as Ginevra Williams and his first one (The Lady in the Keep) has just been published.

He expected to go to Macealy's journalism college, and from there on, continue writing articles as a freelancer, and travel the world with his best friend and bedmate, Emily Dahl. After explaining to his parents that he can control fire, he was forced to go to Xavier's or be disinherited.

He's an optomistic guy who wants to enjoy life, and tries to make friends with everyone he meets.

When he was he found he could control fire by lighting candles for a surprise for Emily, and instead burned her bedside table. He doesn't think much of it, and has very little use for it, as he doesn't smoke or set fires. He does carry around a lighter and sometimes tries his hand at making living fire sculptures.

[Edited on 8/4/2008 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

St. John Allerdyce

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:34 am

Sounds cool. :pyro is gonna RAWK!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS