It's renewal time!

Having troubles with the forum? Want your very own pretty avatar? Just want to know what's new with the site? Site announcements, known issues, and tech support: it's all here and more.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

It's renewal time!

Post by Saint Kurt »

Hey Nightscrawlers Crew!

It's renewal time for our domain hosting. And since this site shows no sign of slowing down and Nightcrawler will be in the new film, I'm renewing for another 2 years. I'll go ahead and renew the domain as well while I'm at it.

Last time I did this, it was in 2014 so it was my 10 year anniversary of supporting the site which was cool. Now it's 2 years later!

As always you have my gratitude for keeping this place the best place on the internet to talk about the best member of the X-men.

-e
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: It's renewal time!

Post by Slarti »

Thank you so much for your continued support, Em! It's really appreciated by the folks who still hang out here.

And yep, we've had a few new folks (and returning old-timers) pop up to talk about the movie here and there. Should be fun to see what happens!
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Re: It's renewal time!

Post by Elwing »

Em, I can't even begin to put to words how much I owe you for this. I hope everything in your life is as you want it to be!
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”